PDA

View Full Version : Ever pay attention to the chicks in the stands?

Chronz
01-07-2013, 02:43 PM
Am I the only one who notices when fans are giving players the **** me look?

Or when they inaudibly yell **** at players. I like paying attention to the fans in general, seeing who gets excited for dunks and highlights.

JasonJohnHorn
01-07-2013, 02:45 PM
I don't notice it much on TV, but I do watch the fans if I'm at a game.

I was at a Wings/Cannucks game one time (I'm not even a hockey fan, but a friend of mine had tickets and dragged me along) and some chick got kicked out of the game for flashing her boobs... lol

C-Wick925
01-07-2013, 02:57 PM
i don't notice it much on tv, but i do watch the fans if i'm at a game.

I was at a wings/cannucks game one time (i'm not even a hockey fan, but a friend of mine had tickets and dragged me along) and some chick got kicked out of the game for flashing her boobs... Lol

boobs? Zzzzomg

Chronz
01-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Who has that sig of those fans with the sign saying they sucked his (hockey players) dick

Sactown
01-07-2013, 02:59 PM
I'm usually that fan, and if you're clever enough, usually it will throw some of the lesser players off their games...

Sadds The Gr8
01-07-2013, 03:00 PM
if they do the crowd shots then yea, but that only lasts like 5 secs usually...

I pay attention to the benches when something exciting happens. Like the GSW bench was hilarious when Griffin clanked that shot off the side of the backboard a couple weeks ago.

AnthonyTyrael
01-07-2013, 03:11 PM
if they do the crowd shots then yea, but that only lasts like 5 secs usually...

I pay attention to the benches when something exciting happens. Like the GSW bench was hilarious when Griffin clanked that shot off the side of the backboard a couple weeks ago.

This.

mike_noodles
01-07-2013, 03:13 PM
Yeah, at the game I've checked out the women. Once at a Raps game there was this smoking hot blonde sitting courtside, I think everyone in the building noticed her. My friends and I talked about her enough, and then bam, she makes The Score's plays of the year.

MrfadeawayJB
01-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Yeah its fun to see how people react

OptiMized
01-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Who has that sig of those fans with the sign saying they sucked his (hockey players) dick
The pic is of Tyler Seguin from the Boston Bruins.

BTW that sign is fake, there are many of them.

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/tyler-seguin-bruin-fan-sign/tyler-seguin-bruin-fan-sign-fake-hollywoodgrind-2/

B'sCeltsPatsSox
01-07-2013, 03:17 PM

lol I know what you're talking about, but that was really a photo shopped picture.

Hawkeye15
01-07-2013, 03:19 PM
If I have good tickets, I always look around at the fans, there are super hot women in the first few rows. Obviously the men who have those tickets have money, and hot women generally like money...

I dont notice women hitting on the players really, or at least, I have never really payed attention to it.

BIG worm
01-07-2013, 03:40 PM
i attend games at the staples center and there are gorgeous women everywhere! its ridiculous!

lamzoka
01-07-2013, 03:41 PM
if i have ticket i try to pay attention to things that they dont really show on TV.

ILLUSIONIST^248
01-07-2013, 03:48 PM
I don't notice it much on TV, but I do watch the fans if I'm at a game.

I was at a Wings/Cannucks game one time (I'm not even a hockey fan, but a friend of mine had tickets and dragged me along) and some chick got kicked out of the game for flashing her boobs... lol

Whos the redhead?

DreamShaker
01-07-2013, 03:54 PM
I remember one time I was at a game, and Yao was ignoring the coach during time outs and staring at the dancers. Dude was smitten.

thechom80
01-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Now that fans basically sit on the bench with the teams, you always notice a few ladies eyeballing the players. That "**** me look" isn't hard to notice. lol

Strumpy
01-07-2013, 04:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkVsQ2JmH4Y
Oh Kobe...

SwatTeam
01-07-2013, 04:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkVsQ2JmH4Y
Oh Kobe...

Hahaha damn.