PDA

View Full Version : With as bad as the Lakers and Mavs are doing, they are only 3 games behind 8th seed

LTBaByyy
01-21-2013, 12:51 AM
Lakers and Mavs are only 3 games behind 8th seed in West

Why are people giving up on them so easy and saying there NO CHANCE either makes it.

There are a lot of games coming up where playoff teams in Western Conference have to play each other or play playoff teams in the Eastern Conference

Either team can make a run just like they have done in the past

Htownballa1622
01-21-2013, 01:01 AM
Correction: No one's talking about the Mavs whether they make the playoffs or not.

Im_in_Mia_bish
01-21-2013, 01:14 AM
lol...

Chronz
01-21-2013, 01:37 AM
I will say its looking like the 7th and 8th seed wont need the 46 wins they were projecting. Whens the last time a .500 team made the playoffs in the West? Is it a real possibility this year?

You can break down the Western playoff hopefulls into 4 groups
The elite 3 (LAC/OKC/SAS)
1 or 2 outside contenders (Memphis/Denver)
And then you have the Warriors who have locked up that 6th seed IMO
And everyone else with problems of their own.

Hardaway Here
01-21-2013, 01:39 AM
I honestly don't think either one of are going to make it. I do also believe people are taking notice of the Lakers not making it over the Mavs. Not many people care about the Mavs outside of Mavs fans. The Lakers on the other hand well speaks for itself.

Lim
01-21-2013, 03:02 AM
lol this is what i have been saying for weeks now. it doesn't matter how many wins you had to have in the past to make the playoffs... that was the PAST. gosh ppl are slow

kobe4thewinbang
01-21-2013, 05:01 AM
http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html

Yeah, statistically they're "still in it" but do you really see teams like Portland, Utah and Denver suddenly bombing several games in a row or Mavericks/Lakers winning several games in a row? The stars would have to align!

LTBaByyy
01-21-2013, 06:02 AM
Correction: No one's talking about the Mavs whether they make the playoffs or not.

2-0 against Houston Rockets this year

You mad? You should be worried about that 8 game losing streak yall are on

Guppyfighter
01-21-2013, 06:58 AM

Despite an eight game losing streak, they are ahead of you by three games.

dodie53
01-21-2013, 07:58 AM
lakers will still make the POs

LakersIn5
01-21-2013, 08:22 AM
http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html

Yeah, statistically they're "still in it" but do you really see teams like Portland, Utah and Denver suddenly bombing several games in a row or Mavericks/Lakers winning several games in a row? The stars would have to align!

HOU 7 straight losses
POR 5 straight losses

Htownballa1622
01-21-2013, 09:07 AM

"you mad?" Really?

I'm just telling you the truth. Don't get offended

Seems like its you that's a lil mad your team isn't get much talk these says. Get real.