PDA

View Full Version : Trade ideas that actually benefit EVERY team involved... No ridiculous, bogus rumors

jpsocalsports
01-23-2013, 01:49 PM
I want to hear trade ideas that actually benefit EVERY team involved… So don't post any of those one sided ridiculous trade rumors like the Howard - Love - Brooks trade (Minni would never do that) It takes a little more thought and research to find teams actually compatible, but there are some interesting possibilities out there… This is one that I think helps each team involved considering the circumstances (Lakers trouble's, & Bucks lack of a post player & ability to afford Jennings next year)
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

Lakers get
- Jennings (perfect young PG for the future & a 2 pg lineup fits uptempo style)
- Sanders (young, athletic big, leads league in shot blocking)
- CJ Watson (good defensive back up pg)
- Dalembert (Depth at Center & expiring contract)
- Pryzybilla (expiring contract)
- future 1st rd pick from Nets

Nets get
- Howard (even thought this messes with there chemistry it gives the Nets an incredible starting five to make a run at the title for years to come)

Bucks get
- Lopez (24yr old soon to be all star C gives them a great frontline teamed with Henson & Ilyasova, a balanced line up with pg Ellis & sg's Lamb & Brooks)
- M. Brooks (another young sg)
- Blatche (depth at C)

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-23-2013, 01:57 PM
So the nets give up 3 of their most consistent scorers and our backup PG for Howard? How about no. We get murdered in this deal.

justinnum1
01-23-2013, 01:59 PM
dwight is overrated. Maybe next year when he is healthy, but this year, he sucks

seikou8
01-23-2013, 02:01 PM
So the nets give up 3 of their most consistent scorers and our backup PG for Howard? How about no. We get murdered in this deal.

you could change the sig to psd knicks fans which is like 0.5 percent of knick fanbase and who siad that

sep11ie
01-23-2013, 02:05 PM
sweeeeeeeet

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-23-2013, 02:06 PM
you could change the sig to psd knicks fans which is like 0.5 percent of knick fanbase and who siad that

Ehhh... I think I'll keep it.

Not to mention I know plenty of Knicks fans outside of this site (real life) that have said the same.

JOSKOMANG4
01-23-2013, 02:11 PM
hmm....

1. Lakers, Wolves, Nets

- Lakers acquire C B.Lopez, PG L.Ridnour, PF K.Love
- Nets acquire C D.Howard
- Wolves SG M.Brooks, PF P.Gasol, & 3-future 1st rd picks(2-BK, 1-LAL)

muelly
01-23-2013, 02:15 PM
I want to hear trade ideas that actually benefit EVERY team involved… So don't post any of those one sided ridiculous trade rumors like the Howard - Love - Brooks trade (Minni would never do that) It takes a little more thought and research to find teams actually compatible, but there are some interesting possibilities out there… This is one that I think helps each team involved considering the circumstances (Lakers trouble's, & Bucks lack of a post player & ability to afford Jennings next year)

Lakers get

Nets get
- Howard (even thought this messes with there chemistry it gives the Nets an incredible starting five to make a run at the title for years to come)

Bucks get
- Lopez (24yr old soon to be all star C gives them a great frontline teamed with Henson & Ilyasova, a balanced line up with pg Ellis & sg's Lamb & Brooks)
- Blatche (depth at C)

As a bucks fan that's sickening. I dont want Lopez and even more I dont want Blatche, here in MKE we actually embrace Sanders I'd say he is an untouchable unless you absolutely wow us. I dont think we move Jennings, I think were likely to resign him and if anyone moves its Ellis. Since Skiles was fired the team is alot more relaxed and playing very well. Id be shocked to see a move happen actually.

jpsocalsports
01-23-2013, 02:16 PM

How do you figure it's 3 of your most consistent scorers? I count 1 and that is Lopez... (unless you call 11ppg and 5.7ppg your most consistent scorers) You do have to actually give something up to get something... Howard isn't free!

muelly
01-23-2013, 02:17 PM
hmm....

