PDA

View Full Version : Reports coming out on what the altercation between Melo/KG was about

Pages : [1] 2

NYSpirit1
01-08-2013, 03:10 PM
There are unconfirmed reports that Carmelo became enraged because Garnett said something derogatory about Melo's wife, TV personality, LaLa

Carmelo on what kg said: Something "you shouldn't say to a grown man." #Knicks

Frank Isola - NYDN Twitter

KG is such a *****. He always brings things that have nothing to do with basketball into the equation. He hits peoples nutsacks intentionally, makes fun of Villanueva saying he looks like cancer and goes way too far.

If anything, this dude should be suspended for this crap. As a Knick fan, hey it worked, Carmelo got really worked up.

But KG probably said something that would make any grown man want to physically beat the hell out of him.

Something about Boston made this guy change, because I never remember him having this kind of reputation in Minnesota. He was passionate, but he seemed to be much more likable then now.

Gators123
01-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Legion Sports ‏@MySportsLegion

Kevin Garnett supposedly told Carmelo Anthony his wife LaLa tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios.

JerseyPalahniuk
01-08-2013, 03:11 PM
I strongly disklike Garnett too but THIS is just hilarious hahahaha. Melo tried to get on the bus for that?

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/kevin_garnett_to_carmelo_anthony_your_wife_tastes_ like_honey_nut_cheerios/12606652

"Your wife tastes like honey nut cheerios"

KG should get suspended for this? Are you serious?

SugeKnight
01-08-2013, 03:12 PM
:laugh:

popo85
01-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Melo would of beat his *** up

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 03:13 PM
we needed a 2nd thread of this?

Man Gary Payton would rule this era.

blahblahyoutoo
01-08-2013, 03:14 PM
KG is such a *****. He always brings things that have nothing to do with basketball into the equation. He hits peoples nutsacks intentionally, makes fun of Villanueva saying he looks like cancer and goes way too far.

If anything, this dude should be suspended for this crap. As a Knick fan, hey it worked, Carmelo got really worked up.

But KG probably said something that would make any grown man want to physically beat the hell out of him.

Something about Boston made this guy change, because I never remember him having this kind of reputation in Minnesota. He was passionate, but he seemed to be much more likable then now.

what KG said wasn't right, but neither is melo for going after him.
2 wrongs don't make a right.

that's why we have so many senseless killings in the "hip hop" community.
people can't just walk away when they get "disrespected".

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 03:14 PM
like rasheed wallace said a couple of weeks ago. I'll always talk trash to the opponent, but it's strictly about their game. I NEVER TALK TRASH ABOUT SOMEONES FAMILY. thats just crossing the line

blahblahyoutoo
01-08-2013, 03:15 PM
like rasheed wallace said a couple of weeks ago. I'll always talk trash to the opponent, but it's strictly about their game. I NEVER TALK TRASH ABOUT SOMEONES FAMILY. thats just crossing the line

so those words that were spoken, did it do physical harm to him or his family?

didn't they teach you sticks-and-stones in grade school?

hugepatsfan
01-08-2013, 03:17 PM
KG's an idiot for saying that and Melo's an idiot for taking it in any other context than KG trying to get into his head.

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 03:18 PM
The rumor is that KG told ‘Melo that his wife LaLa tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios. Has anyone confirmed this? What LaLa tastes like that is - This is a rumor and probably purely speculative about what some random Joe in the fifth row overheard during a screaming match during the game

THIS SIIT FUNNY AS HELL!!!!

Stunner
01-08-2013, 03:19 PM

:faint:

85BearsDefense
01-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Nothing wrong with KG talking **** it's what basketball misses

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 03:21 PM
football players hear worse than that.

SLY WILLIAMS
01-08-2013, 03:21 PM
I do not know what rumor to believe and which rumor not to believe but KG is KG. He thinks he is a big tough guy but when push comes to shove he has shown repeatedly he is 90% bark and only 10% bite. He says some stupid stuff and does stupid stuff to come off as Mr Mean but it is hard to take his tough guy act seriously at this point.

strahan92osi72
01-08-2013, 03:25 PM
Imagine if Sheed played in the game last night? Probably would've been a brawl.

Green_Monster
01-08-2013, 03:25 PM
OP is mad. :laugh2:

Chill_Will_24
01-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Kevin Garnett has bought a penthouse firmly inside Carmelo Anthony's head. He is permanently living there now :laugh2:

KG may be a punk but i wish i had him on my team. He plays psychologiucal defense as well as physical. I love it

stoopboy45
01-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Nothing wrong with KG talking **** it's what basketball misses

Talking trash is one thing, but saying things about a wife or kids has always been off limits!!! Trash talk their game is fine, but you don't say **** like that about a man's wife.....you should get your *** beat for that!!!! Only a lowlife does that!!!

TheMoneyTeam
01-08-2013, 03:28 PM

Garnett has always been an insecure punk. He hides behind this new found persona because he's insecure with himself and who is really is as a person- a coward.

n83417
And melo went 6-26? Nice job KG. if melo lets something so dumb take him out of a game, he needs to work on his mental toughness.

xxplayerxx23
Yeah in Melos he's forever when he drops 40 next game vs Boston and sheed cracks kg and rondo jumps on sheed

Mr_Jones
I like Garnett.

Kind of a ***** sometimes, but awesome nonetheless. :D

Big Zo
I like Honey Nut Cheerios.

1-800-STFU
01-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Thats funny not insulting.

People take life too seriously.

xxplayerxx23
And melo went 6-26? Nice job KG. if melo lets something so dumb take him out of a game, he needs to work on his mental toughness.

He was having an off game way before kg said anything

stoopboy45
Imagine if Sheed played in the game last night? Probably would've been a brawl.

I think probably is bad choice of a word.....DEFINATELY works better!!!

YeaDat
01-08-2013, 03:31 PM
He should have said something about kg's wife she's fine *** hell too. I doubt if its even true

TheIlladelph16
01-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Not one to defend KG here because his fake tough guy act is a little tiresome, but if this is what Melo really flipped out about, he is acting like a little *****. Say something back to him on the court if your so offended and leave it there. Trash talk is and has always been part of the game.

detzfish
01-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Ha I hope it is what he said. Got in Melos head and that's how u win games. Stop being *** hurt over it. I'm a pistons fan and thought the Villanueva thing was great

strahan92osi72
I think probably is bad choice of a word.....DEFINATELY works better!!!

Hopefully Sheed's ready for the next game, get the popcorn ready.

JiffyMix88
FINALLY! I've been wanting to eat something that I would imagine Lala taste like and now I've got it.

THANKS KG!

lamzoka

if someone is talking **** about ur wife all nite, what r u suppose to do?
tell me u never fought anybody for talking **** about ur mom.
i understand trash talking like you're overrated, you cant stop me. you guys suck. But if u gonna talk about my wife, mom etc... WE GOT A A ****ING PROBLEM

wordup45
01-08-2013, 03:33 PM
My first and only thought when I first heard about Melo looking for KG was that KG must've said something about his wife.

Longhornfan1234
KG is a punk. This is the same guy that said Happy mothers day to Duncan knowing his mom is dead.

tonyd3b54

if you were a player id pick you apart like like a rice crispy treat with out even playing a minute. Its not that bad, toughen up. Not just you society need to toughen up. 2 generations ago wouldve kicked our ***** and we outnumber them.

kduce
01-08-2013, 03:34 PM
I never had a problem with KG and at the time he said what he said to Charlie V as Pistons fans we were anti Charlie, but the cancer patient line made me lose a lot of respect for him. I know words are only words, but I'm a strong believer in standing up and backing up what you say, accepting the consequences of what your words might cause. KG deserves to get his *** whooped for all the snide comments and jack *** nut shots hes thrown through out his career.

Hardaway Here
01-08-2013, 03:34 PM
To the people saying KG is awesome and good job for what he did are hypocrites. Would you honestly let another man say something derogatory about your wife or kids to your face and do absolutely nothing. What he said had absolutely nothing to do with the game. It was a ***** move plain and simple

NYJ - NYY
01-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Not one to defend KG here because his fake tough guy act is a little tiresome, but if this is what Melo really flipped out about, he is acting like a little *****. Say something back to him on the court if your so offended and leave it there. Trash talk is and has always been part of the game.

guy someone says something like that about my girl saying how she tastes and shes a whore you better believe im comin at your teeth... you dont do that... thats not **** talkin, thats inviting someone to knock your teeth down your throat

kdspurman
Didn't know there was another thread for this lol but anyway:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAEqcvFCAAAAC3d.jpg

:laugh2:

Weezy
Nothing new by KG... Dude is a scumbag.

GiantsSwaGG
01-08-2013, 03:36 PM
KG wanted no parts of Melo. He was ducking him when Melo was waiting for him at the bus

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 03:37 PM
didn't know there was another thread for this lol but anyway:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/baeqcvfcaaaac3d.jpg

:laugh2:

lmao

Fukudome
01-08-2013, 03:39 PM
KG might be a scumbag, but c'mon. It's a game that you get paid millions of dollars to play. KG crossed the line, but it comes with the territory. A suspension for trash talking would be ridiculous.

jmoney85
01-08-2013, 03:40 PM
KG wanted no parts of Melo. He was ducking him when Melo was waiting for him at the bus

honey nut cheerios

ball4reel
01-08-2013, 03:41 PM
You have to realize, It was childish what he said and really not that serious. But in the heat of the game when you are already fired up, Melo probably went ape $hyt when KG said it

LAKERS 24/7
01-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Kevin Garnett is one of the NBA’s all-time greats when it comes to trash-talk. In fact, as far as a volume trash-talker goes, KG is the Kareem Abdul-Jabbar of this here game – the all-time points leader.

He might not be as witty as Larry Bird was when running his mouth or as cold as Michael Jordan was when yapping, but KG never EVER stops hurling insults and F-bombs on the floor.

Yes, some of Garnett’s trash talk rings a bit hollow. Call it garbage time trash. His favorite targets are often “soft” big men from across the pond (like Atlanta’s Zaza Pachulia) and whenever things get a bit too heated he literally back-peddles and raises his arms in the air as if to say, “nothing to see here!”

In fairness, this may ultimately be due Garnett’s hoop IQ. You learn things after being in the league for 17 years. He knows full well what even the slightest amount of physical interaction results in in the NBA – you get suspended for an index finger shove, let alone a roundhouse right. (This is the type of thing he has yet to fully teach teammate Rajon Rondo, who at this point is good for a suspension per month.)

Garnett’s vile mouth is a huge national talking point today, of course, after he got under Carmelo Anthony’s skin so bad last night in New York that Anthony ended up waiting outside the Celtics’ team bus, looking for Garnett and likely a fight.

What was said by Garnett to get Anthony so riled up? Apparently this, regarding Anthony’s quasi-celebrity wife Lala:

“Your f***in’ wife tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios.”

That was according to the Twitter feed of Robert Lattal at Blacksportsonline.com. You can read into that classic line however you want. If it’s true, then Garnett posted the trash talk equivalent of a 100-point game last night at MSG.

LINK (http://www.metro.us/newyork/comment/article/1159258--playing-the-field-carmelo-anthony-s-wife-lala-tastes-like-honey-nut-cheerios-says-garnett)

FlakeyFool
01-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Carmelo is a crybaby

D-Leethal
01-08-2013, 03:42 PM
honey nut cheerios

You have a rapist and a dude with herpes on your team.

BALLER R
01-08-2013, 03:43 PM
If I was Melo I would of just said naw she taste more like fruit loops.

xxplayerxx23
01-08-2013, 03:43 PM
3rd thread on it really

NYJ - NYY
01-08-2013, 03:44 PM
really a 3rd thread about this... merge all these ****in things

Enzo
How many threads do we need with this topic? Merge all of these. There's 3 of them up now.

Lloyd Christmas
I love honey nut cheerios

lamzoka
Ian Begley @IanBegley: Source says KG and Carmelo had a phone conversation after last night's incident. Says air has been cleared between the two

thechom80
Ohhh KG.

jmoney85
01-08-2013, 03:45 PM
You have a rapist and a dude with herpes on your team.

who's the rapist?

blahblahyoutoo
01-08-2013, 03:46 PM
if someone is talking **** about ur wife all nite, what r u suppose to do?
tell me u never fought anybody for talking **** about ur mom.
i understand trash talking like you're overrated, you cant stop me. you guys suck. But if u gonna talk about my wife, mom etc... WE GOT A A ****ING PROBLEM

yeah, i'd retaliate beating them on the court, not with a physical altercation.

sorry, i live in civilized society and wasn't raised in the 'hood.
not everything needs to be dealt with bloodshed as it does in the ghetto.

Cubbiefan8
01-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Good for KG.

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 03:49 PM
who's the rapist?

:facepalm:

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 03:50 PM

Melo was raised in the hood, so i can see where he's coming from. homeboy

jmoney85
01-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Melo was raised in the hood, so i can see where he's coming from. homeboy

so now you know where melo was raised?

TROLL POLICE
01-08-2013, 03:53 PM
and thats why nba is turning into a soft organization because players are mentally weak. People who support this are the same people who encourage flopping and touch fouls. YOU WANT TO GET BACK AT A PLAYER THEN YOU EITHER PLAY BETTER OR BEAT HIM MENTALLY. Kevin Garnet is one of the few old school players left.

BIG worm
Melo just opened up a can of worms. Physical teams are going to get up in his *** and ear even harder than before. Melo needs to man the **** up and compose himself. That goes for the rest of the knicks as well.

lamzoka
Honey Nut Cheerios is trending on twitter. lol

blahblahyoutoo
01-08-2013, 03:54 PM
so now you know where melo was raised?

it's publicized so yes, some project in brooklyn, then moved to a project in baltimore or somewhere in MD.

next thing you're going to ask is what college carmelo played for right?

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 03:55 PM
it's publicized so yes, some project in brooklyn, then moved to a project in baltimore or somewhere in MD.

DING-DING-DING :clap::clap::clap:

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Honey Nut Cheerios is trending on twitter. lol

it's a good cereal. :cool:

still1ballin
01-08-2013, 03:57 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Melo just opened up a can of worms. Physical teams are going to get up in his *** and ear even harder than before. Melo needs to man the **** up and compose himself. That goes for the rest of the knicks as well.

this is what people don't get. And when we go to Boston, it's not just going to be KG, it's going to be the Boston crowd getting in his ear.

D-Leethal
01-08-2013, 03:59 PM
this is what people don't get. And when we go to Boston, it's not just going to be KG, it's going to be the Boston crowd getting in his ear.

lol 'we'

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 04:00 PM
ok what if delonte west told lebron i ****ed ur mom, what is Lebron supposed to do? drop 82pts on him? or beat his ***?

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 04:01 PM
lol 'we'

i do the same thing. like im part of the team lol

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 04:02 PM
lol 'we'

You know what I mean.

ZHawk1123
01-08-2013, 04:03 PM
ok what if delonte west told lebron i ****ed ur mom, what is Lebron supposed to do? drop 82pts on him? or beat his ***?

You're supposed to be a man and not pay attention to it instead of a ***** and let it get in your head and mess up your game.

oak2455
01-08-2013, 04:04 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpQ4dJsJIpwBSi4VzZnGHPBCAdNCaIc hw_SzDnmM-C9V65Ctw4

StrandedCub
01-08-2013, 04:04 PM

The physicality had nothing to do with him losing his cool. Most opposing players aren't going to say the type of things that KG says because they have respect for another man. There are millions of ways to talk **** without talking about someone's family.

1-800-STFU
01-08-2013, 04:06 PM

Who ****ing cares.

People say stuff, it doesnt matter.

Again, people take life too seriously.

STA_PLAR
If its my girl I wouldnt be mad. But a wife, mother of your children, **** that I wouldve popped him in the game and got suspended.

Garnett did not make Melo miss. He was off way before that he was like 4 of 19 when the incident occurred.

Where I come from we dont let that **** slide period. The mother, the sister and the wife is off limits.

I still love KG's game but he bugging talking about a mans wife.

Remember what Zidane did for his sister? LOL

lamzoka
he should've just told KG ur wife taste like regular cheerios.

barreleffact
01-08-2013, 04:07 PM

racist bs statement of the month. As if the ghetto is the only place physical altercations occur. Your society is not nearly as civilized as you believe.

Regardless, Melo should have punched KG right then. They both would have gotten ejected and suspended, but it would have been a crime of passion instead and looked a lot better.

Tmath
01-08-2013, 04:08 PM
This is hilarious. :laugh:

You Knicks fans remind me of the jewish kid (Costa) in the movie project x. "Back in queens blah blah blah"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J7OC1lfnkw

Rockice_8
01-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Knicks fans are mad.

Melo should have just sucker punched him. Wouldn't be his first time.

I'd never talk about someone's family on the court but that's me. KG clearly not of high character as we already knew.

I Rock Shaqs
01-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Bwahahahahahahaahahahaha!!

LOOTERX9
01-08-2013, 04:12 PM
You're supposed to be a man and not pay attention to it instead of a ***** and let it get in your head and mess up your game.

Umm no, i'd rather lebron had kicked delonte's *** if Delonte said something like that. And if you don't kick someone's *** that says derogatory things bout your mom or your wife then you are not a Man and just a coward. No matter where you are from and what business you are in you can't just let someone get away scott free for saying your wife tastes like honey nut cheerio's to your face like that. Those are fightin words and be prepared for a fight if you talked trash bout someone's wife to their face no matter what the circumstances are.

TheIlladelph16
01-08-2013, 04:12 PM
guy someone says something like that about my girl saying how she tastes and shes a whore you better believe im comin at your teeth... you dont do that... thats not **** talkin, thats inviting someone to knock your teeth down your throat

And if you were in the NBA you would be promptly suspended by doing so. Melo is not a stupid guy, so its reasonable to assume he should know that KG is saying intentionally to piss him off on the court. I highly doubt KG would say this to him if they ran into each other at a bar. Again, talk **** back to him or be the bigger man and ignore it. Its fairly simple.

I understand the sentiment. If a guy says that to me when I'm out about my girlfriend or mother, I'm obviously going to do something about it. The distinction here is that these are professional athletes in the national spotlight. Trash talk on the court is not the same as starting **** outside of the game.

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Who ****ing cares.

People say stuff, it doesnt matter.

Again, people take life too seriously.

it sounds like i could walk right in house slap ur mom and walk right out. and u wouldn't do **** about it

Badluck33
01-08-2013, 04:15 PM
I still don't think KG said anything and Melo is over-reacting...

BIG worm
The physicality had nothing to do with him losing his cool. Most opposing players aren't going to say the type of things that KG says because they have respect for another man. There are millions of ways to talk **** without talking about someone's family.

i saw the same mentality creeping out last week when the bulls played the knicks. the bulls being physical with that team completely wore them down mentally. once they lost their cool, they started shooting themselves in the foot. they are a good squad, but their mental game seems to be a glaring weakness....and do you seriously think that is the worst melo has ever heard? highly doubt it....it was kg + frustration at a bad shooting night that = melos mental breakdown.

D-Leethal
If its my girl I wouldnt be mad. But a wife, mother of your children, **** that I wouldve popped him in the game and got suspended.

Garnett did not make Melo miss. He was off way before that he was like 4 of 19 when the incident occurred.

Where I come from we dont let that **** slide period. The mother, the sister and the wife is off limits.

I still love KG's game but he bugging talking about a mans wife.

Remember what Zidane did for his sister? LOL

Agreed with everything thru and thru.

But people gotta stop acting like Melo went cold after KG's antics. He was cold all night like you said.

I love KG the basketball player but despise KG the person. If only he could maintain that crazy intensity without being a grade A scumbag.

And there is a certain code when it comes to **** talking that any **** talker would agree with: Mothers, sisters, wives, children are off limits.

KG has crossed the line as bad as you can get many times. First calling someone with a disease that prohibits hair growth a cancer patient, than saying 'Happy Mothers Day Mother****er' to Tim Duncan knowing damn well his mother died on his birthday when he was a child, now calling another mans wife, mother of his children a whore while she sits 20 feet away.

LOOTERX9
01-08-2013, 04:16 PM
But I must admit KG Is one funny *** character for saying melo's wife taste's like honey nut cheerios. hahahaha. but I don't fault melo for being really angry for this type of statement

lamzoka
And if you were in the NBA you would be promptly suspended by doing so. Melo is not a stupid guy, so its reasonable to assume he should know that KG is saying intentionally to piss him off on the court. I highly doubt KG would say this to him if they ran into each other at a bar. Again, talk **** back to him or be the bigger man and ignore it. Its fairly simple.

