PDA

View Full Version : JR Smith takes a shot at Kris Humphries via Twitter( Kim K reference).

Longhornfan1234
01-21-2013, 11:11 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRealJRSmith

:laugh2:

waveycrockett
01-21-2013, 11:19 PM
tell em why you mad JR

CarmeloAnthony
01-21-2013, 11:20 PM
Lmao that was hilarious!!

xxplayerxx23
01-21-2013, 11:29 PM
Jr should focus on his shot selection. Hump played well you didn't. Enough with the bs

tmacsc2
01-21-2013, 11:30 PM
The whole humphries and Kim k this is quite old.

b@llhog24
01-21-2013, 11:31 PM
That "wasn't quiet when Kanye" guy is on my facebook.

Sactown
01-21-2013, 11:32 PM
You shouldn't be aloud to talk **** when shoot 19 shots to get 16 points lol...

Chill_Will_24
01-21-2013, 11:32 PM
Someone is salty

Sactown
01-21-2013, 11:34 PM
It's one thing if he beasted in the game, and Kris Humphries played like ****, but no lol... don't talk **** when you're dominated..

Ill21
01-21-2013, 11:35 PM
Got him

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-21-2013, 11:38 PM
Awww how adorable. I guess he must be so upset, poor little guy.

7/19.

LongIslandIcedZ
01-21-2013, 11:47 PM
Funny, but obviously it wont be well received since the Nets won.

Sactown
01-21-2013, 11:49 PM
Funny, but obviously it wont be well received since the Nets won.

Of if he just had a dominant performance. If Jr went like 12/15 for 32 points 5 boards and 3 assists, I would have no problem being like, alright, someone talks **** and you outplayed them, so give it right back..
But Kris had a better game and was on the winning team.. Just bow your head in silence, and use that as fuel the next time you match up.

Max.This
01-21-2013, 11:51 PM
honestly, the series is tied 2-2, with knicks having the better record. Until the Nets get a better record, knicks players can say whatever the hell they want.

Metsboi69
01-21-2013, 11:52 PM
honestly, the series is tied 2-2, with knicks having the better record. Until the Nets get a better record, knicks players can say whatever the hell they want.

Really? That's your reasoning. The knicks are a game ahead ffs.

Theyhateme459
Jr should focus on his shot selection. Hump played well you didn't. Enough with the bs

Did this post you made effect your ability to focus or perform your work?

ecorrea
this is just becoming the expectation from knicks players...

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-21-2013, 11:53 PM
Of if he just had a dominant performance. If Jr went like 12/15 for 32 points 5 boards and 3 assists, I would have no problem being like, alright, someone talks **** and you outplayed them, so give it right back..
But Kris had a better game and was on the winning team.. Just bow your head in silence, and use that as fuel the next time you match up.
Hes too mentally weak for such a thing.

Baller1
01-21-2013, 11:55 PM
That's childish but funny as ****. :laugh2:

Gritz
01-21-2013, 11:56 PM
It wasn't quiet when Gritz tore it up last month

Sactown
01-21-2013, 11:57 PM
Hes too mentally weak for such a thing.

Not only that, but the game winning jump shot was taken by your man..

Max.This
01-21-2013, 11:59 PM
Really? That's your reasoning. The knicks are a game ahead ffs.

I don't see how thats odd. Since the game ended, nets fans have been walking into our fan forum parading. I don't get why because we're tied 2-2 while having the better record. If anything we should both shut our mouths and walk away.

Sactown
01-22-2013, 12:05 AM
I don't see how thats odd. Since the game ended, nets fans have been walking into our fan forum parading. I don't get why because we're tied 2-2 while having the better record. If anything we should both shut our mouths and walk away.

This, you guys are 2 and 2 against each other and are 1 game apart in the standings... seems pretty even to me..

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-22-2013, 12:08 AM

Waveys the only one I see in there?