1. Lakers, Wolves, Nets

Must be a wolves fan Ridnour and Love arent that valuable. Derrick Williams likely would be in such a deal if Minny made a move. I personally dont think Love is that good, he's a stat machine but he doesnt equal success. He's not a #1

Twins Fanatic
01-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Lakers give up Howard, Gasol, and Jamison for Tyson, Amare, Camby, and Shumpert. Don't know if this would actually benefit the Knicks with how well New York is playing and how poorly/injured Howard and Gasol have been this season. Lakers would definitely benefit more b/c of how well Amare and Tyson run the pick and roll.

Twins Fanatic
01-23-2013, 02:20 PM
We will see you in 2 years when Gasol is washed up and Love is killing it in the league.

JOSKOMANG4
01-23-2013, 02:21 PM
not a wolves at all actually. I agree that Love isn't a great fit for the Wolves at all. Gasol, on the other hand, would be a great addition to a team. Gasol is a crafty veteran who can groom the young squad into contenders. He also fits Adelman's offensive scheme.

To the Lakers, Love is a valuable asset. The idea of the Lakers also acquiring Brook Lopez; well the Lakers, IMO, would be willing to trade a late 1st rd pick along with acquiring a contract like Luke Ridnour(2yrs; 4mill per).

JOSKOMANG4
01-23-2013, 02:22 PM
Must be a wolves fan Ridnour and Love arent that valuable. Derrick Williams likely would be in such a deal if Minny made a move. I personally dont think Love is that good, he's a stat machine but he doesnt equal success. He's not a #1

not a wolves at all actually. I agree that Love isn't a great fit for the Wolves at all. Gasol, on the other hand, would be a great addition to a team. Gasol is a crafty veteran who can groom the young squad into contenders. He also fits Adelman's offensive scheme.

To the Lakers, Love is a valuable asset. The idea of the Lakers also acquiring Brook Lopez; well the Lakers, IMO, would be willing to trade a late 1st rd pick along with acquiring a contract like Luke Ridnour(2yrs; 4mill per).

jpsocalsports
01-23-2013, 02:22 PM
hmm....

1. Lakers, Wolves, Nets

Interesting

byan04
01-23-2013, 02:26 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=auuk3g6

justinnum1
01-23-2013, 02:28 PM

that is awful for the suns

Twins Fanatic
01-23-2013, 02:29 PM

Not a bad idea, but I think the Sun would prefer Sullinger instead of Melo

byan04
hows that one im a celtics fan and i think this kinda trade needs to happen for them to be much better now and for the future..^^^^

muelly
Im horrible at scripting trades but why not Atlanta? Obviously takes more than this but a premise like such

ATL gets: Dwight
Toronto gets: Harris/Petro
LA gets: Bargs/Horford

Atl remains even while LA/Tor go -1 win, ATL needs to hand out some draft picks to LA. Its really tough scripting something for him to ATL, but I think a move home could actually occur and Toronto likely would like getting out of Bargs deal and developing Jval/Davis further.

byan04
01-23-2013, 02:30 PM
its more realistic.. matches cap wise and money wise..

jpsocalsports
01-23-2013, 02:33 PM
As a bucks fan that's sickening. I dont want Lopez and even more I dont want Blatche, here in MKE we actually embrace Sanders I'd say he is an untouchable unless you absolutely wow us. I dont think we move Jennings, I think were likely to resign him and if anyone moves its Ellis. Since Skiles was fired the team is alot more relaxed and playing very well. Id be shocked to see a move happen actually.

Interesting to hear the perspective of a Bucks fan. I was curious what it would be. Maybe the Bucks don't make a move... I think Bucks need a more balanced line up though, with a post player. But you are probably right about them being more likely to move Ellis and try to resign Jennings. I like Sanders game a lot as well.

byan04
01-23-2013, 02:33 PM
bargs will get traded somewhere.. dwight prob wont resign.. but who knows about him being traded.. its a possibility but i dont see it happening .. i see pau getting traded he simply doesnt fit the lakers offense..

nickdymez
01-23-2013, 02:34 PM
Lakers give up Howard, Gasol, and Jamison for Tyson, Amare, Camby, and Shumpert. Don't know if this would actually benefit the Knicks with how well New York is playing and how poorly/injured Howard and Gasol have been this season. Lakers would definitely benefit more b/c of how well Amare and Tyson run the pick and roll.

Are you out of your ****in mind? :speechless:

byan04
01-23-2013, 02:35 PM
i see not jennings and ellis getting traded.. i dont see them on the same team.. one or the other may stay but the bucks have a bunch of bench forwards and can afford to make a trade ..to help out the front line. like maybe josh smith to the bucks.. for jennings or ellis...??

byan04
01-23-2013, 02:37 PM
i also dont think the Knicks would deal with the Lakers.. Amare is better and younger i believe than Pau.. and tyson chandler for dwight .. idk about that one..

Vinylman
01-23-2013, 02:37 PM
OP's trade is a massive fail...

Lakers aren't taking all that garbage

jpsocalsports
01-23-2013, 02:39 PM
Im horrible at scripting trades but why not Atlanta? Obviously takes more than this but a premise like such

ATL gets: Dwight
Toronto gets: Harris/Petro
LA gets: Bargs/Horford

Atl remains even while LA/Tor go -1 win, ATL needs to hand out some draft picks to LA. Its really tough scripting something for him to ATL, but I think a move home could actually occur and Toronto likely would like getting out of Bargs deal and developing Jval/Davis further.

Another good possibility... Every team solves a problem

Twins Fanatic
01-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Are you out of your ****in mind? :speechless:

Not really, the Lakers need to win if they want to keep Dwight happy and if LA is going to make trades they need something that actually works in D'Antoni's system. Here's LA's options, you start winning NOW, start rebuilding or build around the Nash, D'Antoni system while Nash still has some gas in him.

muelly
01-23-2013, 02:46 PM
Understand about balance we get killed by anyone with a good big. Is it remotely possible J.Smith could join D12 in LA and stay long term?

Smith to LA
Gasol to MKE
Ellis or Ilyasova to ATL

All starters more work needs to be done Id lean towards Ellis (I like ersan and hes only 25) to atl but i dont think he has a role unless they're able to flip him somewhere like maybe Phx in a deal for Gortat(allows atl to play horford at his natural 4 spot). Maybe Dudley/Gortat for Ellis. I'm not a huge fan of Gasol but the bucks do need a post presence more so offensively and I think he would thrive with Jennings on a drive and kick. We'd have a huge hole at the 2 however.

Really feel Im talking out my *** now actually. Just quickly blending things together. No clue how salaries match but its all just a starting base.

muelly
01-23-2013, 02:46 PM
i see not jennings and ellis getting traded.. i dont see them on the same team.. one or the other may stay but the bucks have a bunch of bench forwards and can afford to make a trade ..to help out the front line. like maybe josh smith to the bucks.. for jennings or ellis...??

Smith has went on quote to bash MKE no way we bring him here.

jpsocalsports
01-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Understand about balance we get killed by anyone with a good big. Is it remotely possible J.Smith could join D12 in LA and stay long term?

Smith to LA
Gasol to MKE
Ellis or Ilyasova to ATL

All starters more work needs to be done Id lean towards Ellis (I like ersan and hes only 25) to atl but i dont think he has a role unless they're able to flip him somewhere like maybe Phx in a deal for Gortat(allows atl to play horford at his natural 4 spot). Maybe Dudley/Gortat for Ellis. I'm not a huge fan of Gasol but the bucks do need a post presence more so offensively and I think he would thrive with Jennings on a drive and kick. We'd have a huge hole at the 2 however.

Really feel Im talking out my *** now actually. Just quickly blending things together. No clue how salaries match but its all just a starting base.

Smith would be a good fit in LA, and Gasol would probably fit well in MKE with Sanders providing the D, not sure if Atl would want Ellis, but maybe?? I could see you guys flipping Ellis to Utah for one of there bigs also.

