PDA

View Full Version : Mia/pho/mem/hou

JNoel
01-20-2013, 02:17 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bfgo8fq

Miami receives: Gortat because they need a Center, Conley so Memphis can get rid of him, and Aldrich as a throw-in

Memphis receives: Jeremy Lin as he is needed for this trade to work, Beasley as a throw in, Patrick Patterson as a young PF with a ton of potential, and Parsons who is just as good as Rudy Gay.

Phoenix receives: Rudy Gay because they are desperate for a leader, and Haddadi to back-up Jermaine O'Neal

Houston receives: Chris Bosh, Rashard Lewis, Quincy Pondexter, and Norris Cole

Lord Leoshes
01-20-2013, 04:14 PM
Miami says no thank you. We rather keep the better a class player in Bosh then 2 B- players in Gortat, & Conley.
If Miami does any trade it will not involve any of the big 3.

JNoel
01-20-2013, 06:06 PM
Miami says no thank you. We rather keep the better a class player in Bosh then 2 B- players in Gortat, & Conley.

I'm a Heat fan and I say yes because we need a Center and a reliable PG. Bosh is playing at his worst and it would be better to make the trade now while we can, one of the big 3 has to go eventually...

bholly
01-21-2013, 12:20 AM
Conley has been pretty central to how great Memphis have been and the organization apparently loves him - I'm pretty 'so Memphis can get rid of him' isn't good enough to get them into a deal.

FrescoLovesSuns
01-21-2013, 12:33 AM
Bad for suns. Gay is not at his best this year and has a horrific contract. Haddadi will not help us one bit.

TrueFan420
01-21-2013, 12:50 AM

Are you kidding me? Miami rapes that trade

JNoel
01-21-2013, 08:10 PM
Conley has been pretty central to how great Memphis have been and the organization apparently loves him - I'm pretty 'so Memphis can get rid of him' isn't good enough to get them into a deal.
True.

Bad for suns. Gay is not at his best this year and has a horrific contract. Haddadi will not help us one bit.
Agreed, though you would be getting rid of Beasley, and the Suns FO were rumored to be interested in Rudy...

Lord Leoshes
01-22-2013, 04:13 PM
But unfortunately for you Pat Riley is also a Heat fan & he is the one that would not do this trade.
It doesn't mater what you, or i think.

PS.
If we were to trade him i would rather talk to a desperate LAL team & see if we can trade him for Howard, but like i said, Pat would use loyalty as an excuse not to do the trade.

Lord Leoshes
01-22-2013, 04:17 PM
Truefan420 answer me this.
Is this something that you want, or is this something you think Pat Riley would do?

TrueFan420
01-22-2013, 04:55 PM
Truefan420 answer me this.
Is this something that you want, or is this something you think Pat Riley would do?

Idk what pat Riley would and wouldn't do but I know the griz wouldnt make this trade. They love Conley. And I doubt Houston is ready to trade Lin.

Lord Leoshes
01-24-2013, 05:10 PM
There is only one legitimate allstar in this trade, & thats the one the Heat are giving away.

Conley, & Lin would be trade before way Bosh would + they are no way near the level of player Bosh is.

TrueFan420
01-24-2013, 07:56 PM
There is only one legitimate allstar in this trade, & thats the one the Heat are giving away.

Conley, & Lin would be trade before way Bosh would + they are no way near the level of player Bosh is.
Gay is an allstar. And once again memphis doesn't need to make this trade not to mention they get much worse because of it. Conley might not be an all star but he is a good player and they love him. they downgrade by getting Lin.

OceanSpray
01-24-2013, 11:04 PM
Bosh for Gortat/Conley? The Heat don't need Conley. It's basically a Gortat for Bosh trade. No thanks. Only trade I'd like to see Bosh go for is Javale McGee and Faried.

Lord Leoshes
01-26-2013, 07:45 PM
Gay is an allstar. And once again memphis doesn't need to make this trade not to mention they get much worse because of it. Conley might not be an all star but he is a good player and they love him. they downgrade by getting Lin.

Then we both agree that neither should do it.