BigBlueCrew
01-22-2013, 12:09 AM
Waveys the only one I see in there?

you've been there the whole time

UPRock
01-22-2013, 12:10 AM
He's mad.

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-22-2013, 12:11 AM
you've been there the whole time

have I? And look at all the posts I made in there.

DoMeFavors
01-22-2013, 12:31 AM
KG was trash talking Melo why didnt JR say anything like this about KG? or say anything to Kris' face? The guy is scared of Humphries. He thought this is the last game of the season he wont see him anymore so let me throw a cheap shot out. He is scared of Humphries. Just like he was scared of Nate Robinson.

Bishnoff
01-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Owned.

ClearSoulForce
01-22-2013, 12:43 AM
So Knicks fans ***** and complain after KG says his stuff to Carmelo yet they think this is hilarious? Kinda hypocritical don't you think?

Avenged
01-22-2013, 12:50 AM
:bla::bla::bla:

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-22-2013, 12:53 AM
So Knicks fans ***** and complain after KG says his stuff to Carmelo yet they think this is hilarious? Kinda hypocritical don't you think?

Whoa whoa whoa...what is this? Logic?

Thats not allowed.

rwynyc
01-22-2013, 12:53 AM
I honestly do not get why people in the garden boo Hump. I am knicks fan and I got no quams with the guy. In fact when I watched the show with my girl if anything I give the guy credit for not dealing with her non sense

cheaptrikz
01-22-2013, 12:56 AM
:yawn:

Robbw241
01-22-2013, 01:08 AM
Funny, I hear that JR Smith got his *** "torn up" when he was in Monmouth County Jail. Those convicts like their ladies with tats.

LOOTERX9
01-22-2013, 01:09 AM
Don't think it's a good thing to be getting so personal talking bout each others girlfriends or ex girlfriends. That's beyond out of line and over the top. Where is jr smith's and K.G's common sense. you get shot talking like that bout other guys wives/girlfriends in the streets

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-22-2013, 01:09 AM
Funny, I hear that JR Smith got his *** "torn up" when he was in Monmouth County Jail. Those convicts like their ladies with tats.

He's from my area. Comes to the mall over here all the time trying to be flashy, even the ballers around here have minimal respect for him because he's all talk.

I've never respected him.

GiantsSwaGG
01-22-2013, 01:33 AM
Whoa whoa whoa...what is this? Logic?

Thats not allowed.

What makes the Nets win even funnier is how net fans are gloating. I remember Knicks fans doing the samething and nets fan called us classless now looks who talking. And brook Lopez isn't soft because he had a couple of blocks in one game? Gasol had 3 blocks in one game does that make him tough? Your sig is a joke, Lopez got dunked on just last week by josh Smith... Why isn't that in your sig lmao. Anyways enjoy the win good game overall.

As far as JR comments, funny but stfu... Talk **** after u win. Better yet talk **** after a good game which u were far from having!

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-22-2013, 01:52 AM
What makes the Nets win even funnier is how net fans are gloating. I remember Knicks fans doing the samething and nets fan called us classless now looks who talking. And brook Lopez isn't soft because he had a couple of blocks in one game? Gasol had 3 blocks in one game does that make him tough? Your sig is a joke, Lopez got dunked on just last week by josh Smith... Why isn't that in your sig lmao. Anyways enjoy the win good game overall.

As far as JR comments, funny but stfu... Talk **** after u win. Better yet talk **** after a good game which u were far from having!

Eye for an eye. Don't act like you wouldn't be talking all over this board if the Knicks had won the game.

And Lopez has grown up, he isn't the same old soft in the post type player. The block in my sig is to mock the Knicks and Melo. Lopez stuffed your boy, Im gloating about it, kill me.

sixer04fan
01-22-2013, 01:54 AM
I can't take this seriously enough to... take it seriously...? (Not sure how to phrase that haha) But that's pretty low, even for a thug like JR Smith.

LakersIn5
01-22-2013, 01:55 AM
im a kris humphries fan so screw you JR. kris is the only player i like from the nets. screw the brooklyn nets too.

