PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: Jan 6th

JasonJohnHorn
01-07-2013, 11:07 AM
The Bobcats got a big rebounding night from Biyombo on the way to an overtime win over the Pistons. Dwight Howard lead all players with 24 rebounds, Kobe lead all scorers with 29 points, and Nash lead all players with 13 assists, but such performances were enough as the Nuggets handed the Lakers their third straight loss. The Heat put away the Wizards with relative ease and brought their bench out to finish the game. Conley had a 9-assist/1-turnover game that also saw him grab 4 steals as Memphis beat the Suns (who only had two players reach double-digits). And the Thunder got strong performances from the usual suspects as they beat the Toronto Raptors. Alan Anderson came off the bench to score a game-high 27 points on 10-14 shooting for the Raptors.

NOTE: Dwight grabbed 26 rebounds, not 24 as the poll says. So he was even more awesome.

kdspurman
01-07-2013, 11:13 AM
I think Dwight had 26, not 24. Either way he's got my vote, impressive rebounding on his part.

JasonJohnHorn
01-07-2013, 11:16 AM
I think Dwight had 26, not 24. Either way he's got my vote, impressive rebounding on his part.

You are correct! I added a note to the OP.

Thanks.