PDA

View Full Version : teams that should trade for demarcus cousins.

eddyv7
12-23-2012, 10:36 PM
with the latest drama going on with demarcus cousins. i think the kings are going to get tired and decide its time to clean house by trading tyreke evans and demarcus cousins. teams that should jump on cousins are the magic. they desperately need a star player after dwight left and cousins could be their franchise player. Cleveland a duo of Irving and cousins would be intriguing. the wizzards john wall and cousins have played together before they will have good chemistry,. milwakee by trading either brandon jennings or monta ellis

COOLbeans
12-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Not the warriors

Jiggy2maHeat
12-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Cousins for Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller

TO Rapz
12-23-2012, 10:49 PM
Please send him to Toronto :pray:

Casey will get his head on straight and Cousins + Valanciunas front court = :drool:

eddyv7
12-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Cousins for Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller

yeah right keep dreaming rookie :facepalm:

JNoel
12-23-2012, 10:50 PM
I'll trade my couzins for Cousins.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-23-2012, 10:51 PM
I'd like to see him with Kyrie. Don't think they have the pieces though.

MagicBucsSox
12-23-2012, 10:52 PM
I see Chicago, GSw, Boston and Cleveland goin after him

eddyv7
12-23-2012, 10:53 PM

anderson varajeo and zeller for cousins plus fillers

Longhornfan1234
12-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Trade Wade and 1 st round pick for Cousins.

Cousins on the Heat. :drool:

Raps18-19 Champ
12-23-2012, 10:59 PM
anderson varajeo and zeller for cousins plus fillers

Lol, the Kings would hang up the phone.

ACanadian
12-23-2012, 11:01 PM
valanciunas for cousins

Mr_Amaziing
12-23-2012, 11:02 PM
Would Love if he came to Oklahoma City

Okc gets- Cousins and Fredette

Kings gets- Perkins, Toronto's 1st rounder, Okc's 1st rounder

Westbrook
Sefo
Durant
Ibaka
Cousins

JNoel
12-23-2012, 11:02 PM
Trade Wade and 1 st round pick for Cousins.

Cousins on the Heat. :drool:

Wade's not leaving the Heat. Cousins' value is at an all time low, and the Heat can easily get him for a package of Chalmers, Miller, picks for Cousins/might be able to convince the Kings with Pat magic.

thephoenixson28
12-23-2012, 11:04 PM
Phoenix for Gortat.

JLynn943
12-23-2012, 11:06 PM

Westbrook
Sefo
Durant
Ibaka
Cousins

I think the Kings can do better than that. Maybe not though. I'd prefer Lamb over the Thunder's 1st (which is not very valuable at all)

Stuckey#3
12-23-2012, 11:11 PM
He will go to an underperforming major market for expirings and picks. Trust me... With the team for sale the Kings will not take on money. I hope for DMCs case they can at least pull the trigger on a trade and he doesn't spend the rest of the season at home. I can realistically see Chicago, Dallas or Boston landing him. As soon as he gets on a team with a winning record he will be unstoppable.

TrueFan420
12-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Spurs would be perfect fit

BIG worm
12-23-2012, 11:18 PM
He will go to an underperforming major market for expirings and picks. Trust me... With the team for sale the Kings will not take on money. I hope for DMCs case they can at least pull the trigger on a trade and he doesn't spend the rest of the season at home. I can realistically see Chicago, Dallas or Boston landing him. As soon as he gets on a team with a winning record he will be unstoppable.

This. I'd love to see Chicago make a deal, don't know if our f.o. is aggressive enough to get it done though.

Lakers4life08
12-23-2012, 11:22 PM
who the hell wanna center with zero brains and shooting under 40%.....

lavarius2
12-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Miami heat should talk either Anthony an ah shooter James Jones

jammastershake
12-23-2012, 11:33 PM
The correct answer is: no one

Kid Fabulous
12-23-2012, 11:35 PM
Gortat, Marshall, and a pick. For cuzzo

heyman321
12-23-2012, 11:35 PM
Bargnani, Calderon, and a pick.

UPRock
12-23-2012, 11:36 PM
I don't see Cousins going to Orlando, not after last year fiasco by another immature center. I can see Phoenix making a run for him and maybe Cleveland.

UPRock
12-23-2012, 11:39 PM
And Boston, actually, that team is a perfect match for him.

PAOboston
12-23-2012, 11:41 PM
the celtics could be an interesting trade partner. they have the likes of bradley/sullinger/melo along with lee/bass/barbosa who are also tradeable.

popo85
12-23-2012, 11:48 PM

Thompson or Waiters to start with then add Zeller

97NYer
12-23-2012, 11:52 PM
Varejao, Waiters and a pick for Cousins and a filler would be interesting

JEDean89
12-24-2012, 12:02 AM

Westbrook
Sefo
Durant
Ibaka
Cousins

i actually really like this idea, durant, westbrook ibak and brooks would not have any tolerance for his antics and its one of the few winning teams with the assets to pull it off. i don't think your idea works though, OKC would have to sweeten it a bit.

Perkins, Lamb, Toronto's 1st rounder + maybe another pick and player for

Fredette, Cousins, Salmons

This could cause a problem for OKC though next year when Cousins needs an extension. You know some dipshit GM is gonna throw 15 million a year at this guy and I don't know if OKC would want to go threw that again.

RipCity32
12-24-2012, 12:06 AM
OKC could probably offer the best package right now but would they want to risk his attitude messing with a already title contending roster?Also though would they be able to afford him after next year.

shep33
12-24-2012, 12:07 AM
The Cavs should've called by now. They have Andy who is beasting this year, and he's a pretty good character guy. Good vet with playoff experience. This lets Robinson get into the mix more often too.

shep33
12-24-2012, 12:13 AM
I wouldn't do it if I'm OKC. DeMarcus as a #3 option probably wouldn't sit well with him.

PleaseBeNice
12-24-2012, 12:17 AM
DMC/Cisco for Gortat/Dudley. Get it done

Jint.
12-24-2012, 12:23 AM
Cousins needs to go to a team with a bunch of vets.. or the Globetrotters

Nycbball08
12-24-2012, 12:32 AM
The damn D league that's where he belongs, or back to high school.

sep11ie
12-24-2012, 12:33 AM
Unfortunately I see Houston making a move for him.

Ebbs
12-24-2012, 12:35 AM
Id love Cous in Dallas ironically.

Everymanalion
12-24-2012, 12:35 AM
Best fit would be Boston, CHI or Spurs. IMO. Pops would **** him up.

ryder78c
12-24-2012, 12:36 AM
3 team trade

Bucks get:matthews,hickson
Kings get:Ellis,leonard,gooden,future 1st ,fillers from both teams
Blazers get:Cousins,Thorton,Jimmer

Cousins
Aldridge
Batum
Thorton
Lillard/Jimmer

kozelkid
12-24-2012, 12:40 AM
I don't think Boston is as wise of an option as yall think. Maybe this would be a good move a few years back when the big 3 was truly a force to be reckoned with. As it is, Rondo, who can be a headcase himself from time to time, is becoming a core player for them, and I don't think it would necessarily be wise to add Cousins to the mix with Rondo.

The 3 teams that make the most sense are Chicago, Dallas and San Antonio. All 3 have tough coaches with quality veteran leadership. My money is on Dallas.

blazerman
12-24-2012, 12:45 AM
3 team trade

Bucks get:matthews,hickson
Kings get:Ellis,leonard,gooden,future 1st ,fillers from both teams
Blazers get:Cousins,Thorton,Jimmer

Cousins
Aldridge
Batum
Thorton
Lillard/Jimmer

I like it, filler from Portland is anyone on the bench

NYKNYGNYY
12-24-2012, 12:50 AM
Moat of these posts are laughable ...Orlando should get on this trade a first and a second maybe a filler also .. afflalo and cousins would be nice ...Orlando is tryna get young anyway ,,,he needs to get his head out of his *** though he can be great and really get a big paycheck

Arch Stanton
12-24-2012, 01:00 AM
Thompson or Waiters to start with then add Zeller

The Cavs aren't going to mortgage their future for a guy with character issues. Plus AV is outplaying Cousins so in no way would they add Waiters, TT, or Zeller. The best scenario might be AV and a late first for Cousins. And I'd be skeptical of this trade. Because there are better scenarios for an AV trade.

Kyben36
12-24-2012, 01:03 AM
Washington has done a terrible job with Nene IMO,
The Bucks traded away a very good C, with injury problems. but never got him going
Orlando is a team that is just built the wrong way, playing inside out is fine, but you need more than that.
OF the 4 choices, I say Cle. I think they could develop him and turn him and Kyree into a good starting point.

Arch Stanton
12-24-2012, 01:03 AM
Lol, the Kings would hang up the phone.

Lol, because they know it was a prank phone call.

Il Mago50
12-24-2012, 01:07 AM
Lowry for Cousins.

Honestly though, Wiz would be smart to trade for him. THey have his college teammate and friend John Wall already there as a cornerstone and I think that would be a good situation because of that.

mrblisterdundee
12-24-2012, 01:09 AM
The Sacramento Kings trade DeMarcus Cousins ($3.9 million, 2 years) to Boston for Jared Sullenger ($1.3 million, 4 years), Fab Melo ($1.3 million, 4 years) and Avery Bradley ($1.6 million, 2 years).
If anyone who can get cousins under control, it's Kevin Garnett. If Cousins can be made into a respectable basketball player by the time Garnett retires, then it will have been worth it, and the Celtics will have two very good pieces for the transition.
Sacramento will get a lot of unproven talent, but they'll get rid of the headaches and increase their depth in the front and back court.

WhiskeyBear
12-24-2012, 01:11 AM
I'd trade Brandon Jennings and Monta for Cousings

TaylorMays
12-24-2012, 01:18 AM
Morey's been trying to get him since the day he was drafted...

biglows27
12-24-2012, 01:41 AM
Phx : a. bynum , jimmer, d wright
Phi : d Cousins, f garcia, w johnson 1st rd pick from phx(LAL)
Sac: m gortat, k marshall , n young, j dudley
What do you guys think?

b@llhog24
12-24-2012, 01:48 AM
He could play pf for the rockets.

b@llhog24
12-24-2012, 01:49 AM
The Cavs aren't going to mortgage their future for a guy with character issues. Plus AV is outplaying Cousins so in no way would they add Waiters, TT, or Zeller. The best scenario might be AV and a late first for Cousins. And I'd be skeptical of this trade. Because there are better scenarios for an AV trade.

You're overrating Andy.

LBJ6
12-24-2012, 01:51 AM
Well, the Heat badly needs a Center.

Arch Stanton
12-24-2012, 01:57 AM
You're overrating Andy.

Andy is outplaying Cousins from a statistical standpoint. Andy also has a cap friendly contract and isn't the headcase Cousins continues to be. I think maybe the only other thing the Cavs could offer is cap relief (taking on Salmons contract). Beyond that its too much risk for a guy that currently is less than Andy.

b@llhog24
12-24-2012, 02:06 AM
Andy is outplaying Cousins from a statistical standpoint. Andy also has a cap friendly contract and isn't the headcase Cousins continues to be. I think maybe the only other thing the Cavs could offer is cap relief (taking on Salmons contract). Beyond that its too much risk for a guy that currently is less than Andy.

I know what he's producing and it's not like he's 1) Light years ahead in production. 2) Is young enough to grow with Kyrie 3) Likely to keep this pace up.

Blink
12-24-2012, 02:08 AM
Spurs or Magic.

Arch Stanton
12-24-2012, 02:12 AM
I know what he's producing and it's not like he's 1) Light years ahead in production. 2) Is young enough to grow with Kyrie 3) Likely to keep this pace up.

Andy is trending upwards and has been for the past few seasons. The only thing stopping him is age. So I do see him continuing at this pace or at least maintaining. I think Cousins has the potential to be a better player and if it wasn't for his character issues I'd be willing to give up more. IMO, his character issues hurt his overall value, not his potential or upside.

DeRozan10
12-24-2012, 02:12 AM
Kyle Lowry + Ed Davis for DeMarcus Cousins + Filler

b@llhog24
12-24-2012, 02:21 AM
Andy is trending upwards and has been for the past few seasons. The only thing stopping him is age. So I do see him continuing at this pace or at least maintaining. I think Cousins has the potential to be a better player and if it wasn't for his character issues I'd be willing to give up more. IMO, his character issues hurt his overall value, not his potential or upside.

He's played 25 games to date, if we split them into 13 and 12 his counting stats stay the same but his efficiency sees a decline. I agree Cousins trade value is at an all-time low but you're saying it yourself it has nothing to do with his skills/potential/upside it's just character issues. A change of scenery could do wonders for him. Plus Byron Scotts voice would resonate a little higher with me than Smart's if I was DMC.

Arch Stanton
12-24-2012, 02:57 AM
He's played 25 games to date, if we split them into 13 and 12 his counting stats stay the same but his efficiency sees a decline. I agree Cousins trade value is at an all-time low but you're saying it yourself it has nothing to do with his skills/potential/upside it's just character issues. A change of scenery could do wonders for him. Plus Byron Scotts voice would resonate a little higher with me than Smart's if I was DMC.

So what is a fair trade from your perspective?

b@llhog24
12-24-2012, 03:03 AM
So what is a fair trade from your perspective?

Not sure, just had a bone with you seemly letting Andy be a deal breaker in a DMC trade. I'm not sure what you guys could offer that they would take (Zeller, Thompson, and obviously Kyrie is off limits) that wouldn't hurt you in the process. Is the rest of the league high on Waiter or is that just Cavalier fans? Personally I think he's been awful so far but that's just one man's opinion.

NYKNYGNYY
12-24-2012, 03:09 AM
Phx : a. bynum , jimmer, d wright
Phi : d Cousins, f garcia, w johnson 1st rd pick from phx(LAL)
Sac: m gortat, k marshall , n young, j dudley
What do you guys think?

They're trying to get ridda q head case why would they take another one in bynum ...THINK BEFORE U POST

houstonfan
12-24-2012, 03:17 AM
Daryl Morey is just sitting in his office bored because he hasnt made a move recently. He will trade the whole damn team to make this happen if he has to but he has always been high on Cousins. Look for Houston to get in on the talks because we do not have a single post player that can score with their back to the basket.

As a fan i dont want Cousins, but would not be shocked if Morey pulls this off.

DeyAce
12-24-2012, 03:20 AM
To Chicago for Taj Gibson, Jimmy Butler + pick

clutchfan
12-24-2012, 03:22 AM
Unfortunately I see Houston making a move for him.

This

Motiejunas and Terrance Jones ?

biglows27
12-24-2012, 03:23 AM
They're trying to get ridda q head case why would they take another one in bynum ...THINK BEFORE U POST
1st off i didnt put that the kings would get him, it would be the suns... so read b 4 u post something back... IDIOT!

c.c.
12-24-2012, 03:23 AM
Only one of those teams is a playoff team and he mad because of the lack of winning. So its an obvious choice out those choices

Arch Stanton
12-24-2012, 03:26 AM
Not sure, just had a bone with you seemly letting Andy be a deal breaker in a DMC trade. I'm not sure what you guys could offer that they would take (Zeller, Thompson, and obviously Kyrie is off limits) that wouldn't hurt you in the process. Is the rest of the league high on Waiter or is that just Cavalier fans? Personally I think he's been awful so far but that's just one man's opinion.

It's not Andy as the deal breaker. It's the package of Andy, TT, and Waiters or Zeller as subtly suggested. It's high risk/high reward. I'd consider maybe Andy and Zeller for DMC. I'd like to think DMC would play better with Kyrie. As I stated his "baggage" makes it concerning. And having Scott as the coach doesn't put me at ease as he's clashed with other stars (Kidd, Davis).
Waiters shows flashes of greatness but also leaves much to be desired with his shot selection. Although he just had a good game against the Bucks. He's a rookie and Ill hold judgement until at least season 2.
Also, not sure why the Kings would want AV since they aren't in a playoff hunt anytime soon. Something like TT and Zeller would make more sense.

Kings Faithful
12-24-2012, 03:45 AM
The trade suggestions are mostly trash. It would be dumb to sell Cousins low. The Kings have said that, while not untouchable, they are not looking to trade him.

Kashmir13579
12-24-2012, 03:46 AM
Nets please

c.c.
12-24-2012, 03:50 AM
The trade suggestions are mostly trash. It would be dumb to sell Cousins low. The Kings have said that, while not untouchable, they are not looking to trade him.

He just gonna continue to disturb the team then leave when his contract up. I don't see why wouldn't the Kings trade him now, he clearly doesn't wanna be there.

Arch Stanton
12-24-2012, 03:52 AM

If DMC wants out he should pretentiously make up with Kings FO so they can try and feature him. Then in the offseason he'll demand better deals.

Sactown
12-24-2012, 03:59 AM
The Kings have shown no interest in trading him, and DeMarcus has made multiple comments about staying in Sacramento, until something is said different from Petrie, I don't think he's going anywhere.

JLynn943
12-24-2012, 04:03 AM
If DMC wants out he should pretentiously make up with Kings FO so they can try and feature him. Then in the offseason he'll demand better deals.

Agreed. The only catch is that he'd have to be on his best behavior for the rest of the year, too. I'm not sure that that is going to happen. Then again, if he is serious about wanting to stay and becoming the player we need him to be, then he can't act up anymore regardless.

TmacBryant
12-24-2012, 04:08 AM
Why not the lakers? we already have MWP, what could go wrong?

Arch Stanton
12-24-2012, 04:08 AM
Agreed. The only catch is that he'd have to be on his best behavior for the rest of the year, too. I'm not sure that that is going to happen. Then again, if he is serious about wanting to stay and becoming the player we need him to be, then he can't act up anymore regardless.

And that is exactly why he isn't as highly valued as he should be.

Sactown
12-24-2012, 04:09 AM

Seriously, he's attitude has been poor and it's really affecting his play, but teams don't just move their potential franchise cornerstones for peanuts, and no team is going to offer something decent in return. The Kings need to focus on actually running an offense instead of playing street ball.

jakedajewler
12-24-2012, 04:19 AM
Add the Raptors you morons

JLynn943
12-24-2012, 04:22 AM
And that is exactly why he isn't as highly valued as he should be.

Right, and unfortunately the Kings as currently structured don't seem to have what it takes to mature him.

Seriously, he's attitude has been poor and it's really affecting his play, but teams don't just move their potential franchise cornerstones for peanuts, and no team is going to offer something decent in return. The Kings need to focus on actually running an offense instead of playing street ball.

We've got a lot of problems. I do think a respected, disciplinarian of a coach would do wonders for the team in general as well as Cousins. We can't expect to win with as unstructured as we are. Plus, if Cousins can't shape up for that kind of coach, I don't know that we'll ever be able to develop him. We'd find out if he really can be our cornerstone. The catch with that, though, is that if he doesn't lose the immaturity and learn to control his emotions with another coach, he hurts his value more. In that case, we'd be selling high right now. It's not an easy decision either way.

c.c.
12-24-2012, 04:33 AM
The Kings have shown no interest in trading him, and DeMarcus has made multiple comments about staying in Sacramento, until something is said different from Petrie, I don't think he's going anywhere.

He only says that because that's what he pose to say, who's to say he means that crap

FriedTofuz
12-24-2012, 07:01 AM
bargnani for cousins

RLundi
12-24-2012, 07:13 AM
Magic for future first round picks and Turk's and Redick's expiring contracts? :D

Manimal
12-24-2012, 09:54 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d5syju3

SAC gets: Perkins, Jones III, Lamb, Walton (expiring deal), Toronto pick, Heat/Lakers pick
OKC gets: Varejao, Francisco Garcia's contract
CLE gets: Boogie Cousins, Nick Collison, John Salmons contract

OKC gets a title winning team of Westbrook, Sefolosha, Durant, Ibaka, Varejao

Sac gets loads of cap relief, two first rounders and two first round picks in next years. One of which is guaranteed lottery. Also they will have their own pick which will be lottery. A good defensive big man in Perkins and an expiring contract in Walton.

Cle gets another top level talent to pair with Kyrie, Waiters and Thomson. A good backup big in Collison. I

Jarvo
12-24-2012, 10:05 AM
He needs to go to a team with a strong minded coach and that won't put up with his acts so

Bulls
Boston
Spurs :pray: we have no one to give up really.
OKC

Jarvo
12-24-2012, 10:05 AM
I don't know why people think The Heat & Lakers have a shot.

superwill
12-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Why not the lakers? we already have MWP, what could go wrong?

So d12 gonna move to pf

ghettosean
12-24-2012, 12:33 PM
bargnani for cousins
The only thing I hope that doesn't happen if that trade goes through is that he doesn't turn into another JJ and get shipped out in a hurry because of his bad attitude.

ghettosean
12-24-2012, 12:34 PM
I don't know why people think The Heat & Lakers have a shot.
The heat have absolutely no chance but if the lakers still want to trade Gasol then they without a doubt have a shot.

Jint.
12-24-2012, 12:35 PM
bargnani for cousins

not bad..

Arch Stanton
12-24-2012, 01:35 PM
“@probballdraft: Sources tell pbd that the cavaliers have little interest in sacramento suspended c demarcus cousins. Can see no he’s not worth the risk.”

@probballdraft: Cavs feel they would have the structure in place to help cousins develop & mature but aren’t convinced he’s ready to grow up.”

“@probballdraft: Other teams polled around the league seem reluctantly willing, at most, to pursue a trade for cousins with the kings because of his history.”

mjm07
12-24-2012, 01:37 PM
The heat have absolutely no chance but if the lakers still want to trade Gasol then they without a doubt have a shot.

How do we have no shot? When we can offer him them Bosh( who's better/younger than Gasol at this point) for Cousins? :shrug:

But that won't happen anyway.

COACH DUBB
12-24-2012, 07:32 PM
Lakers should Trade Dwight for him str8 up! Then trade Gasol and Enanks for Bargnani and Calderon. Fair deals all around.

smith&wesson
12-24-2012, 07:50 PM
please send him to toronto :pray:

Casey will get his head on straight and cousins + valanciunas front court = :drool:

+1 :pray:

smith&wesson
12-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Add the Raptors you morons

X2

The only thing I hope that doesn't happen if that trade goes through is that he doesn't turn into another JJ and get shipped out in a hurry because of his bad attitude.

toronto needs some of that. we need a dude with a chip on his shoulder. too many soft pum pum's being catered too around here. lets cater to cousins instead.

poleandreel
12-24-2012, 07:57 PM

SAC gets: Perkins, Jones III, Lamb, Walton (expiring deal), Toronto pick, Heat/Lakers pick

Sac gets loads of cap relief, two first rounders and two first round picks in next years. One of which is guaranteed lottery. Also they will have their own pick which will be lottery. A good defensive big man in Perkins and an expiring contract in Walton.

