PDA

View Full Version : Guys who just don't stick

ewing
01-07-2013, 02:08 PM
I saw an article on Bobby Brown today and how teams are interested in him and it got me thinking about guys i always thought had NBA game but have had a hard time holding down a spot. I've always thought Brown belonged in the league and i was always big fan of John Lucus 3rd. I never understood especially after how well he played for Van Gundy that lucus couldn't keep an NBA job.

Another guys i always like who bounced around are Kasib Powell, Daivd Cain, Marcus Fazier

What players do you like that have had a hard time making it in the league?

nirvana235
01-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Ben Uzoooooooooooooooooh

NYKnickFanatic
01-07-2013, 02:15 PM
I saw an article on Bobby Brown today and how teams are interested in him and it got me thinking about guys i always thought had NBA game but have had a hard time holding down a spot. I've always thought Brown belonged in the league and i was always big fan of John Lucus 3rd. I never understood especially after how well he played for Van Gundy that lucus couldn't keep an NBA job.

Another guys i always like who bounced around are Kasib Powell, Daivd Cain, Marcus Fazier

You mean Fizer?

JeffG20
01-07-2013, 02:19 PM
i loved Speedy Claxton, as well as dan dikou (sp?)

ewing
01-07-2013, 02:24 PM
You mean Fizer?

yes, that dude was mean on the block

MiamiBoy77
01-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Jermaine Taylor

bucketss
01-07-2013, 02:27 PM
john lucas is a horrible horrible player,

Stinkyoutsider
01-07-2013, 02:52 PM
I was a huge fan of Marcus Fizer when we got him in the draft. He was a good scorer and very good in the post but I think he didn't do much else too well as far as NBA standards?

He's probably in Europe if he hasn't retired yet...

HouRealCoach
01-07-2013, 02:56 PM

I first read these words and thought you meant to post in the Music Forum