PDA

View Full Version : James Harden Smokes Jrue Holiday

ChiSox219
01-12-2013, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewZMtT-ovLg

shep33
01-12-2013, 10:53 PM
Travel? Maybe? It looked like 3 steps, I could be wrong.

Buckwheat
01-12-2013, 10:54 PM

Definitely.

But if I were a ref, I'd look the other way on that one, too :laugh2:

LAKobeBryant
01-12-2013, 10:55 PM
^ yeah travel

SouthSideRookie
01-12-2013, 10:56 PM

Can't call a travel after a sick move like that lol

joseph aka Jman
01-12-2013, 10:56 PM
that was dope

JNoel
01-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Nice.

shep33
01-12-2013, 11:03 PM
He's still amazing. Harden is a stud. Great trade Morey

cheaptrikz
01-12-2013, 11:06 PM
looks like mcdonalds uniforms

houstonfan
01-12-2013, 11:09 PM
I am a Rockets fan and yes that is a travel and Harden gets away with about 5 of those a game. Sick move though

SMH!
01-12-2013, 11:10 PM
looks like mcdonalds uniforms

lol ive been thinking that all year

More-Than-Most
01-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Not hard to smoke someone when your allowed to run with the ball :shrug:

Knowledge
01-12-2013, 11:25 PM
Nice move by Harden, but if Jrue can get to the line 7 times a game from here on, I'll take one of those highlights against us a night.

SouthSideRookie
01-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Not hard to smoke someone when your allowed to run with the ball :shrug:

Must suck to have been the only team to have been suckered into taking Bynum. Thank god Morey passed, now they have an up and coming superstar you saw in action tonight :cool:

mp3
01-12-2013, 11:31 PM
looks like jrue got the last laugh

Borough
01-12-2013, 11:31 PM
that was dirty!

Alayla
01-13-2013, 12:52 AM
Oh well we won and holiday had 30 9 4 and 3 so honestly idc

Leftcoast_yg
01-13-2013, 01:08 AM
I don't mean to bring up old drama but the bump harden gave to Hawes after the basket is why he got elbow love from meta. Nice move tho.

SouthSideRookie
01-13-2013, 01:09 AM
Oh well we won and holiday had 30 9 4 and 3 so honestly idc

Why are Sixers' fans coming in here bashing Harden. It's one great play. Since you're bragging about winning one game...Rockets>Sixers.

SA5195
01-13-2013, 01:10 AM
Siiick

lakers4sho
01-13-2013, 01:23 AM
the commentators couldn't be more biased

mvp caliber move my ***

well actually that makes sense...lebron travels alot too.

blastmasta26
01-13-2013, 02:20 AM
Even as a travel it's a sick move.

Baller1
01-13-2013, 02:27 AM
Jrue, you've officially been 13earded.

SMH!
01-13-2013, 02:45 AM
Why are Sixers' fans coming in here bashing Harden. It's one great play. Since you're bragging about winning one game...Rockets>Sixers.

Lol its not the time to say Rockets>Sixers, when we just beat yall, and we are struggling too

sagemania
01-13-2013, 02:58 AM
Houston is a team built for the future.Once we add a legit low low post scorer, we could be elite. We have the youngest roster in the league so we will have nights like this.Having said that, The 6ers couldnt miss and we culdnt hit a 3 point shot outside of Defino.

SouthSideRookie
01-13-2013, 03:09 AM
Lol its not the time to say Rockets>Sixers, when we just beat yall, and we are struggling too

Read sagemanias post. The Rockets are the youngest team in the league. They also play in the west. Rockets future > Sixers....FACT.

king4day
01-13-2013, 03:14 AM
Pretty move. Nevermind who it was against. His move was between his own legs. Rare to ever see that.

CityofTreez
01-13-2013, 03:15 AM
That's my N***a James Harden!

Alayla
01-13-2013, 07:15 AM

1.Tell me where in my post i (bashed) harden in any way.

2.Ya Really cool that your better than a team with its best player hurt thats such an accomplishment.

3. I wont lie im bitter Regarding Jrue Holiday in any sense it literally pisses me off how underrated he is at this point.

4. all im saying his Holiday led us to a win so i cant be do worked up about the play.

