PDA

View Full Version : why do people dislike Wade?

Money_23
12-27-2012, 04:00 PM
now that he kicked Sessions in the nuts, he's even more disliked.
What are your reasons for disliking him besides this?

bucketss
because he plays with lebron.

MetroMan
His a dirty player

MetroMan
12-27-2012, 04:01 PM

And this

RonE Coleman
12-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Cause hes a Magenta pants wearing ***** who cries to the refs on every other play.

nickdymez
12-27-2012, 04:02 PM
I love Wade. He led his team to a tittle without joining forces.

Max.This
12-27-2012, 04:03 PM
he flops like a fish.

MetroMan
12-27-2012, 04:04 PM
Cause hes a Magenta pants wearing ***** who cries to the refs on every other play.

he flops like a fish.

These too

ManRam
Because he's good.

Pretty much the main reason why we hate anyone. There are ancillary reasons too, but it always starts with that.

If you hate any player for flopping or whining after every play, to be consistent you have to hate 75% of the league.

bucketss

we all know you love him because you can use him to discredit lebron.

nickdymez
12-27-2012, 04:05 PM
we all know you love him because you can use him to discredit lebron.

Its weird because you quoted me and yet still have no clue what im saying.

nickdymez
12-27-2012, 04:06 PM
Lebron fans make everything about Lebron... And get hurt to all hell about it too!! Its pathetic.

JNoel
12-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Because people hopped on the Longhornfan123 bandwagon.

bucketss
12-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Lebron fans make everything about Lebron... And get hurt to all hell about it too!! Its pathetic.

you're not fooling anyone don't kill yourself when lebron surpasses your boy lmao.

Money_23
12-27-2012, 04:13 PM
you're not fooling anyone don't kill yourself when lebron surpasses your boy lmao.

HE ALREADY DID.

:laugh2:

Hawkeye15
12-27-2012, 04:14 PM
because he has ripped apart all of our teams at one point or another, and has won 2 chips. People hate the best players all the time, their reasons are theirs, but that is the jist of it.

RLundi
12-27-2012, 04:15 PM

nickdymez, you are the one that's pathetic, nickdymez.

Got it, nickdymez?

gotoHcarolina52
12-27-2012, 04:16 PM
Because he goes home to this (http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfz1wgyBwz1qbkt3a.jpg)

effen5
12-27-2012, 04:17 PM
He flops, whines, then does something dirty like he didn't do anything at all. Great player but annoying as ****.

Money_23
12-27-2012, 04:18 PM
Because he goes home to this (http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfz1wgyBwz1qbkt3a.jpg)

my work blocks tumblr (obviously) so im assuming it's gabrielle union? :drool:

:worthy: Wade da gawd. :worthy:

RonE Coleman
12-27-2012, 04:21 PM

They look like brother and sister, kinda weird if you ask me.

LongIslandIcedZ
12-27-2012, 04:26 PM
because he has ripped apart all of our teams at one point or another, and has won 2 chips. People hate the best players all the time, their reasons are theirs, but that is the jist of it.

This is probably part of the reason, but are you truly implying Wade's actions from time to time dont garner any well deserved disdain?

I try not to "hate" any player, its pretty sad if you ask me. After all, these guys are only playing a game.

Wade definitely has an attitude and a mean streak, and has had a couple ***** moves over the course of his career. That, combined with him being very good, is the reason people dislike him.

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-27-2012, 04:26 PM
NBA Forum Sucks.

He115ing
12-27-2012, 04:27 PM

HEllo!!!!!! You forgetting SHAQ!

AIRMAR72
12-27-2012, 04:28 PM
wade did change once he got with ms union

Hawkeye15
12-27-2012, 04:31 PM
This is probably part of the reason, but are you truly implying Wade's actions from time to time dont garner any well deserved disdain?

I try not to "hate" any player, its pretty sad if you ask me. After all, these guys are only playing a game.

Wade definitely has an attitude and a mean streak, and has had a couple ***** moves over the course of his career. That, combined with him being very good, is the reason people dislike him.

good luck finding me a star who hasn't done something incredibly annoying from time to time.

LongIslandIcedZ
12-27-2012, 04:33 PM
good luck finding me a star who hasn't done something incredibly annoying from time to time.

Durant and Rose?

Regardless, the point I'm making is that to think the only reason people hate Wade is because he is one of the GOAT is comical. His actions play a large role in the"hate" he gets.

KG21
12-27-2012, 04:39 PM
I don't hate him just don't like him.

As a role model and stand up citizen he surly doesn't act like he is presented to be.

I used to like the guy, was a fierce warrior and a defender. Now, he just drags his ***, plays with no passion anymore and was participant into a lot of feuds.

Rondo's arm WTF Wade
Now Ramon,
Who's next...

All I say respect his quality but his personality as a player I absolutely hate! He pretends to be a bad guy but he's the whiniest player ever!

nickdymez
12-27-2012, 04:40 PM
nickdymez, you are the one that's pathetic, nickdymez.

Got it, nickdymez?

I dont have any idea who you are

Sadds The Gr8
12-27-2012, 04:40 PM
he's a dirty player, a flopper, and a dickwad

NBA Forum Sucks.

you sure as hell post in it alot for someone who thinks it sucks.

JNoel
12-27-2012, 04:41 PM
nickdymez08-09 Champ.

nickdymez
12-27-2012, 04:42 PM
nickdymez08-09 Champ.

Another Heat Troll right here. Its funny because the only people who attack me are Heat/Lebron fans. Everyone else could care less.. hmmmmm, go figure.:rolleyes:

Hawkeye15
12-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Durant and Rose?

Regardless, the point I'm making is that to think the only reason people hate Wade is because he is one of the GOAT is comical. His actions play a large role in the"hate" he gets.

Durant flopped everywhere before the no-rip thru came into play. Rose isn't a man. He is a cybord teddy bear. Point is, almost every star does things that irritate even their own fans.

bucketss
12-27-2012, 04:44 PM
Another Heat Troll right here. Its funny because the only people who attack me are Heat/Lebron fans. Everyone else could care less.. hmmmmm, go figure.:rolleyes:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6s0fu9fsJ1rpga6zo1_400.jpg

JNoel

Im pretty sure that I didn't attack you. Also i'm pretty sure that rlundi guy is a Magic fan..

heyman321
He got a Finals MVP and championship he didn't deserve. Steve Javie did.

RonE Coleman
12-27-2012, 04:45 PM
Durant flopped everywhere before the no-rip thru came into play. Rose isn't a man. He is a cybord teddy bear. Point is, almost every star does things that irritate even their own fans.

Lets be real, thats not exactly the "flopping' we are talking about. Wade flops up and down the court and then complains when he doesn't get the call. I used to be a big Wade fan but seriously can't stand the guy anymore.

And Rose is the man, Passionate humble superstar.

Faneik

i think most of your posts are pathetic, and I'm not a Lebron fan

Hawkeye15
Lets be real, thats not exactly the "flopping' we are talking about. Wade flops up and down the court and then complains when he doesn't get the call. I used to be a big Wade fan but seriously can't stand the guy anymore.

I.hated.the.rip.through.b.s. I could not stand it. That is flopping to me.

RonE Coleman
12-27-2012, 04:46 PM

Old Cam'ron is way cooler than Lebron :D

nickdymez
12-27-2012, 04:47 PM
i think most of your posts are pathetic, and I'm not a Lebron fan

Sorry bro, you should form your own opinion instead of trying to fit in around here and bash me based on what others think of me. If you took the time to actually read some of my more serious posts, you would see that im pretty even. But do your thing, Im not to hurt by you not being a fan of mines.

CityofTreez
12-27-2012, 04:48 PM
Sessions played for the Lakers last year......

That ****ing joke deserved a hit in the jewels by Wade!

KB-Pau-DH2012
I just think he's entitled to everything after winning 2 championships. I don't like his laissez-faire attitude, I don't think he's a smart player in terms of taking care of his body and he's stubborn in not adjusting his game. He keeps crashing the floor, he flops A LOT, and it's taken him 9 1/2 yrs to hire a shooting coach. And I still don't agree with the amount of FTAs he got in the 06 Finals, and now he feels entitled to get to the FT line for basically everything.

That being said...what I like about him is his late game situation intangibles, his weak-side shot blocking, his playmaking and unselfishness, and his game on the fast-break, which is a beautiful thing to watch. I also thing it's admirable that he's stepped aside and let LeBron take the reigns as that's what best for the Heat team.

SteBO

So now there are levels of flopping? I always thought this flopping stuff was overexaggerated when it comes to Dwyane, because his playing style just results in him falling down a ton. That's just the player he is.

He does complain alot though. That irritates his own fanbase more than it does anyone else, including myself. He'd actually do himself more justice in getting more calls if he just got up and ran back on defense.

Stinkyoutsider
12-27-2012, 04:49 PM
I think it's because he's kind of a dirty player? Of course, he does a good job of hiding some of the cheapshots but I think that's the main reason why he's not liked...

He seems like a pretty boy? A guy who wants all the attention on him?

Hawkeye15
12-27-2012, 04:50 PM
So now there are levels of flopping? I always thought this flopping stuff was overexaggerated when it comes to Dwyane, because his playing style just results in him falling down a ton. That's just the player he is.

He does complain alot though. That irritates his own fanbase more than it does anyone else, including myself. He'd actually do himself more justice in getting more calls if he just got up and ran back on defense.

Love drives us Wolves fans nuts with the whining. Get the **** back on defense, and at the next whistle, have a little convo with the ref. That is sure to get better results then yelling at them and throwing your hands up like a spoiled kid after what you perceived as a no-call.

RenegadeRiot36
12-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Its not because hes good, because there are plenty of other good players out there that people dont hate. Its more because Wade screams, cries, moans, and flops 80% of the time hes out there on the court. He thinks hes tough then goes and kicks a guy in the nuts. Watch any game with Wade in the last 2 years and it will become obvious.

RonE Coleman
12-27-2012, 04:52 PM
I.hated.the.rip.through.b.s. I could not stand it. That is flopping to me.

Everyone did that, and you know your reaching here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DotWs4WlIVA

Some of the reasons I cant stand Wade or Miami

Faneik
Sorry bro, you should form your own opinion instead of trying to fit in around here and bash me based on what others think of me. If you took the time to actually read some of my more serious posts, you would see that im pretty even. But do your thing, Im not to hurt by you not being a fan of mines.

trying to fit in?

based on what others think of you?

you are clueless.

even some lakers fans are ashamed of you. you think you're funny, but you're just ridiculous

ILLUSIONIST^248

^

SteBO
Love drives us Wolves fans nuts with the whining. Get the **** back on defense, and at the next whistle, have a little convo with the ref. That is sure to get better results then yelling at them and throwing your hands up like a spoiled kid after what you perceived as a no-call.
And to compound the problem, a 5 on 4 semi-transition hoop with his man scoring running down the floor.

Hawkeye15
12-27-2012, 04:53 PM

the rip-thru is a flop to me. Always has been dude. Sorry, not changing my mind. Its creating a foul from literally nothing by flailing your arms all over the place. How is that not a flop? He and Kevin Martin absolutely pissed me off when they did that.

RonE Coleman
12-27-2012, 04:55 PM

Not really, just saying the rip through was not necessarily a flop. More just a way to take advantage of the defender touching you.

Flopping to me is what Reggie Evans or Wade does on a consistent basis.

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Where's LongHornFan? He should be having a field day with this thread.

mjm07

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

RonE Coleman
the rip-thru is a flop to me. Always has been dude. Sorry, not changing my mind. Its creating a foul from literally nothing by flailing your arms all over the place. How is that not a flop? He and Kevin Martin absolutely pissed me off when they did that.

Agree to disagree. But there is no way the rip through is as bad as what is being shown in that video. At least there is contact in the rip through. Rose doesn't even touch Lebron, Boozer does not even touch Bosh and they go down like someone shot them with a 45 at point blank.

bucketss

you don't have enough basketball knowledge to make serious posts.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-27-2012, 04:57 PM

those soccer flops are ****ing epic.

nickdymez
12-27-2012, 04:57 PM
you don't have enough basketball knowledge to make serious posts.

what? :facepalm:

SteBO
12-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Not really, just saying the rip through was not necessarily a flop. More just a way to take advantage of the defender touching you.

Evans and Wade shouldn't even be put in the same breath. This is not me saying Wade doesn't flop his fair share, but Reggie Evans a million times worse than Wade is and that's not debatable. I also think "consistent basis" is a bit a stretch. Wade's playing style always has him falling down when he probably shouldn't. That's not flopping, that's just the same old BS clumsiness that pisses off his fans.

I wish he'd do a better job to take care of his body on the floor.

Hawkeye15
12-27-2012, 04:58 PM

you don't know what the rip-thru is apparently. The defender isn't even touching you, just has the lead arm out. The offensive player then flails their arms up, CREATING the contact, and gets a foul call while the defender just sits there smiling, knowing they got duped. Whenever we played the Thunder or Rockets, the coaching staff would preach to keep that lead arm way up, and if you fell asleep, Durant or Martin just dove into you and got a call.

Hawkeye15
12-27-2012, 04:59 PM
Agree to disagree. But there is no way the rip through is as bad as what is being shown in that video. At least there is contact in the rip through. Rose doesn't even touch Lebron, Boozer does not even touch Bosh and they go down like someone shot them with a 45 at point blank.

so you value flops more that deserve an academy award lol :p

bucketss
12-27-2012, 04:59 PM
what? :facepalm:

you don't know **** about basketball thats why you resort to trolling.

