PDA

View Full Version : Not big news at all but Josh Childress gets waived by Nets....

Everymanalion
12-30-2012, 11:34 AM
http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/29/3986742/nets-waive-f-childress.html

I hate his face....and his hair. Go back to Europe.

asandhu23
12-30-2012, 11:44 AM
He used to hold basketball camps at my high school. lol.

Everymanalion
12-30-2012, 11:49 AM
He used to hold basketball camps at my high school. lol.

I ****in' hate when he runs and his hair just....flops. He looks like sideshow bob.

GiantsSwaGG
12-30-2012, 11:52 AM
He was the Nets best player

Ezio
12-30-2012, 11:55 AM
He was the Nets best player

I thought DWill was suppose make everyone an all star?

dee279
12-30-2012, 12:06 PM
If you can waive a player of his caliber, then Brooklyn must have the best depth in the league. They have the MVP in D Will( best PG in NBA) Most improved player in Blatche. Best center in Brook. What a team they have. Josh, I am sorry you was a victim of being on a team with just too much talent. You can always go to a scrub team like the Heat.

heyman321
12-30-2012, 12:22 PM
If you can waive a player of his caliber, then Brooklyn must have the best depth in the league. They have the MVP in D Will( best PG in NBA) Most improved player in Blatche. Best center in Brook. What a team they have. Josh, I am sorry you was a victim of being on a team with just too much talent. You can always go to a scrub team like the Heat.

You forgot DPOY (Wallace), Master of the Universe (Prokhorov), Jesus (Humphries), and the most beloved (Joe Johnson).

thrice4
12-30-2012, 12:31 PM
Big enough to make a thread I guess..

Everymanalion
12-30-2012, 12:34 PM
Big enough to make a thread I guess..

Basketball news IS basketball news.

netsgiantsyanks
12-30-2012, 12:44 PM
he make moar money than you tho. why you mad.

dee279
12-30-2012, 12:49 PM
You forgot DPOY (Wallace), Master of the Universe (Prokhorov), Jesus (Humphries), and the most beloved (Joe Johnson).

You right. I cant believe i let them slip m mind. I couldnt name em all though man. If i name everything good about Brooklyn, id be typing all day.

Cromedome
12-30-2012, 12:52 PM
I always thought this guy was a scrub and wondered how he made it in the NBA. I feel the same way about Mike Dunleavy jr.

JasonJohnHorn
12-30-2012, 01:06 PM
It's a shame.. he was really coming into his own with ATL, then got that big offer from Europe to play... can't blame him for following the money, but I think, had he stayed in the NBA, he'd be a much better player today. When he came back, he just didn't have it any more. You are away from the league for that long, it is hard to get back up to that level I guess.

Fresno
12-30-2012, 06:48 PM
It's a shame.. he was really coming into his own with ATL, then got that big offer from Europe to play... can't blame him for following the money, but I think, had he stayed in the NBA, he'd be a much better player today. When he came back, he just didn't have it any more. You are away from the league for that long, it is hard to get back up to that level I guess.

I'm not exactly sure what he lost.

He put up similar numbers to his Atlanta years in less minutes his first year in Phoenix but was in a system that didn't have a fit for him. Then had a dreadful year following the lockout, got amnestied, and then had to ride the bench in Brooklyn.

It went by that quick.

This is the type of veteran, high character guy that would really help a team like Washington or New Orleans while allowing him to show he can still be a productive & reliable role player.

ee
12-30-2012, 08:43 PM
Sign kmart, trade hump for a back up SF....

LOOTERX9
12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
Childress is pure garbage. he can't play in this nba league. he's not good enough. I don't know how the hell he lasted so long

king4day
12-31-2012, 01:45 PM
I'm still stunned we gave him a 5 year deal. And to think, at the time, I was actually excited. I thought he was going to give us what Marion did.