PDA

View Full Version : Ish Smith dunk

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2013, 05:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIc_qa2_y54&feature=youtu.be&a

how does that ...ish happen:laugh2:

Clippersfan86
01-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Um.... Bledsoe was VERY late... this isn't even worth talking about. Guy broke free, got a wide open dunk which was nice, end of story. If Bledsoe was right there with him he would of stuffed the sh** out of it most likely.

Mr_Jones
01-12-2013, 05:32 PM
WOW duNK OF DA YEARRR WOWWSS OMGOMGOMG

Mr_Jones
01-12-2013, 05:33 PM
I was expecting something good.

*Superman*
01-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Shows how much I'm keeping up with the season, I hadn't even seen that till now.

shep33
01-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Airballed a free throw too

Bruno
01-12-2013, 05:34 PM
WOW! thats some strength.

what makes it even more bad*** is that Bledsoe is a legit shot blocking guard and a bit of a bad*** himself. beautiful dunk, but you gotta respect the contest as well.

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Shows how much I'm keeping up with the season, I hadn't even seen that till now.

homie that happened just today.

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Um.... Bledsoe was VERY late... this isn't even worth talking about. Guy broke free, got a wide open dunk which was nice, end of story. If Bledsoe was right there with him he would of stuffed the sh** out of it most likely.

he was stride for stride on the side, he even sized him up. Give homie credit. His team ain't beating LAC, but that's some Ish he pulled there. :laugh2:

Clippersfan86
01-12-2013, 05:37 PM
WOW! thats some strength.

what makes it even more bad*** is that Bledsoe is a legit shot blocking guard and a bit of a bad*** himself. beautiful dunk, but you gotta respect the contest as well.

Bledsoe came weakside way late. Not saying dunk wasn't cool and all but it was not on Bledsoe nor was it contested. Bledsoe swung late from BEHIND and hit the guy in the head... the OP is just a Clippers hater and it's weird when he has to use irrelevant things like this to "one up" the Clippers somehow. When the Clippers win by 30... I'll be sure to bump this thread for OP.

Clippersfan86
01-12-2013, 05:38 PM
he was stride for stride on the side, he even sized him up. Give homie credit. His team ain't beating LAC, but that's some Ish he pulled there. :laugh2:

If he was stride for stride... why did Bledsoe come from weakside and why was it called an attempted chasedown block? Makes no sense dude, stop trying. Bledsoe was late and didn't get to it on time, but this play has nothing to do with Bledsoe.

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2013, 05:40 PM
If he was stride for stride... why did Bledsoe come from weakside and why was it called an attempted chasedown block? Makes no sense dude, stop trying. Bledsoe was late and didn't get to it on time, but this play has nothing to do with Bledsoe.

Bledsoe contested that shot, if there is a poster he's in it. Stop being so butthurt about it. It happens.

Clippersfan86
01-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Bledsoe contested that shot, if there is a poster he's in it. Stop being so butthurt about it. It happens.

Wait... you are now calling this a poster dunk? :facepalm:.

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2013, 05:43 PM
someone's ( )( ) <---- hurts

Clippersfan86
01-12-2013, 05:45 PM

Not sure what your vendetta is against the Clippers but it's more entertaining than anything. Maybe you're mad because the Clippers got CP3? Maybe because the Clippers are a better team? Maybe because in the last 10 or 12 years the only team that had less success than the Clippers was the Knicks. Who knows..

*Superman*
01-12-2013, 05:47 PM
homie that happened just today.

..I didn't even know we were playing today. I should leave now.

mdm692
Does every ****ing dunk deserve a thread? That's probably not even dunk of the day it was a wide open dunk.

This is what a real poster looks like

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gEkWiJVY2VU

. . .and I'm a Suns fan.

KniCks4LiFe
This has nothing to do w/ hate to any team. Ish doesn't even dunk much. I didn't even know he could dunk.

