PDA

View Full Version : Mayor Bloomber takes out Stephen Jackson of the Spurs. Injures ankle

spreadeagle
01-04-2013, 12:27 AM
Ever see the curb ur enthusiasm episode where Larry trips Shaq courtside by sprawling his legs out lol.

There are some sports injuries that you just can't script, and this one certainly falls in that category.

Watch as Spurs swingman Stephen Jackson injures his ankle tripping on a Madison Square Garden courtside waitress. To make matters even more unscriptable, the waitress was serving New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg at the time.

See for yourself...

http://www.thescore.com/buzz/articles/409030-stephen-jackson-trips-over-courtside-waitress

kdspurman
01-04-2013, 12:35 AM
Bloomberg ain't bout dis life....

But no, in all seriousness that's a huge error by the staff to have the waitress that close to the court especially with a team on offense on that end. You see it with the camera guys on the baseline too. Only a matter of time before someone gets seriously hurt. I hope Jack is back soon and its nothing that'll linger.

jam
01-04-2013, 01:36 AM
Dat mayuh and dat ho beft be mo carefull befo Stevie O' go in day moufs. :facepalm:

Lord Leoshes
01-04-2013, 05:56 AM
I say that anyone closer then 10 feet from the court should get kneed in the face so they could back the F..k up.

During my senior year i shattered my heal by jumping over an *****#0!& who was sitting to close to the court.
After that i could never play ball again, & i have constant pain on that ankle, as well as walk with a limp.

All thanks to people who sit to close to the court.

JasonJohnHorn
01-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Great Curb your enthusiasm reference!

Yeah... those folks are lucky, Jackson has been known to go into the stands and kick some serious @$$!

kdspurman
01-04-2013, 10:13 AM
Bloomberg looks like he could careless in this photo lol

http://i49.tinypic.com/wumcdw.jpg

pacofunk64
01-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Dat mayuh and dat ho beft be mo carefull befo Stevie O' go in day moufs. :facepalm:

You sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of its mouth.

Lloyd Christmas
01-04-2013, 10:39 AM

Alright Rain man.

YoungOne
01-04-2013, 10:49 AM
just get more free room around the court to prevent injuries from camera men etc...

MJL80
01-04-2013, 11:05 AM

Run Forrest Runnnnnnnn