PDA

View Full Version : Metta World Peace says: Blue and Orange blood KNICKS all day!

jfernyc
01-15-2013, 07:18 PM
On 1:55 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUhXYl-y-2Q

KingsOfQueens
01-15-2013, 07:21 PM
Lmao I saw this. Most contradicting song EVER.

On top of that, he's wearing a Brooklyn shirt...and he's from Queens!

-Wearing another team and borough's shirt.
-And shouts out another team while employed by the Lakers. :laugh:

jfernyc
01-15-2013, 07:22 PM
smh @ the Brooklyn Nets gear thumbs up on the Knicks shout out! lol

KingsOfQueens
01-15-2013, 07:23 PM
Shumpert should battle him and Stephen Jackson. TKO.

STA_PLAR
01-15-2013, 07:31 PM
New York is New York. We just hate the nets because they are from Jersey. Eventually we will get over it. Well maybe, lol.

My man Ron Ron is a beast. Stay true to QB.

Kinglorious
01-15-2013, 07:38 PM
He might play for the Lakers but he grew up as a Knicks fan. No matter what a player says, they still root for their home team to some degree imo even if they're not playing with them.

Fresno
01-15-2013, 07:45 PM
When the Lakers let him go this summer I really expect him to join the Knicks.

Stunner
01-15-2013, 07:51 PM
Artest trolling

seikou8
01-15-2013, 07:52 PM
When the Lakers let him go this summer I really expect him to join the Knicks.

no we wont

KingsOfQueens
01-15-2013, 08:01 PM
New York is New York. We just hate the nets because they are from Jersey. Eventually we will get over it. Well maybe, lol.

Not really. I had no problem with the Nets when they were in NJ because thats who they were. Jersey's team. Never bothered the Knicks.

Now they think they can steal the city and take fans with them. Trying to create a rivalry that didn't exist just to seek some relevancy. **** them.

jimm120
01-15-2013, 08:04 PM
Lmao I saw this. Most contradicting song EVER.

On top of that, he's wearing a Brooklyn shirt...and he's from Queens!

-Wearing another team and borough's shirt.
-And shouts out another team while employed by the Lakers. :laugh:

He's repping ALL of NY.

I'm a Brooklynite. I am not rooting for the Nets but I do want them to succeed somewhat so as to rep the BEST CITY IN THE WORLD (Yes, its the best...better than Manhattan too).

But seriously, nothing wrong. He's Just saying the Knicks are the best and also giving Brooklyn a nice pat on the back since its NY too.

Honestly, I see no reason for people to hate Brooklyn Nets...aside for all this made up crap before coming. I want the Nets to do well...just not better than the Knicks (at least for the next 2 years lol).

Yanks suck. Bronx = worst part of ny.

TheMoneyTeam
01-15-2013, 08:10 PM

Funny how you hypocrites love the Jets and Giants, though, when they're from New Jersey as well.

seikou8
01-15-2013, 08:14 PM
He's repping ALL of NY.

I'm a Brooklynite. I am not rooting for the Nets but I do want them to succeed somewhat so as to rep the BEST CITY IN THE WORLD (Yes, its the best...better than Manhattan too).

But seriously, nothing wrong. He's Just saying the Knicks are the best and also giving Brooklyn a nice pat on the back since its NY too.

Honestly, I see no reason for people to hate Brooklyn Nets...aside for all this made up crap before coming. I want the Nets to do well...just not better than the Knicks (at least for the next 2 years lol).

Yanks suck. Bronx = worst part of ny.

1 :eyebrow:
ok king of ny is the yankees in all sports please dont be mad i like the mets and two shut up :o

KniCks4LiFe
01-15-2013, 08:16 PM
On 1:55 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUhXYl-y-2Q

I get ripped on posting basketball related news, yet this wannabe hooksters news this crap is ok?:facepalm:

Enzo
01-15-2013, 08:18 PM
That song does't flow at all!!!

jfernyc
01-15-2013, 08:44 PM
lol sorry I dishonored you Master splinter...

NONE OF US GET PAID TO BE REPORTERS OR ANALYST ITS CALLED BEING A FAN! SO SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE SEASON!

JUST CAUSE YOU HAVE 18,086 POST DOESN'T MAKE YOU MORE OF FAN THAN SOMEONE WITH 1 POST

jfernyc
01-15-2013, 08:51 PM
lol sorry I dishonored you Master splinter...

NONE OF US GET PAID TO BE REPORTERS OR ANALYST ITS CALLED BEING A FAN! SO SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE SEASON!

JUST CAUSE YOU HAVE 18,086 POST DOESN'T MAKE YOU MORE OF FAN THAN SOMEONE WITH 1 POST

--23--
01-15-2013, 09:34 PM

The Nets are from NY also, They once were the New York Nets and won two titles(ABA) with my main man Dr.J

Missing56&33
01-15-2013, 11:24 PM
He was referring to his childhood....90's Knicks

LAKobeBryant
01-15-2013, 11:32 PM
atleast he doesn't rep the clips

Kinglorious
01-17-2013, 01:42 AM

Technically speaking, so are the Giants and Jets lol.

D-Leethal
01-17-2013, 02:08 PM
Technically speaking, so are the Giants and Jets lol.

Their championship parade ain't in Jersey. Their is no room for Walmart's in NYC let alone a Football stadium and the required parking.

uprightciti
01-17-2013, 02:34 PM
i think he will be a knick next season