PDA

View Full Version : Melo suspended one game

justinnum1
01-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Stein
NBA announces New York's Carmelo Anthony suspended one game for confronting Boston's Kevin Garnett in arena tunnel this week

after watching the 2nd video it was obvious melo deserved at least one game.

Gators123
01-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

NBA announces New York's Carmelo Anthony suspended one game for confronting Boston's Kevin Garnett in arena tunnel this week

Stunner
01-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Smh and he wouldn't get suspended from the Bulls game but the Pacers game

bklynny67
Well the NBA is a joke... what do ya expect.

lamzoka
This league is a ****ing joke

kdspurman
01-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Melo gets suspended but not Zach Randolph when he did something similar. Interesting

LongIslandIcedZ
01-09-2013, 07:45 PM
What did he actually do?

Nothing even got physical

Ill21
01-09-2013, 07:46 PM
What a joke

BIG worm
01-09-2013, 07:47 PM
If it was Lebron.....nothing happens.

29$JerZ
01-09-2013, 07:48 PM
With all the rulings in this season alone is anyone really surprised by this?

justinnum1
01-09-2013, 07:48 PM
aldridge
Melo suspended one game (Thursday) by the NBA for his multiple attempts at confronting Kevin Garnett Monday after the Celtics-Knicks game.

NBA_Starter
01-09-2013, 07:49 PM
You can't go stalking people and waiting outside a team bus, he is lucky it wasn't more. The whole thing was finally settled with a phone call which is all it should have taken to begin with. Melo's emotions got the best of him.

justinnum1

lebron doesn't let trash talk affect him to the point he needs to confront someone after a game. you dont think KG has said some ****ed up **** to lebron? with all the choking lebron has done and his mom and dwest???...

Missing56&33
I totally agree with the suspension he was wrong.

Super.
This is ****ing hilarious. Melo is a complete joke

:laugh:

JNoel
Wow...

B'sCeltsPatsSox
01-09-2013, 07:50 PM
Don't really care much for it, but doesn't David contradict himself here seeing that he's suspending a star market player on a national TV game:shrug:

ThaDubs
01-09-2013, 07:51 PM
What the **** NBA?

BIG worm
01-09-2013, 07:52 PM
lebron doesn't let trash talk affect him to the point he needs to confront someone after a game. you dont think KG has said some ****ed up **** to lebron? with all the choking lebron has done and his mom and dwest???...

But Lebron flops around like a fish out of water and is never called

SoFreshNsoClean
Good he deserved to be suspended. What he did was WAAAY uncalled for and out of line. Im sure many people felt unsafe and threatened by his actions.

GiantsSwaGG
Z Bo and Perks don't get suspended, nice work NBA

BIG worm
01-09-2013, 07:53 PM
the league doesnt like melo. he gets a lot of Ts. he doesnt get the lebron red carpet treatment.

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2013, 07:53 PM
Don't really care much for it, but doesn't David contradict himself here seeing that he's suspending a star market player on a national TV game:shrug:

His name isn't Lebron James... That could be the reason

B'sCeltsPatsSox
01-09-2013, 07:54 PM
His name isn't Lebron James... That could be the reason

Well, no, but Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, and Tim Duncan aren't named LeBron James either...

justinnum1
01-09-2013, 07:55 PM

What does that have to do with confronting someone after a game?

More-Than-Most
01-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Sorry but he should have gotten more and before people call me a hater I said before anyone I thought he would win MVP this year.

That being said he went looking for a guy and crossed all types of lines. Leave that **** on the court period. The NBA did the right thing

Longhornfan1234
01-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Thank you, Stern. I love how he's cracking down on players who act like thugs.

Ill21
01-09-2013, 07:57 PM
What does that have to do with confronting someone after a game?

It has nothing to do with it. Ignore it.

BIG worm
im commenting on how selective the league can be when handing out suspensions and punishments

JNoel

Lullz, time to come up with some new material Lebron haters...

BIG worm
:rolleyes:
It has nothing to do with it. Ignore it.:rolleyes:

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Well, no, but Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, and Tim Duncan aren't named LeBron James either...

Oh wait were they all suspended too?

Was Zbo and Perks suspended?

BIG worm
01-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Lullz, time to come up with some new material Lebron haters...
Lebron is above being criticized now?:facepalm:

Ill21

Nope. The league has something against Melo

justinnum1
im commenting on how selective the league can be when handing out suspensions and punishments

Melo went to confront KG with the intent to fight him. There is video on tmz of melo and kg about 5 feet from each other talking **** in the tunnels by the busses.

Pretty sure he is getting suspended becuase of how public this got, just like the wade hitting sessions in the nuts.

and lol at people thinking the league doesn't like melo. The league punishes guys that can't act like professionals, not difficult to grasp.

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Sorry but he should have gotten more and before people call me a hater I said before anyone I thought he would win MVP this year.

That being said he went looking for a guy and crossed all types of lines. Leave that **** on the court period. The NBA did the right thing

How is that crossing the line? Noone knows his intentions. What if he wanted to talk to him like a lot of players do after games? You can't suspend him off assumptions

Super.
01-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Your a joke. It is the same reaction any man would have.

Uh no? Just realize that KG won so hard with his mind games its too ****ing funny. Melo has to be such a baby to do it

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-09-2013, 08:01 PM

You're a hater man. Melo should have been given a trophy for this, maybe even a bonus.

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Melo went to confront KG with the intent to fight him. There is video on tmz of melo and kg about 5 feet from each other talking **** in the tunnels by the busses.

Pretty sure he is getting suspended becuase of how public this got, just like the wade hitting sessions in the nuts.

Again assumption.... You can't suspend a guy for that. Zbo and Perks should have been suspended if that's the case

BIG worm
01-09-2013, 08:02 PM

and lol at people thinking the league doesn't like melo. The league punishes guys that can't act like professionals, not difficult to grasp.

touche justin.....touche

jsimms92
01-09-2013, 08:03 PM
The video clearly shows melo calmly standing by the celtics bus wanting to Talk to KG but he gets suspended??? Yet Z Bo has to by physically restrained from going after Perkins and gets a fine.... Seems legit

justinnum1
How is that crossing the line? Noone knows his intentions. What if he wanted to talk to him like a lot of players do after games? You can't suspend him off assumptions

:facepalm:

watch the video. his intentions are obvious.

Sportfan
Defiantly wasn't suspension worthy, but if joking with the ref is... (Rondo) then this should be too

nyKnicks126
If Rondo got suspended for that small contact he made with the refs.. I won't be suprised if a NBA player gets suspended for farting on the bench..

