PDA

View Full Version : Safe To Say Heat Won`t Win No Title This Year?

RocketLoc80
01-11-2013, 04:25 AM
This team is dead and lost. Lebron looks tired and out of it. Bosh is playing soft and is who he is. D Wade is just cooked, toasted and done. The bench is *** cheeks and the signing of Ray is so overrated and the supporting cast is shot with people like Haslem, Chalmers, Miller and Cole. Is it safe to say either the Thunder or possible the Clippers could win it all this year because I really don`t see the Heat beating OKC again without HC and the Clippers are deep. Let`s not forget teams like the Grizzles, The Lakers and Knicks. So it`s safe to say that the Heat won`t get far this season?

lakers4sho
01-11-2013, 04:27 AM
won't win no title = win title

LakersIn5
01-11-2013, 04:36 AM
the heat are bored. they havent turned on the switch. i still expect them to make the finals.

Chronz
01-11-2013, 04:37 AM
I agree OP, they are definitely winning it all.

shep33
01-11-2013, 04:42 AM
Still my pick

lakers4sho
01-11-2013, 04:48 AM
Everyone playing to their strengths, only the Lakers can match with the heat. But they aren't, so that's that...

SportsFanatic10
01-11-2013, 04:50 AM
lol

some people love to overreact. seriously, it's not even half way through the season and the heat are 1st in their conference and just coasting. by the time the playoffs are here they'll have rounded into form and threads like this will look pretty dumb in hindsight.

SportsFanatic10
01-11-2013, 04:54 AM
nice wording on the thread/poll lol

LongWayFromHome
01-11-2013, 04:56 AM
the heat are bored. they havent turned on the switch. i still expect them to make the finals.

is that lecrae in ur sig?

BleedingGreen9
01-11-2013, 05:06 AM
they will turn on the switch in the playoffs. just coasting right now and are still the 1 seed. they are still the fav to win the east

RocketLoc80
01-11-2013, 05:12 AM
But is it safe to say the Big 3 will only win 1 title ?

strokeman
01-11-2013, 05:12 AM
This team is dead and lost. Lebron looks tired and out of it. Bosh is playing soft and is who he is. D Wade is just cooked, toasted and done. The bench is *** cheeks and the signing of Ray is so overrated and the supporting cast is shot with people like Haslem, Chalmers, Miller and Cole. Is it safe to say either the Thunder or possible the Clippers could win it all this year because I really don`t see the Heat beating OKC again without HC and the Clippers are deep. Let`s not forget teams like the Grizzles, The Lakers and Knicks. So it`s safe to say that the Heat won`t get far this season?

dont worry!:rolleyes:
if David Stern and the big dogs want it to happen, it will, just like last year :D

xILLN355
01-11-2013, 05:24 AM

press ctrl+shift to fix your apostrophes, that's probably the main problem in this thread

shizzle09
01-11-2013, 05:43 AM
:facepalm:

jam
01-11-2013, 05:50 AM
They're the favorites coming out of the east.

I think OKC, with a massively motivated durant, is the odds-on favorite overall.

You can't count out CP3 and his clips however.

c.c.
01-11-2013, 05:59 AM
Until they down 0-3 in a playoff series with an injured LeBron and bad shooting D. Wade, I'm not counting them fools out!

kobe4thewinbang
01-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Oh, man! Thanks for the laugh. Let's look at your original post.

"This team is dead and lost."

Uh-huh. How so? Still the top of the east, and they look alive to me. Maybe you meant the Lakers?

"Lebron looks tired and out of it. Bosh is playing soft and is who he is. D Wade is just cooked, toasted and done. The bench is *** cheeks and the signing of Ray is so overrated and the supporting cast is shot with people like Haslem, Chalmers, Miller and Cole."

They're just in a blissful stupor, the same reverie the defending champs are always in. Come playoff time, they'll remember the joy of winning the title and snap back. Their supporting cast is fine. Chalmers had a great game in their championship run, 20+ pts. Sure he'd do it again, and Haslem has always been a good role player. Their bench could be better, but Ray Allen will knock down big shots. I guarantee it.

Is it safe to say either the Thunder or possible the Clippers could win it all this year because I really don`t see the Heat beating OKC again without HC and the Clippers are deep.

No, it's not safe to say. Thunder are having problems, not many but some. The Clippers don't have the playoff experience of OKC or Miami. They're playing great, but playoffs is where it counts. Remember the countless seasons Dallas had the best record only to bomb the playoffs?

Let`s not forget teams like the Grizzles, The Lakers and Knicks.

LOL @ the Lakers. This is coming from a Lakers fan. They ain't winning jack. Might not even sneak into the playoffs. The Knicks are still a 1st round team. They're playing good this year, but only time will tell. I doubt they can beat Miami in a 7 game series. The Grizzlies aren't winning jack if they trade away Gay or Randolph. They likely won't beat OKC either.

So it`s safe to say that the Heat won`t get far this season?

No, it's not. Good joke, though.

mjt20mik
01-11-2013, 09:59 AM
LOL terrible thread. Regular season does not equal playoffs

Jarvo
01-11-2013, 10:02 AM
"They havent turned on the switch" is the gayest **** I ever hear people say lol. But anyways they'll be ok stop it.