Mr_Amaziing
01-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Ehh its a good trade but I doubt Milwaukee would trade Sanders. He's been Beasting

DeyAce
01-23-2013, 03:01 PM
Bosh for Howard makes most sense

Giannis94
01-23-2013, 03:02 PM
OP must live in Colorado.

knicks=love
01-23-2013, 03:04 PM

Lakers get

Nets get

Bucks get
- Blatche (depth at C)

the lakers get jennings? so they'd become: nash/jennings/bryant/pau/dalembert? that's worse than what they have now.

knicks=love
01-23-2013, 03:05 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

muelly
01-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Ehh its a good trade but I doubt Milwaukee would trade Sanders. He's been Beasting

as a rare bucks fan i LOVE Sanders. Could Ellis get up Milsap and Burks, likely a stretch but Burks dont play much I dont think. Would love AL but I dont see them moving him.

ZHawk1123
01-23-2013, 03:09 PM
This would never happen but it works in the trade finder and benefits all teams IMO... I'm also bored at work...

Celtics get: Josh Smith, Zaza Pachulia, Jared Dudley, Wes Johnson and Ivan Johnson

Hawks get: Marcin Gortat, Channing Frye, Michael Beasley, Jason Terry and Markieff Morris

Suns get: Paul Pierce, Courtney Lee, Fab Melo and Anthony Morrow

Celtics lineup becomes:
Rondo/Barbosa
Bradley/Dudley
Green/Wes Johnson
Smith/Sullinger/Ivan Johnson
Garnett/Pachulia/Collins/Wilcox

Hawks:
Teague/Harris
Terry/Stevenson/Jenkins
Beasley/Korver
Horford/Morris/Tolliver
Gortat/Frye

Suns:
Dragic/Telfair/Marshall
Brown/Lee/Morrow
Pierce/Tucker
Bass/Scola/Zeller
O'Neal/Melo

I know its BS but it makes sense financially and team wise...

Link (http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a6ocj22)

Celtics33
01-23-2013, 03:09 PM
Toronto trades Andrea Bargnani to the Boston Celtics for Jeff Green. Toronto gets a SF with some size at 6'9 and fills in a need for them. The Celtic's get a bigman who can't rebound, but can score and will do much better in a system where he is not the primary scorer. If it does not work out in Boston, he could always be amnestied because he is a pre CBA contract.

jpsocalsports
01-23-2013, 03:10 PM
the lakers get jennings? so they'd become: nash/jennings/bryant/pau/dalembert? that's worse than what they have now.

I think LA would go with nash/jennings/bryant/pau/Sanders
They could run and gun, and have more depth on the bench

byan04
01-23-2013, 03:12 PM
i like that .. bargs will fit and stretch the floor like ray did..

bloomis1307
01-23-2013, 03:21 PM
what about something simple like this
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=avyvmwc

Celtics get the big they wanted (if he'll resign)
Utah gets a small forward with some potential

maybe throw in a 1st or something to utah to make it more fair?

knicks=love
01-23-2013, 03:26 PM
I think LA would go with nash/jennings/bryant/pau/Sanders
They could run and gun, and have more depth on the bench

and then you have jennings and bryant playing out of position, pau starting who barely plays now, a horrible defensive backcourt with nash AND jennings.. need i say more?

byan04
01-23-2013, 03:28 PM
i like that one :) gives the teams what they need ..

rhymeratic
01-23-2013, 03:39 PM
I think the one trade that needs to be done is flipping

LAL Dwight Howard + Filler
for
DEN Javale McGee + Wilson Chandler

Call it crazy but Denver has enough Centers that they can regain cap money by letting Howard walk at end of the year... Nothing wrong with that. Even at a minimum, he gives them much more consistency than McGee.

As far as Lakers concerned... they get a young guy in McGee who I think is destined for Lakers and Chandler gives them a wing who can defend 2,3,4 positions and stretch the floor AND is familiar with D'Antoni and fits his system.

KniCks4LiFe
01-23-2013, 03:50 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bz9x3w2

here's one that restructures 3 teams and kind of gives ea. what they want.

Brooklyn recieves backcourt D and a shooter and the big risk

Boston rebuilds and gets younger

LAL and D'Antoni get D'Antoni type players and a culture changing big in KG, not to mention this makes Melo happy

Hawkeye15
01-23-2013, 03:58 PM

really? Why would anyone trade Love to get an average SG, and an old big man with a $20 million salary, while taking 3 crappy late round picks? As a Wolves fan, I would never agree to that trade.