GiantsSwaGG

Why wasn't perks and Zbo suspended then?

justinnum1
01-09-2013, 08:04 PM
Again assumption.... You can't suspend a guy for that. Zbo and Perks should have been suspended if that's the case

Again, you clearly did not watch the video.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
01-09-2013, 08:04 PM

No, but their coach got one of the heaviest fines ever in sports history because he rested his star players in a nationally televised game

And they each got fined for that but it wasn't as public as this was.

Nope. The league has something against Melo

Yes, because Stern would like to piss off his childhood team and the biggest market in the NBA.

To the original point I made though, the explanation the league made makes sense and I guess Pops only got fined because he rested all of his big players while Carmelo is only one. Which also makes sense:shrug:

BIG worm
01-09-2013, 08:05 PM
zbo and perk arent high profile like melo, thats why they got to slide

More-Than-Most

this is true as well. I have no issues with this argument and agree. I think melo deserves it and he was being stupid but yes the NBA is all over the place on how they go about ****

GiantsSwaGG

watch the video. his intentions are obvious.

:facepalm: how do you know his intention kid. If he wanted to fight KG he would of fought KG... Stop being a fake *** Ms Cleo

D-Leethal
Smh and he wouldn't get suspended from the Bulls game but the Pacers game

I am pumped about that cause I got tix. Everyone else will be on a back 2 back flight from Indy but we get a fresh Melo. Can't wait for that one. Wouldn't be surprised to see some similar action between Tyson and Noah. :D

I agree. I was surprised he didn't get 2-3 games. After Perk and Zbo, this is starting to happen a little too often and I thought Stern would try to send a message. Once theres video evidence that makes it clear your trying to start **** your gonna get suspended.

Before the second vid I didn't think he could get suspended because there was no proof he went at KG in a hostile manner looking to scrap.

JNoel
If Melo didn't make a big deal about it, he wouldn't have been suspended, simple as that.

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2013, 08:06 PM
No, but their coach got one of the heaviest fines ever in sports history because he rested his star players in a nationally televised game

And they each got fined for that but it wasn't as public as this was.

Yes, because Stern would like to piss off his childhood team and the biggest market in the NBA.

To the original point I made though, the explanation the league made makes sense and I guess Pops only got fined because he rested all of his big players while Carmelo is only one. Which also makes sense:shrug:

Fine vs suspension? Which hurts your team more?

--23--
01-09-2013, 08:06 PM
I really dislike what this league has become. :facepalm:

justinnum1
01-09-2013, 08:07 PM
:facepalm: how do you know his intention kid. If he wanted to fight KG he would of fought KG... Stop being a fake *** Ms Cleo

Watch the video bro. It's obvious. I understnd you as a knick fan refuse to think melo can do no wrong. Unless you think stern just enjoys punishing the NBA's biggest market :rolleyes:

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Perks had intention on fight Zbo but no suspension... Stop with the intention crap, if that's their reason Melo should appeal and win. You can't suspend a player based of assumption

JNoel
01-09-2013, 08:08 PM
For some of you, if you don't like what the league has become, then don't watch...

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2013, 08:08 PM
Watch the video bro. It's obvious. I understnd you as a knick fan refuse to think melo can do no wrong. Unless you think stern just enjoys punishing the NBA's biggest market :rolleyes:

Nice of you to miss the whole point of the matter...

But cool story brah!

nyKnicks126
01-09-2013, 08:09 PM
I was actually looking forward to tomorrows game on national TV....but I guess David Stern likes to **** everything up..

justinnum1
I am pumped about that cause I got tix. Everyone else will be on a back 2 back flight from Indy but we get a fresh Melo. Can't wait for that one. Wouldn't be surprised to see some similar action between Tyson and Noah. :D

I agree. I was surprised he didn't get 2-3 games. After Perk and Zbo, this is starting to happen a little too often and I thought Stern would try to send a message. Once theres video evidence that makes it clear your trying to start **** your gonna get suspended.

Before the second vid I didn't think he could get suspended because there was no proof he went at KG in a hostile manner looking to scrap.

Yep. The first bid of him standing by the bus surrounded by security was nothing.

The 2nd video where they were 5 feet apart and talking **** was pretty damaging for melo because he was the one that initiated it by being where he wasn't supposed to. it's one game, not a big deal.

GiantsSwaGG
For some of you, if you don't like what the league has become, then don't watch...

Gram would have never said this

JerseysFinest
Because there is a viral video of this, I think the league had to do this. They don't want this to ruin their image. In the event that there was no evidence of this, it would've been something people would forget. But because the video leaked, people will make assumptions as to what could've happened and the league had to take action.

justinnum1
01-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Because there is a viral video of this, I think the league had to do this. They don't want this to ruin their image. In the event that there was no evidence of this, it would've been something people would forget. But because the video leaked, people will make assumptions as to what could've happened and the league had to take action.

Yep. Only people that don't think melo deserved it are some serious knicks homers.

Melo got caught doing something bad. Get over it people. It's one game.

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2013, 08:11 PM

They were too late since they didn't suspend Zbo and perks

Super.
I was actually looking forward to tomorrows game on national TV....but I guess David Stern likes to **** everything up..

STern? LOL

Why don't you put some blame on your superstar crybaby?

D-Leethal
Stern is a life long Knicks fan. He was born in New York and has said the 1970 Knicks are his favorite all time team and he would love to see them play against the guys today.

If you stalk someone to the lockeroom, than when you get denied entry you wait by their bus, your fine if you truly went there to talk it out. When there is clear video evidence you stalked him down to fight your gonna get suspended. Knicks fans should be happy with 1 game.

GiantsSwaGG
Yep. Only people that don't think melo deserved it are some serious knicks homers.

Melo got caught doing something bad. Get over it people. It's one game.

Why didn't Perks and Zbo get suspended? Plz explain...

JNoel
01-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Gram would have never said this

:confused:

Who's Gram?

B'sCeltsPatsSox

I'm pretty sure if you're cussing, yelling, and following another guy you're trying to start something with them, no?

Suspension obviously. Carmelo's multiple hissy fits that were caught on video is obviously worse than a hissy fit between two people we didn't see anything about.

Longhornfan1234

Did that fight go viral?

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Stern is a life long Knicks fan. He was born in New York and has said the 1970 Knicks are his favorite all time team and he would love to see them play against the guys today.

If you stalk someone to the lockeroom, than when you get denied entry you wait by the bus, your fine if you truly went there to talk it out. When there is clear video evidence you stalked him down to fight your gonna get suspended. Knicks fans should be happy with 1 game.

I'm really not that worried. I mean we embarrassed the heat without Melo but it's all about fairness. Zbo and perks or physical and perks stalked Zbo to the locker rom and no one got suspended.

justinnum1
01-09-2013, 08:14 PM

There wasn't video. Easy explanation. Melo deserved what he got, even your fellow knicks fan agrees.

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2013, 08:15 PM
I'm pretty sure if you're cussing, yelling, and following another guy you're trying to start something with them, no?

Suspension obviously. Carmelo's multiple hissy fits that were caught on video is obviously worse than a hissy fit between two people we didn't see anything about.

Answer this and I'll leave it alone, why wasn't Zbo and perks suspended for basically the same thing?

nyKnicks126
01-09-2013, 08:16 PM
STern? LOL

Why don't you put some blame on your superstar crybaby?

Boston will get nowhere anyway.. So don't be so hyped and smart about this situation..

JerseysFinest
01-09-2013, 08:16 PM
They were too late since they didn't suspend Zbo and perks

Do you have a video of that fight? That's the point I'm trying to make. Whether or not something happened between them after the game is unimportant, because there is no evidence. Tim Legler on ESPN First Take said altercations between players, even coaches occur behind closed doors and the only people that know of them are the players themselves. Not the media, not any reporters, etc. This time around, there is video footage of this altercation. You can't just sit there as a league official and not take action if something like this comes out. It makes the NBA look bad. Someone has to take the blame here.

nyKnicks126
01-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Melo shouldn't get things like that into his head.. It's a basketball game, ignore smack talk and play basketball.

JNoel
01-09-2013, 08:18 PM

I agree that Melo shouldn't have been suspended but I can see where it was warranted. IF ITS TRUE that he was relentless in trying to attack KG, then wouldn't it warrant at least a 1 game suspension? They can't have **** like this happening, then to go undiciplined...

jsimms92
01-09-2013, 08:18 PM
So if Chris Duhon "fights" tony Parker after tonight's game but there's no video there should be no punishment?

Sactown
01-09-2013, 08:19 PM
How is everyone calling this a Joke, but agreed DeMarcus deserved his suspension for yelling at an announcer who was still on the court lol...??

nyKnicks126
01-09-2013, 08:20 PM
So if Chris Duhon "fights" tony Parker after tonight's game but there's no video there should be no punishment?

.. Melo didn't fight anyone though....

justinnum1

He deserved the punishment. It's already done.

Kashmir13579

Lebron wouldn't lose his cool like that.

nyKnicks126
01-09-2013, 08:21 PM

Stein

dont think he should have been suspended.

Make up your damn mind... :facepalm:

JerseysFinest
01-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Melo shouldn't get things like that into his head.. It's a basketball game, ignore smack talk and play basketball.

I agree with you here.

He wasn't having his best game and he was frustrated, so KG took advantage of the situation. Understandably, if someone is talking ***** about your girl, you're going to get defensive. But at the same time, you're an NBA player and everyone expects you to carry yourself like a professional. You could look at it from both sides, but at the end of the day, Melo should of just let it go and kept it moving.

jsimms92
01-09-2013, 08:22 PM
I said "fight" because that's what some posters are referring to it as

JNoel
01-09-2013, 08:23 PM
I said "fight" because that's what some posters are referring to it as

It was more a verbal altercation, nothing more. Punishment served, moving on...

B'sCeltsPatsSox
Answer this and I'll leave it alone, why wasn't Zbo and perks suspended for basically the same thing?

The ZBo Perkins one was one alleged confrontation, while with Carmelo situation is that there's video of him trying to confront KG on two separate occasions with another one being alleged in front of the locker room.

jsimms92
It's clearly an unfair punishment he should have been fined 25k just like ZBO nothing more nothing less

justinnum1
Make up your damn mind... :facepalm:

After watching the 2nd video he deserved the punishment.

Based on the first video he didn't because kg was not even near melo. Melo got what he deserved, some of your fellow knicks fans agree.

Super.
01-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Boston will get nowhere anyway.. So don't be so hyped and smart about this situation..

Yeah you're totally right. They wont do anything. It's not anything like last season or anything.

Also, way to completely deflect from my comment with that. Adding so much to your argument with an attack on another team. It really adds credibility to your side of the story.

StarvingKnick22
01-09-2013, 08:24 PM
This is ****ing hilarious. Melo is a complete joke

:laugh:

Do you even know what KG said to him? I hate that every freaking Celtic fan doesn't realize how much of a jerk KG is. It makes no sense.

markh42
01-09-2013, 08:25 PM
Good he deserved to be suspended. What he did was WAAAY uncalled for and out of line. Im sure many people felt unsafe and threatened by his actions.

Yeah I'm sure so many were threatened by what he did. Shut the F. Up

StarvingKnick22
01-09-2013, 08:26 PM
But it doesn't matter. Celtics suck lol.

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2013, 08:26 PM
The ZBo Perkins one was one alleged confrontation, while with Carmelo situation is that there's video of him trying to confront KG on two separate occasions with another one being alleged in front of the locker room.

So even with multiple witness seeing both Zbo and Perks get into a comfrontation they shouldn't get suspended... It is what it is. Knicks spanked the Heat without Melo. But hopefully Melo calms down

nyKnicks126
01-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Yeah you're totally right. They wont do anything. It's not anything like last season or anything.

Also, way to completely deflect from my comment with that. Adding so much to your argument with an attack on another team. It really adds credibility to your side of the story.

I stopped reading there

nyKnicks126
but it doesn't matter. Celtics suck lol.

+1

CarmeloAnthony
Oh well, what's done is done.
Hopefully Melo gets it together and continues playing well this year.

blastmasta26
01-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Do you even know what KG said to him? I hate that every freaking Celtic fan doesn't realize how much of a jerk KG is. It makes no sense.
KG is a douche, but the way Duncan handles KG proves that there isn't only one way to respond to him. KG says messed up things in order to get into the other player's head, and it looked like Melo was really affected by it. I don't really blame Melo for being upset, but he needed to keep his composure.

LOOTERX9
01-09-2013, 08:30 PM
I am turned off by the NBA's sissy girl rules, fines and suspensions. It's like the league has become way too overly concerned bout every little act of anger/agression from these black players. The nba needs to calm down with that cause us fans have common sense and we know that sometimes players will get very angry, we not thinking that these players are street thugs. These players are human and has the right to get angry just like NFL and baseball players do. Stern is too paranoid bout image

dtmagnet
01-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Well, you can't have players chasing each other down in the tunnels and parking lots trying to fight so he needed to be suspended.

LongIslandIcedZ
01-09-2013, 08:33 PM
I was a little surprised at first.

But it is what it is, its one game.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-09-2013, 08:35 PM
I agree. KG wasn't right but you don't go into another team's bus and possibly start an altercation.