RonE Coleman
12-27-2012, 05:00 PM
Evans and Wade shouldn't even be put in the same breath. This is not me saying Wade doesn't flop his fair share, but Reggie Evans a million times worse than Wade is and that's not debatable. I also think "consistent basis" is a bit a stretch. Wade's playing style always has him falling down when he probably shouldn't. That's not flopping, that's just the same old BS clumsiness that pisses off his fans.

Fair enough. Evans is definitely a bigger flopper than Wade, but no player in the NBA complains as much as Wade over every single call.

joseph aka Jman
12-27-2012, 05:00 PM
Wade is huge flopper so therefore he sucks

LongIslandIcedZ
12-27-2012, 05:01 PM

I guess that means there are levels of flopping haha.

There are a few things that Wade does that is a little annoying, falling down after every layup is excessive. Some layups? Sure, he is a little guy so it makes sense that he'll get taken down every so often. However, he falls like every play.

I just didnt like the argument that the only reason people dislike Wade is because he is one of the all time greats.

Not everyone dislikes him because he's good, sometimes its deserved.

SteBO
12-27-2012, 05:02 PM
Fair enough. Evans is definitely a bigger flopper than Wade, but no player in the NBA complains as much as Wade over every single call.
100% agreed. I'm glad I found common ground with another NY fan on a topic regarding the Heat on this site.

nickdymez
12-27-2012, 05:04 PM

There are a few things that Wade does that is a little annoying, falling down after every layup is excessive. Some layups? Sure, he is a little guy so it makes sense that he'll get taken down every so often. However, he falls like every play.

I just didnt like the argument that the only reason people dislike Wade is because he is one of the all time greats.

lmao. This. In my league we had a running joke to see who could do the "Wade drop" the best after a lay-up. Guys were litteraly on uncontested fast breaks by themselves and would fall after the lay-up. We got T'd up for it too.. good times.

RonE Coleman
12-27-2012, 05:05 PM
you don't know what the rip-thru is apparently. The defender isn't even touching you, just has the lead arm out. The offensive player then flails their arms up, CREATING the contact, and gets a foul call while the defender just sits there smiling, knowing they got duped. Whenever we played the Thunder or Rockets, the coaching staff would preach to keep that lead arm way up, and if you fell asleep, Durant or Martin just dove into you and got a call.

Horrible quality but if you think a rip through is worse than this you are nuts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwqg4ooyHk

Just embarrassing.

RonE Coleman
12-27-2012, 05:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFA5vSjvzGk

Epic!

SteBO
12-27-2012, 05:07 PM

Lol what I meant by that was the "rip-thru", "delayed reaction to contact", "overexaggerations". You know which ones are less annoying that others, but I still consider them all flops. Even the stars that are likeable do/did it(Durant and Rose).

Alot of the stuff Wade does annoy Heat fans too. Check a few GT's in the Heat forum and you'll see for yourself. We're very critical of him on what he does on and off the floor at times.

nickdymez
12-27-2012, 05:09 PM

Epic!

lmfao! No one can defend this.. He didnt even get close to touched.

RonE Coleman
100% agreed. I'm glad I found common ground with another NY fan on a topic regarding the Heat on this site.

Don't get me wrong, its not like I don't know Wade is good. But he is definitely a *****, cries all the time and takes cheap shots on guys that could actually hurt them.

Just look at what he did to Rondo or Collison in the playoffs

MagicHero3
for all you ppl saying we hate him bc hes good, that is very very very inaccurate on my part. He could be the worst player, and id still hate him. between his cheap shots, his constant complaining to the refs, and his less-than-respectful tweets/antics, theres plenty of reasons to actually dislike him. Just bc a player is good does not mean thats why hes hated. otherwise, every really good player would be as hated as Wade is.

Thunder-Sooner
12-27-2012, 05:10 PM
Cocky, points at himself, can't speak proper english, flops, acts like he gets fouled all the time, acts like he gets hurt all the time and he gets angry and embaressed when he gets blocked or gets the ball stolen which sometimes ends up in him flagrant fouling somebody.

Hawkeye15
12-27-2012, 05:11 PM
Horrible quality but if you think a rip through is worse than this you are nuts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwqg4ooyHk

Just embarrassing.

didn't say what is worse. I think they are all b.s. They are taking advantage of whistles that have no business being blown.

tripleplay2007
12-27-2012, 05:12 PM
He's extremely 1 dimensional, all he can really do is drive hard and make athletic plays. His jump shot is awful...

