PDA

View Full Version : Trade Rose for Westbrook for Kyrie (Who would accept?)

poleandreel
01-27-2013, 02:13 AM
Would the Bulls accept a Westbrook for Rose trade right now?
How about Kyrie for Rose?

Would OKC accept Kyrie for Westbrook right now?

How about Cleveland..Westy for Kyrie?

This is not a bait thread and I love Rose/Westy/Kyrie.

As an okc fan, I can see them accepting Kyrie for Westbrook right now.
I could also see the Bulls accepting Westbrook for Rose because of the injury history (71/148 games missed in the past 2 seasons and counting).

What do you think?

Giraffes Rule
01-27-2013, 02:14 AM
No to all that.

Arch Stanton
01-27-2013, 02:18 AM
Interesting trade proposal... I might take it only because of the Kyrie injury issues. Right now I'd say "no" because I think Kyrie will be a better player, but I love Westbrook.

Deception
01-27-2013, 02:22 AM
OKC takes Kyrie for Westbrook. Chi says no to both

Sactown
01-27-2013, 02:34 AM
Both turn down Chicago as Rose just tore his ACL and I doubt Cleveland is giving up a potential superstar for a player coming off of that type of injury, and OKC says no as they wouldn't have time to build chemistry before the post season, and it makes no sense to mess with things.

Kyrie 4 Westbrook, I say Cleveland might say yes, but OKC would definitely say no. Kyrie is good, but he has no playoff experience and they're to close to a championship to unload there 2nd best player, who is currently better than Kyrie and clearly less injury prone.
Why Cleveland might consider it? Westbrook is an explosive guard who is locked up for a long time, and Kyrie seems to be slightly injury prone. Seems like a good idea to trade a player who's ceiling is somewhere in the Westbrook range for Westbrook. That way they know what they have and aren't taking a chance with potential.

Bullsfan22
01-27-2013, 02:38 AM
All three GM's would elect to keep their players and I'd be happy with that decision.

John Walls Era
01-27-2013, 02:40 AM
Bulls will never trade Rose. Never. He means too much to that city.

Quinnsanity
01-27-2013, 03:01 AM
This is a much more interesting scenario in the offseason. Do the Thunder swap Westbrook for Kyrie knowing Kyrie is locked up for 3 years on a rookie deal, meaning they can also keep Harden? Do the Bulls take Westbrook as a sure thing over Rose coming off an ACL? Do the Cavs take a chance on going from a legitimate all star (Kyrie) to a former MVP who at full strength is better (Rose)? Damn, that would have been a fun rumor in July.

ChicagoFan4Eva
01-27-2013, 03:06 AM
Trade and Rose don't go in the same sentence in Chicago.

b@llhog24
01-27-2013, 03:18 AM
I honestly think he'll (Kyrie) be the best out of the bunch, but I doubt Chi trades Rose. But since this is a hypothetical, switching Kyrie for Westbrook would make OKC even more scary.

Mcdoh
01-27-2013, 03:53 AM
doubt chi trade rose..

More-Than-Most
01-27-2013, 04:06 AM
Holiday----->All...Sorry I love him lol

LASportsFan1996
01-27-2013, 04:11 AM
Holiday----->All...Sorry I love him lol

Duhon > Holiday

JNoel
01-27-2013, 04:13 AM
Chalmer is the best. He made 10 3s and none of these other *****es did,

b@llhog24
01-27-2013, 04:17 AM
Both turn down Chicago as Rose just tore his ACL and I doubt Cleveland is giving up a potential superstar for a player coming off of that type of injury, and OKC says no as they wouldn't have time to build chemistry before the post season, and it makes no sense to mess with things.

Kyrie 4 Westbrook, I say Cleveland might say yes, but OKC would definitely say no. Kyrie is good, but he has no playoff experience and they're to close to a championship to unload there 2nd best player, who is currently better than Kyrie and clearly less injury prone.
Why Cleveland might consider it? Westbrook is an explosive guard who is locked up for a long time, and Kyrie seems to be slightly injury prone. Seems like a good idea to trade a player who's ceiling is somewhere in the Westbrook range for Westbrook. That way they know what they have and aren't taking a chance with potential.

Lluz.

JNoel
01-27-2013, 04:18 AM
Lluz.

It's Lullz. Your're slacking Mann,

HoopsMachine
01-27-2013, 11:51 AM
I think the better trade scenario would be Westbrook for Rondo. The other scenarios would be interesting but CLE is happy with Irving right now and OKC wouldn't consider a trade for Rose who is still hurt and are unsure of the type of player he'll be returning. Also I don't think Chicago would pull that trade either even with a healthy Rose.

Dankster
01-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Chicago won't trade Rose. His imprint in the Chicago community is quite evident. It's hard to envision him ever playing for another team.

rocket
01-27-2013, 12:37 PM
Rose and Trade.

2 words that will never happen.

ManRam
01-27-2013, 02:17 PM
I don't think any of the three teams would pull the trigger on any of those trades. OKC is best off with Westbrook. Chicago is best off with Rose. Cleveland is best off with Irving.

Pretty simple.

Jarvo
01-27-2013, 02:49 PM
Bulls is NOT trading Rose, OKC will trade Westy for my boy Kyrie.

mjt20mik
01-27-2013, 02:54 PM
would be interesting. I think kyrie could do some massive damage with KD

KnicksorBust
01-27-2013, 03:04 PM
I don't think any of the three teams would pull the trigger on any of those trades. OKC is best off with Westbrook. Chicago is best off with Rose. Cleveland is best off with Irving.

Pretty simple.

You are right that none of the teams pull the trigger but I don't agree with you about each team being best off with their own player.

waveycrockett
01-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Westbrook is better by miles. He is a complete player on both ends and does not have the injury concerns.

I Rock Shaqs
01-27-2013, 03:25 PM
Westbrook is a better defender then both of them, Rose is a better leader than both of them and Kyrie is a better shooter than both of them.

Daaaarryyl
01-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Rose and Trade.

2 words that will never happen.

Yup.

The idea is to build around him, not trade him.

DR_1
01-27-2013, 04:14 PM
Westbrook is better by miles. He is a complete player on both ends and does not have the injury concerns.

:laugh: