PDA

View Full Version : when does the trade feast start?

Hellcrooner
12-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Its been a boring season so far in this aspect, iharden trade happened and nothing of relevance since then, 15december ( when you can trade your players signed in the summer) passed and nothing.

Lots of name on the block, but nothing happening.

Calderon/lowry/bargnani
stoudamire
Bynum
Humpfries
turkoglu/reddick
J smith/d Harris
Prince
Jennings/dunleavy/gooden/ellis
Boozer/hamilton
Granger
Varejao
Pau Gasol/Blake/Duhon/artest
The polish Hammer/beasley
COusins/Evans
Biedrins
Sjax
Marion
Anderson
Chandler/gallinari
D will/ridnour/barea/pekovic
Jefferson/Mo Will/millsap
Aldrige

all of these names have been mentioned as in on the block or having teams interested in them....

So, when does the trading start?
who gets moved first?

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-27-2012, 04:38 PM
Jan. 15th

bucketss
12-27-2012, 04:38 PM
lowry isn't going anywhere

JNoel
12-27-2012, 04:39 PM
The trade feast starts when the trade deadline ends.

JNoel
12-27-2012, 04:39 PM
lowry isn't going anywhere

I'll trade you Mike Miller for Lowry.

nickdymez
12-27-2012, 04:41 PM
Once the first major piece moves. Its a domino effect.

Kyben36
12-27-2012, 04:47 PM
watch out for boozer rip for Reddick and Turkaglu, im calling that one.

mightymouse407
12-27-2012, 05:03 PM

:facepalm: its not happening, why in the hell do you think the magic would take on boozers contract when we can trade redick for a draft pick or a young player and we can cut turkoglu after this year. do you realize we are rebuilding boozer and rip are not rebuilding pieces

nickdymez
12-27-2012, 05:06 PM

Worst trade in Basketball history.... :facepalm:

JNoel
12-27-2012, 05:11 PM
Redick and Turk for Harrison Barnes.

bucketss
12-27-2012, 05:28 PM
I'll trade you Mike Miller for Lowry.

you guys should have drafted perry jones. jones/chalmers/cole could have gotten a good return by lottery teams looking to rebuild.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
12-27-2012, 05:31 PM
@ jnoel ....I wish

kobe4thewinbang
12-27-2012, 06:22 PM
I'm getting antsy too. Lots of teams should be trading. They're just losing games.

Gators123
12-27-2012, 06:30 PM
Hopefully soon.

shep33
12-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Still really early. Teams have played like 28-29 games. Still 50+ to go.

I think it's gonna be an active deadline though.

Mr_Amaziing
12-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Im really wishing that Okc makes a move for DeMarcus Cousins

Okc gets DeMarcus Cousins and Salmons
Kings gets Toronto's 1st, Lamb, Perkins, Mavs 1st

noodle
12-27-2012, 07:05 PM

This is supposed to be a joke, right?

JNoel
12-27-2012, 07:20 PM
you guys should have drafted perry jones. jones/chalmers/cole could have gotten a good return by lottery teams looking to rebuild.

Trust me, I wanted him so badly. I just hope that future Philly pick will turn into something decent.

Ty_Lawson
12-27-2012, 07:27 PM

yea it is
Cousins is going to LAL for Blake,Morris,Duhon,Ebanks and they will also send you Tyreke,Isiah nad bunch of flowers because you made them better with that trade.....:facepalm:

ChickenSouvlaki
12-27-2012, 07:28 PM

You're a scared Laker fan, right?

uprightciti
12-27-2012, 07:29 PM
i will put money down for tyreke to the nets

Ty_Lawson
12-27-2012, 07:30 PM
i will put money down for tyreke to the nets

JJ,Hump,Blatche for Tyreke,Cousins,Salmons,Garcia something i think they would do...

heyman321
12-27-2012, 07:32 PM
Kyle Lowry for Paul Millsap.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-27-2012, 07:34 PM

:laugh:

nolin
12-27-2012, 07:47 PM
rip and taj to the magic for big baby and redick book it now. then remember where u heard it 1st

BSardogan
12-27-2012, 08:21 PM

Don't know what LA fans are laughing at but that trade is actually decent. Sacramento could really use that guaranteed lotto pick, plus they dump a shitload of salary and get a great prospect in Lamb.

If there would be a way for their FO to get rid of Tyreke Evans for a great SF that team would actually start looking decent with young prospects like Jimmer Fredette, Isaiah Thomas, Jeremy Lamb, Thomas Robinson and more experienced guys like Marcus Thornton and Jason Thompson. That's a nice young core to build around.

69centers
12-27-2012, 08:26 PM
Jan. 15th

This. When more players become eligible for trade on this date.

heyman321
12-27-2012, 08:27 PM
Don't know what LA fans are laughing at but that trade is actually decent. Sacramento could really use that guaranteed lotto pick, plus they dump a shitload of salary and get a great prospect in Lamb.

If there would be a way for their FO to get rid of Tyreke Evans for a great SF that team would actually start looking decent with young prospects like Jimmer Fredette, Isaiah Thomas, Jeremy Lamb, Thomas Robinson and more experienced guys like Marcus Thornton and Jason Thompson. That's a nice young core to build around.

What?? Everyone on that roster is crap EXCEPT Cousins.

shep33
12-27-2012, 08:32 PM
Kyle Lowry for Paul Millsap.

I don't see Toronto dealing Lowry unless Bargs goes with him.

BSardogan
12-27-2012, 09:05 PM
What?? Everyone on that roster is crap EXCEPT Cousins.

Yeah, but at the same time Cousins is a nutcase who thinks he's the man in Sacramento, therefore he pulls all that childish crap and there simply isn't anyone there in Sacramento who can control him or kick his ***.

The best they could do for both his career as for themselves is just to get rid of him now, while they still have the ''at least he's got potential'' card. If this childish behaviour Cousins has been putting up starts getting out of hand Sacramento is just going to be left with a headcase that doesn't perform nor has value.

Long story short: Just make clean ship now while you can, get nice value in return and start building a new team with 3 picks and a bunch of young guys.

At least I know I'd rather take that than being stuck with a guy who's unhappy and who you're not going to get maximum production off of anyways.

Mr_Amaziing
12-27-2012, 09:45 PM

Thank You for seeing it in my point of view

Its actually a win win for both teams

SA5195
12-27-2012, 09:46 PM
When there's a good deal in place.

kduce
12-28-2012, 04:52 PM
I'm a Pistons fan and I'm dying for trade season to start... we have Will Bynum, Jason Maxiel, Corey Magette, and Austin Daye all expiring contracts. We also wouldn't mind moving Prince and possibly even Stuck. The Pistons are working on getting better, but to make the next step we need to turn the expiring deals into some draft picks or players that fit with our new team.

Can't wait to read trade rumors every morning and hope to god something cool is actually going to happen lol.