The reason he's good is he recklessly drives in the paint as hard as he can. He either will make a shot because people are afraid to foul the dude or he'll get a whistle and get free throws. He loves the no fly zone.

Nothings wrong with this, he's just taking advantage of rules that protect athletic guards and make them stars in this league.

In all honesty though he would be an average player in the league before all the Shaq rule changes came into effect.

He enjoys acting a lot too. He cries every time someone even touches him, he looks to get contact just to get to the line.

He's a very smart player but he's really taking advantage of the rules in a negative way.

Enzo
12-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Dirty player and this....http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7464/waden.jpg

tripleplay2007
12-27-2012, 05:15 PM

Epic!

Great post.

dalton749
12-27-2012, 05:16 PM
didnt he break kobes nose in the all star game too

bucketss
12-27-2012, 05:30 PM
He's extremely 1 dimensional, all he can really do is drive hard and make athletic plays. His jump shot is awful...

The reason he's good is he recklessly drives in the paint as hard as he can. He either will make a shot because people are afraid to foul the dude or he'll get a whistle and get free throws. He loves the no fly zone.

Nothings wrong with this, he's just taking advantage of rules that protect athletic guards and make them stars in this league.

In all honesty though he would be an average player in the league before all the Shaq rule changes came into effect.

He enjoys acting a lot too. He cries every time someone even touches him, he looks to get contact just to get to the line.

He's a very smart player but he's really taking advantage of the rules in a negative way.

average player?

tripleplay2007
12-27-2012, 05:34 PM
average player?

Did I studd ddud dddueerr errrrr?

ManRam
12-27-2012, 05:37 PM

Well, this is a stupid post.

1. Those are terrible reasons to "hate" a player.
2. The "he'd only be average if it weren't for rule changes" is literally one of the silliest things I've read all day. WHAT?!? :confused:

Please elaborate on these rule changes that turn an average player into a perennial top 5 player. PLEASE

bucketss
12-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Did I studd ddud dddueerr errrrr?

dwayne ****ing wade average?

justinnum1
12-27-2012, 05:40 PM
:dance:

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Smh

tripleplay2007
12-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Well, this is a stupid post.

1. Those are terrible reasons to "hate" a player.
2. The "he'd only be average if it weren't for rule changes" is literally one of the silliest things I've read all day. WHAT?!? :confused:

Please elaborate on these rule changes that turn an average player into a perennial top 5 player. PLEASE

Wade makes his points in the paint, "The no fly zone".

He would get put on his *** without a whistle every time he drove in there during the 90's or 80's.

It's just a different bread of basketball these days.

I never said I hate Wade... I just not a fan of his style of basketball.

I think he's a great player in today's NBA.

For you to say he's top 5 let's me know your one of his fan boys.

Don't take offense to why I dislike a player just because you like him.

NYMetros
12-27-2012, 09:21 PM
Cause he dislocated Rondo's elbow in a playoff game.

Celtics33
12-28-2012, 12:52 AM
Because his name is spelled Dwyane instead of Dwayne and spell check always considers it incorrect.

chipurmunki
12-28-2012, 01:55 AM
he's annoying. he mighta been decent before lebron got there, but since then he's a weak and whiny player who gets calls if someone looks at him. it's a primadonna league run by small handful of the biggest crybabies in sports. it's disgusting. no wonder nba fans in droves are turning to college hoops.

Mr_Jones
12-28-2012, 02:03 AM
I don't like players that spin in the air when they flop. Chris Paul does this, too.

TITTAYS

JordansBulls
01-01-2013, 09:07 PM

Pretty much this. People all of a sudden became Heat fans when Lebron went to the team and pretty much disregarded anything Wade had done or was doing.

Supreme LA
01-01-2013, 09:16 PM

^Hit it right on the nail.

Tony_Starks
01-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Because he's a winner. Let KD start getting rings and the hate will start on him as well. There are people that already are saying how they are "sick of hearing how nice he is." WHAT?

PLAYERS FAN
01-01-2013, 09:31 PM
Because, he willfully became robin to Lebron! Heat fans should have no problems with this, but if I was a Dwade fan this will make me sick!

Lakerhead4ever
01-01-2013, 09:41 PM
I use too til

Jarvo
01-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Because he's the Mastermind behind Lebron & Bosh coming to Miami to play and they mad.

SwatTeam
01-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Ummm does some one want to explain to this character ^^ what communism is?

Jarvo
01-01-2013, 09:45 PM

He hate him. . .

jerellh528
01-01-2013, 09:52 PM
I hate wade because of andrew32 jk.

