PDA

View Full Version : Glen Davis Breaks Left Foot

CubsBullsBucs
01-31-2013, 12:37 AM
Not that anyone cares

Glen Davis suffered a broken left foot in Wednesday's game, according to coach Jacque Vaughn.
It's unclear whether he'll require surgery, but that cannot be good news and it's possible he's done for the season. Let's wait until we hear something from the team and doctors before jumping to any conclusions, but it would appear that Davis won't be useful to fantasy owners again any time soon. No one really stepped up in his absence when he was out with a shoulder injury, but maybe Hedo Turkoglu's hand will be healthy enough for him to step up his game.

-Roto

THE MTL
01-31-2013, 12:39 AM
Damn, it didnt even look that bad when he went out.

Stunner
01-31-2013, 12:39 AM
Smh

CubsBullsBucs
01-31-2013, 12:43 AM
12-1 in fantasy. I had Garnett, Davis, Joakim & Verejao. Verejao and now probably Davis out for the year. Garnett is an old man who can break down any game and Noah is very injury prone. This is why i shouldnt play fantasy. terrible luck

THE MTL
01-31-2013, 12:45 AM
12-1 in fantasy. I had Garnett, Davis, Joakim & Verejao. Verejao and now probably Davis out for the year. Garnett is an old man who can break down any game and Noah is very injury prone. This is why i shouldnt play fantasy. terrible luck

One of my fantasy teams contained Varejao and Rondo.
(At least we called the breakout season for Varejao)

CubsBullsBucs
01-31-2013, 12:48 AM
i know. damn. i was so pumped with those 4. then i made lebron a full time PF, but now idk. 16 team league so it its rly deep, but my team is falling apart. ugh!

LakersMaster24
01-31-2013, 12:52 AM

Good thing I flipped Rondo and Mayo to someone for Lee, Nash and Wade. :laugh:

29$JerZ
01-31-2013, 12:55 AM

I had Rondo and Davis.
Had to replace with McRoberts and Nate :sigh:

Tmath
01-31-2013, 01:10 AM
Thats a shame

CubsBullsBucs
01-31-2013, 01:16 AM
I had Rondo and Davis.
Had to replace with McRoberts and Nate :sigh:

you wanna know how bad my luck is? on top of those 2 guys hurt, i proposed iguadala and others for rondo on saturday. the news broke of his acl sunday. thank Doris Burke i canceled it in time!

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
01-31-2013, 01:23 AM
I hate to see anyone get hurt but I'm glad this will mean more time for Nicholson to play and develop ...

Whoever said noone stepped up while he was out before is wrong Nicholson played great and even mcroberts had some good fill in time

LASportsFan1996
01-31-2013, 03:11 AM
Vucevic >>>>>

kobe4thewinbang
01-31-2013, 07:17 AM
Sad to hear this. He was the lifeblood of that sapped Orlando squad. Definitely miss his energy.

ThaDubs
01-31-2013, 07:44 AM
Damn, he's been really impressive all season. Sucks for Magic.

MagicHero3
01-31-2013, 09:12 AM
im not bothered by this at all. Im not a big baby fan. hes out of control and while his energy and effort brings a different element to the game, his execution is sloppy and "try-hard" which results in bad shots/turnovers. I am with Trav on this one... it gives Nicholson some extra PT to develop, as he has potential but needs to adjust to the pros.

ManRam
01-31-2013, 12:20 PM
I'm only bothered because we can't trade him now.

Frees up time for Nicholson (hopefully) and helps the tank crusade.

MagicHero3
01-31-2013, 12:43 PM
I'm only bothered because we can't trade him now.

Frees up time for Nicholson (hopefully) and helps the tank crusade.

yeah i mean, last time we lost him i think we lost 9 games in a row or something. Gives our young guys some experience.

GiantsSwaGG
01-31-2013, 12:49 PM
He's a ball hog, could be a blessing

Stinkyoutsider
01-31-2013, 01:50 PM
I forgot Glen Davis was in Orlando? I would have thought with Howard gone and the Magic wanting to go with all unproven guys so they could build through the draft?

Tough loss for him but this probably means Ayon might be in the plans for some more minutes?