PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: Jan. 26th

JasonJohnHorn
01-27-2013, 10:26 AM
The Clippers lost a tightly contested match where Griffen posted a near triple-double, but it was not enough to make up for the absent CP3 as the Trailblazers, behind a triple-double from Batum, came away with a narrow victory. Speaking of triple-doubles, Noah was within one point of a triple-double himself, but it was not enough as the Bulls fell to the Wizards. None of the Bulls starters in the game broke double-digits and Nate Robinson was the only member of the team to score more than 9 points. George Hill was also close to a triple-double, but it was not enough as the Pacers fell to the Jazz. The Cavs narrowly beat the Raptors. The Spurs handed the Suns their first lost under new coach Lindsey Hunter. The Knicks fell to the 76ers after an woeful shooting night from Melo. The Bucks got double-doubles from two members of their front court and two 20-point games from their starting front court as they got a win over the Warriors. The Nets fell to Houston. The Nuggets ran up the score board as they got an easy win over the Kings. And the T-Wolves continued to slide as they lost to the lowly Bobcats.

mightybosstone
01-27-2013, 10:36 AM
I've gotta go with Batum. Blake's numbers were impressive, but they still lost the game and Batum's the one who had a triple double. If you post a triple double and beat one of the four best teams in the NBA with decent scoring efficiency, you more than likely have the stat line of the night.

Im_in_Mia_bish
01-27-2013, 10:38 AM
batum.

I Rock Shaqs
01-27-2013, 11:13 AM
What about this walker guy, I like his stats better than Batum and I don't even know who he is.

Oh NVM lol Kemba..... :facepalm:

ATX
01-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Tough call between Batum, Griffin and Walker, but I'm going Kemba.