PDA

View Full Version : Melo goes after KG in the locker room

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sportfan
01-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer
Wow. They're reporting on MSG that a Knick player was yelling outside Celtic locker room, possibly Melo waiting for KG
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer
Melo left the floor and immediately went toward C's locker room. MSG reporting that Melo had to be physically restrained by his teammates.

u mad melo?

BigBlueCrew
01-07-2013, 11:33 PM
good for him (Melo). He should kick his ***!

AI
Wonder what KG said to him, he's known to be a giant douche.

jam
Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer
Wow. They're reporting on MSG that a Knick player was yelling outside Celtic locker room, possibly Melo waiting for KG
Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer
Melo left the floor and immediately went toward C's locker room. MSG reporting that Melo had to be physically restrained by his teammates.

u mad melo?

Keep it classy, Carmela. :)

Corey
01-07-2013, 11:34 PM
He mad.

NYSpirit1
01-07-2013, 11:35 PM
Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer
Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer

u mad melo?

Relax bro, your team sucks this season.

JNoel
I don't trust the word of someone named @TommyBeer...

69centers
During the last Knicks inbounds of the game, I saw KG waving Carmelo off like he was done arguing. For once, KG's mouth wasn't going. Maybe it was from words after the game.

unwantedplayer
01-07-2013, 11:36 PM

So was your team for the majority of the past decade......

GiantsSwaGG
01-07-2013, 11:36 PM
Why KG running thou?

B'sCeltsPatsSox
01-07-2013, 11:37 PM
KG:worthy:

So how does it feel to lose to a sucky team without arguably their best player?

Sportfan
I don't trust the word of someone named @TommyBeer...
Nah MSG said it.

SteBO
Melo can't allow KG to get into him like that......this just shows that KG did his job well tonight.

69centers
01-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Melo can't allow KG to get into him like that......this just shows that KG did his job well tonight.

Yup, Melo, Sully, and Bradley all got under the Knicks skin tonight. Literally, too, just looking at what Bradley's head butt did to JR.

DoMeFavors
01-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Thats not going after someone if you yell stuff outside a lockeroom. people adding so much to this. Melo isnt going to fight anyone he has never won a fight in his life, he ran away from Jeffries it was the funniest thing ever.

AI
Please, KG is known for being a douche and saying some ****ed up stuff. Hell, remember when he called Villanueva "cancer boy"? Let's not blame Melo when we don't know what was said.

GiantsSwaGG

Funny thing is I said we had a better chance if Rondo played

NYSpirit1

How does it feel to be .500?

mdm692

OKC just lost to the Wizards.

jam
01-07-2013, 11:40 PM
This shows you the true Carmela. The snake in the grass talking out of both sides of his mouth. The one who got rid of Dantoni. The one who got rid of Lin. The one who promised a championship. The one who blamed his drug bust on a friend. Just an utter lowlife.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
01-07-2013, 11:40 PM
Please, KG is known for being a douche and saying some ****ed up stuff. Hell, remember when he called Villanueva "cancer boy"? Let's not blame Melo when we don't know what was said.

Yeah, because holding your team hostage for a whole season and going to the media to ***** about it is angel worthy too, duh.

May be the first time I've argued with you AI:laugh2:

BigBlueCrew
01-07-2013, 11:41 PM

exactly. Its like everyone on this forum knows what was said between these two.

Swashcuff
I remember not very long ago many of these very Knicks fans would be calling Carmelo Carmela for this :laugh2:

LOOTERX9
Hahaha!! Well KG do like to pop trash out there. We don't know what k.G said to melo. maybe it was really personal to melo. Can't really blame him if K.G called him something very vulgar

DoMeFavors
Funny thing is I said we had a better chance if Rondo played

So why did you discredit another team when they beat Celtics without Rondo?

NYSpirit1
So was your team for the majority of the past decade......

So was your team for 20 years before 2008. Teams goes through streaks. Garnett's a ***** and no one likes him around the league.

Sportfan
Really doesn't bother me that Garnett and the Celtics aren't well liked around the league...love these high tension games a lot more than the high five patticakes.

Thats not going after someone if you yell stuff outside a lockeroom. people adding so much to this. Melo isnt going to fight anyone he has never won a fight in his life, he ran away from Jeffries it was the funniest thing ever.
John Karalis ‏@RedsArmy_John
There are reports that Carmelo Anthony went back towards the Celtics locker room after the game and had to be restrained.

Believe me if no one else was there, melo and kg would have brawled.

krisxsong
01-07-2013, 11:42 PM

Arguably? Come on man nobody on the C's is better than Rondo!

rocket
Yeah, because holding your team hostage for a whole season and going to the media to ***** about it is angel worthy too, duh.

Well you are a Celtics fan so it would be hard not too.

This thread is simply going to go like this.

Non celtic fan - KG is a douche

Celtic Fan - No he's not!! Ur t3am suckxZZ!

krisxsong

No he didn't, he ran away from the entire team. What would you do? Would you sit there and your #ss beat just so you look cool in front of everyone?

AllAbout18
01-07-2013, 11:43 PM
exactly. Its like everyone on this forum knows what was said between these two.

That was all bs. KG never said it, it was never proved, KG said "you're cancerous to your team." Stop accusing KG of something he didn't do. He did his job and got under the skin of the knicks tonight, including melo.

Kashmir13579
**** Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, AND Rondo..

That said, this Bradley kid is a ****ing bad mofo

LAOwnsAll15
KG is a giant *****

AI
01-07-2013, 11:44 PM

Except wanting out of Denver has nothing to do with what happened tonight between him and KG, good try though. You can say he held his team "hostage" but he made it clear he wasn't going to sign the extension with them and they ultimately got a hell of a package for him. It's not like he pulled a Dwight or Lebron on them and ended up completely ruining the franchise.

As for what transpired tonight, nobody knows what was said. I've seen Melo lose his cool before, but nothing like this, I'm sure KG must have said something completely ****ed up.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
Well you are a Celtics fan so it would be hard not too.

This thread is simply going to go like this.

Non celtic fan - KG is a douche

Celtic Fan - No he's not!! Ur t3am suckxZZ!

