PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook the most unlikeable player in the NBA?

jazzyjake
02-01-2013, 07:09 AM
Deffo the most unlikeable player in the league. The way he spoke to Craig Sager last night was very rude. I bet if Lebron did that there would be 10 threads about it.

A selfish, low IQ chucker. Hate his game and the way he comes across.

I know his young, Thunder made the finals blah blah blah but they will never win with him as their main ball handler.

Alayla
02-01-2013, 07:23 AM
Deffo the most unlikeable player in the league. The way he spoke to Craig Sager last night was very rude. I bet if Lebron did that there would be 10 threads about it.

I know his young, Thunder made the finals blah blah blah but they will never win with him as their main ball handler.

..... Both of these statements are outright wrong and no hes not unlikeable actually hes slowly becoming one of my favorite players.
I guess part of it is pity seeing as he gets so much undeserved distain from fans.

JNoel
02-01-2013, 07:24 AM
Definitely. As he gets older, he's definitely going to have to change his game and attitude. I really can't stand anything about him.

JNoel
02-01-2013, 07:25 AM
Also his face looks like a human penis.

RLundi
02-01-2013, 09:38 AM
I don't like him.

Lakeshow24KB
02-01-2013, 09:52 AM
He thinks he's won the finals after every shot he makes

Swashcuff
02-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Haters will always be haters.... its not a matter of him being unlikeable it's idiots being idiots. Basically the same with Blake Griffin. When Westy has a bad game there are 3 threads on the forum. When he has a 15 game span of 28, 5 and 8 on 47% shooting from the field those idiots crawl into their shell and wait for him to have another 3-18 performance from the field and the Thunder lose a game by 10.

Haters are going to hate.

YoungOne
02-01-2013, 10:05 AM
still believe thunder traded the wrong player

SlimKid
02-01-2013, 10:08 AM
I stopped at deffo...

kdspurman
02-01-2013, 10:09 AM
He's definitely not one of my favorites. I'm not a big fan of a lot of guys like him though who feel the need to get all jacked up for hitting a shot, and do all that yelling and beating their chest. Not to mention he's sort of a hot head. I think he's got a lot of maturing to do, that's for sure. Maybe it'll come in time

Most unlikeable though? I wouldn't say that.

yaswaggin
02-01-2013, 10:30 AM
He's one if my favorite players, he's also the second best pg in the nba

NYJ - NYY
02-01-2013, 10:35 AM
hes a punk man... you dont act like that towards a teammate in public.. u wanna chew someone out by all means go ahead but do it only where the team can see it and about a 5 second violation? cmon ninja turtle grow some heart

NYJ - NYY
02-01-2013, 10:36 AM
and by no means am i knocking his hustle...dude has a solid game but attitude major concern with teammates atleast has to be... good player... chump in everything else

beasted86
02-01-2013, 10:38 AM
I stopped at deffo...

^This.

BIG worm
02-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Deffo?:puke: but nah, i love Westbrook.

Mr_Amaziing
02-01-2013, 11:01 AM
Bait thread.
This guy only haves 10 posts..

mdm692
02-01-2013, 11:08 AM
still believe thunder traded the wrong player
This. Probably the only response that made sense because every single fan would kill to have him on the roster with the exception of LAC, CLE, CHI and BOS. I don't get why everybodys mad at him he just got swag and is bringing back some fun to the game.

YoungOne
02-01-2013, 11:14 AM
This. Probably the only response that made sense because every single fan would kill to have him on the roster with the exception of LAC, CLE, CHI and BOS. I don't get why everybodys mad at him he just got swag and is bringing back some fun to the game.

oh **** before I saw your sig I thought domefavors is a very accountable poster in here :(

Muttman73
02-01-2013, 11:18 AM
NFW

that title belongd to MeBron

TO to the CHI
02-01-2013, 11:18 AM
oh **** before I saw your sig I thought domefavors is a very accountable poster in here :(

That statement is more absurd than this thread.

