PDA

View Full Version : Whats with players drinking redbull on sidelines?

spreadeagle
01-18-2013, 11:22 PM
Anyone else notice this? ive never seen players drink anything other than gatorade or water, now I see these redbull jugs and cups, doesn't seem like something that would be good for you to drink while playing sports, crash and burn on em.

JNoel
01-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Rum and Redbull?

Alayla
01-18-2013, 11:31 PM
Anyone else notice this? ive never seen players drink anything other than gatorade or water, now I see these redbull jugs and cups, doesn't seem like something that would be good for you to drink while playing sports, crash and burn on em.

The same reason i drank full throttle 10 - 15 minutes before and atfer Games in highschool becuase it keeps your energy level at a stable high Gardorade just prevents you from getting much lower and gets you started up again.

Cracka2HI!
01-18-2013, 11:54 PM
I'm pretty sure they are drinking water out of a Red Bull jug. Red Bull is a sponsor but it would be terrible for players to drink during games. What's funny is there is nothing better for you to drink for sports than water LOL!

Fresno
01-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Highly doubt they're drinking Red Bull.

Also Im not sure if you realize the Gatorade these NBA players are being passed is spiked with different stimulants, and its not the same product that we all are purchasing in the store. Its only marketed that way in commercials for dramatic effect like this latest pouch ReFuel pouch or whatever its called.

There is a reason why these guys are only taking sips of it despite being sweaty and obviously thirsty.

It took a co-worker who used to work with the maintenance staff for the Magic that those small cups of Gatorade are as strong as some Wild Turkey 101 in taste and smell.

BradytoGronkTD
01-19-2013, 12:21 AM
^ Interesting, never really thought about it that much.

Losoway
01-19-2013, 12:26 AM
Highly doubt they're drinking Red Bull.

Also Im not sure if you realize the Gatorade these NBA players are being passed is spiked with different stimulants, and its not the same product that we all are purchasing in the store. Its only marketed that way in commercials for dramatic effect like this latest pouch ReFuel pouch or whatever its called.

There is a reason why these guys are only taking sips of it despite being sweaty and obviously thirsty.

It took a co-worker who used to work with the maintenance staff for the Magic that those small cups of Gatorade are as strong as some Wild Turkey 101 in taste and smell.

very true.

rocket
01-19-2013, 12:26 AM
They're actually drinking semen.

heyman321
01-19-2013, 12:29 AM
They're just redbull cups. It's either water or gatorade inside.

envymamba24
01-19-2013, 01:50 AM
They're actually drinking semen.

na thats just the pistons.

kozelkid
01-19-2013, 02:15 AM
na thats just the pistons.

:laugh:

That was fantastic.