SLY WILLIAMS
01-09-2013, 08:37 PM
I understand why the NBA did this. I think they are just trying to prevent it from happening again in the future. With that said since nothing actually happened I think they could have just given him a percentage based fine (he makes a lot of money) and made an announcement that if it happens again in the future it is an automatic suspension.

blahblahyoutoo
01-09-2013, 08:37 PM
melo must be livid at whoever snitched on him.

justinnum1
01-09-2013, 08:43 PM
melo must be livid at whoever snitched on him.

it was a video...

BigBlueCrew
01-09-2013, 08:44 PM

man, you change you change your mind quickly :eyebrow:

Super.
01-09-2013, 08:46 PM

KG has always been and will always been the biggest trash talking ******* out there. It's how he plays. Do I agree with it all the time? Eh, not really. Have I come to terms with the fact that he does it? Yup.

I stopped reading there

How cute

But it doesn't matter. Celtics suck lol.

:laugh2:

Do I even need to bring up the record between these two team for the last 5 years? I think that speaks for itself. But man, if we suck, and y'all lost to us the other night, you guys must be worse then right?

Knicks fans are adorable. Your superstar crybaby lets KG get to him, so he trys to confront KG after the fact and gets suspended for it. Guess who's fault that is? Not Sterns, It's 100% on Melo for acting like a complete baby.

justinnum1
01-09-2013, 08:49 PM
man, you change you change your mind quickly :eyebrow:

You still obviously have not watched the video.

oak2455
01-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Is the video in HD yet ?

justinnum1
Is the video in HD yet ?

You need a video in HD to be able to see? lol

oak2455
Because that **** was grainy

oak2455
01-09-2013, 08:53 PM
You need a video in HD to be able to see? lol

Watch nothing but HD

BigBlueCrew
01-09-2013, 08:53 PM

Ive watched every video brah. And the NBA being what it is I was perfectly aware of this result yesterday itself.

justinnum1
01-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Watch nothing but HD

get some glasses.

Ive watched every video brah. And the NBA being what it is I was perfectly aware of this result yesterday itself.

then why are you having such difficulty understanding why he was suspended.

oak2455
01-09-2013, 08:59 PM
get some glasses.

Rabbit ears on the TV are out sorry .... Ohhh and 20-15 vision just hate sd

BigBlueCrew
01-09-2013, 09:03 PM
get some glasses.

because nothing happened?

SteBO
01-09-2013, 09:04 PM
To the people pointing to 'Melo's intentions, we can assume all we want to about what he intended to do, but the bottom line is that the same **** happened between Zbo and Perkins and no suspension came of it. Yet Melo's getting suspended....

This league is getting softer and softer by the week, and the inconsistencies are becoming an utter joke. I disagree with the suspension 1000%.

BigBlueCrew
01-09-2013, 09:05 PM
To the people pointing to 'Melo's intentions, we can assume all we want to about what he intended to do, but the bottom line is that the same **** happened between Zbo and Perkins and no suspension came of it. Yet Melo's getting suspended....

This league is getting softer and softer by the week, and the inconsistencies are becoming an utter joke. I disagree with the suspension 1000%.

didnt I tell you Melo would get suspended? and yes David Stern is a joke.

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2013, 09:05 PM

This and you're a heats fan. Much respect

SteBO
01-09-2013, 09:08 PM
didnt I tell you Melo would get suspended? and yes David Stern is a joke.
Lol I guess I was foolish in thinking that the league would be more consistent with this type of issue, but sadly I was wrong. Nothing physical happened at the scene anyhow, so I'm not getting how people are justifying a suspension here.

dtmagnet
01-09-2013, 09:09 PM

Then why in your original post did you say he did not deserve to be suspended. You're ridiculous.

justinnum1
01-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Then why in your original post did you say he did not deserve to be suspended. You're ridiculous.

Because i didn't see the 2nd video when i created the thread.

Can people stop crying about this?

lamzoka
01-09-2013, 09:10 PM

why didnt they take action when blatch raped that little girl :D

just kidding, but i hate blatch tho

JNoel
01-09-2013, 09:15 PM
That's the type of **** that gets you banned.

Enzo
01-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Garnett's a **** talking punk. Anybody that sticks up for his antics are obviously ignorant Celtic fans or Knick haters. http://imageshack.us/a/img593/662/enzogarnett.gif

StarvingKnick22
01-09-2013, 09:21 PM
KG has always been and will always been the biggest trash talking ******* out there. It's how he plays. Do I agree with it all the time? Eh, not really. Have I come to terms with the fact that he does it? Yup.

How cute

:laugh2:

Do I even need to bring up the record between these two team for the last 5 years? I think that speaks for itself. But man, if we suck, and y'all lost to us the other night, you guys must be worse then right?

Knicks fans are adorable. Your superstar crybaby lets KG get to him, so he trys to confront KG after the fact and gets suspended for it. Guess who's fault that is? Not Sterns, It's 100% on Melo for acting like a complete baby.

I find it cute that you guys think youre still relevant and that last years record still matters.:)

BigBlueCrew
01-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Garnett's a **** talking punk. Anybody that sticks up for his antics are obviously ignorant Celtic fans or Knick haters. http://imageshack.us/a/img593/662/enzogarnett.gif

Yeah but its obvious the NBA is condoning it by not saying a word.

justinnum1
01-09-2013, 09:27 PM
I find it cute that you guys think youre still relevant and that last years record still matters.:)

Not sure why anyone would count out the celtics. They are a tough team, and have just as good a chance at facing miami in the ECF as any team.

lamzoka
01-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Pacers tomorrow. NO MELO. NO PROBLEM. #InJrWeTrust

StarvingKnick22
Not sure why anyone would count out the celtics. They are a tough team, and have just as good a chance at facing miami in the ECF as any team.

Your goddamn right Bobcats-Wizards ECF. Im setting my bet now.

dtmagnet
Yeah but its obvious the NBA is condoning it by not saying a word.

Trash talking is not against the rules...

NickyNick
01-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Some of you guys just dont get it....if someone at your job talks trash about your girl, you can tell management and let them deal with it....if you wait outside for them to come out, your'e FIRED, no one day off, nothing...you're done. Its being a thug and not an adult and the league wants to get rid of that trash.

Steelers23_06
01-09-2013, 09:49 PM
I think kg should be fined or something. U can't say that about someone's wife. If someone said that to me I'd fight em on sight! Honey nut Cheerios though?