BTW I didn't make this, (DAMN) (http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/716631574.gif?key=500281&Expires=1358028100&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=z99HRo1YF~jyBWoSRabYY2dPksn2jTqtjZL0xT0v hQVcJMtJ5Bf-IthWQJi7bNGwYm2JkjsvTfbXgy171Q3km~RY59THQJ6Qn-VuuNenkUHh8RZbh2Iti6~IRpAkpHOoasCH081DEEn4PcDmC0qb 7pAkI6oZsYHXiYr-RA~PKE8_) but I will make one later. Stay pressed.

Bruno
01-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Bledsoe came weakside way late. Not saying dunk wasn't cool and all but it was not on Bledsoe nor was it contested. Bledsoe swung late from BEHIND and hit the guy in the head... the OP is just a Clippers hater and it's weird when he has to use irrelevant things like this to "one up" the Clippers somehow. When the Clippers win by 30... I'll be sure to bump this thread for OP.

bledsoe did come weakside late.

it was absolutely contested (he made an honest effort to block the ball, his positioning, ideal or not ideal is irrelevant). everyone knows bledsoe is a legit shot blocking guard; getting in a poster happens to the greatest of shot blockers all the time. obviously he was out of position (does not mean it wasn't contested).

bledsoe is a baller, and this was a nice looking dunk. lets just leave it at that and enjoy the show.

my comment had nothing to do with the veiled political nature that you allude to.

JasonJohnHorn
01-12-2013, 05:58 PM
It's not like Bledsoe got dunked on, he was coming from the side to help. Smith got passed other players to get to the basket.

Bruno
01-12-2013, 06:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIc_qa2_y54&feature=youtu.be&a

how does that ...ish happen:laugh2:

OP, i edited your thread title so it can get the attention it deserves without upsetting fans, or upsetting given fanbases. thanks.

reedited: hopefully everyone is cool with the new title.

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2013, 06:02 PM
OP, i edited your thread title so it can get the attention it deserves without upsetting fans, or upsetting given fanbases. thanks.

Thanks homie. Too many people pressed here. :laugh2:

BTW your sig is hilarious.

Clippersfan86
01-12-2013, 06:15 PM
bledsoe did come weakside late.

it was absolutely contested (he made an honest effort to block the ball, his positioning, ideal or not ideal is irrelevant). everyone knows bledsoe is a legit shot blocking guard; getting in a poster happens to the greatest of shot blockers all the time. obviously he was out of position (does not mean it wasn't contested).

bledsoe is a baller, and this was a nice looking dunk. lets just leave it at that and enjoy the show.

my comment had nothing to do with the veiled political nature that you allude to.

I understand everybody gets dunked on but this wasn't getting dunked on, nor a poster period. Just OP who is jelly of the Clippers.

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2013, 06:21 PM
homie I didn't care about the Clippers for years, to be honest I actually like the Clippers, but since you want me to play the villain, I'll do that too, really don't care enough about your team to be jealous. My team has won more in their franchise history than your team, there's nothing to be jealous about.

And to make it more clearer, if I wanted to hate I could easily. If I wanted to be a d... than I would have made a thread showing CP3 getting baptized by Kobe, but I didn't do that.

Clippersfan86
01-12-2013, 06:27 PM
You're in every Clippers thread running your mouth bro. Your agenda is clear.

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2013, 06:29 PM

The NBA forum gamethread is now the official Clippers thread? You sure you got the right poster homie? :confused:

rocket
01-12-2013, 06:41 PM

Your actually very intelligent

nacdaddy
01-12-2013, 06:45 PM

:laugh:

GiantsSwaGG
01-12-2013, 06:46 PM
I'm still trying to find where he dunked on Bledsoe

kylem4711
01-12-2013, 06:54 PM

The NBA forum gamethread is now the official Clippers thread? You sure you got the right poster homie? :confused:

everything clippers you hate on. i dont even get why you try to deny that

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2013, 06:55 PM

I really don't. Honestly I don't. You need a hug?

n83417
01-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Nothing notable.

