PDA

View Full Version : Detroit/OKC/Sacramento

LJEATON26
12-28-2012, 09:27 PM
I know this trade works for the Thunder, I'm pretty sure it helps Detroit fans long term. Not sure how Kings fans will like it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cc6rehb

OkC gets Tayshaun Prince, Aaron Brooks and Demarcus Cousins
Detroit gets Jeremy Lamb and Francisco Garcia
Sacramento gets Kendrick Perkins, Perry Jones 3, the expiring contracts of Eric Maynor and Austin Daye and two first round picks (Toronto and OkC)

OkC's improvements are obvious, Cousins is 10x the Center that Perkins is, even though he is a knucklehead. Brooks is a step up over Reggie Jackson and Eric Maynor. Prince will replace the leadership that Perkins gave them and give them another guy to help match up with the heat.

Detroit gets Garcia who is a capable replacement for Prince and a young SG prospect to pair up with their two towers they have already put together.

Sacramento will automatically go into full rebuild mode and what better way then to add 5 million in expiring contracts, a lottery pick from Toronto to go along with their own lottery pick. Plus a late round 1st round pick that they can use to move up or use the pick on a late round prospect. They could end up drafting Nerlens Noel and Shubazz Muhammed to go with Jimmer and Thomas Robinson.

Deception
12-29-2012, 05:33 PM
Pistons say yes. I'll take anything for Prince.

Silent
12-29-2012, 10:13 PM
I know this trade works for the Thunder, I'm pretty sure it helps Detroit fans long term. Not sure how Kings fans will like it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cc6rehb

OkC gets Tayshaun Prince, Aaron Brooks and Demarcus Cousins
Detroit gets Jeremy Lamb and Francisco Garcia
Sacramento gets Kendrick Perkins, Perry Jones 3, the expiring contracts of Eric Maynor and Austin Daye and two first round picks (Toronto and OkC)

OkC's improvements are obvious, Cousins is 10x the Center that Perkins is, even though he is a knucklehead. Brooks is a step up over Reggie Jackson and Eric Maynor. Prince will replace the leadership that Perkins gave them and give them another guy to help match up with the heat.

Detroit gets Garcia who is a capable replacement for Prince and a young SG prospect to pair up with their two towers they have already put together.

Sacramento will automatically go into full rebuild mode and what better way then to add 5 million in expiring contracts, a lottery pick from Toronto to go along with their own lottery pick. Plus a late round 1st round pick that they can use to move up or use the pick on a late round prospect. They could end up drafting Nerlens Noel and Shubazz Muhammed to go with Jimmer and Thomas Robinson.

good lord Cousin with westbrook and durant

cvietti23
12-29-2012, 10:50 PM
Kings hang up

i'myourdaddy
12-29-2012, 11:13 PM
So the team with the best piece in the trade get a bag of poo back...yeah that make sense.