PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: Jan. 23rd

JasonJohnHorn
01-24-2013, 09:59 AM
The Hawks managed to put the Bobcats down with a big night from Josh Smith who was 2 assists shy of a triple-double. Sessions came off the bench to lead the Bobcats with 27 points. The Raptors pushed the Heat into overtime and allowed LBJ to put up some crazy numbers (a triple-double with over 30 points) as the Heat pulled out a close one. Wade lead all scorers with 37 points. The Bulls and Pistons had a brick contest that saw the Bulls win out in a game where the highest individual point total was 18 and nobody on the Pistons managed to score more that 13 points. Dwight Howard announced that the Lakers were starting their season over tonight, and then played 14 minutes before pulling himself out of the game by re-aggravating his shoulder. The Lakers lost Memphis. Denver pulled out a win over the Rockets. The Nets scored 91 points against the sliding T-Wolves, which was 7 points more than they needed to seal a victory. The Hornets likely expected to play well against a short-handed Spurs roster, but Tony Parker lead the Spurs past the Hornets and Splitter posted a game high 25 points. Duncan had a “bruised knee” (aka, Pop wanted to rest him but now has to have a reason to do so). Washington continues to play at a competitive level, but came up short against the Jazz. 16 points was the game high. The Suns relied heavily on their bench to put away the Sacramento King. The Pacers fell to the Trailblazers and the Thunder fell to the Goldenstate Warriors.

Jeffy25
01-24-2013, 10:07 AM
Love a triple double

NYKnickFanatic
01-24-2013, 10:09 AM
LBJ's triple double is nice of course. But I went with J-Smoove. Two assists shy from a triple double, plus he had three blocks.

kdspurman
01-24-2013, 10:22 AM
FWIW, Duncan really did hurt his knee. Had a noticeable limp at the end of the Philly game.

Going with J-Smith here

NYKnickFanatic
01-24-2013, 10:59 AM
I just noticed that the Heat game went into overtime. Did LBJ already have the triple double BEFORE overtime? If not, then definitely J-Smoove here.

Sly Guy
01-24-2013, 11:38 AM
LBJ, without him playing as well as he did, my raps would have won.

ManRam
01-24-2013, 11:56 AM
Smith and LeBron are really close here.

Smith had 7 TOs. I know JJH only sometimes includes those in the poll, but I think any time someone has 7 that should be noted.

31-10-11 and 30-13-8 aren't any different really. LeBron getting that one extra rebound doesn't magically make it an incredibly more impressive game just because it falls under the "triple double" label. Smith was slightly more efficient (wow) and had 3 blocks, but those 7 TOs are damning.

LeBron by a hair.

Im_in_Mia_bish
01-25-2013, 02:56 AM
wow no love for wade

NYKnickFanatic
01-25-2013, 03:16 AM
Smith and LeBron are really close here.

Smith had 7 TOs. I know JJH only sometimes includes those in the poll, but I think any time someone has 7 that should be noted.

31-10-11 and 30-13-8 aren't any different really. LeBron getting that one extra rebound doesn't magically make it an incredibly more impressive game just because it falls under the "triple double" label. Smith was slightly more efficient (wow) and had 3 blocks, but those 7 TOs are damning.

LeBron by a hair.

Woah, 7 TOs?! Surprised he didn't note that. Woulda voted LBJ.