PDA

View Full Version : Celtics on verge of blockbuster?

Pages : 1 [2]

bbd24
01-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Thank you. The funniest thing is people in this thread say they wouldn't add Bradley to the trade. Read this link Celtics fans.

I don't think Ainge adds Bradley to the trade. To be honest, I think Rondo is more on the table than Bradley. Ainge wants to develop Bradley.

With the perimeter defense Bradley has shown, I can't really blame him. Although I always trade a talented guard for the talented big.

Green_Monster
01-07-2013, 03:27 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/1/7/3845820/demarcus-cousins-trade-rumors-celtics-hook

Good read from SBnation.

Thank you. The funniest thing is people in this thread say they wouldn't add Bradley to the trade. Read this link Celtics fans.

It's a nice read, but he has a lot of bias for the Kings. He downplays the ability's of Sullinger, Bradley, Lee, and Melo. He doesn't mention Bass, Green, or draft picks that could be included in the package.

I don't think a deal is going to happen, but I hope I'm wrong.

RyanStorm
01-07-2013, 03:38 PM
wow, I would have guessed Al Jefferson.

Why in the hell would they get rid of Cousins...because he acts like an ex-convict out of prison? Or because he is putting up huge numbers and best player on the team?

DerekRE_3
01-07-2013, 03:44 PM
wow, I would have guessed Al Jefferson.

Why in the hell would they get rid of Cousins...because he acts like an ex-convict out of prison? Or because he is putting up huge numbers and best player on the team?

You don't read things do you?

Alayla
01-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Let's not get outta hand here. Iman Shumpert, who I also think is a good defender, had more defensive win shares and a better defensive rating than Bradley, and I wouldn't even think to consider him the best in the NBA.

Edit: But don't get me wrong Bradley is good defensively, but you're overrating him.

Bradley>Shumpert

Alayla
01-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Nah. There's this new thing called stats. You use them so you actually have proof to back up your statements, unlike the baseless statement you made above. Actually look up them, and it turns out he's not better defensively.

Check there opp FG%

h2r09
01-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Blow it up. Rondo cant be the number 1 option and they need to have a future after Garnett and Pierce are done.

DragonJaii
01-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Brandly>Shumpert

who is this brandly you speak of?

shep33
01-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Lakers just waived Darius Johnson Odom... it has begun. lol jk... nothing is going to happen.

Alayla
01-07-2013, 08:35 PM
who is this brandly you speak of?

Typed on a phone about 15 minutes after i woke up excuse me! -_-

RLundi
01-07-2013, 08:42 PM
It's a nice read, but he has a lot of bias for the Kings. He downplays the ability's of Sullinger, Bradley, Lee, and Melo. He doesn't mention Bass, Green, or draft picks that could be included in the package.

I don't think a deal is going to happen, but I hope I'm wrong.

Lol he's completely right, that package is beyond abysmal. All those players are throw-ins at best. Even Green is a shell of his former self. If the Kings do this, they better be saddling Boston with a couple bad contracts like Salmons or Garcia. Otherwise, horrendous deal.

Green_Monster
01-07-2013, 09:09 PM
Lol he's completely right, that package is beyond abysmal. All those players are throw-ins at best. Even Green is a shell of his former self. If the Kings do this, they better be saddling Boston with a couple bad contracts like Salmons or Garcia. Otherwise, horrendous deal.

Bradley and Green are more than throw-ins. Bass, Lee, and Sullinger are solid role players. Melo is a throw-in. Obviously they would take on a bad contract. I didn't say they wouldn't.

I'm not a fan of throwing out deals, but I could see Cousins & Salmons for Green, Sullinger, Melo and draft picks. Bass and Lee would be flipped to a third team to give other pieces to the Kings.

If any of the rumors are true, Ainge refused to give up Bradley, and tried to work Lee into the deal. I don't see a deal happening.

i'myourdaddy
01-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Bradley and Green are more than throw-ins. Bass, Lee, and Sullinger are solid role players. Melo is a throw-in. Obviously they would take on a bad contract. I didn't say they wouldn't.

I'm not a fan of throwing out deals, but I could see Cousins & Salmons for Green, Sullinger, Melo and draft picks. Bass and Lee would be flipped to a third team to give other pieces to the Kings.

If any of the rumors are true, Ainge refused to give up Bradley, and tried to work Lee into the deal. I don't see a deal happening, though.

LOL if you could see that crap deal happens, I guess you should apply for a GM job. I understand it's a fan website and it's fun to come up with trade but to think a crap deal like that could happen :facepalm:

Green_Monster
01-07-2013, 09:13 PM
LOL if you could see that crap deal happens, I guess you should apply for a GM job. I understand it's a fan website and it's fun to come up with trade but to think a crap deal like that could happen :facepalm:

You didn't finish reading, did you?

NYKNYGNYY
01-07-2013, 09:30 PM
I don't want it to happen being a Knicks fan but doc will put him in his place ..but who would they trade it would have to be a 3 team trade ..I would say Bynum but y trade one head case for another who we all know isn't gonna stay after this season

DR_1
01-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Okay, but that was a while back. Who would Sacramento want? If they're lying to strategize and are willing to trade Cousins, they're gonna want a lot more than Boston can offer.

Never underestimate the stupidity of NBA GM's

PurpleJesus
01-07-2013, 09:48 PM
It would have to revolve around Bradley and Sulinger I imagine...that doesnt seem to be enough, but I just don't know what else Boston has to offer.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
01-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Never underestimate the stupidity of NBA GM's

This is true:laugh2:

FriedTofuz
01-07-2013, 09:51 PM
sullinger, bradly and whoever isnt a good enough trade. Yeah just trade some youth for cousins, that deal is horrible for SAC. Just dont even trade cousins. **** boston