PDA

View Full Version : NBA stars VS International stars:How close is the margin?

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 04:30 AM
Internationals:
Parker-Rubio-Spanoulis-Dragic-Diamantidis-Nash
Ginobili-Navarro-Batum
Deng-Kirilenko-Gallinari
Nowitzki-Pau Gasol-Ibaka-Scola
Noah-Horford-M.Gasol-Pekovic-Bogut

put 12 of these guys against a USA national team,on FIBA rules..who wins?

OceanSpray
02-01-2013, 04:59 AM
Would be tough. This is why I think USA 2012 would've matched up and defeat the 1992 Dream Team. Back then, you couldn't compose a team with the international stars. There was no competition at all. These days, it's only common for an international player to do well.

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 05:03 AM
Pick the 12 you want but

PG- Paul, Rose, Rondo, Deron, Holiday, Westbrook, Kyrie
SG- Kobe, Wade, Harden, Mayo, Johnson
SF- Lebron, Durant, Melo, Pierce
PF- Aldridge, Griffin, Randolph, Bosh, West, Millsap, Boozer, Garnett
C- Dwight, Lee, Horford, Jefferson, Cousins, Noah(born in the US), Monroe, Chandler, Hibbert

Coach: Phil, Pop, Coach K, Sloan, Spo, Riley, Doc, Mike D (since it's international play)

Take the 12 you would want maybe even add in some shooters that aren't the best overall at their position, but that US team steamrolls everyone assuming they get just a little time to practice together

(feel free to add any huge oversight, just kinda threw this together)

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 05:10 AM
Pick the 12 you want but

PG- Paul, Rose, Rondo, Deron, Holiday, Westbrook, Kyrie
SG- Kobe, Wade, Harden, Mayo, Johnson
SF- Lebron, Durant, Melo, Pierce
PF- Aldridge, Griffin, Randolph, Bosh, West, Millsap, Boozer, Garnett
C- Dwight, Lee, Horford, Jefferson, Cousins, Noah(born in the US), Monroe, Chandler, Hibbert

Coach: Phil, Pop, Coach K, Sloan, Spo, Riley, Doc, Mike D (since it's international play)

Take the 12 you would want maybe even add in some shooters that aren't the best overall at their position, but that US team steamrolls everyone assuming they get just a little time to practice together

(feel free to add any huge oversight, just kinda threw this together)
all those guys were there in the most prestigious tournament this summer,and struggled against Spain NT alone(without Rubio).

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 05:20 AM
all those guys were there in the most prestigious tournament this summer,and struggled against Spain NT alone(without Rubio).

Literally none of the Cs or PFs I listed were on that team. Neither were Rose, Rondo, Wade, etc.

If you add a healthy Dwight, Griffin, Garnett, and Cousins to that team and subtract Anthony Davis, Iguodala, Love, and Chandler they would crush teams. No one would be able to compete with them on the inside. Those guys dominate the Gasols and any other lesser combo easily

Edit: I'd also replace Harden with Wade and Westbrook with Rose or a pass first PG like Rondo

Hellcrooner
02-01-2013, 05:23 AM
Internationals:
Parker-Rubio-Spanoulis-Dragic-Diamantidis-Nash
Ginobili-Navarro-Batum
Deng-Kirilenko-Gallinari
Nowitzki-Pau Gasol-Ibaka-Scola
Noah-Horford-M.Gasol-Pekovic-Bogut
Usa wins.
Team usa has been playing togheter for a while with coach K, and the internationals would need to gel togheter.

Theres a better chance for France or Spain core + a pair of pieces from other countrys beating usa-

Example Spain + Manu and Deng
France + Dirk and Pau.

put 12 of these guys against a USA national team,on FIBA rules..who wins?

Usa wins.
Team usa has been playing togheter for a while with coach K, and the internationals would need to gel togheter.

Theres a better chance for France or Spain core + a pair of pieces from other countrys beating usa-

Example Spain + Manu and Deng
France + Dirk and Pau.

Hellcrooner
02-01-2013, 05:25 AM
Literally none of the Cs or PFs I listed were on that team. Neither were Rose, Rondo, Wade, etc.

