PDA

View Full Version : TMZ Fun Story of the Day: Dwight buys a Magic hat

ManRam
01-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Dwight Howard might be a Los Angeles Laker, but part of him is still a member of the Orlando Magic ... specifically, his head.

In town to play the New York Knicks last month, D12 hit up a hat store in Harlem and wouldn't you know it ... he picked up a hat of his former team.

According to our witness, Dwight didn't just pick up the hat ... HE BOUGHT IT!!!

For the non-sports fans out there ... Dwight was traded away by the Magic last year after he basically whined his way out of town. It was not a happy parting of the ways.

With Dwight set to be a free agent this summer, maybe a reunion isn't as far-fetched as one would think.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/06/dwight-howard-lakers-orlando-magic-hat-photo/#ixzz2HDWIYhQU

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/01/05/0105-dwight-howard-magic-tmz-3.jpg

Please speculate, overreact and panic here.

xxplayerxx23
01-06-2013, 01:28 PM
He is bolting back to Orlando book it

ztilzer31
01-06-2013, 01:36 PM
TMZ is so desperate lol. "Hey Dwight can you pick up that Magic hat for us" Click click click click.

Cal827
01-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Dwight Back to Orlando

LA got Played :laugh2:

JNoel
01-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Lullz

allSUAVE
01-06-2013, 02:36 PM
I wouldnt even want him back if i was orlando....

macc
01-06-2013, 02:37 PM
The one thing he had in Orlando was the spotlight, he was def the man there. Everywhere he went people loved him. In LA that is just not the case and it's not the same. LA is Kobe's town and they expect nothing but championships there so i'm sure he's hearing the backlash from the community. It's just not the same.

I don't see Dwight going back to Orlando but I bet part of him is missing the prominance he once had there.

lakers4sho
01-06-2013, 03:39 PM
The one thing he had in Orlando was the spotlight, he was def the man there. Everywhere he went people loved him. In LA that is just not the case and it's not the same. LA is Kobe's town and they expect nothing but championships there so i'm sure he's hearing the backlash from the community. It's just not the same.

I don't see Dwight going back to Orlando but I bet part of him is missing the prominance he once had there.

ok back to mediocrity for him I guess

I wouldn't want a guy like him if this is true and I were the Lakers FO

ManRam
01-06-2013, 03:43 PM
I wouldnt even want him back if i was orlando....

1) It's obviously not gonna happen. Maybe when he's at the tail end of his career, but there's a zero percent chance he goes back next year.

2) I agree. I don't want him back at all. But I won't lie, I'd be very happy to see him bolt LA. And I have no sympathy for him. I'm happy he's not happy. I'm happy he's struggling. I'm happy his team is struggling. After last season I think I have the right to those feelings. What goes around comes around.

C-Wick925
01-06-2013, 03:50 PM
lol i read the thread title and was picturing a "Magic" hat.. like the one you pull a rabbit out of

sjbirds
01-06-2013, 03:54 PM
lol i read the thread title and was picturing a "Magic" hat.. like the one you pull a rabbit out of

haha...i thought the same thing...i would want no parts of this guy..he is just so damn immature and has no clue

JdKing7
01-06-2013, 04:06 PM
He used to be one of my favorite players earlier in his career. Now he is nothing but a big ***** and a douchbag. This guy has no clue what he even wants. If I'm the magic i would tell him to screw off but thats just my opinion anyway.

*Superman*
01-06-2013, 04:09 PM

This. x100.

I went into the season saying he would stay put in LA pretty much no matter what just because he can't stand two whole franchisees hating him (one arguably the most important), but everything so far is pointing otherwise. And I'm not talking about him buying a silly hat.

mdm692
01-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Trade him for something!!!! Biedrins, Harrison Barnes and a 1st. Orrrrrrrr, which works better for the league, lose him for nothing in FA :).

More-Than-Most
01-06-2013, 04:34 PM
No Lie I thought because of who the thread was about that he bought like a magical wizard type of hat.

Rivera
01-06-2013, 04:38 PM
What a way for the magic organization to stick it to the la lakers!

New gm rob hennigan mus of told dwight the only way we can get decent players around you is to trade you and for you to resign as a free agent the next year

I know in fantasizing and didn't happen but what a way for the orlando magic to stick it to the lakers for tryin to steal another one of there big men

Philapsychosis
01-06-2013, 04:47 PM
2) I agree. I don't want him back at all. But I won't lie, I'd be very happy to see him bolt LA. And I have no sympathy for him. I'm happy he's not happy. I'm happy he's struggling. I'm happy his team is struggling. After last season I think I have the right to those feelings. What goes around comes around.

Yeah man, you have every right to.

macc
01-06-2013, 04:49 PM

Mediocrity? From 2007-2010 the Magic were the 2nd more successful team in the nba when you look at win shares. I wouldn't quite say that's mediocricy

lakers4sho
01-06-2013, 04:52 PM
Mediocrity? From 2007-2010 the Magic were the 2nd more successful team in the nba when you look at win shares. I wouldn't quite say that's mediocricy

You don't get banners for being 2nd in "win shares".

Even if you do, let's assume for the sake of argument, well obviously Howard doesn't give a crap about that, or else he would've stayed :laugh2:

macc
01-06-2013, 04:56 PM
You don't get banners for being 2nd in "win shares".

Even if you do, let's assume for the sake of argument, well obviously Howard doesn't give a crap about that, or else he would've stayed :laugh2:

Well I didn't say banners, but def wasn't mediocricy. It's not like the Magic were the Hawks.

RLundi
01-06-2013, 05:28 PM

Lol mediocrity? The Lakers right now aren't even mediocre; they're just awful. Theoretically it'd be a step in the right direction.

DumDum
02-05-2013, 03:02 AM
he needs magic

rapjuicer06
02-05-2013, 10:57 AM
Dwights thinking hmmm....They might be getting a top 3 pick, they're cleaning cap space and could possibly be able to sign another max free agent in 2014...hahahahaha I would seriously laugh my *** off if it were to happen. I would have no idea what to think

Nats_vcu-Okc35
02-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Where can I get one of these "magic" hats? I have a little cousin who has a birthday next week, and he loves magic...

Hmm, or maybe I'll just get a clown for his birthday instead, anyone know if Dwight does birthday parties?

You know what, never mind. I can't spend three years in negotiation.

ILLUSIONIST^248
02-05-2013, 04:19 PM
1) It's obviously not gonna happen. Maybe when he's at the tail end of his career, but there's a zero percent chance he goes back next year.

How deep was the burn inside of you when he got traded to LA. The one team you hate with all your heart. I guess i can't blame you.LOL

ILLUSIONIST^248
02-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Lol mediocrity? The Lakers right now aren't even mediocre; they're just awful. Theoretically it'd be a step in the right direction.

Lakers are playing great ball as of recent. We are gonig to make the playoffs after the disaster start.:D

NYCkid12
02-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Lakers are playing great ball as of recent. We are gonig to make the playoffs after the disaster start.:D

didn't you blow a 13 point 4th quarter lead vs phoexix? a 29 point lead you barely held on to in Minnesota?

JasonJohnHorn
02-05-2013, 11:17 PM
I'm not sure he is even allowed to re-sign with them. Is it a full year he has to wait?