GiantsSwaGG
01-22-2013, 01:59 AM
Eye for an eye. Don't act like you wouldn't be talking all over this board if the Knicks had won the game.

And Lopez has grown up, he isn't the same old soft in the post type player. The block in my sig is to mock the Knicks and Melo. Lopez stuffed your boy, Im gloating about it, kill me.

Nah don't want to kill u, you, wavey, Jmoney and DMF are the main nets trolls. Lopez blocked Melo... The game Lopez "softest player in the league" label was removed even thou he got dunked on by Josh Smith and others.. Nice logic. Pau Gasol had 15 PTs 12 rebs and 2 blocks...

Gasol isn't soft anymore either. Again enjoy the win while I enjoy being atop of the divison

oak2455
01-22-2013, 01:59 AM
Internet thug life :laugh: at these wanna be's:laugh2:

GiantsSwaGG
01-22-2013, 02:01 AM
im a kris humphries fan so screw you JR. kris is the only player i like from the nets. screw the brooklyn nets too.

That's weird

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-22-2013, 02:05 AM
Nah don't want to kill u, you, wavey, Jmoney and DMF are the main nets trolls. Lopez blocked Melo... The game Lopez "softest player in the league" label was removed even thou he got dunked on by Josh Smith and others.. Nice logic. Pau Gasol had 15 PTs 12 rebs and 2 blocks...

Gasol isn't soft anymore either. Again enjoy the win while I enjoy being atop of the divison

So a player is soft if he gets dunked on? So Serge Ibaka is soft? What about Will Bynum on your boy Tyson? Is Tyson now soft?

Maybe Lopez needs to scream whenever he dunks?

I'm just saying your definition of soft is rather strange.

GiantsSwaGG
01-22-2013, 02:08 AM
So a player is soft if he gets dunked on? So Serge Ibaka is soft? What about Will Bynum on your boy Tyson? Is Tyson now soft?

Maybe Lopez needs to scream whenever he dunks?

I'm just saying your definition of soft is rather strange.

Lopez is soft because he average 7 rebounds (just one more than last season) a game. Melo basically averages just about the same.

Besides today he's not a good defender, doesn't like to bang etc... But you're a nets homer so I'm not surprise. Even chill will questions his toughness

Im_in_Mia_bish
01-22-2013, 02:10 AM
noone would blame mr kardashian if he whipped jr's ***

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-22-2013, 02:16 AM
Lopez is soft because he average 7 rebounds (just one more than last season) a game. Melo basically averages just about the same.

Besides today he's not a good defender, doesn't like to bang etc... But you're a nets homer so I'm not surprise. Even chill will questions his toughness

So I guess Kevin Garnett is soft too right? I mean he averages less rebounds per game and is only an inch shorter.

Again, your logic is off my friend.

VinceCarter
01-22-2013, 02:19 AM
The joke is on Kanye. He makes the song "Gold Digger" then goes and knocks up the epitome of a "gold digger".

Guppyfighter
01-22-2013, 02:21 AM
So I guess Kevin Garnett is soft too right? I mean he averages less rebounds per game and is only an inch shorter.

Only 28 minutes a game though.

GiantsSwaGG
01-22-2013, 02:22 AM

:facepalm: Garnett is soft and he's a PF playing center, and whos defense is better? Nice logic, doesn't take away from the fact Lopez is soft.

justinnum1
01-22-2013, 02:24 AM
First novak gets mad after a loss, now smith??? These players just need to stfu and take the losses like men, talking **** after the loss? lol. please:rolleyes: Maybe if he played better D nets shooters wouldn't have gone off.

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-22-2013, 02:28 AM
Only 28 minutes a game though.

Lopez plays 29.3 minutes per game and Garnett plays 29.8 minutes.

:eyebrow:

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-22-2013, 02:30 AM
:facepalm: Garnett is soft and he's a PF playing center, and whos defense is better? Nice logic, doesn't take away from the fact Lopez is soft.