If you add a healthy Dwight, Griffin, Garnett, and Cousins to that team and subtract Anthony Davis, Iguodala, Love, and Chandler they would crush teams. No one would be able to compete with them on the inside. Those guys dominate the Gasols and any other lesser combo easily

Edit: I'd also replace Harden with Wade and Westbrook with Rose or a pass first PG like Rondo

there was NO ONE missing in 08 and the final vs spain was still close.
On 2012 spain was also missing a KEY piece in Rubio.

Hellcrooner
02-01-2013, 05:28 AM
Would be tough. This is why I think USA 2012 would've matched up and defeat the 1992 Dream Team. Back then, you couldn't compose a team with the international stars. There was no competition at all. These days, it's only common for an international player to do well.

Petrovic/ Marciulonis /Tony Kukoc/Dino Radja / Sabonis / Divac
Then several players that COULD have been nba but didnt try like Gallis, San epifanio, Oscar Schmidt, Villacampa, Perasovic

there WAS talent back then, but nba had not fully integrated them.

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 05:32 AM
Then several players that COULD have been nba but didnt try like Gallis, San epifanio, Oscar Schmidt, Villacampa, Perasovic

There was less talent than there is today though

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 05:36 AM
there was NO ONE missing in 08 and the final vs spain was still close.
On 2012 spain was also missing a KEY piece in Rubio.

Kidd, Bosh, Prince, and Micahel Redd were on that team. The people I listed are significantly better. Lebron is also much better now. Paul wasn't on that team, KG was not on that team, no Durant. The US has actually extended the gap in the past 4 years instead of international players closing it. And the US still won in '08

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 05:37 AM

my point is that some of these guys have not shown ability to adjust to Fiba rules,or being role-players in a team..i mean all these players can be stars in their teams,but go tell garnett,westbrook(basically to everyone) that he has to be limited to 15 minutes and 2-3 shots..
also,guys like rondo,westbrook,wade,griffin,dwight,have hard times to adjust with the rules.

Hellcrooner
02-01-2013, 05:42 AM
Kidd, Bosh, Prince, and Micahel Redd were on that team. The people I listed are significantly better. Lebron is also much better now. Paul wasn't on that team, KG was not on that team, no Durant. The US has actually extended the gap in the past 4 years instead of international players closing it. And the US still won in '08

Adding fitting players > adding Names.

thats what failed in 02 ,04 and 06 they were so focused on bring the best names posible regardles if they fit togheter or not and defeat was the result.

Thats why i say a Roster that already works like France or Spain, with the addition of two star pieces on their weakest positions has a better chance to beat usa than a collection of 12 different country players.

Take the final in 2012

The final was won by usa in the last minutes because no one coudl hold melo to make three pointers and Navarro got blocked from scoring more.

If spain had DENG outt there covering melo and Manu on the attack instead of navarro, the outcome would ahve ben Different.

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 05:45 AM

totally agree..except Dirk,this generation you mention was by far the most talented all time in Europe..
but back then only 5 or less internationals were playing in the nba.

the talent gap between nba-others was big back then,as it is now also.the difference is the knowledge between them..it was close to zero these times..now its very big.

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 05:47 AM
my point is that some of these guys have not shown ability to adjust to Fiba rules,or being role-players in a team..i mean all these players can be stars in their teams,but go tell garnett,westbrook(basically to everyone) that he has to be limited to 15 minutes and 2-3 shots..
also,guys like rondo,westbrook,wade,griffin,dwight,have hard times to adjust with the rules.

Garnett would not have a problem accepting the role and I wouldn't put Westbrook on the team. Not sure where you are getting that Wade can't adapt to the rules either. Griffin also has almost no experience if any. Dwight may not be as good as he is with NBA rules, but he is far and away the best center in the world when healthy.

A starting five of...

Paul
Kobe
Durant
Melo
Lebron

...would be incredible with

Rose
Wade
Pierce
Griffin
Dwight

plus maybe David Lee and Garnett or a pure shooter

No one comes close to that team, especially with FIBA rules

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 05:49 AM
Adding fitting players > adding Names.

thats what failed in 02 ,04 and 06 they were so focused on bring the best names posible regardles if they fit togheter or not and defeat was the result.