Teeboy1487
01-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Because people hopped on the Longhornfan123 bandwagon.Um this.

meloman1592
01-01-2013, 09:53 PM
I don't hate him, he's just overrated

Kashmir13579
01-01-2013, 09:58 PM
He gets away with traveling a lot.

Auseranami
01-01-2013, 10:02 PM
Because he joined forces with Lebron and bosh and since then he's become a massive cry baby. Every time someone stops him from scoring he looks at the red like he should've gotten a whistle. Then, whenever he picks up a foul he looks at the ref like he's crazy for calling a foul on him. Then to top that off he's become a dirty player, and he calls other people out for "punk" plays. It takes an enormous amount of arrogance to do what he does

jerellh528
01-01-2013, 10:03 PM
Because of his cheekbone structure.

bucketss
01-01-2013, 10:28 PM
^Hit it right on the nail.

you think dwade is extremely one dimensional? why do you watch basketball?

bucketss
01-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Because, he willfully became robin to Lebron! Heat fans should have no problems with this, but if I was a Dwade fan this will make me sick!

they hate him because he was so unselfish that he let lebron take over because he knew that what it took to win? lol what dumb *** fans he has.

tripleplay2007
01-01-2013, 10:49 PM
He hate him. . .

Yeh.

tripleplay2007
01-01-2013, 10:51 PM
you think dwade is extremely one dimensional? why do you watch basketball?

So your saying Wade has an effective jump shot, a 3 point shot, he can rebound, and he's an elite passer?

He's has none of those intangibles. He's just athletic, and can drive better then anyone in the league with the modern rules.

He's an Oscar nominee too!

bucketss
01-01-2013, 10:56 PM
So your saying Wade has an effective jump shot, a 3 point shot, he can rebound, and he's an elite passer?

He's has none of those intangibles. He's just athletic, and can drive better then anyone in the league with the modern rules.

you know who else is athletic and can get to the basket? corey maggete. and yes for his position hes an elite passer,rebounder,defender. his 3 is suspect but his midrange use to be on point i don't know what happened to it.

BigEric
01-01-2013, 11:01 PM
He flops, whines, then does something dirty like he didn't do anything at all. Great player but annoying as ****.

Pretty much this. I don't "hate him because he's great" . I hate his court demeanor. I love great players. He plays FOR the whistle and when he doesn't get it... he whines, makes stink faces, annoying ****.

I don't care about the whole nuts thing.

sep11ie
01-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Some people are just dicks...

tripleplay2007
01-01-2013, 11:04 PM
you know who else is athletic and can get to the basket? corey maggete. and yes for his position hes an elite passer,rebounder,defender. his 3 is suspect but his midrange use to be on point i don't know what happened to it.

It doesn't mean that he has the same aggressive drive skill set that Wade has. Wade's the leagues elite at driving to the basket and that makes him good! I'm not saying he isn't efficient and I never said he was a bad defender. He just doesn't have a wide variety of tools.

Your argument is like saying Dwight Howard is a skilled offensive beast just because he scores a lot. Uhh it's obviously because he's athletic, strong, and aggressive. Has nothing to do with his offensive skill set. (No jumper, can't dribble, no post moves. He's just an athletic beast)

SwatTeam
01-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Let's see. He's very unselfish. Pretty decent career assist numbers at 6.1 per game. So he knows how to dish the ball for being a 2 guard. He avg's 1.0 block per game for a 6'4 SG, thats pretty good. Probably will go down as one of the greatest shot blocking guards of all time. He does score points. That's 3 dimensional stuff there. To be honest, everything you see is three dimensional, these aren't cartoons. That's a misnomer.

Yeah he b1tches and moans a lot more than he used to, but so does Duncan (who I have utmost respect for). CP3 also complains to the refs like crazy (and he's in his prime). I don't hold it against them. Its the politics of the game. You ***** to the refs and try to get them to crack and give you a few calls later in the game. It's been going on forever. If you've watched basketball for more then 5 years you would know that. Ever heard of lobbyists?

giants73756
01-01-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm sure having Shaq on his team had nothing to do with that...

Frozenred
01-01-2013, 11:36 PM
He played the Bulls in the 2010 offseason.

Jarvo
01-01-2013, 11:46 PM
I'm sure having Shaq on his team had nothing to do with that...

Zo played better than Shaq in that Finals really.