P.S Holiday had a good night and all and i defended him and all but Harden did have a better night and i never said otherwise

Alayla
01-13-2013, 07:23 AM
Read sagemanias post. The Rockets are the youngest team in the league. They also play in the west. Rockets future > Sixers....FACT.

Oh ya because you know for a FACT that the future of the Rockets is better than that of the Sixers :eyebrow: Its like the world forgot how good Bynum was last season. A Holiday Turner Thad Bynum Core is downright Formidable.

Now im not saying the rockets WONT be better in the future than the sixers because im not as arrogant and condescending as you but the fact is both teams are Irrelevant right now and have been painfully mediocre for years now.

No one has any room to talk crap and eather team may end up fantastic if not both.

c.c.
01-13-2013, 07:42 AM
Wow I didn't know Sixer fans was such haters!

Swashcuff
01-13-2013, 09:43 AM
What on earth am I reading? 76ers fans bashing Harden? Where? 76ers fans being haters? Where?

No one has bashed Harden this entire thread what on earth are you talking about?

You're a shame and disgrace to the Houston fanbase on PSD. The man said its not hard to do when you're allowed to walk (something you yourself agreed with), to which you replied that it must suck being suckered into taking Bynum. 76ers fans LITERALLY had/have nothing bad to say about Harden. You miss need to learn to read.

Swashcuff
01-13-2013, 09:44 AM

Speak for yourself. Look at the idiotic posts from your fellow rocket fan.

torocan
01-13-2013, 09:49 AM

Rockets playing back to back on their 4th game in 5 nights on the Road. 76ers playing at home with 2 days rest.

Wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Most teams look like crap on a back to back of their 4th in 5.

SouthSideRookie
01-13-2013, 09:54 AM
What on earth am I reading? 76ers fans bashing Harden? Where? 76ers fans being haters? Where?

No one has bashed Harden this entire thread what on earth are you talking about?

You're a shame and disgrace to the Houston fanbase on PSD. The man said its not hard to do when you're allowed to walk (something you yourself agreed with), to which you replied that it must suck being suckered into taking Bynum. 76ers fans LITERALLY had/have nothing bad to say about Harden. You miss need to learn to read.

MTM, look at his post in the first page. one of the biggest Philly homers on here. Learn to read yourself. If you really think what you're describing me as then you're blind.

You know your stuff when it comes to the actual game but you're also a blind homer. I learned that last postseason. Take off the shades and maybe you won't resort to personal attacks.

Alayla
01-13-2013, 09:57 AM
MTM, look at his post in the first page. one of the biggest Philly homers on here. Learn to read yourself. If you really think what you're describing me as then you're blind.

You know your stuff when it comes to the actual game but you're also a blind homer. I learned that last postseason. Take off the shades and maybe you won't resort to personal attacks.

You mean like the Personal Attacks to Resorted to towards me? and still have yet to tell me where in my post i so much as implied anything negative about harden?

And in Swashcuffs Defense he never spoke positively or negatively about the sixers or the rockets in this thread so mindlessly calling him a homer for no reason makes u look bad.... Really Really bad..

SouthSideRookie
01-13-2013, 09:57 AM
You mean like the Personal Attacks to Resorted to towards me? and still have yet to tell me where in my post i so much as implied anything negative about harden?

I compared teams, did I personally attack you?

Alayla
01-13-2013, 10:06 AM
Must suck to have been the only team to have been suckered into taking Bynum. Thank god Morey passed, now they have an up and coming superstar you saw in action tonight :cool:

oh just saw this post BTW and we are the ones starting **** and acting like sour haters? lol More than most said nothing that wasn't true than you got all Arrogant and ego-maniacal on him for no apparent reason. And i also love how u ignored Posts from none sixers fans but went out of your way to say something negative about every single sixers fan... Really Classy
Sounds like someone is really but hurt about the game result.

As for the Bolded thats cute But if im being honest id rather have Bynum than harden
and i assure you not a single sixers fan i know regrets that deal :D

Alayla
01-13-2013, 10:07 AM
I compared teams, did I personally attack you?

You slandered me by accusing me of bashing harden and went on a defensive rampage so yes you did.

Swashcuff
01-13-2013, 10:18 AM

A blind homer? :laugh2: That's absolutely COMEDIC.