Thats why i say a Roster that already works like France or Spain, with the addition of two star pieces on their weakest positions has a better chance to beat usa than a collection of 12 different country players.

Take the final in 2012

The final was won by usa in the last minutes because no one coudl hold melo to make three pointers and Navarro got blocked from scoring more.

If spain had DENG outt there covering melo and Manu on the attack instead of navarro, the outcome would ahve ben Different.

Look at the lineup I just posted tho

Paul
Kobe
Durant
Melo
Lebron

They all showed they can play together and not be selfish. Add Wade, Rose, and whoever else fits the team and it's all over

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 05:56 AM
There was less talent than there is today though
are you saying that parker,rubio,gasol type of players are more talented than galis,petrovic,sabonis type of players?have you seen those guys play,back in their days?if they existed now,they would all be all-stars.
only dirk compares to them,(pure)-talentwise.

OceanSpray
02-01-2013, 06:03 AM
No one missing?

Durant wasn't in 2008. Westbrook wasn't.

LeBron is playing the best this year.

If USA 2012 was healthy, they would beat 1992. The lockout season injured plenty of valuable players from Wade to Rose, to Howard.

Once again, Durant is the second best player in the NBA today. He and LeBron could take out any two players just because they are crazy matchups.

Durant can score and shoot. Probably the best scorer in NBA history if he can keep it up.

LeBron can pass, rebound, and outpower anyone.

I don't see them two losing to anyone.

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 06:06 AM
are you saying that parker,rubio,gasol type of players are more talented than galis,petrovic,sabonis type of players?have you seen those guys play,back in their days?if they existed now,they would all be all-stars.
only dirk compares to them,(pure)-talentwise.

I mean less talent as in there were less international players on that NBA level. The elite may be similar, but the volume of international players that can and do play in the NBA now is much greater than 20 and 30 years ago. Also, Dirk is better than all of those players listed

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 06:11 AM
No one missing?

Durant wasn't in 2008. Westbrook wasn't.

LeBron is playing the best this year.

If USA 2012 was healthy, they would beat 1992. The lockout season injured plenty of valuable players from Wade to Rose, to Howard.

Once again, Durant is the second best player in the NBA today. He and LeBron could take out any two players just because they are crazy matchups.

Durant can score and shoot. Probably the best scorer in NBA history if he can keep it up.

LeBron can pass, rebound, and outpower anyone.

I don't see them two losing to anyone.
just last summer,the best starting five possible(minus howard) struggled to win in the last minute against spain without their best pg(rubio).

these five include lebron and durant.and also the best pg and sg on paul and kobe..
how can you say these two don't loose?

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 06:19 AM
just last summer,the best starting five possible(minus howard) struggled to win in the last minute against spain without their best pg(rubio).

these five include lebron and durant.and also the best pg and sg on paul and kobe..
how can you say these two don't loose?

The best team the US could put out is

A starting five of...

Paul
Kobe
Durant
Melo
Lebron

Rose
Wade
Pierce
Griffin
Dwight

That team wouldn't even have had the game close at the end. And what do you mean struggled to win? They won just like they did in '08 and in the '10 FIBA tournament

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 06:19 AM
I mean less talent as in there were less international players on that NBA level. The elite may be similar, but the volume of international players that can and do play in the NBA now is much greater than 20 and 30 years ago. Also, Dirk is better than all of those players listed

guys like djordjevic,galis,sabonis,petrovic,oscar schmidt would have been hands down top-3 if somehow you could put them in last 10 years' draft(hell,even darko milicic was).and most of them didnt even play a minute in the nba..
about Dirk,what makes him better than any other euro guy,is his nba career,which most of the guys i mentioned didnt even get a chance to have..talent-wise guys like galis and petrovic were far ahead of him.

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 06:27 AM
The nest team the US could put out is

A starting five of...