Hawkeye15
01-23-2013, 04:00 PM

How is Love not a great fit for the Wolves? He averaged 20/15, and 26/13 for them the last 2 seasons, and was named to 2nd team all NBA last season. Not his fault he had either no talent, or injuries set in.

Lab Rat Robby
01-23-2013, 04:19 PM
lakers, kings, hawks
hawks get howard, keep smith, keep teague
lakers get horford, evans, rid of howard
kings get clark, jamison, jenkins, atl pick, rid of evans

prob needs filler, but basically works. solves a lot of problems. kings need to be firesalin though.

jpsocalsports
01-23-2013, 04:24 PM
and then you have jennings and bryant playing out of position, pau starting who barely plays now, a horrible defensive backcourt with nash AND jennings.. need i say more?

Jennings is actually a decent defender... Nash isn't but that is a problem now too... Pau's minutes are down because he and Howard don't fit together in this system. Pau is still one the best big men in the game! Yes you have Kobe guarding some 3's but they have to guard him as well. It's called a SMALL line up for a reason, lots of teams play that way. It depends on the system your coach is running, and D'Antoni appears to want to go small so they better adjust the roster or get a different system. Not saying Jennings is the best fit, but he is an interesting one. The addition of a great combo forward with Pau moving to the 5 is probably best.

jerryred
01-23-2013, 04:27 PM
Lakers and Raptors

Raptors: Dwight Howard, Darius Morris, and Devin Ebanks
Lakers: Andrea Bargani, Kyle Lowry, Terrance Ross,and a 2013 1st round pick

Pg: Steve Nash/Kyle Lowry
Sg: Kobe Bryant/Terrance Ross
SF: Metta World Peace/Antawn Jamison
PF: Andrea Bargani/Earl Clark
C: Pau Gasol/Robert Sacre

jpsocalsports
01-23-2013, 04:27 PM
lakers, kings, hawks
hawks get howard, keep smith, keep teague
lakers get horford, evans, rid of howard
kings get clark, jamison, jenkins, atl pick, rid of evans

prob needs filler, but basically works. solves a lot of problems. kings need to be firesalin though.

I like it!

Metsboi69
01-23-2013, 04:30 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bz9x3w2

here's one that restructures 3 teams and kind of gives ea. what they want.

Brooklyn recieves backcourt D and a shooter and the big risk

Boston rebuilds and gets younger

LAL and D'Antoni get D'Antoni type players and a culture changing big in KG, not to mention this makes Melo happy

Im a Net fan who is a big proponent of bringing in Howard but that is a HORRIBLE trade for the Brooklyn. Lopez, Brooks, G Wallace, Bogans and Blatche? See ya Later any resemble of depth...

TheIlladelph16
01-23-2013, 04:45 PM
hmm....

1. Lakers, Wolves, Nets

So the Lakers give up an aging PF owed 19 million next season, a still injured center who, while he has not been utilized, has basically been a team cancer and is a FA after this season, and a mid 1st rounder and somehow manage to get a 24 yr old center having his best season to date and the best PF in the league.... How in the world is this at all a good trade for anyone involved?

Lab Rat Robby
01-23-2013, 05:02 PM
yeah it's gotta be lakers kings hawks. are lopez, love, bargnani really what the lakers need. i think they need a legit backup point guard option behind nash. what better than a guy who could actually play with nash? the kings don't want to spend money on evans so give them the best value contracts and a pick in a 3 way to send howard for horford. atl gets a real shot at keeping smith and howard who should be happy to be together on a home town team that has a quality defensive minded point. if it doesn't work out for atl at least they have a boatload of cap space.

topdog
01-23-2013, 05:30 PM
I do think that the Bucks and Lakers could make decent trade partners though I'm not really in tune with what Milwaukee is going for.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=apn5adl

Lakers get a stretch 4 in Ilyasova, a future point guard to pair with Howard going forward and some cap relief. The Bucks get a little more balance in the short term with Gasol providing some offense alongside defenders Sanders and Henson and Artest being a defensive specialist to Monta's offensive prowess. Jennings is a risk for Milwaukee in that he'll likely cost more than they want to pay him and Ilyasove may be a contract mistake. In 2 years, all the big contracts expire.