Bruno
01-12-2013, 07:02 PM
I understand everybody gets dunked on but this wasn't getting dunked on, nor a poster period. Just OP who is jelly of the Clippers.

i agree with you that bledsoe didn't get dunked on..

the only thing you said that i disagreed with was that he didn't contest it. there's a difference between being out of position and contesting a dunk, and getting straight up dunked on. bledsoe attempted to alter that dunk attempt; that's a contest (be it, an out of position contest).

don't get me wrong, i have more respect for bledose for making the effort. lesser players would have made that a lot easier on smith, and moved right along to the next play.

--23--
01-12-2013, 07:03 PM
He didn't really dunk on Bledsoe

Bruno
01-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Thanks homie. Too many people pressed here. :laugh2:

BTW your sig is hilarious.

haha, thanks.

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2013, 07:07 PM
haha, thanks.

is that photoshop'd or is that real from last night?

EDIT: Nvm I found it (http://imanah.tumblr.com/post/40332525737). :laugh:

Clippersfan86
01-12-2013, 07:07 PM
i agree with you that bledsoe didn't get dunked on..

the only thing you said that i disagreed with was that he didn't contest it. there's a difference between being out of position and contesting a dunk, and getting straight up dunked on. bledsoe attempted to alter that dunk attempt; that's a contest (be it, an out of position contest).

don't get me wrong, i have more respect for bledose for making the effort. lesser players would have made that a lot easier on smith, and moved right along to the next play.

Okay he contested it... but he really had no chance getting to it because of how late he reacted TBH. I mainly disagreed with the "dunked on" thing.

Bruno
01-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Okay he contested it... but he really had no chance getting to it because of how late he reacted TBH. I mainly disagreed with the "dunked on" thing.

fair enough :cheers:

Bruno
01-12-2013, 07:19 PM
is that photoshop'd or is that real from last night?

EDIT: Nvm I found it (http://imanah.tumblr.com/post/40332525737). :laugh:

lol, yeah.

ThuglifeJ
01-13-2013, 12:51 AM
Clippersfan86 seems pretty butthurt on page 1. everyone should check it out..

nice poster dunk!

kylem4711
01-13-2013, 06:26 AM

I really don't. Honestly I don't. You need a hug?

looks like u got caught and had to result to an insult. bashing the clippers after saying you dont would have been more witty

Cracka2HI!
01-13-2013, 06:42 AM
I was at the game today and it was a dope dunk! The crowd actually popped for it. Watching it live it looked like Bledsoe got dunked on. Seeing the replay he didn't but it was an impressive dunk and Bledsoe took him out after the play LOL! Could have been a flagrant. Ish missed the Free Throw by like 3 feet and the crowd laughed at him.

Cracka2HI!
01-13-2013, 06:44 AM
homie I didn't care about the Clippers for years, to be honest I actually like the Clippers, but since you want me to play the villain, I'll do that too, really don't care enough about your team to be jealous. My team has won more in their franchise history than your team, there's nothing to be jealous about.

And to make it more clearer, if I wanted to hate I could easily. If I wanted to be a d... than I would have made a thread showing CP3 getting baptized by Kobe, but I didn't do that.
:facepalm:

SugeKnight
01-13-2013, 08:16 AM
I liked Ish while he was in GS

greg_ory_2005
01-13-2013, 11:19 AM
:laugh2: at the title

RLundi
01-13-2013, 12:28 PM

Homer.

Chronz
01-13-2013, 12:32 PM
So was it stride for stride or out of position? The title confuses me.

Looked pretty bland to me. Then again we are kind of spoiled here in LA

GiantsSwaGG
01-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Title is misleading

John Walls Era
01-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Title confused me a bit (who writes it like that), did a mod edit it because the Clippers guy got mad?

Bruno
01-13-2013, 04:12 PM
yes i edited the title.

ISH SMITH DUNK is the new title, lets just leave it at that and discuss the dunk and not the title :)

MrfadeawayJB
01-13-2013, 05:02 PM
Impressive considering he is so small

Jesse2272
01-13-2013, 08:43 PM

aka clippers fan wtf

where did that comment come from