PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bogut Wants 1-2 Weeks of Full Practice Before Returning

Guppyfighter
01-23-2013, 05:34 AM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NBA&id=1119&line=197460&spln=1

I am curious as to what the PSD community thinks his return will do for the Warriors. Especially considering this is currently their weakest position by production.

mbruty
01-23-2013, 06:10 AM
There is no doubt that a fit and healthy Bogut greatly enhances the make up and structure of the Warriors. He is a very capable centre who scores on the low block, rebounds well and can block shots. He passes well out of the double team which is just money for a good jump shooting team like GSW. I think he really adds some depth and they Warriors will need him to progress in the playoffs

JiffyMix88
01-23-2013, 11:16 AM
I think he'll be good for rebound and blocking with his size. I don't think he'll ever be a focal point on offense again since that horrific elbow injury he had a couple years back but with that said he'll still be a top 10 center once he gets his conditioning up.

ThaDubs
01-23-2013, 11:25 AM
He will just add to our D inside. Festus is already averaging over 3 blocks per-48, and a guy like that coming off the bench after Bogut will be great for our interior. This is our weakest time production-wise but who didn't expect it? Did you see our schedule? We went against the Clippers 3 times, Heat, Spurs, OKC, Bulls, etc. Once we reach Feb/March it's all easy from there. Especially once Bogut is back. I expect us to go well over .600.

Chronz
01-23-2013, 03:35 PM
Game changer, and Im not ****ing joking either

NYKnickFanatic
01-23-2013, 03:39 PM
If he can come back healthy, he can only help. The Warriors will be a scary match up in the playoffs and no one would want to play them in the first round.

tredigs
01-23-2013, 03:47 PM
Clearly a massive impact, primarily for the fact that it shores up their weakest position and allows Festus to grow in his true role as a hustle big off the bench. Getting beat up inside is still how the Warriors are beat by the Grizz/Spurs/Lakers of the league, if Bogut is on the floor - even at 80-85% - it is indeed a game changer.

ChicagoRox
01-23-2013, 03:51 PM
The Warriors are doing really well this season without him. Bogut should take as much time as he needs to be 100%. They will be a real tough out in the playoffs.

lol, please
01-23-2013, 10:30 PM
Clearly a massive impact, primarily for the fact that it shores up their weakest position and allows Festus to grow in his true role as a hustle big off the bench. Getting beat up inside is still how the Warriors are beat by the Grizz/Spurs/Lakers of the league, if Bogut is on the floor - even at 80-85% - it is indeed a game changer.

This.

JasonJohnHorn
01-23-2013, 10:45 PM
Well... on paper is sounds like a good idea. But on paper Nash-Kobe-MWP-Gasol-Howard sounds like a lock for the first seed.

Guppyfighter
01-23-2013, 11:07 PM
Well... on paper is sounds like a good idea. But on paper Nash-Kobe-MWP-Gasol-Howard sounds like a lock for the first seed.

Well, I had fifth seed with that team you just said. Because age and lack of depth.

reffahead
01-23-2013, 11:38 PM
Mistook this as Andrew Bynum. P.S. stay away from centers named Andrew. Bogut just has to be healthy around playoff time, whatever he needs to do.

Don't go out there and hurt another body part that's waiting to get you put on the DL.

Chronz
01-24-2013, 01:10 AM

Im not convinced that Dwight has been his normal self and for most of the year the team didn't have Nash/Pau.

Im_in_Mia_bish
01-24-2013, 01:15 AM
yeah i think everyones priority now should be the playoffs (for those in playoff standings)

Cracka2HI!
01-24-2013, 02:12 AM
As a Clippers fan I am already afraid of the Warriors. When they get Bogut back they will be scarier.