YoungOne
02-01-2013, 11:23 AM
That statement is more absurd than this thread.

that was my intention ;)

ShowtimeNo24
02-01-2013, 11:23 AM
A selfish, low IQ chucker.

Well this exactly how i would describe Westbrooke. The guy is a total ****** when it comes to playmaking. Fantastic physical abilities unfortunately the worst playmaker ever to have played in a starting lineup.

LakersMaster24
02-01-2013, 11:29 AM
I hate Westbrook simply because of his on-court celebrations.

ManRam
02-01-2013, 11:32 AM

Well, if anything here is clear it's that most of that hate is completely misguided...

Funny how he's a punk, yet the 100s and even 1000s of other athletes who have gotten after teammates in the heat of a game are fine. That **** happens all the time. He's uber competitive. Nothing more, nothing less. It works for his team fine too. I don't think anyone there wants him to change.

ManRam
02-01-2013, 11:37 AM
A selfish, low IQ chucker.

Well this exactly how i would describe Westbrooke. The guy is a total ****** when it comes to playmaking. Fantastic physical abilities unfortunately the worst playmaker ever to have played in a starting lineup.

Oh. My. God.

Please tell me you're trolling. PLEASE!

ShowtimeNo24
02-01-2013, 11:45 AM
_Oh. My. God.

Please tell me you're trolling. PLEASE!_

You need to look up the definition of PLAYMAKER!. Btw Magic Johnson said something in similar in the finals.

Swashcuff
02-01-2013, 11:53 AM
_Oh. My. God.

You need to look up the definition of PLAYMAKER!. Btw Magic Johnson said something in similar in the finals.

Of all the dumb and idiotic things to come out of Magic's mouth nothing he has ever said has ever come anywhere near to what you did.

You CLEARLY don't know what it means to be a playmaker.

Alayla
02-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Westbrook is Painfully underrated id trade Holiday for him before you could say Thunder.
Westbrook is the 3rd best PG in the NBA right now maybe even the 2nd but no one gives him any credit.

Alayla
02-01-2013, 12:46 PM
He's definitely not one of my favorites. I'm not a big fan of a lot of guys like him though who feel the need to get all jacked up for hitting a shot, and do all that yelling and beating their chest. Not to mention he's sort of a hot head. I think he's got a lot of maturing to do, that's for sure. Maybe it'll come in time

Most unlikeable though? I wouldn't say that.

Its called Passion its what separates the greats from talented.

kdspurman
02-01-2013, 12:51 PM

Dude kind of goes a little crazy with it.

You can show passion by your play not by beating your chest or yelling for 5 seconds. like I said, it's my opinion. I'm used to a different culture and behavior on the court, and I've seen some great players not need to do that.. Maybe once in a blue? Sure... But like I said he does it waaaaay too much.

To say screaming and beating your chest separates great from talented is just not accurate at all...

72 Wins
02-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Not gonna lie, never liked the dude and don't know exactly why. He has some of those intangible unlikable qualities.

Alayla
02-01-2013, 01:03 PM
Dude kind of goes a little crazy with it.

You can show passion by your play not by beating your chest or yelling for 5 seconds. like I said, it's my opinion. I'm used to a different culture and behavior on the court, and I've seen some great players not need to do that.. Maybe once in a blue? Sure... But like I said he does it waaaaay too much.

To say screaming and beating your chest separates great from talented is just not accurate at all...

Ask KG Kobe Iverson Barkly Shaq Jordan ect You are use to a different culture the Spurs are nothing like the rest of the league if you have ever wondered why Duncan and Parker have always been underrated its due to the lack of emotion.

It isnt the acts of beating your chest or yelling the matter is the fact that they care enough about the game and the impact they have on it to do so.

Passion brings out the best in players.