LOOTERX9
01-09-2013, 09:49 PM
Some of you guys just dont get it....if someone at your job talks trash about your girl, you can tell management and let them deal with it....if you wait outside for them to come out, your'e FIRED, no one day off, nothing...you're done. Its being a thug and not an adult and the league wants to get rid of that trash.

what thug trash? the nba has way fewer altercations than the criminal league known as the NFL. So I don't get your logic nor do I get the nba's paranoid stance bout their image:confused:

oak2455
01-09-2013, 09:51 PM
This is becoming funny

nyKnicks126
01-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Pacers tomorrow. NO MELO. NO PROBLEM. #InJrWeTrust

Lets go!!!!!!!!!!

Enzo
01-09-2013, 09:52 PM

I hear what you're saying but have you ever sat courtside or near the court of an NBA game? A handful of these guys curse like you wouldn't believe. I've been to a few games when Garnett was playing and that guys language is out of control. He uses the N word more then Leonardo Dicaprio in Django Unchained. That guys trash and always has been.

rocket
01-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Yeah **** the NBA for suspending a player trying to cause a scene because he's a little *****!

woohooo!

Captain Moroni
01-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Its the right call. The NBA cant allow this kind of thing EVER. melo will sit out a game, and its over. Just punishment.

javsvt
01-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Did anyone answer the ZBo, and Perkins incident, no one got suspended question yet?

PAOboston
01-09-2013, 10:11 PM
I think kg should be fined or something. U can't say that about someone's wife. If someone said that to me I'd fight em on sight! Honey nut Cheerios though?

and the pussification of america continues.

fine someone for trash talking during a basketball game? are we serious people? garnett is known for being a trash talker. shame on melo for taking his bait.

c's win. kg gets under melo's skin. melo gets suspended for making a scene outside the lockeroom/c's bus. EPIC victory for KG over melo.

if you think he melo got annoyed the other day, wait until he comes to boston in a few weeks with the garden faithful screaming "cheerios."

yanksrock
01-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Hogwash!!

YashBoone
01-09-2013, 10:12 PM

No he just tells him mom to shut up and sit down.

KniCks4LiFe
01-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Did anyone answer the ZBo, and Perkins incident, no one got suspended question yet?

That's why Melo got suspended b/c then the next player is going to try to do this. You can't have stuff like that happening under your watch. NBA has been cleaning up it's image like a WWE PG show. Last thing they want is anything FUGAZY or trying to be real turning into someone else actually doing something stupid.

I saw it coming.

blahblahyoutoo
01-09-2013, 10:59 PM

fine someone for trash talking during a basketball game? are we serious people? garnett is known for being a trash talker. shame on melo for taking his bait.

c's win. kg gets under melo's skin. melo gets suspended for making a scene outside the lockeroom/c's bus. EPIC victory for KG over melo.

if you think he melo got annoyed the other day, wait until he comes to boston in a few weeks with the garden faithful screaming "cheerios."

not only that, these guys are being paid tens of millions of dollars to play a GAME. they put balls through hoops.
their ego's can't handle an insult or two, while playing a game us mortals do for fun on weekends?
give me a ****ing break.

give me $1M and you say talk **** about my mom, gf, sister, grandma, her grandma in her grave all you want.

HeaTxRipZz
01-09-2013, 11:42 PM
not only that, these guys are being paid tens of millions of dollars to play a GAME. they put balls through hoops.
their ego's can't handle an insult or two, while playing a game us mortals do for fun on weekends?
give me a ****ing break.

give me $1M and you say talk **** about my mom, gf, sister, grandma, her grandma in her grave all you want.

That has got to be the softest crap I have ever heard. I'm sorry dude and I mean no disrespect and I'm not trying to troll but you can't pay me enough to allow someone to disrespect my family. I may handle it later on BUT I will not just allow someone to disrespect family especially the deceased? God I hope you were kidding with that one

EDIT**

Gonna tone it down a bit. Maybe not everyone is as serious about that as I am. Family is very big to me as well as respect. Being a legit human being goes a long way. I can't stomach a disrespectful idiot

KnickaBocka.44
01-09-2013, 11:52 PM
This is some bullshyza

Beltrans Mole
01-10-2013, 12:06 AM

I hope Boston chants cheerios...he will then proceed to drop 50 on your heads.

sharqstealth
01-10-2013, 12:24 AM
It's okay. Melo's suspension might be a blessing in disguise for Amare to step up his game and get to 20pts next game.

c.c.
01-10-2013, 12:27 AM
For Melo to get so mad, it must of been some truth to KG's statements.

c.c.
01-10-2013, 12:28 AM
I hope Boston chants cheerios...he will then proceed to drop 50 on your heads.

Or drop tears on the court lol

BklyNyk
01-10-2013, 12:37 AM
If there's any truth to the rumor that KG said something about his wife, Melo should have hit him as soon as he said it. You don't let a man insult your wife. **** a suspension.

Tmath
01-10-2013, 12:42 AM
Justice is served

#Honeynutcheerios

SoFreshNsoClean
01-10-2013, 12:49 AM
If there's any truth to the rumor that KG said something about his wife, Melo should have hit him as soon as he said it. You don't let a man insult your wife. **** a suspension.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRFMu3zb5dA

BKLYNpigeon
01-10-2013, 12:55 AM
Melo is a dumba$$, he should have kept his cool. He just lost $225,000 in salary for missing that game.

BKLYNpigeon
01-10-2013, 12:58 AM
Melo and La La Vasquez are separated anyway....

DragonJaii
01-10-2013, 01:02 AM
give me a ****ing break.

:facepalm: this is the dumbest comment i have ever read.

STA_PLAR
01-10-2013, 01:05 AM
I don't mind the suspension at all. Melo has been a beast but he needs to be better at being a leader. Aside from two games the Bulls one and this one he has been phenomenal.

Even Durant lost his cool this year with an ejection. You cant win every game.

Anyhow, I can't wait until the 24th.

ghettosean
01-10-2013, 01:07 AM
I saw a few videos this was not a big deal aside from it being public... nothing happened except words. This is ********!

Melo shouldn't have let KG into his head but to be honest this might haunt the Celtics come playoff time.

STA_PLAR
01-10-2013, 01:09 AM
Reading some of these comments, it sickens me to see how soft the generations have become.

Some people actually give a damn about what is being said about their mothers, sisters, wives and daughters.

Zidane was my idol for that headbutt. Melo should have done it too.

**** class, I bleed for family.

Times have changed and way too much.

Arch Stanton
01-10-2013, 02:04 AM
I remember Charlie V. did something similar to Ryan Hollins and he was suspended 5 games. Of course he was also screaming obscenities and claiming he was going to kill Hollins.
I think Melo got off easy. But that doesn't matter. Come playoff time, everyone will know what buttons to push.

PacersForLife
01-10-2013, 02:15 AM
This sucks, I wanted to get the best out of the Knicks tonight.