Garnett has plenty of experience at the Center position, it's not like it's new territory. And Garnett of all people is soft? Get real.

Clearly you cannot be swayed by reasoning, so keep thinking what you'd like to.

VinceCarter
01-22-2013, 02:31 AM
Lopez got dunked on just last week by josh Smith.

Watch the tape again. He didn't get "dunked on". He wasn't in Smith's way at all and they only made contact because Lopez swiped his face. If that is "dunked on" you have a soft definition of "strong plays".

I Rock Shaqs
01-22-2013, 02:35 AM
JR Smith..... HE MAD.

FreakaNashur
01-22-2013, 02:38 AM
i **** w/ smith on twitter...but the dude be talkin way too much these days. i don't know what is it with players becoming huge douchebags when they join the knicks

I Rock Shaqs
01-22-2013, 02:39 AM
Seriously though, he hops on Twitter and talks **** because nobody cares what he has to say among players and probably the media.

Punk
01-22-2013, 04:22 AM

He averages 9 rebounds per 36 minutes. 7 rebounds next to Reggie Evans per game who is the best rebound per minute player in the NBA. He's averaging 2.9 blocks per game.

His synergy stats are much improved and at the start of the season, Lopez/Deron were a top 5 pick and roll defense tandem ahead of Rondo/KG.

Please tell me how he's soft? You cannot just ignorantly throw that out there without looking at what he's doing this season.

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-22-2013, 05:13 AM
He averages 9 rebounds per 36 minutes. 7 rebounds next to Reggie Evans per game who is the best rebound per minute player in the NBA. He's averaging 2.9 blocks per game.

His synergy stats are much improved and at the start of the season, Lopez/Deron were a top 5 pick and roll defense tandem ahead of Rondo/KG.

Please tell me how he's soft? You cannot just ignorantly throw that out there without looking at what he's doing this season.

Well...ummmm...because he talks goofy and he's got curly hair, HOW COULD YOU BE TOUGH WITH CURLY HAIR?!'vb

ChitownSports16
01-22-2013, 10:14 AM
Another Knick player mad lmao..... #hemad

NYKnickFanatic
01-22-2013, 11:11 AM
What did he say? Got deleted.

NYKnickFanatic
01-22-2013, 11:16 AM
How is that even a Kim K reference? He was talking about when Kanye performed last month...

D-Leethal
01-22-2013, 11:17 AM
How is that even a Kim K reference? He was talking about when Kanye performed last month...

How is that NOT a Kim K reference?

NYKnickFanatic
01-22-2013, 11:27 AM
And everyone saying, 'oh he mad', he was responding to Hump, it's not like he came out of nowhere after the game.

LongIslandIcedZ
01-22-2013, 11:38 AM
He was just responding to Humphries comment about the Garden. It was definitely funny, given the Kris Humphries/Kim Kardashian thing. But everyone knows you cant make comments after you play bad and lose. It just doesnt work like that.

NYKnickFanatic
01-22-2013, 11:39 AM
How is that NOT a Kim K reference?

How is it?

GiantsSwaGG
01-22-2013, 12:22 PM

Lmao a bandwagon fan...

GiantsSwaGG
01-22-2013, 12:24 PM
Garnett has plenty of experience at the Center position, it's not like it's new territory. And Garnett of all people is soft? Get real.

Clearly you cannot be swayed by reasoning, so keep thinking what you'd like to.

Still doesn't changed the fact he's a natural PF. :facepalm: how many rebounds Bosh average at the center position? And Garnett is light years a better defender which also factors in a player being soft. You're a homer so theirs no point into continuing this discussing. Chill Will explains it well why he's soft and he's a nets fan!

GiantsSwaGG
01-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Watch the tape again. He didn't get "dunked on". He wasn't in Smith's way at all and they only made contact because Lopez swiped his face. If that is "dunked on" you have a soft definition of "strong plays".