I understand the sentiment. If a guy says that to me when I'm out about my girlfriend or mother, I'm obviously going to do something about it. The distinction here is that these are professional athletes in the national spotlight. Trash talk on the court is not the same as starting **** outside of the game.

thats not trash talk, thats insulting my family. its disrespectful no matter where it happens. on the court or of the court

barreleffact

It was effective though. Melo was off all night regardless, but he didn't turn into big shot Melo as he normally is in the clutch.

Melo's counter should have been a right hook just to show him there are boundaries and some statements are worth more than the 2 game suspension he would have gotten. That would have been equally effective IMO as long as it isn't a playoff game. Honestly, if I was a coach though, I would send in my 12th man off the bench as the enforcer and have the star player reimburse him for any suspension that may occur to him.

Gritz
01-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Neither one of them have squabbles so who cares? Haven't you ever seen that dude acting like he was going to fight someone act school, but waits to get really rowdy when people start holding him back? It's an act.

D-Leethal
i saw the same mentality creeping out last week when the bulls played the knicks. the bulls being physical with that team completely wore them down mentally. once they lost their cool, they started shooting themselves in the foot. they are a good squad, but their mental game seems to be a glaring weakness....and do you seriously think that is the worst melo has ever heard? highly doubt it....it was kg + frustration at a bad shooting night that = melos mental breakdown.

KG wasn't guarding Melo all that often unless it was off switches and Melo was 4-19 before the nonsense occured.

Lets not give KG all the credit for Melo's off night here.

ricky recon
Who cares, it's trash talk. Grow a set of balls.

bagwell368
KG is a trash talker of the highest level. He got into Melo's head, and now lots of teams will try the same thing.

BTW, I saw a clip of Melo's 2006 "fight". He's a fraud tough guy just like KG. They can both dish it out, but Melo can't take it.

D-Leethal
01-08-2013, 04:18 PM
It was effective though. Melo was off all night regardless, but he didn't turn into big shot Melo as he normally is in the clutch.

Melo's counter should have been a right hook just to show him there are boundaries and some statements are worth more than the 2 game suspension he would have gotten. That would have been equally effective IMO as long as it isn't a playoff game. Honestly, if I was a coach though, I would send in my 12th man off the bench as the enforcer and have the star player reimburse him for any suspension that may occur to him.

I am hoping we are saving Kurt Thomas flagrant 2 for our game in beantown.

D-Leethal
01-08-2013, 04:18 PM
KG is a trash talker of the highest level. He got into Melo's head, and now lots of teams will try the same thing.

BTW, I saw a clip of Melo's 2006 "fight". He's a fraud tough guy just like KG. They can both dish it out, but Melo can't take it.

Neither can KG. He sends Rondo to handle his business.

ryang
01-08-2013, 04:19 PM
it sounds like i could walk right in house slap ur mom and walk right out. and u wouldn't do **** about it

Sounds like I could walk in your house bang your mom and you wouldn't do anything because you live at home with mommy and your still young enough to be grounded.

D-Leethal
01-08-2013, 04:20 PM
sounds like i could walk in your house bang your mom and you wouldn't do anything because you live at home with mommy and your still young enough to be grounded.

0/10

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 04:21 PM
all i can say is if these 2 teams meet in the playoffs it gonna be ugly.
Melo, Jr, Sheed, Kurt thomas
KG, rondo, paul pierce, and that little bradley thing is something else too.

ryang
Lethal you must be very young because I can never understand your language and I'm only 30.

jetsRsnitchaz

Melo is a b***h. Ever since that one fight he had when he swung and was backing away. Kg woulda smashed him...

J4KOP99
That's the line that got Melo going? That his wife tastes like honey nut cheerios? God damn Carmelo, you gotta be tougher than that.

What does that even mean?

Avenged
01-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Honey Nut Cheerios :laugh:

KG :clap:

BIG worm
01-08-2013, 04:22 PM
KG wasn't guarding Melo all that often unless it was off switches and Melo was 4-19 before the nonsense occured.

Lets not give KG all the credit for Melo's off night here.

youre missing my point....i said frustration with his off shooting night combined with kgs trash talk made him flip out. but to get to the point where you are that frustrated that you make a damn fool of yourself as the face of a franchise shows mental weakness. hes a great player....but mental weakness in a player is always a red flag.

ryang
01-08-2013, 04:23 PM
all i can say is if these 2 teams meet in the playoffs it gonna be ugly.
Melo, Jr, Sheed, Kurt thomas
KG, rondo, paul pierce, and that little bradley thing is something else too.

Sounds good. You two kick the crap outta each other as my heat wait for the hobbled team.

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Sounds like I could walk in your house bang your mom and you wouldn't do anything because you live at home with mommy and your still young enough to be grounded.

now u see where melo coming from. biaatch

ryang
01-08-2013, 04:24 PM
That's the line that got Melo going? That his wife tastes like honey nut cheerios? God damn Carmelo, you gotta be tougher than that.

Think harder and use more tongue.

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Sounds good. You two kick the crap outta each other as my heat wait for the hobbled team.

it might be the eastern conference finals (knicks vs celtics)

ryang
now u see where melo coming from. biaatch

Lmao. I know where he's coming from. Glad someone got in his ****. Can't stand kg. or mello for the record

J4KOP99
Let's also see the bigger picture here:

Melo wasn't THAT mad about what KG said, he was more upset about his horrible shooting night and the fact that his team was about to lose, at home, to a Rondo-less celtics... he just decided to be a ***** and throw the blame on KG, rather than take the blame himself.

blahblahyoutoo
01-08-2013, 04:26 PM
racist bs statement of the month. As if the ghetto is the only place physical altercations occur. Your society is not nearly as civilized as you believe.

Regardless, Melo should have punched KG right then. They both would have gotten ejected and suspended, but it would have been a crime of passion instead and looked a lot better.

i'm sorry, exactly where in my post did i mention race?
i'll be waiting. thx in advance.

denverfan66
Good thing Cheerios lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.

ryang
it might be the eastern conference finals (knicks vs celtics)

You'd hope so

barreleffact

Suspended? that's only 1/41st of his annual salary assuming a 2 game suspension. It's worth it.

KniCks4LiFe

her snatch taste sweet like honey.

blahblahyoutoo
01-08-2013, 04:27 PM

physical assault vs verbal insult.
didn't do too well on the analogy portion of the SAT, didja?
or did i go too far by assuming you even took the SAT?

YEDN90
01-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Maybe she DOES taste like Honey Nut Cheerios and thats why Melo got really mad!

But really, am I the only one that kind of hopes to hear Cheerios chants when they play in Boston?

ryang
01-08-2013, 04:28 PM
I know you don't want to see the heat in a 7 game series

J4KOP99
Think harder and use more tongue.

I understand what KG was implying, but I was more so just saying, "what the hell is the big deal?"

Melo has had to have heard worse over the years. It's just because KG said this AND his team lost and he shot horribly.

BIG worm
her snatch taste sweet like honey.

sounds better when u say it:drool:

KnickaBocka.44
01-08-2013, 04:29 PM
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=NXHvLFoN7qE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNXHvLFoN7qE
Melo is a b***h. Ever since that one fight he had when he swung and was backing away. Kg woulda smashed him...

This video suggests otherwise

barreleffact
i'm sorry, exactly where in my post did i mention race?
i'll be waiting. thx in advance.

What type of people are COMMONLY in the ghetto? By design, its blacks, mexicans, etc. The typical "lower class" in the mind of some. Race was implied, or are you too pompous, conceited, or inept to recognize that your statement was racial?

KniCks4LiFe
Maybe she DOES taste like Honey Nut Cheerios and thats why Melo got really mad!

But really, am I the only one that kind of hopes to hear Cheerios chants when they play in Boston?

Boston fans are going to be all over this dude. Like worse than anything he's ever heard before.

LOOTERX9

It means that KG Is saying that he banged melo's wife and that she taste's like honey nut cheerios:facepalm: You guys must not have had a girlfriend yet. yall will understand when yall get older not to let another man insult yall girfriend or wife the way Garnett did with melo's wife.

SLY WILLIAMS
01-08-2013, 04:30 PM
youre missing my point....i said frustration with his off shooting night combined with kgs trash talk made him flip out. but to get to the point where you are that frustrated that you make a damn fool of yourself as the face of a franchise shows mental weakness. hes a great player....but mental weakness in a player is always a red flag.

I do not think Melo is mentally weak. We all do some things we regret. I do not think Melo would be nearly as strong in late game clutch situations if he was mentally weak.

BIG worm
Let's also see the bigger picture here:

Melo wasn't THAT mad about what KG said, he was more upset about his horrible shooting night and the fact that his team was about to lose, at home, to a Rondo-less celtics... he just decided to be a ***** and throw the blame on KG, rather than take the blame himself.

my thoughts exactly:clap:

YEDN90
Boston fans are going to be all over this dude. Like worse than anything he's ever heard before.

No offense, but good.

NBA needs this hostility.

nickdymez
01-08-2013, 04:31 PM

Heat fan :facepalm:

lamzoka
I know you don't want to see the heat in a 7 game series

in 2012 no. this year I CANT ****ING WAIT TO SEND U GUYS HOME

blahblahyoutoo
What type of people are COMMONLY in the ghetto? By design, its blacks, mexicans, etc. The typical "lower class" in the mind of some. Race was implied, or are you too pompous, conceited, or inept to recognize that your statement was racial?

sounds like you're the racist if you immediately thought blacks and mexicans at the sound of the word ghetto.

btw, the origins of ghetto were neighborhoods where jews were forced to live in europe during the holocaust.
there's your edification for the day.

BIG worm
01-08-2013, 04:32 PM
I do not think Melo is mentally weak. We all do some things we regret. I do not think Melo would be nearly as strong in late game clutch situations if he was mentally weak.

yes but late game situations seem to be his comfort zone...he loves the moment....but when he faces adversity, be it a bad game, trash talk etc... he seems to mentally break down or check out.

ryang
01-08-2013, 04:33 PM

Good luck with that. Hopefully for you the Knicks make it far enough. Ill be sure to look for you here after we win the east for the third year in a row

barreleffact
sounds like you're the racist if you immediately thought blacks and mexicans at the sound of the word ghetto.

I'm only racist if you consider one that dislikes all people equally a racist. Then yes, I'm either a racist or a humanist. Take your pick.

Sounds to me like you're just very uneducated if you can't admit your statement had implications. Maybe you're a closet racist. At least I can admit it :)

EDIT: Also, I turned etc to show that typically "lower class" in general are thought about. Typically, whites are not thought about when considering "ghetto." By design in AMERICA they were designed for the lower class. Look up the domestic intent of them. Traylors or trash or other words are typical to describe lower class whites not minorities. I could care less about the words origins. What matters is its domestic context in this instance. don't change the subject to attempt to belittle me with irrelevant diversions.

lamzoka

Thats what u meant when u said "ghetto" blacks and latinos

the_antz_nest
01-08-2013, 04:34 PM
KG might be a scumbag, but c'mon. It's a game that you get paid millions of dollars to play. KG crossed the line, but it comes with the territory. A suspension for trash talking would be ridiculous.

it would be crazy to handout a ban for talking. but the line has to be drawn somewhere. ok it may not be about family but if a player can say something along those lines, where does one stop. personally the cancer crack a Charlie V. i wish warranted a investigation and maybe punishment if proven.

these players lets not forget are role models and are looked up to by EVERYONE. to teach younger kids that its ok to talk trash about someones mom or family is a terrible way to portray yourself.

ive done it before and i didn't like the feeling i had after the game (we did win if thats what you were gonna say)

of course there will be lapses in concentration but to have the REP as KG does is just low. sport is a substitute for war to some, no wonder its gets this heated. If someone said this to me on the street or in a game. im older enough to walk away and know better but maybe years ago not so much....

ball4reel
01-08-2013, 04:34 PM
I can hear the chants when they go to boston.. Honey nut cheerios, honey nut cheerios!!!!!Its gonna be classic

J4KOP99
01-08-2013, 04:35 PM
He obviously won't be suspended as no one can even prove this was said. As of right now, this is just he-said-she-said... and Carmelo's the "she."

Hawkeye15
01-08-2013, 04:35 PM
I just got a little more respect for Melo because of this honestly...

SteBO
01-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Wishful thinking ;) JK....would be one hell of series though. Could go either way in my eyes.

On topic, I'll just reiterate what I've been saying because KG actual comments still don't change my though process on this. Melo has to be more composed in this spot, even though he had every right to be irked by his comments. Just be aware of who you're dealing with. KG does this to a lot of guys, so this shouldn't be new to anyone and that includes opposing players.

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 04:36 PM
No offense, but good.

NBA needs this hostility.

No offense but the Knicks don't. Melo doesn't. I don't blame KG, he knows how good we are and that we could take them out, but Melo showing that weakness ngl it's not good. He has never faced anything like he's about to. The Boston fans, the Miami fans, Chicago..etc. they going to go in on him. They did it to A-Rod and they'll do it to him too.

J4KOP99
01-08-2013, 04:37 PM
I can hear the chants when they go to boston.. Honey nut cheerios, honey nut cheerios!!!!!Its gonna be classic

Oh yeah, Boston will go wild the next time the Knicks are in town. I don't know how old you are but do you remember when the Nets played the Celtics in the playoffs right after Kidd got in trouble and allegedly beat his wife? The "wife-beater" chants echoed throughout the boston garden.

-And listen, I hate the ****ing Celtics and KG, but any non-knicks fan has to think this is hilarious.

blahblahyoutoo
01-08-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm only racist if you consider one that dislikes all people equally a racist. Then yes, I'm either a racist or a humanist. Take your pick.

Sounds to me like you're just very uneducated if you can't admit your statement had implications. Maybe you're a closet racist. At least I can admit it :)

yup, my implications were that it meant poor neighborhoods, not tied to any particular race or ethnicity.
you're the racist by associating with a certain group.

Kashmir13579
01-08-2013, 04:39 PM

Why?

blahblahyoutoo
Heat fan :facepalm:

care to refute the actual statement instead of using a gif with no content behind it?

blahblahyoutoo
Thats what u meant when u said "ghetto" blacks and latinos

i didn't know you were a mind reader.
if so, you're horrible at it.

J4KOP99
01-08-2013, 04:41 PM

How? You honestly think we would have heard a peep out of Melo had his team won and he didn't shoot an abysmal percentage?

There's ****-talk in any "big" game... last night was no different.

JiffyMix88
01-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Look at my sig bet ya'll don't remember when wade and pierce were bout to go at it in miami in 2010. celtics are a home hitting **** talking team funny though

ball4reel
01-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Oh yeah, Boston will go wild the next time the Knicks are in town. I don't know how old you are but do you remember when the Nets played the Celtics in the playoffs right after Kidd got in trouble and allegedly beat his wife? The "wife-beater" chants echoed throughout the boston garden.

-And listen, I hate the ****ing Celtics and KG, but any non-knicks fan has to think this is hilarious.

I've been a Knick fan from the 80's, I remember the chants..I bet the next Boston New York game will be on TNT...Can't wait.

BIG worm
01-08-2013, 04:44 PM
yup, my implications were that it meant poor neighborhoods, not tied to any particular race or ethnicity.
you're the racist by associating with a certain group.

do you really think people in poor neighborhoods are any less civil then that of people in wealthy neighborhoods? dirt gets done everywhere, just in different ways. that was a ******** racist comment you made and you ****ing know it....just be a man and own it!

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 04:44 PM
melo always plays great against the celtics. win or loose. so i wouldn't be suprise if he goes to beantown and the crowd start chanting " honey ....." and he drops 50 on them

J4KOP99
01-08-2013, 04:45 PM
I've been a Knick fan from the 80's, I remember the chants..I bet the next Boston New York game will be on TNT...Can't wait.

yeah, it should be entertaining.

Hawkeye15
01-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Why?

because doing something like that shows pride and toughness to me. They used to do that crap all the time in basketball, but now everyone is buddy-buddy, which makes me sick.

http://hoopshype.com/blogs/johnson/too-much-love

I will never forget Melo's ***** slap and back pedal from years ago, but at least he is showing that he is fired up about being competitive this year, something that I didn't see in him for a long time.

J4KOP99
01-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Look at my sig bet ya'll don't remember when wade and pierce were bout to go at it in miami in 2010. celtics are a home hitting **** talking team funny though

Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. What Pierce said about Wade/LeBron is wayyyyyy more offensive than what KG said, imo.

TheIlladelph16
01-08-2013, 04:47 PM
thats not trash talk, thats insulting my family. its disrespectful no matter where it happens. on the court or of the court

Agree to disagree. Everything is fair game to me on the court, and frankly its worked for KG over the years. Is trash talk not involving family not also disrespectful? These guys aren't out there to effing respect each other. They are out there to win at all costs within the rules of the game.

Suspended? that's only 1/41st of his annual salary assuming a 2 game suspension. It's worth it.

I assume if Melo straight up punched KG then it would be more than a 2 game suspension because of all the media backlash. This isn't the 1970's or 80's where players fought on the court. Now if something like this happens, the media would blow it up on a 24/7 news cycle using buzz word like "thug culture", etc. Regardless of salary, the Knicks probably wouldn't approve of their best player cold cocking an opponent regardless of what was said to him.

Hawkeye15
01-08-2013, 04:47 PM
How? You honestly think we would have heard a peep out of Melo had his team won and he didn't shoot an abysmal percentage?

There's ****-talk in any "big" game... last night was no different.

I don't care if it had to do with his performance or not. I am sick of this era, where everyone is best friends. **** the other team, and everyone on it. I like it when I see these types of things, it reminds me of how the game was a long time ago. If KG played in the 80's or 90's, he would have had his clock cleaned numerous times by now.

J4KOP99
01-08-2013, 04:50 PM
I don't care if it had to do with his performance or not. I am sick of this era, where everyone is best friends. **** the other team, and everyone on it. I like it when I see these types of things, it reminds me of how the game was a long time ago. If KG played in the 80's or 90's, he would have had his clock cleaned numerous times by now.

So then you must love KG for this. "**** the other team and everyone on it." ...sounds like KG to me. He's willing to say or do anything to help his team win.

I just don't think Carmelo would have done a thing had he played better and the team won. And basing my decision off of what I/we all have seen from him in the past, I don't think I'm wrong.

D-Leethal
01-08-2013, 04:50 PM
because doing something like that shows pride and toughness to me. They used to do that crap all the time in basketball, but now everyone is buddy-buddy, which makes me sick.

http://hoopshype.com/blogs/johnson/too-much-love

I will never forget Melo's ***** slap and back pedal from years ago, but at least he is showing that he is fired up about being competitive this year, something that I didn't see in him for a long time.

I agree. I'd rather he didn't let things get into his head but I love to see the emotion and the fact that he's not gonna let these guys try to bully us around like they do to everyone. Gotta love the fire, but its fair to wish he channeled it in a different way.

Honestly, the thing that bothered me most was the fact that Kidd and Chandler didn't stay in his ear the rest of the way. I was very surprised to see that. They pretty much just let him go ham, let him take KG's words to heart and it backfired.

Hawkeye15
01-08-2013, 04:52 PM
So then you must love KG for this. "**** the other team and everyone on it." ...sounds like KG to me. He's willing to say or do anything to help his team win.

I just don't think Carmelo would have done a thing had he played better and the team won. And basing my decision off of what I/we all have seen from him in the past, I don't think I'm wrong.

KG has always been that way, and yep, it was part of the reason he was my favorite player for so long.

ball4reel

I feel the same way, How to you practice with the guy who beat you in the finals..Just imagine Jordan and Barkley practicing over the summer when they were playing

KniCks4LiFe
you think Kidd and Tyson weren't trying to tell Melo to walk it off and let it go? Oh man.

1-800-STFU

Actions are different than senseless meaningless hollow words.

kingjaymes23
01-08-2013, 04:54 PM
KG=Fake Tough Guy, Rasheed Wannabee

1-800-STFU
01-08-2013, 04:54 PM

Why do people have to hate one another to compete?

It's a game/career.

Hating someone because they wear a different color/logo on a jersey seems stupid

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 04:55 PM
-KG calls people cancer
-KG tell people happy mother's day, when he knows their mother die. (thats not trash talking. thats crossing the line)
-KG was in a " bar fight" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1WKWVVikdg lmoa
-KG choked bill walker after a knicks win
-KG cheap shot on mike miller
-KG grabbed Channing Frye balls

**** KG

blahblahyoutoo
01-08-2013, 04:57 PM
do you really think people in poor neighborhoods are any less civil then that of people in wealthy neighborhoods? dirt gets done everywhere, just in different ways. that was a ******** racist comment you made and you ****ing know it....just be a man and own it!

yes, we all strive to live in those poor neighborhoods because they are so safe.
:rolleyes:

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 04:58 PM
yes, we all strive to live in those poor neighborhoods because they are so safe.
:rolleyes:

you are a racist mo-fo :facepalm:

KnickaBocka.44
01-08-2013, 04:59 PM

It's a game/career.

Hating someone because they wear a different color/logo on a jersey seems stupid

They don't have to literally hate each other as people, but once the guys on my team walk into an opposing team's arena or they walk into the Garden, I don't want any smiles or conversations before the game or any of that ****.

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 04:59 PM
-KG was in a " bar fight" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1WKWVVikdg lmoa
**** KG

Hawkeye15
01-08-2013, 05:00 PM

It's a game/career.

You don't have to hate them, but you do for 48 minutes at times. And its just the fact that in today's sissified world, people are up in arms when LeBron didn't shake Dwights hand after Orlando eliminated Cleveland. Are you ****ing kidding me? **** THEM! They just sent you home.

blahblahyoutoo
you are a racist mo-fo :facepalm:

so saying a poor neighborhood is dangerous is now considered racist.

coming from a guy who thinks physical assault is equivalent to verbal insults, i'm not sure your opinion holds much weight.

Kashmir13579
You don't have to hate them, but you do for 48 minutes at times. And its just the fact that in today's sissified world, people are up in arms when LeBron didn't shake Dwights hand after Orlando eliminated Cleveland. Are you ****ing kidding me? **** THEM! They just sent you home.
Bird and Magic were great friends off the court.

JC_
01-08-2013, 05:07 PM

If you go and talk non-stop trash about someones family, you should be prepared for the consequences. Is it worth punching a guy in the face to most people? Probably not but imo if you talk **** like that, you should be prepared for a physical answer.

blahblahyoutoo
01-08-2013, 05:09 PM
If you go and talk non-stop trash about someones family, you should be prepared for the consequences. Is it worth punching a guy in the face to most people? Probably not but imo if you talk **** like that, you should be prepared for a physical answer.

Sure, and the guy who initiates the altercation should be prepared for some jail time.
Agree on that?

JC_
01-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Sure, and the guy who initiates the altercation should be prepared for some jail time.
Agree on that?

Yes.

TheWhiteMamba
01-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Not saying KG was right but he got into Melo's head and it worked.

Hawkeye15
01-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Bird and Magic were great friends off the court.

Sort of. Bird even mentions in his autobiography that nothing made him happier than knowing Magic was in the other locker room furious because Bird just beat his ***. They sure weren't friends when they stepped on the floor together, and unlike today's NBA, neither would have played with the other on the same team.

They respected each other, and became friends over time, but they weren't friends in the early part of their careers.

blahblahyoutoo
01-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Yes.

Then we're in agreement on the issue.
:)

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Not saying KG was right but he got into Melo's head and it worked.

he's always done this, this isn't new. Him and Gary Payton would be best of friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INZ3hJjW0w4

ZHawk1123
01-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Melo looks like the ***** in this situation... KG is just playing the game... And it worked.

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Melo looks like the ***** in this situation... KG is just playing the game... And it worked.

it's a dirty game though.

Stunner
01-08-2013, 05:22 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO http://i48.tinypic.com/23tk26f.jpg

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 05:25 PM

I'm sorry but that is hilarious.

SACNYY
01-08-2013, 05:26 PM
KG is a *****. He always starts **** and then pusses out. Even Anthony Peeler punked him.

GiantsSwaGG
01-08-2013, 05:27 PM

:facepalm:

tp13baby
01-08-2013, 05:28 PM
KG is a *****? haha Was he the guy who threw a punch and ran like a little *****? Melo acts tough but he is a softy. Love it KG.

bbd24
01-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Confirmed now. 200,000 other men have indeed confirmed, Honey Nut Cheerios it is.

justinnum1
01-08-2013, 05:30 PM

Yep.

GiantsSwaGG
01-08-2013, 05:32 PM
KG is a *****. He always starts **** and then pusses out. Even Anthony Peeler punked him.

Yup

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 05:33 PM

lmao this **** too funny

lamzoka
01-08-2013, 05:35 PM
cheerios owe garnett a lot of $$$$. they all over the web today

Shlumpledink
KG has been douchey since he got to Boston. Talking about banging someone's girlfriend/wife is fair play in my book. I wouldn't have reacted that way, because he's just talking.

dtmagnet
I believe what KG said to Villanueva was: "You are cancerous to your team and our league."

GiantsSwaGG
Garnett the new spokesman for honey nut cherrios

GiantsSwaGG
01-08-2013, 05:36 PM
I believe what KG said to Villanueva was: "You are cancerous to your team and our league."

Yeah he was outta line with that one

Sportfan
01-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Dude this was reporter last night. Merge this thread!

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Spike Lee on radio confirms KG said something like that.

Teeboy1487
01-08-2013, 05:39 PM

J4KOP99
01-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Spike Lee on radio confirms KG said something like that.

haha, i don't trust that for ****. What radio show was he on, btw? Kay or Fatcesa?

1-800-STFU
01-08-2013, 06:16 PM

I think thats dependent on people's personalities. There are people who simply dont have that in them.

I agree that the media/people makes a bigger deal out of out of smaller things that do not really mean too much. The larger emphasis on sportsmanship isn't a bad thing. I personally think instances like that are more of a media creation rather than a reflection on modern culture. ESPN and other outlets fish for any moderately "controversial" story simply because it generates more website hits and TV ratings.

Whats more interesting, what cereal Lebron tweeted he had for dinner or the Bobcats on a 5 game winning streak? Unfortunately, in a celebrity obsessed culture such as Americas it's the former.

NYCkid12
01-08-2013, 06:17 PM

Agree 100%

tonyd3b54
01-08-2013, 06:25 PM

dumbest comparsion ever. If garnett had actually F'd melo's wife then yes do something. its talk! it sounds like you were the kid who cried after a kid told you a your mama joke.

--23--
01-08-2013, 06:27 PM
we needed a 2nd thread of this?

Man Gary Payton would rule this era.

lol for real, this is not even big deal. Just wait till the next game and lets see if Melo play's his ***** off or still be affected by KG trash talk.

BigCityofDreams
01-08-2013, 06:58 PM

But Lebron is the same guy damn near hunting dudes down to shake hands and give pep talks to when he sends a team home.

alexander_37
01-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Melo is a whiny tool.

javsvt
01-08-2013, 07:07 PM
We should have a PSD hoops day, so we can talk about banging each others wives, and how happy we are that some of your parents are dead. It's just talk right?:rolleyes:

Bulls_fan90
01-08-2013, 07:15 PM
I hear a rustling sound.

NYTHRILLZ97
01-08-2013, 07:17 PM
KG wouldn't even want to bang my wife :(

D-Leethal
01-08-2013, 07:21 PM
KG wouldn't even want to bang my wife :(

LOL. Def the best post in this thread.

SDBearsFan
01-08-2013, 07:21 PM

lmao I ****ing hate Garnett, but that is too ****ing funny.

Missing56&33
01-08-2013, 07:30 PM
Melo is my boy but I never seen a marquis player get taken out of his game that bad. EVER.....especially without a physical altercation. Let it the **** go and get refocused on the CHIP.

DoMeFavors
01-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Did KG sleep with Lala?

GiantsSwaGG
01-08-2013, 07:39 PM
Did KG sleep with Lala?

No but hump gave herpes to Kayla goldberg

SwatTeam
01-08-2013, 07:42 PM
What KG said was not that offensive. If Carmelo was smart he would have cracked back at him. This is how it should have played out.

KG: "Your wife tastes like honey nut cheerios."
Melo: "That's funny, she told me my dikk tasted like honey nut cheerios the other night. Tell me how my dikk tastes?"

That's it. Done. Fin.

rocket
01-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Melo is too much of a hardass, lol @ KG though.

Chill_Will_24
01-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Yeah in Melos he's forever when he drops 40 next game vs Boston and sheed cracks kg and rondo jumps on sheed

That is big talk considering he just shot 6-26 and you guys got beat at home without Rondo

xxplayerxx23
01-08-2013, 08:33 PM
That is big talk considering he just shot 6-26 and you guys got beat at home without Rondo

That's all fine and dandy but one bad game doesn't make me think any different. In related news kg said on his Facebook that he didn't say anything about his family and it was basketball related

rocket
01-08-2013, 08:42 PM
That's all fine and dandy but one bad game doesn't make me think any different. In related news kg said on his Facebook that he didn't say anything about his family and it was basketball related

Why does he have to lie though.

xxplayerxx23
01-08-2013, 08:59 PM
Why does he have to lie though.

Kg? I believe 100% he said it. He is that type of person.

Mr Costanza
01-08-2013, 09:09 PM
KG has been douchey since he got to Boston. Talking about banging someone's girlfriend/wife is fair play in my book. I wouldn't have reacted that way, because he's just talking.

Wives are definitely not fair play. Rule # 1 in guy code. You just don't go there.

Anyone who thinks differently is either not married or doesn't care about her.

GiantsSwaGG
01-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Wives are definitely not fair play. Rule # 1 in guy code. You just don't go there.

This

njnets825
01-08-2013, 09:20 PM
I bet the majority of knick fans thought it was hilarious when Pierce told Wade about his boy f'in LBJ's mom. KG says something totally made up and it's crossing the line and he's douche

scutch11
01-08-2013, 09:20 PM
https://sandrarose.com/2013/01/la-la-vazquez-is-back-on-the-market/

^
This is why Melo got so mad, he and his wife are actually splitting up.

I wonder if KG knew this before he talked ****. If he did, then he's a ********** who should get the **** beaten out of him

VinceCarter
01-08-2013, 09:23 PM

I think 90% of the league could whoop Garnett's ***.

mjt20mik
01-08-2013, 09:23 PM
LMAO KG kills me. What a goon.

ThaDubs
01-08-2013, 09:28 PM
what KG said wasn't right, but neither is melo for going after him.
2 wrongs don't make a right.

that's why we have so many senseless killings in the "hip hop" community.
people can't just walk away when they get "disrespected".

If someone tells you your wife tasted like honey nut cheerios, you don't just look at him and say "well that was quite disrespectful", you're gonna go beat his ***.

Enzo
01-08-2013, 09:42 PM
https://sandrarose.com/2013/01/la-la-vazquez-is-back-on-the-market/

^
This is why Melo got so mad, he and his wife are actually splitting up.

I wonder if KG knew this before he talked ****. If he did, then he's a ********** who should get the **** beaten out of him

I'm hesitant to believe that article. Is it just a coincidence that it was published today, the day after the fight? Not to mention LaLa was apparently at the game last night.

If it is true then then KG is just an *******. This guy hit's below the belt with his comments and is a low life.

mets100%
01-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Man Knicks fans are bitter and talking big after they lost against a Boston team without Rondo. The celtics show the Knicks who have more heart, toughness and grit.

xxplayerxx23
01-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Lol one game proves that sure lol psd is comedy

javsvt
01-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Man Knicks fans are bitter and talking big after they lost against a Boston team without Rondo. The celtics show the Knicks who have more heart, toughness and grit.

Everyone making excuses for Boston beating us without Rondo, how about Knicks playing without their starting PG?

jam
01-08-2013, 10:10 PM

The delusion and arrogance of knicks fans is just unbelievable. The knicks haven't won a playoff series in 13 years and they STILL claim they own the championship this season. The delusion is so far out of control that ANY criticism of their team is "trolling." :facepalm:

Total nutjob action.

Sactown
01-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Honestly there are worse things KG could said than your wife taste like honey nut Cheerios...

javsvt
01-08-2013, 10:17 PM
The delusion and arrogance of knicks fans is just unbelievable. The knicks haven't won a playoff series in 13 years and they STILL claim they own the championship this season. The delusion is so far out of control that ANY criticism of their team is "trolling." :facepalm:

Total nutjob action.

It's only a matter of time before you get kicked out of here, so keep talking.

mjt20mik
01-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Honestly there are worse things KG could said than your wife taste like honey nut Cheerios...

Honestly lol

Mr Costanza
01-08-2013, 10:23 PM

Total nutjob action.

Only delusion I see is you claiming that us Knick fans are claiming we own the championship. This is a complete fabrication.

ThaDubs
01-08-2013, 10:25 PM

And *******s.

Knicks21
01-08-2013, 10:29 PM
I swear some of you have the memory of a gold fish.

tonyd3b54
01-08-2013, 10:31 PM

or isnt a whiny little puss

byan04
01-08-2013, 10:31 PM
at least he said melos wife tastes good..

balla4life22
01-08-2013, 10:35 PM
I've heard much worse things. And lol at the people picking who would win the fight you're obviously being homers cause no one has ever seen either of them fight before :facepalm:

Patrick Ewing33
01-08-2013, 10:37 PM
i lovee the trashh talk I've been waiting for this for a while, everybody is too soft and friendly around the league. I want opposing players to hate eachother, no better way then having this going on with your rival.

javsvt
01-08-2013, 10:38 PM
It's so funny how you guys are acting like you guys would be like "oh, that's not right, I don't want to play with you anymore".:laugh:

Mr Costanza
01-08-2013, 10:38 PM
or isnt a whiny little puss

You'll get it one day when you meet someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Although when I made that post I didn't know the Cheerios comment. A coworker of mine said he called her a whore and took it at face value.

ThaDubs
01-08-2013, 10:44 PM
You'll get it one day when you meet someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Although when I made that post I didn't know the Cheerios comment. A coworker of mine said he called her a whore and took it at face value.

Actually the reason Melo got so pissed is because he's splitting with LaLa.

balla4life22
01-08-2013, 10:45 PM
i hope my wife tastes like honey nut cheerios. I have that ish for breakfast every day I'd be overjoyed

jam
01-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Actually the reason Melo got so pissed is because he's splitting with LaLa.

The alleged comment came late in the 4th quarter. By then carmela had been stinking it up like nobody's business already.

But yeah, Carmela was just mad at herself for chucking up 25 and making 6 but decided to take it out on KG.

Jarvo
01-08-2013, 11:54 PM
I've heard worse than that on here lol

Stuckey#3
01-09-2013, 12:03 AM
Again KG is and always has been a classless B!tch.