IgglesFanInCO
01-23-2013, 05:31 PM
I think the one trade that needs to be done is flipping

LAL Dwight Howard + Filler
for
DEN Javale McGee + Wilson Chandler

Call it crazy but Denver has enough Centers that they can regain cap money by letting Howard walk at end of the year... Nothing wrong with that. Even at a minimum, he gives them much more consistency than McGee.

As far as Lakers concerned... they get a young guy in McGee who I think is destined for Lakers and Chandler gives them a wing who can defend 2,3,4 positions and stretch the floor AND is familiar with D'Antoni and fits his system.

As a nuggets fan i would totally do this

probably more realistic if you switch Chandler with Iguodala though, a guy who will expire by 2014 so the lakers can maintain that big spending spree idea and fills a huge need in the mean time

topdog
01-23-2013, 05:32 PM
As far as the Wolves, the trades that make the most sense right now are Pek for either a quality shooting guard or a more athletic center. Would Detroit do Drummond for Pek?

...probably not

Hawkeye15
01-23-2013, 05:42 PM
As far as the Wolves, the trades that make the most sense right now are Pek for either a quality shooting guard or a more athletic center. Would Detroit do Drummond for Pek?

...probably not

knowing that they have Drummond on the relative cheap at age 20 for a few years, while they would have to extend Pekovic, who is 27, while the team is still rebuilding....

not a shot in hell

GoferKing_
01-23-2013, 05:51 PM

Lakers get

Nets get

Bucks get
- Blatche (depth at C)

What a shieeeeety trade, you think that this is a fair trade? Dude, don't embarras yourself...:facepalm:

topdog
01-23-2013, 05:52 PM
knowing that they have Drummond on the relative cheap at age 20 for a few years, while they would have to extend Pekovic, who is 27, while the team is still rebuilding....

not a shot in hell

Ha ha just checking :D

KniCks4LiFe
01-23-2013, 06:07 PM
Im a Net fan who is a big proponent of bringing in Howard but that is a HORRIBLE trade for the Brooklyn. Lopez, Brooks, G Wallace, Bogans and Blatche? See ya Later any resemble of depth...

You have a problem w/ that deal? http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bz9x3w2 if anyone should feel hosed it's Boston.

I gave the Nets quite possibly the most must see gamebreaking center in the league when he's motivated and healthy, I got rid of Bogans for you and upgraded it w/ Avery Bradley who is even better than Iman Shumpert when it comes to playing shut down defense on the perimeter, and he even shoots better, and I gave you Courtney Lee a good adequate bench option who can score. Man you should be building my monument.

byan04
01-23-2013, 06:34 PM
i just dont think pierce rondo or garnett are going anywhere.. its mostly bass,lee,maybe terry,fab melo sully maybe and picks

jpsocalsports
01-23-2013, 06:36 PM
What a shieeeeety trade, you think that this is a fair trade? Dude, don't embarras yourself...:facepalm:

I never said it was fair, only that it could benefit all teams involved considering the circumstances... There is a difference. Why don't you explain what you don't like about it instead of taking a cheap shot at me :D

RipCity32
01-23-2013, 07:10 PM

...probably not

:laugh:

Yunqn
01-23-2013, 07:23 PM
W.e it takes to get kevin love to chicago w derrick rose

Trade noah deng mirotic & bobcats 1st

Then trade boozer for a defensive center .

Butler fills in for deng

Rose & love would def be the best duo in the league..

Almost unguardable .. They both benefit each other.. Both are well known hard workers and are already friends so the chemistry will be there. Both are 24 . And both are guys who cant already be stopped when defenses know whose going to have the ball and know they will have to play the guessing game to pick which one to stop each play. Rose love thibs = a future championship

*Silver&Black*
01-23-2013, 07:26 PM
Is it remotely possible J.Smith could join D12 in LA and stay long term?

No because Hawks want D12 so they won't trade (and have turned down) Smith to the Lakers. Hawks want Smith/Howard, and have the cap space to do so in the summer without a trade.