Oh, KG is definitely a douche nozzle, not denying that. But I'm sick of Carmelo being seen as this angel.

69centers
**** Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, AND Rondo..

That said, this Bradley kid is a ****ing bad mofo

And he's not even at full game strength yet. It's only his 4th game back.

amos1er
01-07-2013, 11:45 PM
KG is a sissy. A true example of a sheep in wolves clothing. He talks smack and tries to act all hard, then backs down once someone steps up to him. He is softer than the ***** I take in the morning after I've been drinking all night.

DoMeFavors
No he didn't, he ran away from the entire team. What would you do? Would you sit there and your #ss beat just so you look cool in front of everyone?

No cause I think the teamates would back me up, and I dont think a serious fight would happen.

69centers
Except wanting out of Denver has nothing to do with what happened tonight between him and KG, good try though. You can say he held his team "hostage" but he made it clear he wasn't going to sign the extension with them and they ultimately got a hell of a package for him. It's not like he pulled a Dwight or Lebron on them and ended up completely ruining the franchise.

As for what transpired tonight, nobody knows what was said. I've seen Melo lose his cool before, but nothing like this, I'm sure KG must have said something completely ****ed up.

If you rewatch the last play, you'll see KG waving his hand toward Melo like "I'm done arguing" and he wasn't saying a word. Anthony seems like the one who kept it going.

GiantsSwaGG
01-07-2013, 11:46 PM
I can see Melo taking a cheap shot at him the next game

GiantsSwaGG
01-07-2013, 11:46 PM
If you rewatch the last play, you'll see KG waving his hand toward Melo like "I'm done arguing" and he wasn't saying a word. Anthony seems like the one who kept it going.

That doesn't mean anything. Stop being a homer.

BigBlueCrew
01-07-2013, 11:47 PM
No cause I think the teamates would back me up, and I dont think a serious fight would happen.

Because your the only one who would start one? right badass? haha :laugh:

Sportfan
01-07-2013, 11:47 PM

How is that relevant at all? Gives no reason for Melo to go into the celtics locker room looking to start more ****.

Melo is being childish. He could be suspended for something like this. Yes, KG is a pain in the *** to opposing players I'll admit it. And i love it.

Kashmir13579
01-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Did everyone see Bradley crack open JR Smith's face and then tower over him like he did it on purpose?

Rockice_8
01-07-2013, 11:49 PM
so was your team for 20 years before 2008. Teams goes through streaks. Garnett's a ***** and no one likes him around the league.

melo is a douche himself let's not kid ourselves here. Two biggest a holes in the league.

AI
People can complain all they want, I actually like this. NBA has become too friendly, maybe this is the start of an entertaining rivalry? Would love to see both teams at full strength in a very physical and intense 7 game series.

Celts437
Not sure how true this tweet for this thread is about Carmelo going to the Celts locker room...this article says just the opposite.

"Anthony walked to the opposite tunnel rather than have to walk past the Celtics to get to the Knicks locker room"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/celtics-home-msg-top-knicks-102-96-article-1.1235321#ixzz2HLu4lF9z

Sportfan
^agreed. this stuff makes the NBA a hell of a lot more interesting. Celtics are making no friends in the east. Beef with Miami, Jersey and the knicks. That's the way it should be.

KG is a sissy. A true example of a sheep in wolves clothing. He talks smack and tries to act all hard, then backs down once someone steps up to him. He is softer than the ***** I take in the morning after I've been drinking all night.
:laugh2: KG didn't back down from melo at all in the game, he went toe to toe with him ON THE COURT. when the game is over, and the celtics have won why should he try to pick a fight with melo?

They'll meet again on the court in a few weeks. That's his chance to get him back.

JOhnnyTHaJet
b**ch made.

BHF
01-07-2013, 11:50 PM

and you know this how? you truly are the #1 homer on psd

DoMeFavors
01-07-2013, 11:51 PM
I can see Melo taking a cheap shot at him the next game

nice sig you seem like a Celtic fan with that sig

Kashmir13579
01-07-2013, 11:51 PM
What a game.

Deception
01-07-2013, 11:52 PM

Requesting a trade and making fun of a player because of his medical condition are two different things. KG is a child and starts fights and then hides when he's confronted. Gets in several on court fights, runs away when attacked. Calls a man with a medical condition a "cancer patient", then tries to lie and say he said he's a "cancer to the team". Seriously? I mean, I get he's a player for your team, but this **** has gone on forever it seems.

AI
DMF you need to stop being such a gigantic ****.

DoMeFavors
All the Celtic players were trash talking Melo and only Melo defended himself. Why was no other Knick defending him?

--23--
01-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Objective Complete by KG, He got under the Knicks player(Melo) skin and his team got the win.

People can complain all they want, I actually like this. NBA has become too friendly, maybe this is the start of an entertaining rivalry? Would love to see both teams at full strength in a very physical and intense 7 game series.

agree

69centers
01-07-2013, 11:54 PM
That doesn't mean anything. Stop being a homer.

It means KG appeared calm at the end of the game, and Melo did not. Watch the replay.

Did everyone see Bradley crack open JR Smith's face and then tower over him like he did it on purpose?

Nope, I saw Bradley looking concerned and wanting to help him up.

Sportfan
01-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Not sure how true this tweet for this thread is about Carmelo going to the Celts locker room...this article says just the opposite.

"Anthony walked to the opposite tunnel rather than have to walk past the Celtics to get to the Knicks locker room"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/celtics-home-msg-top-knicks-102-96-article-1.1235321#ixzz2HLu4lF9z
Woodson, asked about the Melo incident, says: "I'm not even gonna comment on that. If you wanna talk about the game, we can do that."

He didn't deny it. Seems legit.

BigBlueCrew
01-07-2013, 11:55 PM
All the Celtic players were trash talking Melo and only Melo defended himself. Why was no other Knick defending him?

defend him how?

Kashmir13579
01-07-2013, 11:56 PM

I'm not sure about that at all.

AI
Why should he comment on something that didn't happen? I get that you want it to be true, but so far, only Tommy Beer has reported this and NY reports have said otherwise.

BigBlueCrew
Woodson, asked about the Melo incident, says: "I'm not even gonna comment on that. If you wanna talk about the game, we can do that."

He didn't deny it. Seems legit.

We know KG a douche, what are you kidding?

DoMeFavors
01-07-2013, 11:57 PM
defend him how?

stood up for him and trash talked KG back. It seemed like Courtney lee,sullinger,terry,kg were all talking to Melo. Only Melo talked back. Jason Kidd,Chandler,Amare, Novak were on mute.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
01-07-2013, 11:57 PM
How does it feel to be .500?

Again, you just lost to that sucky team.

He still wasted a whole entire season of the Nuggets' time. He then ran down a player after the game and tried to start something after. And whose also not to say that Carmelo didn't say anything completely ****ed up:shrug:

Amen to this though.

Requesting a trade and making fun of a player because of his medical condition are two different things. KG is a child and starts fights and then hides when he's confronted. Gets in several on court fights, runs away when attacked. Calls a man with a medical condition a "cancer patient", then tries to lie and say he said he's a "cancer to the team". Seriously? I mean, I get he's a player for your team, but this **** has gone on forever it seems.

Oi, I said KG is a douche. All I'm saying is that Carmelo isn't a saint.

Sadds The Gr8
01-07-2013, 11:58 PM
lol he mad

AI
01-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Went back to re-watch part of the game, Melo was screaming "I'll see you after this" at KG when he was shooting his FT's late in the 4th quarter. Guess he wasn't lying. :laugh2:

BigBlueCrew
01-08-2013, 12:00 AM
stood up for him and trash talked KG back. It seemed like Courtney lee,sullinger,terry,kg were all talking to Melo. Only Melo talked back. Jason Kidd,Chandler,Amare, Novak were on mute.

hmmm, you musta been watching a different game. i didnt see Lee, sullinger or terry talk to Melo. It was a one on one fight with Kg about something.

Sportfan
01-08-2013, 12:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=28mRMZ1KKFg

looks like melo says **** you ***** to KG. he got really mad damn, wish we knew what kg said

DoMeFavors
01-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Went back to re-watch part of the game, Melo was screaming "I'll see you after this" at KG when he was shooting his FT's late in the 4th quarter. Guess he wasn't lying. :laugh2:

a fist fight should have happened not more trash talk being held back by teamates. that is wack

69centers
hmmm, you musta been watching a different game. i didnt see Lee, sullinger or terry talk to Melo. It was a one on one fight with Kg about something.

Sully was definitely jawing at Chandler and I believe I saw him direct some stuff toward Melo. Melo wouldn't want any part of Sully, though.

Sportfan
Why should he comment on something that didn't happen? I get that you want it to be true, but so far, only Tommy Beer has reported this and NY reports have said otherwise.
whatever floats your boat...i'm sure if it wasn't true he would have at least said nothing happend.

MSG and redarmy reported it too. it's all over twitter

leprechaun5
01-08-2013, 12:02 AM
Chris Forsberg ‏@ESPNForsberg
KG on if Melo tried to encounter him postgame: “No, no, man. Just basketball. Just basketball.” Said in-game stuff was “heat of the battle.”

he's cool :) .

Sportfan
01-08-2013, 12:02 AM
FOr those still denying it

Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman
Doc said he won't tattle on what Melo did after game. Report on MSG said Melo waited for Celts by locker and shouted stuff.

still not real to you?

JNoel
01-08-2013, 12:03 AM
So many guests :speechless:

Jesse2272
01-08-2013, 12:04 AM

KG really got under his skin Melo lost his mind tonight

unwantedplayer
01-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Objective Complete by KG, He got under the Knicks player(Melo) skin and his team got the win.

Bingo.

69centers
01-08-2013, 12:05 AM
Thursday, January 24th in Boston on TNT - Knicks vs. Celtics - KG vs. Melo

Who's going to want to miss this one!??!

krisxsong
01-08-2013, 12:05 AM

His teammates were on the other side of the court, and if you don't expect a serious fight to break out when you sucker punch another player so loud the entire arena can hear it....

jmoney85
01-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Did you even watch the game you fkin' ******** piece of crap?

DMF playing the role of KG

hahahaaaaa

sjbirds
kg is a punk tho..always has been

knickfan33
Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer
Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer

u mad melo?

so glad to hear it... that pu$$y KG starts fights with every soft player in the league, such a fake tough guy not once have i seen that bum pick a fight with someone that could possably snuff him.

sjbirds
01-08-2013, 12:07 AM
so glad to hear it... that pu$$y KG starts fights with every soft player in the league, such a fake tough guy not once have i seen that bum pick a fight with someone that could possably snuff him.

yeah but its not like melo is a bad ***....haha

BigBlueCrew
Thursday, January 24th in Boston on TNT - Knicks vs. Celtics - KG vs. Melo

Who's going to want to miss this one!??!

ugh -- Barkley -- hate that fool

NYKnickFanatic
Omgz KG is a douche. Omgz Carmela isnt a saint.

Everyone stop being a bunch a *****es. Melo went to confront him after the game, who gives a ****. It was an awesome, intense battle all night long. Yeah we lost, but who gives a ****. It was a great game and i love heated games! Makes them a whole lot better!

bucketss
01-08-2013, 12:08 AM

remember melos slap and back peddle lmafo

BIG worm
01-08-2013, 12:10 AM
The fact that the knicks seem to lose self destruct when things dont go their way is a major weakness for them. Saw it the last timed they played the Bulls as well. They get frustrated and shoot themselves in the foot

Sportfan
01-08-2013, 12:10 AM
kg is a punk tho..always has been

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKjvXhc1pLI

sup

jmoney85
01-08-2013, 12:11 AM
kg would would have given melo #5tothehead #celticstape

onlythisfar41
01-08-2013, 12:11 AM

Jesus christ everyone stop answering DoMeFavors. ****ing troll. If everyone just ignores his dumbass comments then maybe hell just go away. Probably not but let him talk to himself on here. Everyone just encourages him to keep saying the **** he says because he ALWAYS gets a reaction.