HighCHWRoller07
01-11-2013, 10:17 AM
Bulls winning it all!

lakerfan85
01-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Who's gonna beat them?? It's the regular season and they're right at the top of the eastern conf.

Pierzynski4Prez
01-11-2013, 10:29 AM

This

kobe4thewinbang
01-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Who's gonna beat them??Maybe the Knicks if Miami is bitten by the injury bug. Maybe. I was hoping Boston could, but they're struggling.

ATX
01-11-2013, 10:36 AM

While the Heat certainly aren't immune to criticism such as this with their lackluster play, it's the regular season. Of course they can win it again this season. I'd be shocked if they didn't make it back to the finals. OKC/MIA finals 2.0, book it.

fanofclendennon
01-11-2013, 10:36 AM
The only reason I'm here is that I never could resist a good double negative.

dnl123
01-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Lebron looks tired and out of it haha. He just had a streak of 54 games with 20+ points, and last night he had a triple double. Why should the Heat get excited about games in January?

kntresistheheat
01-11-2013, 10:51 AM
But is it safe to say the Big 3 will only win 1 title ?

They already won 1 title. Did you just start watching basketball this year?

LAKobeBryant
01-11-2013, 10:58 AM
East is boring

pacofunk64
01-11-2013, 11:11 AM
The Heat don't care about regular season...when the postseason starts is when their season starts. They are just bored right now.

benzni
01-11-2013, 11:12 AM
of course they can win. They are still the best team in the east. They are all still human so I apologize that they are not undefeated yet

Gagan136
01-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Still picking them, champions are champions until proven otherwise

Grubes68
01-11-2013, 11:31 AM
The title of this thread seems very confusing. Are you saying they won't win no titles or they won't not win no titles?
Please clarify.

eugene
01-11-2013, 11:40 AM
currently they don't look like the team being to win it all... on the other hand we will once playoffs come

Rockice_8
01-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Are the flawed, YES.

Are they still the team to beat, YES.

Can they win the title, YES

Can they be knocked off in the ECF, YES.

NickyNick
01-11-2013, 11:46 AM
It's safe to say you need to take another English class.

eugene
01-11-2013, 11:50 AM
They will still reach the finals, I don't see them being knocked in ECF or on the way...

Grubes68
01-11-2013, 11:51 AM
I am still very confused. What exactly is this thread about?

eugene
01-11-2013, 11:55 AM
I am still very confused. What exactly is this thread about?

about harm from not attending English classes... :(

todu82
01-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Yeah, the Heat are still 1st in the East. No way are they a team in state of flux.

2-ONE-5
01-11-2013, 12:00 PM
OP started out good til he out the 15-20 Lakers in the. Heat arent dominating are prob are a little bored and just waiting for playoffs. Anyone can upset someone a game or 2 in the reg season but lets be real whose gonna beat them in 4 out of 7 in the playoffs in the East?

Knick_Fever
01-11-2013, 12:05 PM
The Heat are still heavily favored to win it all. Can they be beat? No doubt about it, they're more vulnerable than ever, but still a force.

justinnum1
01-11-2013, 12:09 PM
:laugh2:

RocketLoc80
01-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Ok so let`s say the Heat do make it back to the Finals? Are they still good enough to beat any of the top 3 in the west(Thunder,Spurs,Clippers) in a seven game series still? I think they gonna be worn out by the time the finals come about if they are lucky to get there.Shame too that Lebron is only gonna win one title while possibly Durant is gonna be racking up rings and finals MVPs from here on out.

bucketss
01-11-2013, 12:14 PM
these threads have been popping up since last year but when miami wins the chip it isn't impressive because they were suppose to win lol.

Kobe24MVP
01-11-2013, 12:29 PM
I love all the bad grammar in this thread. The Heat are fine.

raidersrock99
01-11-2013, 12:32 PM
They ain't winning no title

Rain 816
01-11-2013, 12:33 PM
hahaha...these threads r funny

jkiddvc20
01-11-2013, 12:42 PM
They don't care about the regular season. The playoffs is all that matters to them.

blahblahyoutoo
01-11-2013, 12:50 PM

PSD NBA forum has by far the worst grammar of any forum I frequent.
i'm dumbfounded by the stupidity and lack of education in our country, to no fault of the school system, but by parenting and personal work ethic.

mjm07
01-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Ok so let`s say the Heat do make it back to the Finals? Are they still good enough to beat any of the top 3 in the west(Thunder,Spurs,Clippers) in a seven game series still? I think they gonna be worn out by the time the finals come about if they are lucky to get there.Shame too that Lebron is only gonna win one title while possibly Durant is gonna be racking up rings and finals MVPs from here on out.

The HEAT can beat any team in a 7 game series. So can the other 3 teams you mentioned and you can add make a argument for another 2-3 teams as well.

NYTHRILLZ97
01-11-2013, 12:52 PM
The heats wont win it this year . You can quote me and signatere cap me and do what ever it is you wont to cause im sayin this right now-- - the Knicks will nock off the heat in the playoffs!!

Bob_at_york
01-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Your thread makes very little sense. Feel free to explain yourself better next time. Also, I suggest waiting until after the trade deadline before making comments saying Team A will or will not make the playoffs.