MTM said NOTHING wrong. Its easier to get away with it when you travel. You yourself AGREED that it was a travel. That in no way is bashing Harden.

SouthSideRookie
01-13-2013, 10:24 AM
A blind homer? :laugh2: That's absolutely COMEDIC.

MTM said NOTHING wrong. Its easier to get away with it when you travel. You yourself AGREED that it was a travel. That in no way is bashing Harden.

You don't know MTM then, im mean in general when it comes to Philly teams, except for the Eagles since he's a Packer fan.

Either way, it's whatever. I just hate when people don't acknowledge players like Lebron, Wade and Harden here for example and resort to the "they travel or commit an offensive foul everytime".

Swashcuff
01-13-2013, 10:29 AM
You don't know MTM then, im mean in general when it comes to Philly teams, except for the Eagles since he's a Packer fan.

Either way, it's whatever. I just hate when people don't acknowledge players like Lebron, Wade and Harden here for example and resort to the "they travel or commit an offensive foul everytime".

I still don't see how that's bashing them. If you agreed that he traveled then what is the big deal? Another reasonable Houston fan said that from his POV Harden travels 5-6 times a game (I don't echo those sentiments but I base this mostly on what I saw in OKC since I haven't seen as much of Harden in Houston). Why don't you consider that bashing? I bet if I said that and not the Houston fan I'd be a basher as well despite being one of the few rational dudes around here (LMAO at you calling me a homer :laugh: ).

sixer04fan
01-13-2013, 10:36 AM
Literally no one was bashing Harden at all haha.

Sixers fans clearly aren't allowed to have an opinion about the play or about Harden.

We are all blind homers. It was not a travel. It was an incredible play that will go down in the history books. All hail James Harden :worthy:... There, you happy?

yaswaggin
01-13-2013, 11:20 AM
James harden is the goat, jrue got owned and is a scrub, rockets>sixers

SouthSideRookie
01-13-2013, 11:23 AM

A mediocre team in a terrible conference. Hijacking a Harden thread smh

yaswaggin
01-13-2013, 11:31 AM

A mediocre team in a terrible conference. Hijacking a Harden thread smh

Reading through this thread, seems to me you and southside are making rocket fans look arrogant and dumb.

And I know a lot of rocket fans are good and you two are the exception, but yeah stop making your fanbase look like ****

KingOf215
01-13-2013, 11:39 AM
Obviously that south side idiot doesn't know the rockets record when playing the sixers for the last 8 years or so.

IndyRealist
01-13-2013, 11:39 AM
To be fair to Holiday, James Harden smokes everyone.

RLundi
01-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Pretty good, but not as great as the homer announcers are making it seem.

dalton749
01-13-2013, 01:32 PM
not that great. it was a travel and mad awkward he was just improvising and looked like he wanted to bounce the ball with 2 hands he didnt know what side it was going to

dc5jdm
01-13-2013, 01:47 PM
Kobe did this at the allstar game split double team to hit a fade away

salimstoudamire
01-13-2013, 01:54 PM
Forget who got the better of the dual in Philly, it was a travel and a double dribble all in one. Dude took three steps and touched the ball with both hands at the same time after it went through his legs. Refs should get the hate here, not the players. Either way, if you can get away with it, why not do it....even though it wasn't intentional. By the way, these "euro-steps" are bogus.

Verbal Christ
01-13-2013, 02:56 PM
still lost the game, so what did it matter?

sixer04fan
01-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Shh... If you say it's a travel or mention that the Rockets still lost the game then you're a "blind homer," and a "hater" and you're "hijacking the thread." If you have any opinion that differs from the OP, then you will be shot.

All hail the great James Harden. We are not worthy. That was the greatest move of all time :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Swashcuff
01-13-2013, 03:44 PM
still lost the game, so what did it matter?

If a player makes an highlight which someone may think deserves its own read does it really matter who won the game in a team sport?

ChiSox219
01-13-2013, 03:48 PM
Travel is debateable but you can't call the travel if you don't call the foul on Thad Young.