Swashcuff
02-01-2013, 01:11 PM

I swear I've never heard of athletes getting hated on for being passionate it's comedic if you ask me.

kdspurman
02-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Ask KG Kobe Iverson Barkly Shaq Jordan ect You are use to a different culture the Spurs are nothing like the rest of the league if you have ever wondered why Duncan and Parker have always been underrated its due to the lack of emotion.

It isnt the acts of beating your chest or yelling the matter is the fact that they care enough about the game and the impact they have on it to do so.

Passion brings out the best in players.

You really think Duncan would be thought of in a better way if he acted more like Westbrook? Seriously? Not to mention most folks have Duncan rated higher than half those people that you named.... Has nothing to do with how he carries himself. There's been plenty of times he has a big moment and yells, it's only natural. I get that... But again, I'm saying Westbrook is a guy who goes overboard with it. Like doing it in the first quarter of a game after hitting a 3. (i think he did that recently vs the Lakers)

Being passionate is one thing, but Westbrook is a guy who goes overboard with some of the stuff he does.

ManRam
02-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Celebrating and stuff isn't showing anyone up. It fires up his team if anything...KD and Co. have said that tons of times. KD isn't an emotional leader; he leads purely with his basketball ability. RWB is a guy who fires up guys. His passion is palpable 100%. I get why some people dislike it, but I think people get carried away. Does that make his team better? Who knows? His passion certainly doesn't hurt.

And even so, I think that's a silly reason to "hate" a player. Really, really, really petty.

RWB is both the most underrated and overrated player in the NBA at times. Few people correctly gauge his ability. It's painfully obvious in this thread, especially by some dude saying he's the "worst playmaker starting player ever", that some people really underrate the hell out of him.

CarmeloAnthony
02-01-2013, 01:30 PM
He's ok.

Super.
02-01-2013, 01:30 PM
I love Westbrook

:shrug:

PleaseBeNice
02-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Kill yourselves

PleaseBeNice
02-01-2013, 01:33 PM
Craig sager is a piece of ****

Quinnsanity
02-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Westbrook isn't even in the top 20

SanAntonioSpurs23
02-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Extremely talented........ HUGE douche bag. Can't stand the guy.

Chronz
02-01-2013, 01:43 PM
I deffo dont like him

Chronz
02-01-2013, 01:46 PM
Being passionate is one thing, but Westbrook is a guy who goes overboard with some of the stuff he does.

Agreed, his passion comes off cocky to me. Which is fine if you like the guy, but when you dont, you see him celebrating over the most mundane things and I cant help but feel hes trying to showboat and bring attention to himself for the cameras.

Kind of like how I felt when Kobe would do that stupid overbite scowl. Whatever effect he thinks it has, it looks silly to me.

QueensG_718
02-01-2013, 01:48 PM
I hate westbrick! Hes holding durant back. Dont get me wrong durant is great but if westbrick wasnt there ball hogging durant game will elevate to unreal status. I want to see durant dominate single handidly kind of like jordan did.

Collings94
02-01-2013, 01:48 PM
I don't like his game and I do think he has a low basketball IQ. There is no way he should be taking more shots per game then Durant. None.

Still, Dwayne Wade is the most unlikeable player in the NBA. (Heat Fans don't respond to this).

Baller1
02-01-2013, 01:52 PM
When exactly did being passionate and competitive become a bad thing in the NBA? I don't get it.

kdspurman
02-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Agreed, his passion comes off cocky to me. Which is fine if you like the guy, but when you dont, you see him celebrating over the most mundane things and I cant help but feel hes trying to showboat and bring attention to himself for the cameras.

Kind of like how I felt when Kobe would do that stupid overbite scowl. Whatever effect he thinks it has, it looks silly to me.

This is exactly what I'm saying... Some people don't agree and think it's good. I think passion is good. But like I've been saying he goes way overboard, and you're right it is borderline showboating. Probably the same with the Kobe biting jersey thing too btw, just for the cameras. But it works for him, and that's "his thing" now.

levignjw
02-01-2013, 01:56 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

flclfanman
02-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Did the OP forget guys like Demarcus Cousins and Kevin Garnett before they made this thread?

