PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: Jan. 29th

JasonJohnHorn
01-30-2013, 10:13 AM
The Portland Trailblazers came away with a win in a tightly contest game against the Mavs. The Lakers got a much needed win over the Hornets. Kobe was 2 rebounds, shy of a triple-double. The Detroit Pistons fell to the Bucks. And finally, Stephen Curry, ho was snubbed by coaches and fans voting for the All-Star team, met up with All-Star Kyrie Irving and exacted a little revenge with a convincing win over the Cavs, but Curry did not get a change to play again Irving as he missed the game.

mightybosstone
01-30-2013, 11:13 AM
Golden State had three phenomenal stat lines in one game last night, but if I had to pick one I'm going with David Lee. He was insanely efficient with his 20 points on 12 shots and nearly posted a triple double. The guy continues to impress me this season, as have the Warriors. A lot of guys had great lines last night, though. You could make a case for Hickson or Aldridge, although I think Hickson's 26 points on only 13 attempts is more impressive. Drummond, Vasquez and Kobe also all had impressive double-doubles.