Aust
01-01-2013, 11:56 PM
Because he's a cheap shot artist.

tapajafri
01-01-2013, 11:58 PM
because he's not that good and gets in lebron's way

PleaseBeNice
01-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Because he feels like he is entitled to EVERY call

Heatcheck
01-02-2013, 11:18 AM

buddy, your just being hard headed now.
look at his numbers...he's average always in the 4-5 range in rebounds, he averages 6 assists for his career. he's the best shot blocking gaurd ever not named michael jordan, almoost 2 steals for his career.
all this while shooting 48%, give me a break.

Heatcheck
01-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Let's see. He's very unselfish. Pretty decent career assist numbers at 6.1 per game. So he knows how to dish the ball for being a 2 guard. He avg's 1.0 block per game for a 6'4 SG, thats pretty good. Probably will go down as one of the greatest shot blocking guards of all time. He does score points. That's 3 dimensional stuff there. To be honest, everything you see is three dimensional, these aren't cartoons. That's a misnomer.

Yeah he b1tches and moans a lot more than he used to, but so does Duncan (who I have utmost respect for). CP3 also complains to the refs like crazy (and he's in his prime). I don't hold it against them. Its the politics of the game. You ***** to the refs and try to get them to crack and give you a few calls later in the game. It's been going on forever. If you've watched basketball for more then 5 years you would know that. Ever heard of lobbyists?

they pretend kobe and all of them werent already proficient in this art way before wade showed up.

Andrew32
01-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Zo played better than Shaq in that Finals really.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
How can people make such stupid statements?

Shaq averaged 18 / 12 / 3apg / 1.5bpg on 69% shooting in the first 3 Miami wins in the 2006 Finals while playing 39mpg.
He then dropped 10 / 12rpg in the 4th win.

Zo averaged 2 / 2 / 1bpg on 50% shooting in those 3 games while playing 9mpg.
He then dropped 8 / 6rpg in the 4th win.

Andrew32
01-02-2013, 12:07 PM
So your saying Wade has an effective jump shot, a 3 point shot.
Wade has had an elite mid-range jumper in numerous seasons and has always been a good enough 3pt shooter that his man will never give him the shot.
He ain't like Rondo.

Even this year he is shooting 42% from 16ft-3pt range while taking a respectable number of attempts.

In the end though the point of the game is to put the ball in the basket.
Production + Efficiency is all that matters. It doesn't matter how you put the ball in the basket.

He can rebound, and he's an elite passer?
He has always been one of the best and most talented Non-PG passers in the league so yes obviously he is an elite passer and creator.

He has also always been a very good rebounder for his size.

Eh... Prime Wade was an unstoppable scorer, an elite passer and one of the best defensive guards of this generation.

You may not have liked his style of play but his GOAT level first step and slashing ability combined with a good mid-range game made him a better and more unstoppable scorer then even Kobe was.

Believe it or not Prime Jordan had the same style of play and a similar albeit better skillset.

Green_Monster
01-02-2013, 12:16 PM
His a dirty player

he flops like a fish.

These.

Mr Haha
01-02-2013, 12:27 PM
Herpes.

Ladies Man
01-02-2013, 12:34 PM
He's dirty, complains to the refs about every play, and he I think he's overrated. He also plays with LeBron, who I am not a fan of. But I'll admit Lebron carries that team, and without him they are nothing, just like Chicago with no Rose or Boston with no Rondo etc.

naps
01-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Because he's ripped their teams over the years, because he's too great of a player, because he brought LeBron to Miami, because he didn't go to their teams in 2010 (one or two fanbases), and because he plays the position the most overrated and greatest ballhog plays so he gets hated by most of those philes.

Heatcheck
01-02-2013, 02:29 PM

Heatcheck
01-02-2013, 02:37 PM
He's dirty, complains to the refs about every play, and he I think he's overrated. He also plays with LeBron, who I am not a fan of. But I'll admit Lebron carries that team, and without him they are nothing, just like Chicago with no Rose or Boston with no Rondo etc.

yeah, anyone can average 25-6-5 on 48% shooting for a career, look at Jordan, and....um....

tripleplay2007
01-02-2013, 02:57 PM
buddy, your just being hard headed now.
look at his numbers...he's average always in the 4-5 range in rebounds, he averages 6 assists for his career. he's the best shot blocking gaurd ever not named michael jordan, almoost 2 steals for his career.
all this while shooting 48%, give me a break.

I never said he was a bad defender and I never said he was a bad inside scorer. He has an awful jump shot, Give me a break bandwagon bias Heat fan. I've said he's athletic af and he's the best at driving in the league... What do you want me to say? "He's the best all around scorer in the league"... Hop of the nads bruh.

tripleplay2007
01-02-2013, 03:00 PM
Wade has had an elite mid-range jumper in numerous seasons and has always been a good enough 3pt shooter that his man will never give him the shot.
He ain't like Rondo.