The guy needs to play more under control in games, but the most unlikable? Exaggeration much?

Bruno
02-01-2013, 02:05 PM
westbrook can ball. i think he is accurately rated. an all-star and a great player. he is an inefficient scorer, and has some attitude problems from time to time; if they win a championship together none of that will go down as mattering.

my two cents: they should have traded him for Rondo and kept james harden :shrug:

Chronz
02-01-2013, 02:05 PM
This will make you like him alil more or less if your hater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al2NSf-a7a0&feature=player_embedded

tp13baby
02-01-2013, 02:13 PM
_Oh. My. God.

Magic is an awful analyst. Westbrook is easily the second best point guard in the league. Probably the most athletic PG in the league. I think the made the right trade before the season.

ILLUSIONIST^248
02-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Definitely. As he gets older, he's definitely going to have to change his game and attitude. I really can't stand anything about him.

This

Hitman21
02-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Ron artest easily the most unlikeable

Stunner
02-01-2013, 02:15 PM
he's one if my favorite players, he's also the second best pg in the nba

say what ..........

Stunner
02-01-2013, 02:16 PM
Ron artest easily the most unlikeable

Everybody loves ron ron

kdspurman
02-01-2013, 02:17 PM

I actually liked this when I saw it :laugh2:

tp13baby
02-01-2013, 02:20 PM
I would take a Point guard that is 3rd in player efficiency rating for his position.... Too many haters for this guy.

Tony_Starks
02-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Westbrook has serious game.

As far as unlikeable I don't know "Im not into liking dudes no way.........." Jay-Z

ManRam
02-01-2013, 02:22 PM
westbrook can ball. i think he is accurately rated. an all-star and a great player. he is an inefficient scorer, and has some attitude problems from time to time; if they win a championship together none of that will go down as mattering.

my two cents: they should have traded him for Rondo and kept james harden :shrug:

A Rondo/Harden/KD back court is kinda meh to me.

No need for Rondo honestly.

Sly Guy
02-01-2013, 02:24 PM
all the skills in the world to be one of the greatest [although not my style of pg], but he needs to grow up and get his head in check.

JiffyMix88
02-01-2013, 02:30 PM

And this will make you like him a little less if you're not a hater

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/russell-westbrook-leaves-thunder-bench-anger-blowout-win-052151162--nba.html

Ebbs
02-01-2013, 03:14 PM
I love Westy

OceanSpray
02-01-2013, 03:22 PM

They should have traded for Rondo and get the KD/Martin trade. Rondo in a pick and roll with Ibaka can be a dangerous tactic.

HoodedSB
02-01-2013, 03:55 PM
*underbite scowl

When he juts his jaw out, right? He does look pretty ridiculous.

I'm not a big westbrook fan, but my dislike stems from the fact that he is really hard to defend and is an offensively talented player on a western conference team that's not the lakers or the clippers. So while I respect his game, I can't stand the guy for homerish reasons.

Bruno
02-01-2013, 03:57 PM

rondo would do wonders for thabo, ibaka, perk and the rest of the bench. especially ibaka.

jazzyjake
02-01-2013, 04:02 PM
He's one if my favorite players, he's also the second best pg in the nba

What you smoking?

He's not better than Rose or Tony Parker.

jazzyjake
02-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Well, if anything here is clear it's that most of that hate is completely misguided...

Funny how he's a punk, yet the 100s and even 1000s of other athletes who have gotten after teammates in the heat of a game are fine. That **** happens all the time. He's uber competitive. Nothing more, nothing less. It works for his team fine too. I don't think anyone there wants him to change.

Your a Westbrook fan so of course you will run out to his defence.

Also other players get called out....Where have you been?

