PDA

View Full Version : Lakers on the verge of making a move???? maybe for Tyreke Evans!

mbsalame123
01-12-2013, 04:36 PM
The lakers are struggling a whole lot this year, I mean when I say struggle I MEAN STRUGGLE!!!!

They are on the verge of possibly not even making it to the playoffs for the first time since the 2004-2005 seasion (but that team sucked!). We are talking about the lakers here folks!!!! this team has missed the playoffs a total of 5 times in the history of LA.

Those 5 times, they didn't have nearly as much talent as they have right now. This team is supposed to be one of the best in the west, one of the best in the NBA. They were many peoples favorites to win it all this year, and now they are many people's favorites to miss it all.

This team needs energy, life, and new players. we thought it was the coach, but it wasn't. Yes both mike's dont fit with the lakers, but that is not the only thing that is messing them up.

The lakers are looking at trading pau gasol and I honestly think that if they don't its over! they need to take a chance, they need to make a change, and trading pau gasol is the best.

They are looking at trading for possibly tyreke evans to play at the small forward and move metta world peace to the power forward. With Earl Clark playing amazing these past couple games, and jamison finally getting playing time and looking good, pau gasol might seem expandable now.

the question is, what kind of package can they muster up to get tyreke evans. the kings are probably not interested in him so it would have to be a 3-4 team trade.

possibly gasol to the raptors or wolves for a package that is sent to the kings and in return the kings take that package and give the lakers tyreke evans?
that is not bad.

But the lakers need to make a change.

what are your thoughts? Can you come up with any trades that the lakers can do to make their team better... please realistic ones! hahha

el hidalgo
01-12-2013, 04:37 PM
inb4lock

RLundi
01-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Link? You should probably have a source backing up your thread title. Otherwise, this thread will turn negative very quickly, as people don't like unfounded speculation.

cmoney2424
01-12-2013, 04:42 PM
you can't just make things up and post them... there has been zero rumors about Tyreke being traded to LA stop wasting our time.

TheMoneyTeam
01-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Drunk posting.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
01-12-2013, 04:46 PM
No link, closing.