KniCks4LiFe
01-10-2013, 02:21 AM
@Murf56
Garnett asked about (the suspended) Carmelo Anthony after game, turns and walks out. With a slight smile.

This motha....

c.c.
01-10-2013, 02:29 AM
Melo and La La Vasquez are separated anyway....

That's why it hurts more because KG could really be stating some truth

knicks=love
01-10-2013, 02:32 AM
Your goddamn right Bobcats-Wizards ECF. Im setting my bet now.

1. you're like 12 so you can'y bet legally.
2. if you ever made that bet, you'd just prove this entire website what we've all known for a long time, just assuring we were always right.

got HEEM

KniCks4LiFe
01-10-2013, 02:34 AM
That's why it hurts more because KG could really be stating some truth

LaLa is gay. She's into girls right now from what some are saying.

amos1er
01-10-2013, 02:35 AM
Stern trying to help the Heat hold onto that one seed???

xxplayerxx23
01-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Wow. What a joke. He didn't deserve to be suspended at all. Wonder if amare will start tonight

2-ONE-5
01-10-2013, 10:37 AM
You can't go stalking people and waiting outside a team bus, he is lucky it wasn't more. The whole thing was finally settled with a phone call which is all it should have taken to begin with. Melo's emotions got the best of him.

this. You are professional athlete not some gangster. He deserves the suspension.

metsfan4ever
01-10-2013, 10:39 AM
this. You are professional athlete not some gangster. He deserves the suspension.

NickyNick
01-10-2013, 10:46 AM

Exactly, in any other you job you get fired immediately for that. he's lucky its 1 game. No room for wannabe thugs.

xxplayerxx23
01-10-2013, 10:52 AM
:laugh: he didn't even make contact with him. It's a joke how soft you people are. If this happened back in the 90s ( I know it would of been a fight on the court but let's pretend it did) this wouldn't be a suspension. Zbo and Perkins had something similar with no contact but yelling and contraption and they got nothing

HaruSoul
01-10-2013, 11:16 AM
Wow. What a joke. He didn't deserve to be suspended at all. Wonder if amare will start tonight

Amare got 28 minutes last game and was sore after, the doctors told Woody to lower his minutes. Doubt he starts.

2-ONE-5
01-10-2013, 11:16 AM
he went after him in the locker room then waited for him at the team bus, grow the **** up. put the ball in the net and go win the game, that says plenty to a guy like KG. do u really think KG was intimidated or scared of Melo? KG (C's) won the game and Melo went nuts he was prob cracking up in the locker room.

ThaDubs
01-10-2013, 11:22 AM
he went after him in the locker room then waited for him at the team bus, grow the **** up. put the ball in the net and go win the game, that says plenty to a guy like KG. do u really think KG was intimidated or scared of Melo? KG (C's) won the game and Melo went nuts he was prob cracking up in the locker room.

Yes. Nate Robinson would beat his ***.
If KG is willing to talk ****, he can say it to Melo's face instead of frolicking back to his locker room.

Rockice_8
01-10-2013, 11:31 AM
He deserved the game. You can't attempt to confront another player and have security be there to make sure it doesn't get physical.

Poor decision by Melo on this one.

2-ONE-5
01-10-2013, 11:35 AM
lol this is a proffesional sport not a tryout for a gang. KG said it right to Melos face, Melo couldnt take it. KG would beat Melos *** any day of the week even being ten years oldder

Sly Guy
01-10-2013, 11:35 AM
lol, melo deserved the 1-game. But KG's such a joke these days. Such a fake tuff guy. But if he gets his opponents kicked or suspended and continues to get off with his actions, then good on him I guess.

Rockice_8
01-10-2013, 11:38 AM
:laugh: he didn't even make contact with him. It's a joke how soft you people are. If this happened back in the 90s ( I know it would of been a fight on the court but let's pretend it did) this wouldn't be a suspension. Zbo and Perkins had something similar with no contact but yelling and contraption and they got nothing

It's not the 90's anymore so why do people keep bringing that up. Yes our society has gone soft, no matter what you say someone is always going to be offended. I agree with you it's stupid but Melo should have realized that there was a potential for a suspension by doing this. Lack of judgement on his end and he's paying for it by hurting his team. He needs to learn from his mistake and stop making poor decisions that could hurt his team.

And in the 90's since your referenced it, this would have been handled on the court with a hard foul. Maybe not that game but they handled it on the court not after.

oak2455
01-10-2013, 11:40 AM

This is the inside scoop

justinnum1
01-10-2013, 12:15 PM

if thats true, gonna be a whole lot more said to melo on the court about it. especially since he showed he is weak when someone talks smack about her.

SlimKid
01-10-2013, 12:18 PM
lol this is a proffesional sport not a tryout for a gang. KG said it right to Melos face, Melo couldnt take it. KG would beat Melos *** any day of the week even being ten years oldder

KG's entire career would disagree with this statement. Dude has been like this his entire career, even he knows he can't back up all the trash he talks. Watch when the C's play the Lakers, having people like Artest around makes KG go mute.

benzni
01-10-2013, 12:22 PM

this

justinnum1
01-10-2013, 12:23 PM
KG only really talks **** to young guys and guys that he knows it affects.

2-ONE-5
01-10-2013, 12:54 PM
KG only really talks **** to young guys and guys that he knows it affects.

this. prey on the weak minded and gets them off their game. no point in talking smack to a guy like Kobe or Artest when you know Kobe will just drop 50 on ur team and Artest will elbow u in the head

Sly Guy
01-10-2013, 01:30 PM
KG's entire career would disagree with this statement. Dude has been like this his entire career, even he knows he can't back up all the trash he talks. Watch when the C's play the Lakers, having people like Artest around makes KG go mute.

this. all it takes is one straight up crazy mother****er and KG's mouth runs dry

ClearSoulForce
01-10-2013, 02:01 PM
It's ironic how a lot of Knicks fans are calling KG a fake thug (he is) when their star player is the guy who once slapped a player and ran away the full length of the court...

Enzo
01-10-2013, 02:04 PM
It's ironic how a lot of Knicks fans are calling KG a fake thug (he is) when their star player is the guy who once slapped a player and ran away the full length of the court...

Aren't all of these professional athlete's that act all hard and **** fake thugs? When did any Knick fan say that Melo is some drive by shooting gangta tough guy knocking people out and robbing liquor stores? Nice attempt at baiting though. :rolleyes:

BKLYNpigeon
01-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Garnett is a strait up Douche.

I remember The Celtics played the Spurs on Mothers day. Garnett went up to Duncan and told him, " Tell your mom I said Happy Mothers Day. " when Garnett knew Duncan's mom died of Breast Cancer.