Lebron was a chocker, D-Rose a chocker, Allen Iversen a overrated chucker, Melo and & Mcgrady used to have many hate threads on forums abput their inability to get out of the 1st round. Funny thing is all those players were/are much better than Westbrook.

tredigs
02-01-2013, 04:12 PM
He's becoming the anti-hero a little bit, but not in any way that should garner genuine "hate" for the guy. IE by all accounts he's a good guy off the floor, no teammate or coach has ever come out and spoken poorly of him, and he will never give up on a game. That's more than you can ask for. I love his fire, even if it rubs me wrong on occasion (last game) and probably isn't always to his advantage as a point guard. He's a character (the 5th and live-action Ninja Turtle), gotta appreciate it. Makes the game fun. He's also one of the most entertaining and freak athletes we've ever seen on the court.

ChaseHamels
02-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Deffo? WTF are they feeding you children.

OceanSpray
02-01-2013, 04:20 PM
What you smoking?

He's not better than Rose or Tony Parker.

Yes he is. Rose is injured so by default, he is better. As for Parker, Parker is just a smarter player. Westbrook can do what Parker does and better. I hate Westbrook but it's silly to pin him down and say he sucks because he's not playing the way people want him to.

tredigs
02-01-2013, 04:22 PM
As for most unlikable player in the NBA? Give me a break. Pick a Laker. Any Laker. Kobe, Artest, Howard. All have a laundry list of reasons to hate on the guy far more so than Westbrook.

ManRam
02-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Your a Westbrook fan so of course you will run out to his defence.

Also other players get called out....Where have you been?

Lebron was a chocker, D-Rose a chocker, Allen Iversen a overrated chucker, Melo and & Mcgrady used to have many hate threads on forums abput their inability to get out of the 1st round. Funny thing is all those players were/are much better than Westbrook.

What does that have anything to do with anything? Those guys are all better than Westbrook, I'm not disagreeing.

I'm not trying to say he's the best player...or anything like that. I'm not dumb. I think I rate him pretty fairly.

Someone just said that Russell Westbrook is the worst playmaker to ever be a starter in NBA HISTORY!!!!

Pardon me if I chime in to defend that. He deserves criticism for a lot of things, but he's morphed into nothing but a scapegoat in many people's eyes...and that's wrong. He has flaws in his game; only a few guys in this league don't. But to act like he is an awful player and holding the team back immensely is just ignorant.

jazzyjake
02-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Yes he is. Rose is injured so by default, he is better. As for Parker, Parker is just a smarter player. Westbrook can do what Parker does and better. I hate Westbrook but it's silly to pin him down and say he sucks because he's not playing the way people want him to.

He clearly doesn't suck. He is an all star and his stats say otherwise.

but he isn't the best pg in the game, he is probably top 5 but CP3, Parker and rose.
you said ''parker is just smarter''. well that's a huge advantage to a team especially if your the basketball iq of a rock which westbrook has,

jazzyjake
02-01-2013, 04:36 PM
What does that have anything to do with anything? Those guys are all better than Westbrook, I'm not disagreeing.

I'm not trying to say he's the best player...or anything like that. I'm not dumb. I think I rate him pretty fairly.

Someone just said that Russell Westbrook is the worst playmaker to ever be a starter in NBA HISTORY!!!!

Pardon me if I chime in to defend that. He deserves criticism for a lot of things, but he's morphed into nothing but a scapegoat in many people's eyes...and that's wrong. He has flaws in his game; only a few guys in this league don't. But to act like he is an awful player and holding the team back immensely is just ignorant.

well yeah there are alot of trolls out there and i can't see how a 3x nba all star and 2x nba all team player is ''the worst'' out there. that's trolling.

i think he looks really bad at times because he plays with durant. if he had his own team and he was the ''star'' of that team, he would will a superstar no doubt. durant is better though and it's his team. he shouldnt be chucking as much as he does.