Even this year he is shooting 42% from 16ft-3pt range while taking a respectable number of attempts.

In the end though the point of the game is to put the ball in the basket.
Production + Efficiency is all that matters. It doesn't matter how you put the ball in the basket.

He has always been one of the best and most talented Non-PG passers in the league so yes obviously he is an elite passer and creator.

He has also always been a very good rebounder for his size.

Eh... Prime Wade was an unstoppable scorer, an elite passer and one of the best defensive guards of this generation.

You may not have liked his style of play but his GOAT level first step and slashing ability combined with a good mid-range game made him a better and more unstoppable scorer then even Kobe was.

Believe it or not Prime Jordan had the same style of play and a similar albeit better skillset.

Okay so what I got out of your post is "Wade is way more unstoppable then prime Kobe" "Wade's game is just like prime Jordan's".

No way man, Jordan played with the elite centers. In this NBA we have today where they blow whistles on everything Jordan would destroy everyone and make Wade look like a little *****.

SportsFanatic10
01-02-2013, 03:02 PM

have you seen wade in the post over the last few years? his post game is becoming dominant. and if it weren't for lebron, wade would average 6 or 7 assists per game hes an underrated passer. for his position wade is a great defender/passer/rebounder and his offensive game isn't nearly as limited as you suggest lol.

Heatcheck
01-02-2013, 03:10 PM
I never said he was a bad defender and I never said he was a bad inside scorer. He has an awful jump shot, Give me a break bandwagon bias Heat fan. I've said he's athletic af and he's the best at driving in the league... What do you want me to say? "He's the best all around scorer in the league"... Hop of the nads bruh.

you just shitted on his game saying he was one dimensional, that he's not an elite passer, cant rebound, all he can do is drive. the numbers say your full of sh't accross the board, he has better career numbers than kobe so he cant be too overatted can he?. but im a bandwagon biased heat fan.

Andrew32
01-02-2013, 03:19 PM
Okay so what I got out of your post is "Wade is way more unstoppable then prime Kobe" "Wade's game is just like prime Jordan's".

This is true except for the last part.
I said Prime Wade was the closest we have seen to Prime Jordan.

I didn't imply he was as effective or exactly the same.

True-Prime Jordan was basically 09/10 Wade but just slightly better at everything and with better durability.
Slightly better shooter, passer, ball handler, defender etc...

In this NBA we have today where they blow whistles on everything Jordan would destroy everyone.
Agreed. Jordan is way better then Wade, Kobe or any of the other guards from the 00's.

That being said Wade is a legend and Top 20 All-Time player at worst.
We should respect and enjoy him while he is around.

nickdymez
01-02-2013, 04:25 PM
This is true except for the last part.
I said Prime Wade was the closest we have seen to Prime Jordan.

I didn't imply he was as effective or exactly the same.

True-Prime Jordan was basically 09/10 Wade but just slightly better at everything and with better durability.
Slightly better shooter, passer, ball handler, defender etc...

Agreed. Jordan is way better then Wade, Kobe or any of the other guards from the 00's.

That being said Wade is a legend and Top 20 All-Time player at worst.
We should respect and enjoy him while he is around.

I've never seen so much determination to discredit one player like I see you do with Kobe. Its almost amazing. You come up with well thought out reasons I guess to make you seem less like a "hater". But it actually makes you look more like one than ever.

GiantsSwaGG
01-02-2013, 04:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/franjie77/wah.jpg

Cause he cried like a ***** after a shoulder injury!

Heatcheck
01-02-2013, 06:24 PM
I've never seen so much determination to discredit one player like I see you do with Kobe. Its almost amazing. You come up with well thought out reasons I guess to make you seem less like a "hater". But it actually makes you look more like one than ever.

If they are well thought out and are backed by logical reasoning, how is he a hater? or is a hater anyone who doesn't think like you?

Everymanalion
01-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Because of this.

http://www.basketball-memes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Et_tu_Joey_Crawford_-_D_Wade_LOL.png

nickdymez
01-02-2013, 07:58 PM
If they are well thought out and are backed by logical reasoning, how is he a hater? or is a hater anyone who doesn't think like you?

No. Hater is anyone who goes out of his way to prove something that is all but common knowledge wrong. For instance, I hate Lebron's game to the fullest. But i will not try and argue that he isnt the best player in the league right now. The closest I will get to hating on Lebron is saying that Durant is in his league, which i believe....