PDA

View Full Version : Will Seattle Ever Get Another Team?

RocketLoc80
01-04-2013, 12:02 PM
Damn i just heard Stern is gonna add European teams and all that bullcrap but is just gonna leave the city of Seattle out in the cold? I swear the day he leaves office will be the best day in the league`s life. So can anyboy tell me is it possible we will never see another team in Seattle?

rapjuicer06
01-04-2013, 12:05 PM
That's where the Kings should be moved to

RocketLoc80
01-04-2013, 12:08 PM
That's where the Kings should be moved to

But will it happen I just don`t see it

JiffyMix88
01-04-2013, 12:17 PM
But will it happen I just don`t see it

You honestly see Sacramento holding onto the Kings or are you saying aside from the fact that Seattle is going to get a new arena you still see them going to a different city? If so what city do you see more deserving than Seattle in the NBA's eyes?

ztilzer31
01-04-2013, 12:29 PM
When David Stern announced his retirement in 2 years he said his number one goal in the next couple years was to return NBA basketball to Seattle.

Seattle has a deal already in place for around 500 million for a new arena. The NHL, and NBA have shown interest in Seattle, but the NBA would have to move here first (play a season in Key Arena) while we build the new arena. The deal is already set up, and last year with the Olympics, and the lockout there wasn't much time for the commissioner. Expect to hear more about it right after the NBA championship.

ztilzer31
01-04-2013, 12:30 PM
I feel bad for Sac town. I like small franchises, but their owners are screwing them over right now.

Watch the movie Sonicsgate. Free on youtube. One of the best documentaries you'll see.

JiffyMix88
01-04-2013, 12:41 PM
I feel bad for Sac town. I like small franchises, but their owners are screwing them over right now.

Watch the movie Sonicsgate. Free on youtube. One of the best documentaries you'll see.

Let's be honest here as much as I wanted Seattle to keep their team the owners can do what they please with their franchise, and for you to like small franchises you should be happy OKC has a team as good they do in that small market.

Mr_Amaziing
01-04-2013, 04:34 PM
I would love to see the Kings move to Seattle

lol, please
01-04-2013, 05:51 PM
If the fans would be anything like Seahawks fans, they don't need another team.

NBA_Starter
01-05-2013, 04:48 AM
Yes, eventually