Hawkeye15
02-01-2013, 04:38 PM
He doesn't bother me at all. There are a bunch of players on my despise list ahead of Westy.

K0BE8124
02-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Westbrook sucks... He's not even top point Guard..he try's to play like rosť a cambo gaurd .. But man he has terrible IQ. Can't make a jump shot, he thinks he's the ****, he hasn't won **** , he has a temper problem, and he can't win you a game in the playoffs... Thunder win it all if they traded Westbrick and kept harden you need a pure point gaurd ... No way Westbrick takes more shots then KD .. Most likely won't win the game

John Walls Era
02-01-2013, 04:50 PM
I like him. More than Durant.

Tony_Starks
02-01-2013, 04:53 PM
As for most unlikable player in the NBA? Give me a break. Pick a Laker. Any Laker. Kobe, Artest, Howard. All have a laundry list of reasons to hate on the guy far more so than Westbrook.

Slow down with the Laker hate buddy.

CityofTreez
02-01-2013, 04:55 PM
I wonder why he's so unlikeable?

Umm...maybe....because...he beats everyone else's team repeatedly!

Got no problem with Westbrook, plays the game the way it ought to be played.

kozelkid
02-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Haters will always be haters.... its not a matter of him being unlikeable it's idiots being idiots. Basically the same with Blake Griffin. When Westy has a bad game there are 3 threads on the forum. When he has a 15 game span of 28, 5 and 8 on 47% shooting from the field those idiots crawl into their shell and wait for him to have another 3-18 performance from the field and the Thunder lose a game by 10.

This. He's quickly becoming one of my favorites out of spite.

therealwd27
02-01-2013, 05:01 PM
He's just immature..and might be wrong but according to my memory he has never beat my team :) ...and the thunder got alot of calls against the spurs..so that was unfair..

But he's immature, just needs to humble himself a little. KD won't speak up not in his personality...they need a Vet to speak up.come playoff time they will miss Fischers presence.

Clippersfan86
02-01-2013, 05:03 PM

I agree that haters float around Westbrook and pick his game apart like they do Griffin BUT it's not comparable for one reason. Griffin is a total class act in interviews, towards fans and off the court. Westbrook on the other hand comes off as a legit douche with serious anger problems. Griffin has never had issues with teammates or coaches either.

kozelkid
02-01-2013, 05:03 PM
When exactly did being passionate and competitive become a bad thing in the NBA? I don't get it.

When ESPN brainwashes their viewers AND when playing against such a "loveable" player in KD, someone has to take the hit. Unfortunately, that makes Westbrook the target.

rocket
02-01-2013, 05:12 PM
I love him.

sfattahian
02-01-2013, 05:13 PM
dummbest thread of all dumb threads. Why would anybody dislike Westbrook?

Get a life, poon

John Walls Era
02-01-2013, 05:17 PM
So everyone likes him except the dumb OP.

King41
02-01-2013, 05:27 PM
noo chance i can like this guy ... if he would be a maverick i would hate him too
don't like this guy....

but you have to be carefull some players are really good or doing good things on the court and they are playing not on our team and because of this you start to hate this guys....

ManRam
02-01-2013, 06:26 PM
I wonder why he's so unlikeable?

Umm...maybe....because...he beats everyone else's team repeatedly!

Got no problem with Westbrook, plays the game the way it ought to be played.

True. No one would give 2 ***** if weren't beating their favorite team so regularly.

Or if he wasn't playing with KD.

But because of those two thing everything he does gets overblown to almost LeBron pre-ring levels.

poleandreel
02-01-2013, 06:28 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/lh7h3.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/2dwhgt1.png
http://i45.tinypic.com/2im50xx.png

You find me another player who puts up those stats and gets this much hate and I will ban myself. I love westbrook and he has never once been in trouble off the court, gotten suspended for on court things, been disciplined for conduct detrimental to the team....NOTHING.