He got dunked on brah... He attempted to block him and got dunked on

AddiX
01-22-2013, 12:33 PM
Look at you guys, getting mad, because another man, said something about another man you don't know and will, never know.

That's suspect, who gives a crap if a player on another team, disses a player on your favorite squad. Fck outa here with that, talk all the crap about players on my team, see of I give a damn. Sensitive dudes in this forum.

STA_PLAR
01-22-2013, 01:00 PM
I dont understand the drama. We are 2-2. Knicks got one at home and one away. All of the games were nail-biters. Both teams have battled injuries and new coaches. The Knicks are one game ahead in the standings.

Half the season remains and only time will tell. As of now NY still has the 1 game edge.

Rockice_8
01-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Lmao that was hilarious!!

It wasn't so hilarious a few weeks ago when it was Carmelo. Talk about hypocrites.

Hump said all the fans were talking mad **** to him as he came into the arena and he shut them up with his play. JR and Carmelo are two of the biggest whiners in the league. You got beat no need to get personal right Knicks fans.

VinceCarter
01-22-2013, 05:42 PM
It wasn't so hilarious a few weeks ago when it was Carmelo. Talk about hypocrites.

Hump said all the fans were talking mad **** to him as he came into the arena and he shut them up with his play. JR and Carmelo are two of the biggest whiners in the league. You got beat no need to get personal right Knicks fans.

They sure can dish it but can't take ****. To attack Humphries on what he thought was a legitimate relationship and marraige is sad. How was he supposed to know she was a gold digging whore.

Now that this happened to Kris, KANYE is the real dumbass! He makes the song Gold Digger and now he knocked up one!!! AND he has the nerve to diss Hump in his "rap". How can he be so dumb?

BigBlueCrew
01-22-2013, 05:50 PM
They sure can dish it but can't take ****. To attack Humphries on what he thought was a legitimate relationship and marraige is sad. How was he supposed to know she was a gold digging whore.

Now that this happened to Kris, KANYE is the real dumbass! He makes the song Gold Digger and now he knocked up one!!! AND he has the nerve to diss Hump in his "rap". How can he be so dumb?

How is she a gold digging whore, fool? She has more money than Kris (no real accomplishment) and his money is coming in from from his businesses. Just like calling people whores?

TheGreenMonster
01-22-2013, 06:06 PM
And this continues to prove the point that JR will take a shot from Anywhere and at Anyone on the Court. Keep up the great Defense JR...

netsgiantsyanks
01-22-2013, 06:19 PM
these types of threads make me lose hope in the nba forum.

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-22-2013, 08:44 PM
these types of threads make me lose hope in the nba forum.

How have you not lost it already? The NBA forum is now the TMZ forum.

OceanSpray
01-23-2013, 02:52 AM
Sounds like a sore loser. I never understood why people hate on Kris Humphries. He's a great PF who does his job day in and day out. He doesn't deserve all this criticism because Kim Kardashian can't get over herself and tries to find publicity out of every possibly way. If you noticed, she is always up to something that can boost ratings for her show. There's never a moment where she doesn't cause drama.

John Walls Era
01-23-2013, 02:57 AM
How is she a gold digging whore, fool? She has more money than Kris (no real accomplishment) and his money is coming in from from his businesses. Just like calling people whores?

Are you serious? How do you think Kim got famous? Credit her for building herself into a business, but she can't hide from her roots.

OceanSpray
01-23-2013, 03:06 AM

Are all of your 6,998 posts just as moronic as this one? If you know nothing about the situation, please don't reply with such a silly and ironic statement. No one knew who she was until she decided to release and sell her sex tape with Ray J. If that's not a whore then what is?

John Walls Era
01-23-2013, 03:10 AM
Are all of your 6,998 posts just as moronic as this one? If you know nothing about the situation, please don't reply with such a silly and ironic statement. No one knew who she was until she decided to release and sell her sex tape with Ray J. If that's not a whore then what is?

Probably. He tries hard too.