AlexanderPearce
01-23-2013, 07:47 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bgkkjwl

LA gets rotation players with only one "long" contract back in Marion and help if Pau gets hurt at C
Utah gets players back for Milsap who is most likely not to resigned and give Kanter some more time to develop
HOU gets starting PF and keeps Parsons who they do not want to move
DAL will get to "open the bank" and get Dwight

Green_Monster
01-23-2013, 08:12 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bgkkjwl

LA gets rotation players with only one "long" contract back in Marion and help if Pau gets hurt at C
Utah gets players back for Milsap who is most likely not to resigned and give Kanter some more time to develop
HOU gets starting PF and keeps Parsons who they do not want to move
DAL will get to "open the bank" and get Dwight

I think Utah needs to give another piece to the Mavs, but other than that it looks solid.

LA: Trade Dwight and solidify their bench.
DAL: Collinson | Jones | Carter | Dirk | Howard is a good lineup.
Utah: Get 2 young pieces and 2 solid vets, and trade Millsap who might not have resigned.
HOU: Give up expandable pieces, and get a solid PF. Trading 2 PF's gives room for Jones to develop.

kobe4thewinbang
01-23-2013, 08:18 PM

Lakers get

Nets get

Bucks get
- Blatche (depth at C)

You can't say Minnesota isn't stupid and then have this Milwaukee look brainless. They're basically gift wrapping their star player and bench to the Lakers. And get nobody from LA in return.

Dentstroyer
01-23-2013, 08:19 PM
How about something along the lines of a 4 team trade with brooklyn, sac, minny, and lakers
Dwight to brooklyn
Pau to minnesota
Tyreke and Cousins to LA
Lopez, Derek williams, draft picks and some other fillers to SAC

I'm not a gm so I don't know the exact fillers to go to SAC but I think every team would benefit from that trade

AlexanderPearce
01-23-2013, 08:33 PM
I think Utah needs to give another piece to the Mavs, but other than that it looks solid.

LA: Trade Dwight and solidify their bench.
DAL: Collinson | Jones | Carter | Dirk | Howard is a good lineup.
Utah: Get 2 young pieces and 2 solid vets, and trade Millsap who might not have resigned.
HOU: Give up expandable pieces, and get a solid PF. Trading 2 PF's gives room for Ross to develop.

I think you mean Jones and not Ross

Green_Monster
01-23-2013, 08:42 PM
I think you mean Jones and not Ross

Yeah I meant Jones, my bad.

Duncan = Donkey
01-23-2013, 08:57 PM
This would never happen but it works in the trade finder and benefits all teams IMO... I'm also bored at work...

Celtics get: Josh Smith, Zaza Pachulia, Jared Dudley, Wes Johnson and Ivan Johnson

Hawks get: Marcin Gortat, Channing Frye, Michael Beasley, Jason Terry and Markieff Morris

Suns get: Paul Pierce, Courtney Lee, Fab Melo and Anthony Morrow

Celtics lineup becomes:
Rondo/Barbosa
Bradley/Dudley
Green/Wes Johnson
Smith/Sullinger/Ivan Johnson
Garnett/Pachulia/Collins/Wilcox

Hawks:
Teague/Harris
Terry/Stevenson/Jenkins
Beasley/Korver
Horford/Morris/Tolliver
Gortat/Frye

Suns:
Dragic/Telfair/Marshall
Brown/Lee/Morrow
Pierce/Tucker
Bass/Scola/Zeller
O'Neal/Melo

I know its BS but it makes sense financially and team wise...

Link (http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a6ocj22)

Yer great trade for PHX:rolleyes:

BleedingGreen9
01-23-2013, 09:05 PM
Time to blow it up?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bebyld4

Kg has a no trade contract but maybe if it is to a serious contendor he gives the go ahead

C's get:Lamb, JonesIII, and Perk(just to get $$ to match) + first round pick from toronto
OKC gets: KG A serious veteran that tremendously helps on a championship push on D as well as O

Then try and trade Pierce and Terry to a playoff team trying to make a push for expirings or youth + draft picks