NickyNick
01-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Yes. Nate Robinson would beat his ***.
If KG is willing to talk ****, he can say it to Melo's face instead of frolicking back to his locker room.

I dont think you have any idea what happened....KG talked trash to his face, then Carmelo waited out by the locker room/bus

cheesypacker
01-10-2013, 02:37 PM
They should let him play. confronting a man is a dumb reason to suspend him.

2-ONE-5
01-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Garnett is a strait up Douche.

I remember The Celtics played the Spurs on Mothers day. Garnett went up to Duncan and told him, " Tell your mom I said Happy Mothers Day. " when Garnett knew Duncan's mom died of Breast Cancer.

and im gonna go out on a limb and say Duncan didnt go after him the locker room or wait for him by the bus after the game....

SouthSideRookie
01-10-2013, 03:00 PM
this. all it takes is one straight up crazy mother****er and KG's mouth runs dry

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qpe8-ZJPRAY/Tf_bBveDPrI/AAAAAAAADpo/Pb9uFSL0XfU/s640/fatkid.gif

bucketss
01-10-2013, 03:21 PM
anyone remember when kg told duncan "happy mothers day mother ****er" after duncans mom passed away? duncan should have knocked his teeth out.

jayjay33
01-10-2013, 03:54 PM

Again, you clearly did not watch the video.

No, your adding your ASSUMPTIONS into the video. Melo said he wanted to "talk" to Garnett about what he said. Not 1 thing in either video shows melo had the intent to fight kg. You are in fact assuming that. You can't just assume that because someone wants to have words, that's means they want to fight.

xxplayerxx23
01-10-2013, 03:56 PM
anyone remember when kg told duncan "happy mothers day mother ****er" after duncans mom passed away? duncan should have knocked his teeth out.

As disgusting an act as I can think of (nba smack talk wise) he is a dirtbag

LongIslandIcedZ
01-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Garnett is a douche on the court, I dont think anyone would really disagree with that.

But Melo didnt handle it well. Gotta stay restrained in situations like that, cant let it get into his head.

jayjay33
01-10-2013, 04:05 PM

Oh really? Lmao.....where did you grow up?

Just for future reference, when you see that more often than not they "don't" want to fight. When someone really wants to fight you see a lot less arguing and a lot more hitting. Lol

It's funny thought. Just reading this thread you can see the cultural divide. Some know "selling wolf tickets" when they see it, an pay it very little attention. While others think yelling and cussing is an all out brawl. Lmao......

GiantsSwaGG
01-10-2013, 04:22 PM
At the end if the day Melo is suspended and that's that. KG talks **** to get a competitive edge, he's not about that life. If you watch the video when Melo was waiting for him by the bus, he took one glance and ran. Melo would **** this coward up. You gotta give it up to him, he doesn't care about pushing ppl buttons from calling Charlie a cancer patient to disrespecting Duncan's mother who past away!

NYJ - NYY
01-10-2013, 04:23 PM
just for people saying that honey nut cheerios is nothing... look up the meaning of what it means

justinnum1
01-10-2013, 04:24 PM
At the end if the day Melo is suspended and that's that. KG talks **** to get a competitive edge, he's not about that life. If you watch the video when Melo was waiting for him by the bus, he took one glance and ran. Melo would **** this coward up. You gotta give it up to him, he doesn't care about pushing ppl buttons from calling Charlie a cancer patient to disrespecting Duncan's mother who past away!

KG owns melo after that game. He is in his head.

GiantsSwaGG
01-10-2013, 04:25 PM
KG owns melo after that game. He is in his head.

Just like Roy Hibbert owns Bosh?

ewing
01-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Kevin Garnett is not a good person

SteBO
01-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Just like Roy Hibbert owns Bosh?
Every PF/C owns Bosh nowadays :laugh2:

whitvalid
01-10-2013, 04:35 PM
just for people saying that honey nut cheerios is nothing... look up the meaning of what it means

perhaps you could just tell us

justinnum1
01-10-2013, 04:35 PM

This.

Melo should know better than to let some smack talk affect his play and hurt his team. Hopefully he learns.

GiantsSwaGG
01-10-2013, 04:36 PM

Lol

knicks=love
01-10-2013, 04:41 PM

it doesn't matter. no one knows what carmelo's intentions were but the fact that he went after the game to go seek KG and "talk" to him is wrong. he's lucky it's only 1 game, varejao got 5 games before for doing that, but that was because he screamed threats at someone.

Tony_Starks
01-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Melo took it too far but obviously he felt disrespected by whatever was said. I have no problem with him chasing KG down but of course the NBA can't allow that.

It's kindof funny how people are so quick to throw "thug" and "gangster" out there though like he chased KG down at gunpoint or something. He let the other guy get under his skin and he lost it plain and simple....

NYJ - NYY
01-10-2013, 04:44 PM
perhaps you could just tell us

haha ive been trying... michael kay on espn radio said he looked it up on urban dictionary and it was to vulgar to say on air.. im assuming its what her box tasted like :confused: but i tried and it didnt work on urbandictionary.com soooo hes either bullshitten or somethin but still the whore comment alone is enough for my to cufismack kg

Stinkyoutsider
01-10-2013, 04:44 PM
I think a fine would have been fitting for this but not a suspension...

Garnett should be happy it worked out this way. He got into Melo's head. But as a man, Melo did the right thing. KG talking trash like that on the court is fine but he should remember that there's consequences for saying something about a man's wife. Going in on Melo's game isn't a problem but talking about his family is.

GiantsSwaGG
01-10-2013, 04:47 PM
Anybody who wouldn't take that personal obviously isn't in love with their wife

justinnum1
01-10-2013, 04:51 PM

Sure, and melo didn't act like a professional, and he got punished.

GiantsSwaGG
01-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Sure, and melo didn't act like a professional, and he got punished.

He did and he better learn. I'm just glad he didn't pull a Dwayne Wade and kicked him in the nuts, talk about unprofessional

dtmagnet
01-10-2013, 04:55 PM

I agree with what Carmelo did, but I also agree that he needed to be suspended for it. Sometimes you need to stand up for yourself (or in this case for his wife) but it doesn't mean you're exonerated from breaking the rules.

LongIslandIcedZ
01-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Tough to be mad at Melo. I would expect everyone here to take some kind of action if another man called out your wife.

Unfortunately, Melo is not in the profession where he can do that. It's one game and the Knicks will be ok tonight.

It's not like Knick fans (or any other big fan base for that matter) could win anyway. People say Melo is a ***** for not taking more action on the court. If Melo would have knocked KG out during the game, people would be on his case for being dirty.

Players in the public eye cant win.