Not to mention he resigned in Okc as an LA kid knowing he could have gone to ANY team in free agency if he really wanted to be the man.

It's such a misconception that he is selfish. Every single ninght he has a mismatch with the person guarding him so he should take advantage of that. The only counter to that is, Durant is also so good that he also has a mismatch every single night.

Not once has Westbrook complained about not getting the final shot or a chance to win the game. Every single time, it has been Durant. And you know what..? Sometimes it should be Westbrook because he is on fire and Durant isn't. Or because Durant will be doubled. Or because Westbrook is a superstar. Most of the time, the looks Durant gets on the final shot are terrible and Westbrook never says a word.

If you watch Okc games, Westbrook ALWAYS ALWAYS defers to Durant at the end of close games. He is perfectly ok with doing so and the selfish ******** is so wrong it is comical.

It's crazy how a guy who was a staight A student in high school, was an underdog because no schools recruited him, was perceived as a reach/bust/stupid pick at #4 overall, plays for an up and coming small market team, displays so much passion, defers to the better player, and is so damn talented could get so much unwarranted ****ing hate.

Here are some videos about him: educate yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73jnqXZ8JF4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Iu1FvmvtE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFbw1dKA0ls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8c9IGM2iW8
NOW, SHUT THE **** UP HATERS

LOOTERX9
02-01-2013, 06:38 PM
westbrook is too much of a low IQ basketball player. thank goodness Durant is there cause westbrook would never lead a team to a title. he does too much dumb **** and gets out of control in clutch moments

LOOTERX9
02-01-2013, 06:46 PM

Post of the year!!!! hahahahaha!!!

--23--
02-01-2013, 07:41 PM
I have no problems with Westbrook I love his aggressiveness and emotion

VinceCarter
02-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Most unlikeable???? Leave that to Blake Griffin and KG. They have the top spots on LOCK.

VinceCarter
02-01-2013, 07:48 PM

The reason why people dislike Blake Griffin isn't about that. It's the fact that he's a whiney flopper who thinks he's the ****. It's childish and annoying.

--23--
02-01-2013, 07:55 PM
The reason why people dislike Blake Griffin isn't about that. It's the fact that he's a whiney flopper who thinks he's the ****. It's childish and annoying.

If that's the reason why ppl dislike Blake, then why don't ppl dislike CP3? He has award winning flops lol and brought that to the Clippers.

IBleedPurple
02-01-2013, 07:56 PM
The most? Maybe......Top 5 most unlikeable? Sure.

yaswaggin
02-01-2013, 08:11 PM
Westbrook is the biggest scapegoat in the nba

tredigs
02-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Westbrook is the biggest scapegoat in the nba

Not so sure about that. You (and others who feel this way) don't think there'd be a firestorm of press/hate thrown at Durant if acted like Westbrook did to Sefalosha/coaches/press the other night? It would be a big deal. A much bigger deal than seeing Westbrook do it (as we somewhat expect something like this from him).

Baller1
02-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Two years ago Westrook fans disliked Rose and Rose fans disliked Westy... Now Rose is one of my favorite players and almost all Bulls fans like Westbrook.

Random observation, haha.

THINKBLUE15
02-01-2013, 09:59 PM
He's a thug.

ThaDubs
02-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Lol he has a little tantrum and everybody's hating on him... smh.

ThuglifeJ
02-01-2013, 10:05 PM

+1000

iam brett favre
02-01-2013, 10:09 PM
wut

broncofangene
02-01-2013, 10:50 PM
He's a punk but definitely a top 5 pg.

jchase3
02-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Westbrook is a clown

LJEATON26
02-01-2013, 11:29 PM
You guys can keep hating and Westbrook and the Thunder will just keep winning. He is hands down the second best PG in the league and his attitude has helped him get there.

mzgrizz
02-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Hands down
HAHA I had just posted hands down for the most unlikable and the poster ahead of me used hands down in a positive description of Rustbrook

ILLUSIONIST^248
02-02-2013, 01:53 AM

It's not that . It's the stupid ****ing face he makes when he hits a three or when he get an and one . He's never humble and always talking trash. I hate his *** and I was a big fan of his in his when he was growing up.