Paul
Kobe
Durant
Melo
Lebron

Rose
Wade
Pierce
Griffin
Dwight

That team wouldn't even have had the game close at the end. And what do you mean struggled to win? They won just like they did in '08 and in the '10 FIBA tournament

have you seen the boxscore in 2012 final?4 CHANDLER T 8:42
5 DURANT K 38:01
6 JAMES L 29:48
7 WESTBROOK R 9:29
8 WILLIAMS D 10:25
9 IGUODALA A 2:45
10 BRYANT K 26:56
11 LOVE K 18:39
12 HARDEN J 0:37
13 PAUL C 32:51
14 DAVIS A 0:37
15 ANTHONY C 21:10

it's basically the five you are talking about,plus love(who was top-2 PF last year) and a little deron(who had also a great year).
it was a 2 point game with one minute to play,and ended in 7 with free throws.thats what i mean 'struggled'.

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 06:33 AM
have you seen the boxscore in 2012 final?4 CHANDLER T 8:42
5 DURANT K 38:01
6 JAMES L 29:48
7 WESTBROOK R 9:29
8 WILLIAMS D 10:25
9 IGUODALA A 2:45
10 BRYANT K 26:56
11 LOVE K 18:39
12 HARDEN J 0:37
13 PAUL C 32:51
14 DAVIS A 0:37
15 ANTHONY C 21:10

it's basically the five you are talking about,plus love(who was top-2 PF last year) and a little deron(who had also a great year).
it was a 2 point game with one minute to play,and ended in 7 with free throws.thats what i mean 'struggled'.

You say "basically" like Dwight and Wade aren't huge improvements to that team. They also won by 7 and Lebron and Durant are better now and Kobe distributes more now. Also Rose would fit much better with that team than Westbrook did. Love also did not get to play many minutes leading up to that game. And again, they still won by 7

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 06:42 AM
You say "basically" like Dwight and Wade aren't huge improvements to that team. They also won by 7 and Lebron and Durant are better now and Kobe distributes more now. Also Rose would fit much better with that team than Westbrook did. Love also did not get to play many minutes leading up to that game. And again, they still won by 7
thats the problem with that team,playing minutes are hard to figure out..lets say howard gets love's minutes,and rose gets russel's..where does wade fit?where do rondo,pierce,garnett,griffin fit?

bgdreton
02-01-2013, 06:48 AM
It's not even close if USA had 30 days to practice and international team had 30 days. The USA would roll ( no injuries on both sides.) Plus is there an international player that breaks top ten or fifteen in the league now?

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 06:55 AM
thats the problem with that team,playing minutes are hard to figure out..lets say howard gets love's minutes,and rose gets russel's..where does wade fit?where do rondo,pierce,garnett,griffin fit?

Dwight would get Chandler's minutes and some of Love's. Wade would take a few minutes from Kobe, all of Iggy's and and a few of Paul's.

Rose would take Westbrook's and Deron's minutes

Griffin and KG would play a few minutes based on match ups.

It also doesn't need to be as exact as all that. Adding Dwight, Rose, and Wade makes that team so much better no matter how you wana slice it

Hellcrooner
02-01-2013, 07:10 AM
Dwight is a bad fit with fiba rules.

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 07:17 AM
It's not even close if USA had 30 days to practice and international team had 30 days. The USA would roll ( no injuries on both sides.) Plus is there an international player that breaks top ten or fifteen in the league now?sure there is.but even if there wasnt,its not a fantasy game,or nba 2k13.
i'm talking about a real game..better individuals dont always dominate.

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 07:20 AM
guys like djordjevic,galis,sabonis,petrovic,oscar schmidt would have been hands down top-3 if somehow you could put them in last 10 years' draft(hell,even darko milicic was).and most of them didnt even play a minute in the nba..
about Dirk,what makes him better than any other euro guy,is his nba career,which most of the guys i mentioned didnt even get a chance to have..talent-wise guys like galis and petrovic were far ahead of him.

I don't care where they would be drafted. They were not going to be top of the league players, maybe a healthy Sabonis. Petrovic died too young but 11th in scoring is the highest he got in New Jersey. In Lebron's rookie year he averaged 20,6,5 and by Lebron's second season at 19 he was averaging something like 27,7,7,2. Petrovic didn't average that in his time in the NBA and he was older and should have been more developed.