Alayla
01-14-2013, 09:43 AM

Lol the thing is he really did travel no one said he was a bad player because of it in fact he has a very strong argument as a top 10 player and with how young he is has a very bright future ahead of him.
Oh and i love how you put my Post in your Sig like i am DMF or something Like is SO insane that i would rather have a top 2 Center Over a top 2 or 3 SG.. ya.. okay

dodie53
01-14-2013, 10:23 AM
nice move but looks like travelling

sagemania
01-14-2013, 10:34 AM
Philly has more vets then us(Rockets) but if they get Bynum right with Evans and Holiday, they will be a fun team to watch and have a solid future like us.

2-ONE-5
01-14-2013, 10:58 AM
how the hell did this become a Rockets vs Sixers debate? Sixers cant score most nights and Rockets cant defend on most nights and oh wait they are in different conferences.

love Harden, nice move but def was a travel/doujble dribble but that doesnt take away from the move. He can have his highlight i will take the muccccccccch need W in Philly.

lamzoka
01-14-2013, 11:00 AM
the day the league decides to crack on travels, harden will be in trouble. lol
sick move tho

alexander_37
02-23-2013, 08:38 PM
oh just saw this post BTW and we are the ones starting **** and acting like sour haters? lol More than most said nothing that wasn't true than you got all Arrogant and ego-maniacal on him for no apparent reason. And i also love how u ignored Posts from none sixers fans but went out of your way to say something negative about every single sixers fan... Really Classy
Sounds like someone is really but hurt about the game result.

As for the Bolded thats cute But if im being honest id rather have Bynum than harden
and i assure you not a single sixers fan i know regrets that deal :D

:laugh:

SMH!
02-23-2013, 08:52 PM

you really wanted to bump this thread that bad?

alexander_37
02-23-2013, 09:05 PM
you really wanted to bump this thread that bad?

That still makes me laugh all over the place.

JNoel
02-23-2013, 09:05 PM
Birdman is better.

nirvana235
02-23-2013, 09:13 PM
God the Rockets announcers are such homers. Horrible.

Alayla
02-23-2013, 09:25 PM

Once again Tell me whats wrong with Perfering a top 2 center to a top 3 SG?
Did i say Bynum was better than harden? No at no point did i say anything like that
I said id rather have him From a team building perpective Bynum is easier to build around.

alexander_37
02-23-2013, 10:06 PM
Once again Tell me whats wrong with Perfering a top 2 center to a top 3 SG?
Did i say Bynum was better than harden? No at no point did i say anything like that
I said id rather have him From a team building perpective Bynum is easier to build around.

Give me the guy who is single handedly leading his team to the playoffs over the guy who all he has done is have a bad haircut.

Alayla
02-23-2013, 10:12 PM
Give me the guy who is single handedly leading his team to the playoffs over the guy who all he has done is have a bad haircut.

See now thats short term Thinking once Bynum gets on the court that wont be a factor anymore If im building a team im starting with Bynum thats no knock on Harden how come you Houston fans are so defensive of him?

Even if Bynum wasnt on the sixers id be saying the same thing Ask anyone in the sixers fourm ive been talking about wanting Bynum since i frist joined here im a huge fan of his game.

Not to mention he happens to play a postion thats very Rare to get any value in.

I get it you guys want harden to get respect i understand that but i have said more than once now he has a strong arugement as a top 10 player im in no way insulting him.

You guys however have been talking about Bynum like hes some random scrub off the street.

alexander_37
02-23-2013, 10:14 PM
See now thats short term Thinking once Bynum gets on the court that wont be a factor anymore If im building a team im starting with Bynum thats no knock on Harden how come you Houston fans are so defensive of him?

Even if Bynum wasnt on the sixers id be saying the same thing Ask anyone in the sixers fourm ive been talking about wanting Bynum since i frist joined here im a huge fan of his game.

Not to mention he happens to play a postion thats very Rare to get any value in.

I get it you guys want harden to get respect i understand that but i have said more than once now he has a strong arugement as a top 10 player im in no way insulting him.

You guys however have been talking about Bynum like hes some random scrub off the street.

The guy has played more than 65 games once in 5 years. Not to mention has played more than 30 mpg twice, he was lucky to be on a great Lakers team. As the go to guy he will take more wear.

Alayla
02-23-2013, 10:19 PM
The guy has played more than 65 games once in 5 years. Not to mention has played more than 30 mpg twice, he was lucky to be on a great Lakers team. As the go to guy he will take more wear.

That has yet to be seen doesn't it? you can make just as strong of an argument that being a number 1 option may lead him to have his best season ever. Now stop bashing other teams because the rockets haven't done **** worth bragging about and i hate to sound bitter but you guys should know better than anyone the frustration sixers fans are dealing with Right now Yao Ming anyone? oh and to throw salt on the wound T mac as well. I dont like to be rude but then again you literately bumped this thread JUST to take a slide at me now go back to wondering what Harden+ Yao could have been like.

Hawkeye15
02-23-2013, 10:20 PM
1- he traveled
2- even great defenders get blown by sometimes, Jrue knew a break was happening, and took a gamble. It didn't work out.

alexander_37
02-23-2013, 10:22 PM
That has yet to be seen doesn't it? you can make just as strong of an argument that being a number 1 option may lead him to have his best season ever. Now stop bashing other teams because the rockets haven't done **** worth bragging about and i hate to sound bitter but you guys should know better than anyone the frustration sixers fans are dealing with Right now Yao Ming anyone? oh and to throw salt on the wound T mac as well. I dont like to be rude but then again you literately bumped this thread JUST to take a slide at me now go back to wondering what Harden+ Yao could have been like.

U mad bro?

That's the risk you run with guys like that. Yao has shown that injury prone centers usually stay injury prone. I am not bashing the sixers at all. when did I do that? I actually liked them before the trade.

Alayla
02-23-2013, 10:30 PM
U mad bro?

That's the risk you run with guys like that. Yao has shown that injury prone centers usually stay injury prone. I am not bashing the sixers at all. when did I do that? I actually liked them before the trade.

I dont know if you noticed but the whole reason Bynum VS harden got brought up is because a rockets fan made fun of sixers fans for "(getting suckered into taking Bynum)" seeing as your taking the side of that person id say that qualify as making fun of us.

As for liking us before the trade i dont get why anyone would say that are you implying the trade ultimately makes us worse on paper or just that you liked the style of play. Oh well it doesn't matter the point is if i was offered Harkless Vuc Iggy and a pick for Bynum and J Rich right now id keep Bynum and J rich.

alexander_37
02-23-2013, 10:35 PM
I dont know if you noticed but the whole reason Bynum VS harden got brought up is because a rockets fan made fun of sixers fans for "(getting suckered into taking Bynum)" seeing as your taking the side of that person id say that qualify as making fun of us.

As for liking us before the trade i dont get why anyone would say that are you implying the trade ultimately makes us worse on paper or just that you liked the style of play. Oh well it doesn't matter the point is if i was offered Harkless Vuc Iggy and a pick for Bynum and J Rich right now id keep Bynum and J rich.

I personally like Iggy even though he is kind of overrated. How is me taking the side of I don't like the Bynum trade automatically making fun of you or the 6ers by association??? I just think that taking Bynum over Harden is beyond hilarious. Harden has gotten hurt like 3 times and has missed one game?

Alayla
02-23-2013, 10:47 PM
I personally like Iggy even though he is kind of overrated. How is me taking the side of I don't like the Bynum trade automatically making fun of you or the 6ers by association??? I just think that taking Bynum over Harden is beyond hilarious. Harden has gotten hurt like 3 times and has missed one game?

Its not about the trade itself did you not read my post? its about the way the rockets fan who brought it up presented themselves it was classless in every single way. It was arrogant Rude and unnecessary .

And i dont personally like iggy much at all but if people should have learned anything from the 76ers record right now its that iggy isnt overrated 15 5 and 5 averages With possibly the best wing defense in the NBA makes for a top 35 player.
Once again this is coming from a person who out right doesn't like Iggy

I felt his Point Foward type play style Held Jrue back in the worst kind of way.
He also had an annoying tendacy to settle for jumpers even though hes such a freak athlete. He is also showed a level of contempt for our coach atfer he got traded talking about how he wasnt suppose to be shooting 3s.

Iggy just never sat right with me i do very much miss Brand tough

B'sCeltsPatsSox
02-23-2013, 11:34 PM
No point in bumping a thread that's over a month old. Closing...