ThaDubs
02-02-2013, 02:00 AM
You guys can keep hating and Westbrook and the Thunder will just keep winning. He is hands down the second best PG in the league and his attitude has helped him get there.

Second best? Eh...

PrettyBoyJ
02-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Westbrook thinks he's better than he really is.. Takes more shots then KD and makes poor decision. I'd just wish one day someone would cream at him for all the stupid shot attempts he makes ore running up the floor and jacking up shots before anyone even touches the ball.

lajoie
02-02-2013, 02:02 AM
It's not that . It's the stupid ****ing face he makes when he hits a three or when he get an and one . He's never humble and always talking trash. I hate his *** and I was a big fan of his in his when he was growing up.

Garnett does the exact same thing. Hasn't hurt his career.

tht_one_guy
02-02-2013, 02:25 AM
most hated player in the league no but he is hated. my list of most hated players Paul Pierce, Wade, Rondo, and World Peace

Kobe2324
02-02-2013, 02:40 AM
I dont like the guy but im not gonna talk bad about his game, he is really good and will have a good career but his attitude stinks and I think he's a little too cocky for someone who hasn't done a whole lot yet and even more so considering hes not even the best player on his own team

The goods
02-02-2013, 03:03 AM
Waaaaaaaaay to much of a show boat, I love the way he attacks the basket but all that celebrating he does is to much, I mean once in a while? Koo after a big? Ok but they'll be blowing out a team and he'll still be dancing around after every made shot calm that **** down.

3ballbomber
02-02-2013, 05:37 AM
deffo? you sound like a 14 yo. Leave Westy alone. Dude is a warrior!

eso
02-02-2013, 06:59 AM
Great player but the dude looks like a ninja turtle cowabunga Durrant.

RiceOnTheRun
02-02-2013, 07:10 AM
Westbrook sucks... He's not even top point Guard..he try's to play like rosť a cambo gaurd .. But man he has terrible IQ. Can't make a jump shot, he thinks he's the ****, he hasn't won **** , he has a temper problem, and he can't win you a game in the playoffs... Thunder win it all if they traded Westbrick and kept harden you need a pure point gaurd ... No way Westbrick takes more shots then KD .. Most likely won't win the game

Not even a top point guard? Name 10 point guards who are better than him. The lowest you could even argue to have him ranked right now is probably 5-6. You're right in regards that he needs to take smarter shots and keep up on defense but look at JR Smith. In one season he's become a far more efficient scorer and passer and he's not even close to the player Westbrook is. He just needs that person there to put him in his place every once in a while. Durant's not gonna do it, he's not that type of leader. Last playoffs, Scott Brooks showed that he wasn't willing to sit WB down and set his **** straight. After his experience with Team USA this summer, you can easily see his improvement over last year and it's a great start for him. He'll be a dominant force come the next 3-4 years with KD. By the time they're both peaking at 27-28 watch out.

Corey
02-02-2013, 10:14 AM
He's been one of my favorite players the past few seasons.

He rubs people the wrong way, but I love him. He plays hard every game and he never takes games off.

koreancabbage
02-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Imo hes the prob the best complimentary attitude next to Durant. He basically takes away the attention and criticism from Durant.

If you replace him, you're certainly down grading talent and skill.

seikou8
02-02-2013, 01:39 PM
He's been one of my favorite players the past few seasons.

He rubs people the wrong way, but I love him. He plays hard every game and he never takes games off.

100% agree

ShowtimeNo24
02-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Most of the time, the looks Durant gets on the final shot are terrible and Westbrook never says a word.

No **** Sherlock, if Westbrooke would make the right passes at the right time Durant would not have to take such terrible shots.