Dirk is above all the rest because of his versatility, because he actually did play in the NBA, and because he won a championship and finals MVP. He also won a regular season MVP.

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 07:23 AM
sure there is.but even if there wasnt,its not a fantasy game,or nba 2k13.
i'm talking about a real game..better individuals dont always dominate.

It is not just about talent, you are right, but most of the people I am talking about have played together. The level Lebron is playing at right now is just unbelievable and you add Durant, then the best PG in the world, Kobe who now embraces the role of facilitator, and Melo or Dwight

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 07:34 AM
I don't care where they would be drafted. They were not going to be top of the league players, maybe a healthy Sabonis. Petrovic died too young but 11th in scoring is the highest he got in New Jersey. In Lebron's rookie year he averaged 20,6,5 and by Lebron's second season at 19 he was averaging something like 27,7,7,2. Petrovic didn't average that in his time in the NBA and he was older and should have been more developed.

Dirk is above all the rest because of his versatility, because he actually did play in the NBA, and because he won a championship and finals MVP. He also won a regular season MVP.

i didn't actually compare petrovic to other nba players..i am talking about how difficult it was those days to get into the nba..do you believe guys like turiaf,beaubois,petro,diop,milicic,and many hundreds others made it to the nba because of their talent,while 20 years earlier europe didnt have guys with that talent?

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 07:39 AM
i didn't actually compare petrovic to other nba players..i am talking about how difficult it was those days to get into the nba..do you believe guys like turiaf,beaubois,petro,diop,milicic,and many hundreds others made it to the nba because of their talent,while 20 years earlier europe didnt have guys with that talent?

No, but basketball has gotten more popular internationally so more people are playing it and naturally there are more good players than there were back then. I know there were good players then that did not play in the NBA but could have played. I'm just saying the amount of good players has grown. It is a testament to international players not an insult to the past players

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 07:53 AM
No, but basketball has gotten more popular internationally so more people are playing it and naturally there are more good players than there were back then. I know there were good players then that did not play in the NBA but could have played. I'm just saying the amount of good players has grown. It is a testament to international players not an insult to the past playersthats not the case..nba now has a trend to get every international that 'seems to be good'..its basically because of marketing and globalization..back in the days i am talking about,you had to be proven to get to the nba,and even if you were,it would be extremely tough to make it..petrovic had 5-6 years in europe's best teams with 30+ppg and then got there..sabonis dominated europe for 10 years,then got there..galis never got there,averaging 35p every year in europe.
i dont think i need to mention more names of international players who now play in the nba,and haven't done anything their entire career.

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 08:04 AM
thats not the case..nba now has a trend to get every international that 'seems to be good'..its basically because of marketing and globalization..back in the days i am talking about,you had to be proven to get to the nba,and even if you were,it would be extremely tough to make it..petrovic had 5-6 years in europe's best teams with 30+ppg and then got there..sabonis dominated europe for 10 years,then got there..galis never got there,averaging 35p every year in europe.
i dont think i need to mention more names of international players who now play in the nba,and haven't done anything their entire career.

You are missing the point that I am making. It's not even a point really, I am stating a fact. Basketball is more popular now and in the last 10 year internationally than it was 20 and 30 years ago so more people are playing and as a result the amount of players with NBA talent have grown. I know there have been plenty of busts and I know 20 and 30 years ago more international players should have been in the NBA, but overall, as a whole, there are more players not from the US that could make it in the NBA compared to 20 or 30 years ago

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 08:12 AM
You are missing the point that I am making. It's not even a point really, I am stating a fact. Basketball is more popular now and in the last 10 year internationally than it was 20 and 30 years ago so more people are playing and as a result the amount of players with NBA talent have grown. I know there have been plenty of busts and I know 20 and 30 years ago more international players should have been in the NBA, but overall, as a whole, there are more players not from the US that could make it in the NBA compared to 20 or 30 years ago
what i am pointing out,is that the amount of players with no-NBA talent is growing up too..

eso
02-01-2013, 08:14 AM
M Gasol
Iblocka
deng
Manu
Parker

Beats team USA

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 08:16 AM
what i am pointing out,is that the amount of players with no-NBA talent is growing up too..