LOOTERX9
01-08-2013, 12:12 AM

Stern will throw all of them out of that intense playoffs series your talking about. smh

69centers
01-08-2013, 12:13 AM

sup

Funny that Dick Bavetta and Violet Palmer were officiating that one, too. Maybe Melo likes to go at it when the 95 year old and the lady are out there, because he knows they can't break it up.

knickfan33
01-08-2013, 12:14 AM
I like how poeple are talking about this like knick fans are gonna be ashamed, i love this, knick fans have been waiting to see this kinda grit for a long time.
So, ok we lost, were 23-11 with 50 something games left to play.

DrDre94
01-08-2013, 12:14 AM
kg would would have given melo #5tothehead #celticstape

Good try, good effort.

LOOTERX9
01-08-2013, 12:15 AM
The fact that the knicks seem to lose self destruct when things dont go their way is a major weakness for them. Saw it the last timed they played the Bulls as well. They get frustrated and shoot themselves in the foot

This is actually kinda true. knicks need to hold their composure out there on court at times

knickfan33
01-08-2013, 12:19 AM

sup

http://youtu.be/WT-4Lyx-_mM

KG IS A PU$$... BACKS DOWN FROM ANYONE HIS OWN SIZE, GOES AND RUNS HIS MOUTH AT PGS AND SGS

jam
01-08-2013, 12:20 AM
I like how poeple are talking about this like knick fans are gonna be ashamed, i love this, knick fans have been waiting to see this kinda grit for a long time.
So, ok we lost, were 23-11 with 50 something games left to play.

Yeah, it's actually 48 but who's counting.

I wouldn't be surprised if the knicks played .500 ball for the remainder of the season. Amare's return is good for at least 20 more losses.

jam

KG IS A PU$$... BACKS DOWN FROM ANYONE HIS OWN SIZE, GOES AND RUNS HIS MOUTH AT PGS AND SGS

Calm down, son, it's just one loss.

MonroeFAN
lmao @ the OP 'you mad'. Boston sucks, and KG is a punk.

Joker117
01-08-2013, 12:21 AM
It's all good we got Rasheed Wallace hell be angry when we play again once healthy ...n I doubt anyone here thinks he's a b----

69centers
01-08-2013, 12:21 AM

Didn't Melo run from Jared Jeffries and Nate Robinson?

69centers
01-08-2013, 12:22 AM
It's all good we got Rasheed Wallace hell be angry when we play again once healthy ...n I doubt anyone here thinks he's a b----

He's friends with most of the C's. He's not going to get confrontational with them. He was even bashed in Detroit for playing too soft against his friend KG in the playoffs.

celticsman2009

LOL Novak

NYKnicks4511
He mad.

Standings.

knickfan33
01-08-2013, 12:23 AM
yeah but its not like melo is a bad ***....haha

agreed, kg still backs down... Lol

unwantedplayer
01-08-2013, 12:23 AM

Tim Duncan and Lamarcus Aldridge?

I'm pretty sure KG had altercation with both of them...

unwantedplayer
01-08-2013, 12:24 AM
Standings.

I can play that game too.

Championships.

jam

Dear god, we really need to pay our teachers more.

69centers
Standings.

Right, because it's so hard to catch up being down 6 games with only 48 left to play.

sjbirds
agreed, kg still backs down... Lol

haha

meloman1592
Are Knicks fans supposed to feel bad about this? Lol oh please I love it!

kobe4thewinbang
01-08-2013, 12:25 AM
Lulz. Does Melo have a death wish? Or was it Fab Melo? Ha

BigBlueCrew
01-08-2013, 12:26 AM
Are Knicks fans supposed to feel bad about this? Lol oh please I love it!

I think so??? Im wasnt sure myself when the OP made the thread. If Melo kicks his ***. I wont care.

Sportfan

http://hardwoodparoxysm.com/Gifs/piercekisses_1.gif

knickfan33
didn't melo run from jared jeffries and nate robinson?

yeah... And kg ran from melo... Lol whats that say?... Never said melo was a badass, still punks kg....

Ps you woul run from jared jeffries too, hes a mad man

Cromedome
Has anyone here ever been in a fight? When Melo punched Mardy Collins...was he supposed to stand there and take on 3 people who came rushing at him?

Or did he do the right thing and back up to see who's coming at him?

B'sCeltsPatsSox
01-08-2013, 12:27 AM
Lulz. Does Melo have a death wish? Or was it Fab Melo? Ha

He was already dumb as it is without the concussion, so yeah I could see a concussed Fab being that lost.

GiantsSwaGG
KG must think he messing with Gerald Wallace or Kris Humphries

Ill21

Nothing better than mods trolling

BigBlueCrew
01-08-2013, 12:30 AM

Kris Humphries :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

knickfan33
tim duncan and lamarcus aldridge?

I'm pretty sure kg had altercation with both of them...

lol watch the video... Lamarcus slaps him in th back of the head after his cheap elbow and kg just walks away... Like a *****

jmoney85

enjoy the lottery..... AGAIN

Chrisstyles
01-08-2013, 12:31 AM
Everybody talking about Melo soft and doesn't fight, look at Garnett he talks the most trash out of everyone and is still a b***h

ANYBODY REMEMBER THE ANTHONY PEELER INCIDENT!
Peeler gave Garnett an elbow punch right to the face and Garnett just stood there.

jmoney85
01-08-2013, 12:32 AM

they have never slapped another player and ran away

mad

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 12:33 AM
KG a little *****.

Punk fool. Melo mad though, ngl.

And what he probably said. It's KG, he'll take shots at anything. He once called Charlie V a cancer patient. Knowing KG and to tick off Melo, he probably said something about his wife or kid.

But realtalk, that Bradley kid, defensive stud. As bad a mofo as Shump.

Tmath
This isn't boxing, KG doesn't have to be a bad *** fighter, he just has to be a bad *** on the court (which he is)

He did exactly what he wanted to do, which was get under Melo's skin, and it worked.

DoMeFavors

Yeah Humphries was putting him out for good. Melo should thank Humphries since its obvious melo is scared of KG.

GiantsSwaGG
they have never slapped another player and ran away

mad

You're right. They were getting slapped. See kris scars lol

Mad

jmoney85
01-08-2013, 12:35 AM
You're right. They were getting slapped. See kris scars lol

Mad

why am I mad?... my team didn't get chumped by KG

GiantsSwaGG
01-08-2013, 12:35 AM
Yeah Humphries was putting him out for good. Melo should thank Humphries since its obvious melo is scared of KG.

My sig says otherwise. Hump didn't want no parts of Rondo and KG threw Wallace like a rag doll. And Melo is scared of KG but followed him to **** him up... You're right

Cash
01-08-2013, 12:36 AM
Anyone that says KG 'sucks' isn't even old enough to use bad words yet. KG is easily one of the greatest Power Forwards the league has ever seen. At the end of the day KG wins if Melo is letting emotions get to him. Basketball is just as mental as it is physical. Letting a slumping Celtics team come into your house without thier best player and beat you isn't good. Not to mention Pirece played under 30 minutes tonight? Knicks got some work to do if they wanna hang with the big boys come playoff time.

Knick_Fever
01-08-2013, 12:36 AM
Not worried about celtics or the woeful nets come playoff time. The Heat is the only one that will challenge us. And dont get me started on when shumpert returns. You think Bradleys good? Shumpert can do the same on defense and actually can score the ball as well.

GiantsSwaGG
01-08-2013, 12:37 AM
why am I mad?... my team didn't get chumped by KG

Opps sorry, thought is was Christmas when the Celtics spanked the Nets

jmoney85
01-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Opps sorry, thought is was Christmas when the Celtics spanked the Nets

at least my team isn't *****made

:laugh:

Kuya_Clive
Has anyone here ever been in a fight? When Melo punched Mardy Collins...was he supposed to stand there and take on 3 people who came rushing at him?

Or did he do the right thing and back up to see who's coming at him?

Only dude that rushed him was the guy he sucker punched. Nate came a little later, but Melo was in retreat mode as soon as he threw that punch. I woulda ran too, guerrilla warfare *****es!

jam
This isn't boxing, KG doesn't have to be a bad *** fighter, he just has to be a bad *** on the court (which he is)

He did exactly what he wanted to do, which was get under Melo's skin, and it worked.

Knicks fans are too dumb to ever figure it out.

jmoney85
Not worried about celtics or the woeful nets come playoff time. The Heat is the only one that will challenge us. And dont get me started on when shumpert returns. You think Bradleys good? Shumpert can do the same on defense and actually can score the ball as well.

shumpert can't score

Alayla
I actually like Kgs old school Come at me sort of attitude its how the NBA should be Remember the poster boy for pissing people off before him was Reggie lol more NBA players need to do this.

Knick_Fever
01-08-2013, 12:39 AM

I actually feel bad for you. I see so many people on here making fun of you because of your 3rd grade basketball knowledge, pretty pathetic.

69centers
01-08-2013, 12:41 AM
I heard KG shouted back through the locker room door that Nate Robinson was inside, and Melo went running back to the Knicks camp.

BigBlueCrew
01-08-2013, 12:42 AM
at least my team isn't *****made

thats because their grave already is ;)

jmoney85
01-08-2013, 12:43 AM
knicks are 5-6 in their last 11....

they are who we thought they were

Knick_Fever
01-08-2013, 12:43 AM
shumpert can't score

like I said, not worried about the celtics, barely at .500.

DoMeFavors
01-08-2013, 12:44 AM
My sig says otherwise. Hump didn't want no parts of Rondo and KG threw Wallace like a rag doll. And Melo is scared of KG but followed him to **** him up... You're right

He moved Wallace's head when he didnt expect it. KG wouldnt last a minute in a cage with Wallace or Hump. Hump took KG down with a tap of the shoulder. Plus Nets won that game it showed we were the more physical team.
Once Knicks get rid of their fears of getting physical they could close these games out. That takes adjustment.

GiantsSwaGG
01-08-2013, 12:45 AM
knicks are 5-6 in their last 11....

they are who we thought they were

Still a better record than the nets... Well I'll let you continue your trolling just try not to get banned again thou :laugh:

jmoney85
01-08-2013, 12:46 AM
like I said, not worried about the celtics, barely at .500.

still early.

Jiggy2maHeat
01-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Guys need to cool it and stay on topic. It was just a (regular season) game.

DoMeFavors
01-08-2013, 12:47 AM
I actually feel bad for you. I see so many people on here making fun of you because of your 3rd grade basketball knowledge, pretty pathetic.

Please dont feel bad for me. Im not a nerd here. Im the bully of the class, im the guy wearing the leather jacket with his foot on the hood of the car.

BigBlueCrew
He moved Wallace's head when he didnt expect it. KG wouldnt last a minute in a cage with Wallace or Hump. Hump took KG down with a tap of the shoulder. Plus Nets won that game it showed we were the more physical team.
Once Knicks get rid of their fears of getting physical they could close these games out. That takes adjustment.

Hump is a wuss. Dont talk up that little girl like he is deserving of anything. Has P.J. given him his starting job yet? :laugh:

PAOboston
all this other melo is gonna beat kg is nonsense. when exactly did melo become such a tough guy? huh?

carmelo anthony = soft gooey marshmallow. always has been.

kg's whispers a little trash talk in his ear and melo starts jacking up 3's and bad shots all over the place and completely loses his composure. what did he shoot tonight? 6 of 25??? kg and the c's played a little rough with him and he got upset? deal with it.

you guys can criticize kg for being "fake" tough or w/e that means. point is kg got inside melo's head tonight. that's a win for kg. that's a win for the celtics. makes melo look super stupid and possibly get suspended/fined.

69centers
01-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Guys need to cool it and stay on topic. It was just a (regular season) game.

Welcome to PSD.

jmoney85
01-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Please dont feel bad for me. Im not a nerd here. Im the bully of the class, im the guy wearing the leather jacket with his foot on the hood of the car.

DoMeFavors
01-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Hump is a wuss. Dont talk up that little girl like he is deserving of anything. Has P.J. given him his starting job yet? :laugh:

Hump is tough as nails, nobody wants to get into it with him. He is jacked.

Knick_Fever
01-08-2013, 12:50 AM
Knicks fans are too dumb to ever figure it out.

lol, poor celts fans thinking this is what the celts will play like for the rest of the season. You can thank Melo for this win.

BigBlueCrew

can you start singing "your the one that I want"?

Badluck33
honestly, KG is prolly the last person on any NBA team I'd like to **** with. He batshit crazy.

PAOboston
Hump is tough as nails, nobody wants to get into it with him. He is jacked.

nah. he just has std's

69centers
lol, poor celts fans thinking this is what the celts will play like for the rest of the season. You can thank Melo for this win.

You must have missed our last two games: wins vs. Atlanta (in Atlanta) and Indiana.

Enzo
01-08-2013, 12:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjviMmXIY8 :rolleyes:

GiantsSwaGG
01-08-2013, 12:52 AM
nah. he just has std's

Knick_Fever

Singing YMCA?

DoMeFavors
anyway this has nothing to do with Gwallace, Humphries or anything else. This has to do with Celtics and Knicks.

Knick_Fever
01-08-2013, 12:55 AM
You must have missed our last two games: wins vs. Atlanta (in Atlanta) and Indiana.

As a matter of fact I did, by choice. We'll have to come back to this at a later time.

oak2455
01-08-2013, 12:56 AM
great thread

Knick_Fever
anyway this has nothing to do with Gwallace, Humphries or anything else. This has to do with Celtics and Knicks.

Why do you always have to deflect attention from your sorry nets to better teams? :facepalm:

jam

The C's won't have a great regular season record, but they can still have another great playoff run. Time will tell. KG, Pierce and Rondo can still play some basketball.

Santana4Prez'08
if wallace is in this game, him and KG would have actually fought. im hoping for at least one from wallace.

GiantsSwaGG
01-08-2013, 12:57 AM
Singing YMCA?

http://www.rowtow.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/villagepeopleguy.jpg

DoMeFavors
01-08-2013, 12:59 AM
if wallace is in this game, him and KG would have actually fought. im hoping for at least one from wallace.

Rasheed never fought anyone on the court. Check the Pacers Pistons days. He is a peace maker more than a fighter.

JesusNYY_Savior
01-08-2013, 01:00 AM
honestly, KG is prolly the last person on any NBA team I'd like to **** with. He batshit crazy.

Metta World Peace says hello

Knick_Fever
01-08-2013, 01:00 AM

:laugh2:

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 01:01 AM

Wallace would. Shump would. I don't for one second believe Melo would. That's what's so stupid about this. He knows he wasn't and they weren't going to fight. Why even show KG he got into your head like that? KG gonna keep doing it too and so will Rondo.

Sportfan
01-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Sheed fights refs more than players

him and kg are boys

BHF
01-08-2013, 01:04 AM

only problem is 13 year old kids like DMF don't have chest hair

Vee-Rex
01-08-2013, 01:05 AM
The C's won't have a great regular season record, but they can still have another great playoff run. Time will tell. KG, Pierce and Rondo can still play some basketball.

Yeah, this really boggles my mind.

All the C's have to do is get in the playoffs and not finish 8th (or they'll lose to Miami), and they've got the potential to make a deep playoff run.

I do not think Knicks fans want to see their Knicks play the Celtics in the first round of the playoffs. Even though Milwaukee has a better record, you would rather play them than the Celtics. Not saying the Knicks wouldn't beat the Celtics but the C's are a playoff team and in a 7 game series will be extremely tough to beat (look at what Miami went through).

Just keepin' it real.

c.c.
01-08-2013, 01:13 AM
I don't believe this or the Dwight and Kobe bs

ManRam
Melo has always been a coward.

KG always has been an antagonizer.

The coward <<< the antagonist

Remember Melo, the "don't snitch" clown, hit and run? Yeah, he's a coward.

Federal Reserve
The Celtics' roster is loaded with a bunch of thugs. Kevin Garnett running from a guy who can whoop his *** is nothing new. Once a coward, always a coward.

Sportfan
01-08-2013, 01:16 AM
I don't believe this or the Dwight and Kobe bs
there were eyewitnesses and the ways the coaches talked about it, it's defiantly legit

another credible source

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Carmelo Anthony waited for Kevin Garnett near the Celtics team bus, an eyewitness tells the Daily News

Federal Reserve
01-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Melo has always been a coward.

KG always has been an antagonizer.

The coward <<< the antagonist

Remember Melo, the "don't snitch" clown, hit and run? Yeah, he's a coward.

Let's just ignore all the point guards with whom Kevin Garnett has tried to instigate a fight. And let's also ignore all the big guys who intimidated Garnett to the point where he shut his mouth for the rest of the game.

Hardaway Here
01-08-2013, 01:17 AM
I saw when KG ran after hitting someone with the ball that poohbear music though made me lol

jmoney85
01-08-2013, 01:20 AM
Why do you always have to deflect attention from your sorry nets to better teams? :facepalm:

isn't this thread titled "Melo goes after KG in the locker room"?

raiderfaninTX
01-08-2013, 01:25 AM
Does anyone think melo was just yelling "hold me back" to his own people to make it look like he cares

Cromedome
01-08-2013, 01:26 AM
No. I really think Melo wanted to **** Kg up.

TheMoneyTeam
01-08-2013, 01:26 AM
Everyone knows Garnett is all bark no bite. He's a twig who mouths off because he's insecure. I got Anthony via first round tko.

Vee-Rex
01-08-2013, 01:27 AM

They're actually friends and were teammates just a few years back. I doubt they would fight. More like Wallace tells Melo that KG is just trash talking and not to let him get under his skin.

If people ever played street ball growing up they wouldn't keep bringing this up. Can't believe how sensitive people are on PSD about KG's trash talk. Wow.

tnewkirk
01-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Everyone knows Garnett is all bark no bite. He's a twig who mouths off because he's insecure. I got Anthony via first round tko.

anthony punched a guy and ran lol, nba doesnt have tough guys.

smood999
01-08-2013, 01:31 AM
Celtics Town ‏@CelticsTown
! RT @kylerdraper: Video of Carmelo waiting by the #Celtics team bus for Garnett coming up next on SportsNet Central on @csnne #CelticsTalk

raiderfaninTX
Paul pierce should of confronted him and said

"You ever have more holes in you than a pasta strainer?" " no, then brace your self fool"

ThaDubs
KG is a complete ******* so I'm not surprised that there was an altercation between him and Melo when it's already kind of a rivalry game in the first place. KG is a beast but someone needs to beat his ***.

smood999
there's a video

DoMeFavors
01-08-2013, 01:33 AM
KG should watch out he is a family man and Melo makes videos in Maryland about lynching Larry Brown/

Htownballa1622
01-08-2013, 01:34 AM
I think Melo is the type that normally avoids confrontation but it is KG.

He's the biggest ***** *** player in the league. I wish Melo would have gotten a hold of him.

QueensG_718
01-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Honestly i love this **** even though we lost...great for basketball. The only REAL ****ING RIVALRY IN THE NBA!!

Enzo
01-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Carmelo Anthony waited for Kevin Garnett near the Celtics team bus, an eyewitness tells the Daily News.

Five NYPD officers, MSG security and Mike Woodson were near the bus to make sure the scene did not get out of control, the New has learned.

Mike Woodson played a big role in making sure that Carmelo left peacefully. Garnett wasn't looking for trouble and got on the bus.

Apparently, a Celtics TV station has video of Carmelo waiting by the bus.

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 01:38 AM
No. I really think Melo wanted to **** Kg up.

This the same homie that sucker punched Mardy Collins and ran away when Jared Jefferies and Nate Robinson challenged him.

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 01:39 AM
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Carmelo Anthony waited for Kevin Garnett near the Celtics team bus, an eyewitness tells the Daily News.

Five NYPD officers, MSG security and Mike Woodson were near the bus to make sure the scene did not get out of control, the New has learned.

Mike Woodson played a big role in making sure that Carmelo left peacefully. Garnett wasn't looking for trouble and got on the bus.

Apparently, a Celtics TV station has video of Carmelo waiting by the bus.

well I guess KG is the exception. :laugh2:

Now I really want to know what KG told him.

Krizzle88
01-08-2013, 01:41 AM
Lol he mad

YEDN90
Comic relief as always from the NBA forum.

Vee-Rex
KG is a complete ******* so I'm not surprised that there was an altercation between him and Melo when it's already kind of a rivalry game in the first place. KG is a beast but someone needs to beat his ***.

I'm really surprised no one has knocked him out by now.

Hardaway Here
They're actually friends and were teammates just a few years back. I doubt they would fight. More like Wallace tells Melo that KG is just trash talking and not to let him get under his skin.

If people ever played street ball growing up they wouldn't keep bringing this up. Can't believe how sensitive people are on PSD about KG's trash talk. Wow.

Yes people are used to trash talk if they play street ball, but when people get carried away there are always fights. Whatever KG said he obviously got carried away to the point Melo wanted to put hands on him

YEDN90
01-08-2013, 01:42 AM
Yes people are used to trash talk if they play street ball, but when people get carried away there are always fights. Whatever KG said he obviously got carried away to the point Melo wanted to put hands on him

Or maybe Melo is sensitive.

No one really knows.

unwantedplayer
01-08-2013, 01:42 AM
imagine if they end up being teammates for the all star game

smood999
01-08-2013, 01:43 AM
say what you will...never seen Melo lose his cool like he did tonight...he completely imploded... kudos to the Celtics/Garnett for that...too bad we'll never know what was said...

YEDN90
01-08-2013, 01:43 AM
199 guests daaaaaaaamn

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 01:45 AM
say what you will...never seen Melo lose his cool like he did tonight...he completely imploded... kudos to the Celtics/Garnett for that...too bad we'll never know what was said...

Word. That's how you play mind games. Gotta give it to KG, he's the puppet master tonight. Jan.24th it's on.:cool:

smood999
01-08-2013, 01:46 AM
bet the Knicks are the hold up in the video being put on the site...don't want a suspension...

DoMeFavors
I wonder if a teamate will take the fall for Melo just like the one in Syracus who took the blame for the drugs that were Carmelos.

YEDN90

Hit the nail right on the head

tonyd3b54
01-08-2013, 01:47 AM
"man kgs a douche bag!"

"no hes not"

"shut up your team sucks"

"your team sucks"

"lol shut up man"

=this thread

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 01:50 AM
that video gets out, Melo is getting suspended.

Vee-Rex
01-08-2013, 01:51 AM
imagine if they end up being teammates for the all star game

Haha, let's vote KG in for that last spot then.

Stuckey#3
Not a Knicks fan... But KG has and always will be a disrespectful *****.

Hardaway Here
Stewie playing with his crotch is inappropriate. I wonder if KG feels safe they could at least give us a snippet of what was said. Makes you wonder how well does KG actually know Melo to get him so angry.

Will 2 BE
01-08-2013, 01:54 AM
KG always goes for the heart, probably said he had **** Lala Anthony or something

smood999
01-08-2013, 01:56 AM
this is what sports should be...it's a missing element in the NBA...it's more of a factor in the other sports

mcyz
01-08-2013, 01:57 AM
It means KG appeared calm at the end of the game, and Melo did not. Watch the replay.

bradley was gonna help him up but terry wouldnt let him

Jarvo
01-08-2013, 02:00 AM
I'll put my money on KG, Melo aint bout that life didnt he run from Nate Robinson when they had that fight when he was in Denver :laugh:

smood999
01-08-2013, 02:02 AM
http://www.csnne.com/basketball-boston-celtics/celtics-talk/Emotions-run-high-on-and-off-the-court-b?blockID=821077&feedID=10946

not much but there's the video

Jarvo
01-08-2013, 02:05 AM
Oh **** Melo about that life!!!! Lol

Jarvo
01-08-2013, 02:05 AM
http://www.csnne.com/basketball-boston-celtics/celtics-talk/Emotions-run-high-on-and-off-the-court-b?blockID=821077&feedID=10946

He bout it, Bout it uggggggghhh!

Htownballa1622
01-08-2013, 02:06 AM

lmao! was that kg ducking him at 19 secs in the background?!!

KniCks4LiFe
01-08-2013, 02:07 AM

:facepalm:

This isn't 5th grade. You're not in the ghetto.

Saves this thread, is Katherine gif-able?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rPdjX4Kya7o

Hardaway Here
01-08-2013, 02:13 AM
No one should want to be about that life. It's depressing, lonely, and leads to jail cells and death.

Jarvo
01-08-2013, 02:14 AM
No one should want to be about that life. It's depressing, lonely, and leads to jail cells and death.

Damn lmaoo

D-Leethal
01-08-2013, 02:15 AM
Zbo and Perk didn't get suspended so I see no reason Melo will.

DoMeFavors
01-08-2013, 02:15 AM
That video was awesome what a fight!

Kuya_Clive
01-08-2013, 02:18 AM

lol Melo was looking extra salty in that video. What was Melo hoping to accomplish by waiting for KG to get to the bus?

Ill21
01-08-2013, 02:18 AM
Not a Knicks fan... But KG has and always will be a disrespectful *****.

Yeah KG is nothing but a punk.

Htownballa1622
01-08-2013, 02:21 AM
Can anyone tell or am i losing it...Was the KG trying to sneak off in the background at 19 seconds?

OldSchool
01-08-2013, 02:24 AM
That was nothing. Cant wait for the next 3 games.

Kuya_Clive
01-08-2013, 02:25 AM
Can anyone tell or am i losing it...Was the KG trying to sneak off in the background at 19 seconds?

might be him lol.

justinnum1
01-08-2013, 02:27 AM
That would have been something to see

smood999
01-08-2013, 02:31 AM
not mad at either one of them...Melo is human, someone says the wrong thing to any given person and they may react the same...and KG has always been one of my favorite players...until he joined the Celtics...he just plays the trash talking/mind games better than most...can't be mad at that

SportsFanatic10
01-08-2013, 02:31 AM
lol gonna be funny in a month when they're starting in the allstar game together.

justinnum1
01-08-2013, 02:32 AM
lol gonna be funny in a month when they're starting in the allstar game together.

lol, yea it is.

most these guys get over their **** pretty quickly tho. i would like to know what kg said.

NYK4L
01-08-2013, 02:36 AM

Don't matter if your a boxer or fry cook, if you talk as much **** as KG does you better be willing to back it up.

SportsFanatic10
01-08-2013, 02:37 AM
lol, yea it is.

most these guys get over their **** pretty quickly tho. i would like to know what kg said.

true, i always wished for more tension between the heat and celtics players the last few years lol.

anyways welcome back man.

Sadds The Gr8
01-08-2013, 02:42 AM
KG is the ****in man

jam
01-08-2013, 02:43 AM
Don't matter if your a boxer or fry cook, if you talk as much **** as KG does you better be willing to back it up.

KG accomplished what he set out to accomplish. He got in Carmela's little head and it led to a knicks loss and C's win. Job well done. Very well done.

On top of that, Carmela was so butthurt she froze her a-- off standing in the cold waiting for him, LMAO!!!!!!

justinnum1
01-08-2013, 02:43 AM
^lol

true, i always wished for more tension between the heat and celtics players the last few years lol.

anyways welcome back man.
it was pretty good in 2010, when kg elbowed richardson in the head lol.

thx

D-Leethal
01-08-2013, 02:46 AM
KG accomplished what he set out to accomplish. He got in Carmela's little head and it led to a knicks loss and C's win. Job well done. Very well done.

On top of that, Carmela was so butthurt she froze her a-- off standing in the cold waiting for him, LMAO!!!!!!

I wonder whose obsession for Melo runs deeper you or BklynKnicks.

jam
01-08-2013, 02:49 AM
I wonder whose obsession for Melo runs deeper you or BklynKnicks.

I wonder what you could have accomplished with your spare time if you hadn't posted here 15,000 times.

Don't answer that question.

jmoney85
01-08-2013, 02:49 AM
i wonder what you could have accomplished with your spare time if you hadn't posted here 15,000 times.

lol

NYK4L
01-08-2013, 02:56 AM
.[/QUOTE]

On top of that, Carmela was so butthurt she froze her a-- off standing in the cold waiting for him, LMAO!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Carmela? Is that clever?

Sactown
01-08-2013, 02:56 AM
KG can say whatever he wants lol
He BALLED
and Melo sucked...

D-Leethal
01-08-2013, 03:00 AM
I wonder what you could have accomplished with your spare time if you hadn't posted here 15,000 times.

Knicks forum has 50 page game threads. 5 + years on this forum. Sounds about right.

You have 1000 posts in a year, literally every single one is either Knicks trolling or Lin nuthugging. You have not partaken in any other basketball discussion. And I'm the one wasting my time?

jam
01-08-2013, 03:08 AM
Knicks forum has 50 page game threads. 5 + years on this forum. Sounds about right.

You have 1000 posts in a year, literally every single one is either Knicks trolling or Lin nuthugging. You have not partaken in any other basketball discussion. And I'm the one wasting my time?

Relax braaaaah! It's just a game. It's entertainment. You're taking things personally and getting butthurt. Which is a source of great amusement for me, personally. Feel free to have the last word. :)

jam
01-08-2013, 03:09 AM
KG can say whatever he wants lol
He BALLED
and Melo sucked...

Carmela doesn't get it. It's a damn game. And KG won. Standing by the C's bus, freezing your a-- off? Pathetic. That really helps the knicks win games. :facepalm:

ThaDubs
01-08-2013, 03:19 AM
They were both being *****es. Only *****es fight about petty **** like this.

AIRMAR72
01-08-2013, 03:20 AM

very true indeed about carmelo furthermore I put MY MONEY on KG if goes down