PDA

View Full Version : If Fisher misses the .04 shot...

sodaddicted
01-29-2013, 01:02 AM
Spurs vs Pistons Finals

Who wins?

HouRealCoach
01-29-2013, 01:04 AM
That wasn't the last game of that series, They also would have had to play KG next, but NOBODY beats the Pistons that year... They seemed perfect

JNoel
01-29-2013, 01:04 AM
The Heat.

sep11ie
01-29-2013, 01:20 AM
Douglas, get on this!!!!!!

GiantsSwaGG
01-29-2013, 01:25 AM
Who wins the murder case if Johnny wasn't OJ's lawyer?

RipCity32
01-29-2013, 01:29 AM
Pistons

--23--
01-29-2013, 01:32 AM
I go with the Spurs for the repeat.

ichitownclowni
01-29-2013, 01:49 AM
Big D

lakers4sho
01-29-2013, 01:49 AM
Lakers

Swift Game
01-29-2013, 01:52 AM
This is interesting because it seemed like the momentum and spirit was gone for San Antonio after that shot. They would have given the Pistons a tough series and they were a better defensive team than the Lakers that year.

I personally would have loved to have seen the Bulls vs. Rockets in 94-95 with Jordan vs. Hakeem.

SouthSideRookie
01-29-2013, 01:56 AM
I go with the Spurs for the repeat.
Spurs don't defend titles.

This is interesting because it seemed like the momentum and spirit was gone for San Antonio after that shot. They would have given the Pistons a tough series and they were a better defensive team than the Lakers that year.

I personally would have loved to have seen the Bulls vs. Rockets in 94-95 with Jordan vs. Hakeem.

It's a shame we never got to see it.

*Silver&Black*
01-29-2013, 01:56 AM
What if Atlanta doesn't trade Wallace to the Pistons then either, who would be coming out of the East? Hmmmmmmmmm.......

broncosfan4eva
01-29-2013, 02:04 AM
If Fisher didn't hit That shot he retires 5 years sooner

J4KOP99
01-29-2013, 02:06 AM
Jordan would have lit Kenny "the jet" Smith's *** up. Series would have went 5 games.

-To the OP, Pistons would have probably still won. Although the Spurs would have given them a battle. Lakers were just not healthy enough.

PrettyBoyJ
01-29-2013, 02:15 AM
If Fisher misses the shot................. they lose the game

Quinnsanity
01-29-2013, 02:27 AM
I'm inclined to say Minnesota. They matched up well with San Antonio and I think the biggest reason the Lakers lost was Karl Malone's injury. I think the Pistons really lucked out with some great circumstances. Any of the top three in the western conference would have beaten that team if they were fully healthy and not facing chemistry disasters. Remember, that same Pistons team (without Rasheed) got swept by the Nets a year earlier, and we all said those J-Kidd Nets teams were among the worst to ever reach the finals.

TornadoOfSouls
01-29-2013, 07:45 AM
I'm inclined to say Minnesota. They matched up well with San Antonio and I think the biggest reason the Lakers lost was Karl Malone's injury. I think the Pistons really lucked out with some great circumstances. Any of the top three in the western conference would have beaten that team if they were fully healthy and not facing chemistry disasters. Remember, that same Pistons team (without Rasheed) got swept by the Nets a year earlier, and we all said those J-Kidd Nets teams were among the worst to ever reach the finals.

They were NOT the same Pistons teams - Rasheed Wallace was not on the '03 Pistons.

And I'm not sure how the Spurs-Wolves series would have turned out. They split the season series at two games a piece. Neither team had a credible star outside of their respective franchise player. Spurs were the better defensive team though and were more competitive against the Lakers in the playoffs(up 2-0 and a flukey shot away from going up 3-2) while the Wolves were trailing the entire series(down 3-1 at one point).

Spurs were really missing SJax that year - weren't willing to pay him what he wanted(3 mil a year I think) and picked up Hedo Turkoglu instead who pulled the biggest chokejob in Spurs history against the Lakers. Hedo shot something like 23% against LA - went something like 12 for 50 that series. Kinda funny because he was known as being the clutch guy for the Magic a couple years later.

Anyway, I always laugh at people using the Karl Malone excuse for the Lakers that year, as if HE was the only player to EVER get injured during a playoff run. Not to mention Malone being there isn't going to stop Kobe from having the worst Finals run in NBA history. **** Malone, that piece of **** injured dozens of players during his career. It was fitting that he would miss his last chance at a ring due to an injury. Karma.