I agree, but that doesn't make my point untrue

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 08:21 AM
M Gasol
Iblocka
deng
Manu
Parker

Beats team USA

You really think that beats

Paul
Kobe
Durant
Melo
Lebron

with a bench of

Rose
Wade
Dwight
Love
etc

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Dwight is a bad fit with fiba rules.

I wouldn't start him, but he could get a lot of easy buckets on most international big men that come off the bench

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 08:31 AM
I agree, but that doesn't make my point untrue
my opinion about the whole nba-international case is that:
1.nba is getting more and more fans over the world,that's one of the reasons so many internationals 'have to' play in the nba.
2.international basketball has grown in general and also in terms of knowledge.

The hands-down domination of the older Dream Teams,was 1.because of their superior talent,2.because they were 'unknown' to other teams,in terms of playing against each other.

Right now,superior talent remains,but the know-how is far better..guys like nowitzki,parker,ginobili,gasol have played all of the nba best every day,and have also won them so many times.

To me,that's why USA NT wouldn't dominate a team like that.

Duncan = Donkey
02-01-2013, 08:31 AM
Kyrie Irving born in Australia

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 08:36 AM
Kyrie Irving born in Australia

I didn't know that, but a quick internet search tells me that he grew up in New Jersey and is an American citizen. He certainly could play on the US national team, but I wouldn't actually put him on it anyway

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 08:38 AM
my opinion about the whole nba-international case is that:
1.nba is getting more and more fans over the world,that's one of the reasons so many internationals 'have to' play in the nba.
2.international basketball has grown in general and also in terms of knowledge.

The hands-down domination of the older Dream Teams,was 1.because of their superior talent,2.because they were 'unknown' to other teams,in terms of playing against each other.

Right now,superior talent remains,but the know-how is far better..guys like nowitzki,parker,ginobili,gasol have played all of the nba best every day,and have also won them so many times.

To me,that's why USA NT wouldn't dominate a team like that.

I agree the day will probably come when an international team could beat the US, but almost all of the top players right now are American. 5-10 years ago I think the internationals actually had a much better shot although I don't care what rules they were playing by, Shaq would have feasted on international big men back then

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 08:48 AM
I agree the day will probably come when an international team could beat the US, but almost all of the top players right now are American. 5-10 years ago I think the internationals actually had a much better shot although I don't care what rules they were playing by, Shaq would have feasted on international big men back thenjust for the record,i didn't vote internationals win:cool:

Duncan = Donkey
02-01-2013, 08:58 AM
I didn't know that, but a quick internet search tells me that he grew up in New Jersey and is an American citizen. He certainly could play on the US national team, but I wouldn't actually put him on it anyway

Yer he left Australia when he was really young (like 3). I'm pretty sure he has a dual citizenship (Australian/American). He will play for USA though.

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 08:59 AM
just for the record,i didn't vote internationals win:cool:

What do you consider a close loss? less than 10? I think they would beat that team by 20 or more 8 out of 10 times

LAcowBOMBER
02-01-2013, 09:01 AM
Yer he left Australia when he was really young (like 3). I'm pretty sure he has a dual citizenship (Australian/American). He will play for USA though.

He could pull a Kaman though and just play for the team that will have him on the roster. Does Australia have other players in the NBA?

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 09:01 AM
Yer he left Australia when he was really young (like 3). I'm pretty sure he has a dual citizenship (Australian/American). He will play for USA though.matt nielsen is G.A.O.A.T

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 09:03 AM
What do you consider a close loss? less than 10? I think they would beat that team by 20 or more 8 out of 10 times

i mean game that will be decided in the last 3-4 minutes.

Duncan = Donkey
02-01-2013, 09:06 AM
matt nielsen is G.A.O.A.T

:speechless: People know who Matt Nielsen is. Olympiacos fan?

WARRIORS@GR
02-01-2013, 09:09 AM
:speechless: People know who Matt Nielsen is. Olympiacos fan?yes,had the pleasure watching him for a whole year:surrender: