PDA

View Full Version : A View From the Bleachers

Cosmic_Canon
01-25-2013, 02:56 PM
It's a new tumblr page that's been showcasing pretty good gifs, including highlights from last night's Clippers game. The link is in my sig, and it's been updating daily as of yesterday.

LAKobeBryant
01-25-2013, 03:47 PM
what

CaptainClutch
01-25-2013, 04:38 PM
cool story bro

tredigs
01-25-2013, 04:52 PM
It's a new tumblr page that's been showcasing pretty good gifs, including highlights from last night's Clippers game. The link is in my sig, and it's been updating daily as of yesterday.

I know this is probably your site, so I should tell you that it's going to be ridiculously hard for most computer/wi-fi's to quickly process that many .gifs at one time.

JNoel
01-25-2013, 04:53 PM
I know this is probably your site, so I should tell you that it's going to be ridiculously hard for most computer/wi-fi's to quickly process that many .gifs at one time.

This

tapajafri
01-25-2013, 05:07 PM
i like that tumblr page with all the gif's of the old sacramento kings when they were the greatest show on court. All those fancy behind the back passes and behind the head, between the legs, etc, gif's are awesome.

Cosmic_Canon
01-25-2013, 05:16 PM
i like that tumblr page with all the gif's of the old sacramento kings when they were the greatest show on court. All those fancy behind the back passes and behind the head, between the legs, etc, gif's are awesome.

Link?

True, if you tried to post an abundant amount of gifs at once, then you'll be in a whirlwind. Btw, you know of any high quality video rippers for your pc?

Cosmic_Canon
01-28-2013, 08:37 AM
Site is fully updated w/ last night's NBA games.