GiantsSwaGG
01-10-2013, 04:57 PM
I agree with what Carmelo did, but I also agree that he needed to be suspended for it. Sometimes you need to stand up for yourself (or in this case for his wife) but it doesn't mean you're exonerated from breaking the rules.

True, I'm not condoning what he did. He reacted perfect but took to far stalking him, but the whole "oh why would Melo take that serious etc" if you talk about my wife like that Imma see you outside, but since he's a basketball player you have to handle it professionally. IMO he shouldn't get suspended but I'm glad he did so he can learn from it. He's having a great season so lets not ruin it

justinnum1
01-10-2013, 04:58 PM
True, I'm not condoning what he did. He reacted perfect but took to far stalking him, but the whole "oh why would Melo take that serious etc" if you talk about my wife like that Imma see you outside, but since he's a basketball player you have to handle it professionally. IMO he shouldn't get suspended but I'm glad he did so he can learn from it. He's having a great season so lets not ruin it

GiantsSwaGG
01-10-2013, 04:59 PM

Stein

dont think he should have been suspended.

justinnum1
01-10-2013, 05:00 PM
After watching the 2nd video he deserved the punishment.

Based on the first video he didn't because kg was not even near melo. Melo got what he deserved, some of your fellow knicks fans agree.

Even you fellow knicks fans agreed melo got what he deserved.

GiantsSwaGG
01-10-2013, 05:02 PM

Even you fellow knicks fans agreed melo got what he deserved.

So you created a thread without watching both videos and changed your mind, even your fellow heat fans doesn't think he deserve to be suspended. If you don't like my opinion simply ignore it! :facepalm:

justinnum1
01-10-2013, 05:03 PM
He probably would have got more than one game if he didn't cost them the win vs the celtics.

GiantsSwaGG
01-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Last time Knicks played a big game without Melo is when they embarrassed the Heat. Hopefully they pull this one off!

2-ONE-5
01-10-2013, 05:09 PM

im sure his wife would rather him have that 225k...

Bubba313
01-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Damn Giants #1 Fan is killing it right now

dtmagnet
01-10-2013, 05:12 PM

I don't think they're hurting for money, but you might be right I have no idea what his wife thought of it.

bucketss
01-10-2013, 05:14 PM
gotta side with melo on this one if he said that about my sister i'd kill him.

justinnum1
01-10-2013, 05:16 PM

sounds like they about to get divorced

I don't think they're hurting for money, but you might be right I have no idea what his wife thought of it.

she probably likes the media talking about her.

GiantsSwaGG
01-10-2013, 05:19 PM
gotta side with melo on this one if he said that about my sister i'd kill him.

Like Charlie wanted to do lol

StarvingKnick22
01-10-2013, 05:24 PM
1. you're like 12 so you can'y bet legally.
2. if you ever made that bet, you'd just prove this entire website what we've all known for a long time, just assuring we were always right.

got HEEM

Its sad that you don't know a joke. And your off topic. :facepalm: Go back to the nets forum LOL

knicks=love
01-10-2013, 06:55 PM
Its sad that you don't know a joke. And your off topic. :facepalm: Go back to the nets forum LOL

1. you're (maybe you should learn english)
2. it's sad that you can't tell good jokes where YOU think it's funny and no one else does.
3. i've been a knicks fan longer than you've been alive.

69centers
01-10-2013, 10:00 PM
If Melo did all this because of comments about his wife that KG made, every trash talker on other teams is going to bring up Melo's wife now, because they know it will disrupt his game.

justinnum1
01-10-2013, 10:04 PM
If Melo did all this because of comments about his wife that KG made, every trash talker on other teams is going to bring up Melo's wife now, because they know it will disrupt his game.

yep

jam
01-11-2013, 12:23 AM
I don't think the comments were the issue; Carmela was upset about shooting 6-25. Pretty pathetic since she proclaimed the season: 'championship or bust.'

Well, now we know.

ldawg
01-11-2013, 12:31 AM
If i played against Melo i would talk trash about his wife.

Enzo
01-11-2013, 12:48 AM

That's just an absurd statement. There aren't many, if any active players that would stoop as low as Garnett. There's trash talking and then there's just being a low life. Most of the guys in this league respect each other and know that there are lines you don't cross.

justinnum1
01-11-2013, 01:00 AM
lala
Not for nothing,but we ALL deserve a check or some free cereal 4all the publicity we've given Honey Nut Cheerios! LOL #cantbelieveeverything

lol

jam
01-11-2013, 01:13 AM
That's just an absurd statement. There aren't many, if any active players that would stoop as low as Garnett. There's trash talking and then there's just being a low life. Most of the guys in this league respect each other and know that there are lines you don't cross.

Well then Carmela should've recognized KG's comments as those of an outlier nutcase and laughed at him.

Carmela can't control what KG says. Carmela however, has a responsibility and duty to control her reaction to what KG says.

jam
01-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Now I feel like getting a box of honey nut cheerios.

Ill21
01-11-2013, 01:17 AM

It's really cute calling him Carmela

oak2455
01-11-2013, 01:18 AM

they're good:D

Enzo
01-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Well then Carmela should've recognized KG's comments as those of an outlier nutcase and laughed at him.

Carmela can't control what KG says. Carmela however, has a responsibility and duty to control her reaction to what KG says.

Jam you need some new material bro. :facepalm: The Carmela thing is older then dirt. I mean I understand that you think it's hilarious but to the real world it looks childish and immature.

DrDre94
01-11-2013, 01:23 AM
Jam you need some new material bro. :facepalm: The Carmela thing is older then dirt. I mean I understand that you think it's hilarious but to the real world it looks childish and immature.

Thank you, it just looks ********.

oak2455
01-11-2013, 01:29 AM

good luck with that

jam
01-11-2013, 01:33 AM
Honey Nut cheerios are getting rave reviews:

I was eating them and they just kept going into my mouth like crazy. The honey flavor is good and makes it different from regular Cheerios. The bee is not real it is just a cartoon.

regular Cheerios don't have much flavor. The Honey Nut Cheerios have a nice sweet flavor, not too sweet, but enough to make it more enjoyable to eat.

KG know what he talkin' 'bout!

JOhnnyTHaJet
01-11-2013, 01:34 AM
Honey Nut cheerios are getting rave reviews:

I was eating them and they just kept going into my mouth like crazy. The honey flavor is good and makes it different from regular Cheerios. The bee is not real it is just a cartoon.

regular Cheerios don't have much flavor. The Honey Nut Cheerios have a nice sweet flavor, not too sweet, but enough to make it more enjoyable to eat.

KG know what he talkin' 'bout!
Hahahahha

GiantsSwaGG
01-11-2013, 01:43 AM
Just brought some honey nut Cheerios...