Cle gets another top level talent to pair with Kyrie, Waiters and Thomson. A good backup big in Collison. I

Why the **** would okc give up PJII, Lamb, Toronto's pick and nick collison for Varejao?

I can't believe the intelligence level of this site sometimes. The toronto pick is more valuable than idiot cousins and throwing in Lamb, and Collison is pure retardation.

Green_Monster
12-24-2012, 07:58 PM
Wade's not leaving the Heat. Cousins' value is at an all time low, and the Heat can easily get him for a package of Chalmers, Miller, picks for Cousins/might be able to convince the Kings with Pat magic.

That package wouldn't work.

smith&wesson
12-24-2012, 08:01 PM

:laugh: :laugh2: bahahahahaha

JNoel
12-24-2012, 08:04 PM
His value is at an all time low, some people forget that.

ACanadian
12-24-2012, 08:16 PM
His value is at an all time low, some people forget that.

He's still a young NBA starting 5... attitude issues or not he still has the potential to be a top 3 center

AddiX
12-24-2012, 08:59 PM
We all know cousins has crazy natural ability.

But you say you would want him or your team you need to think like a gm. "would I put my job on the line with this guy."

Demarcus cousins, hell no, love his upside, but he's to immature to give away assets and risk my teams locker room over. Sac has been a complete mess on every level since he's shown up.

jason17
12-25-2012, 02:22 AM
wizards period. Wall and Cousins are teamates and would make a very good sense to it .

Manimal
12-25-2012, 11:45 AM
Why the **** would okc give up PJII, Lamb, Toronto's pick and nick collison for Varejao?

I can't believe the intelligence level of this site sometimes. The toronto pick is more valuable than idiot cousins and throwing in Lamb, and Collison is pure retardation.

Picks don't play. A team challenging for a title doesn't need picks. Challengers need players. Lamb and PJ3 are really contributing to the Thunder... oh wait. When the finals come who would you rather have on the floor, that Toronto pick or Anderson Varejao?

Nighthawk
12-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Celtics

LJEATON26
12-25-2012, 12:21 PM

Hell no from an OKC fan.

Patrick Ewing33
12-25-2012, 12:46 PM
He needs to go to a team with vets, he would be nice with Cleveland but I don't see his behavior improving.

Dade County
12-25-2012, 01:13 PM
I can see Pat putting together a package for him...

Pat & Wade can teach him how to conduct himself as a professional.

Another team that can handle him is Chicago, only because of Thibodeau.

JLynn943
12-25-2012, 01:16 PM
I can see Pat putting together a package for him...

Pat & Wade can teach him how to conduct himself as a professional.

Another team that can handle him is Chicago, only because of Thibodeau.

Nothing outside of the big 3 is enough

Dade County
12-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Nothing outside of the big 3 is enough

to you... Pat can get a 3 to 4 team trade going, you forgot that everyone needs something, some teams make moves to save money, others make move to clear cap and they plan for something big, others just need key bench players.

If anyone can do it and put together the right package, and pull teams together to see the bigger picture, Pat can.

If Cosins was acting right and his team trusted him, all these rumors wouldn't be going around. So the HEAT will not have to even think about giving up anyone from their BIG 3:D

But yes I know that I am just wishful thinking that the HEAT can actually get Cousins.

JLynn943
12-25-2012, 01:32 PM
to you... Pat can get a 3 to 4 team trade going, you forgot that everyone needs something, some teams make moves to save money, others make move to clear cap and they plan for something big, others just need key bench players.

If anyone can do it and put together the right package, and pull teams together to see the bigger picture, Pat can.

If Cosins was acting right and his team trusted him, all these rumors wouldn't be going around. So the HEAT will not have to even think about giving up anyone from their BIG 3:D

But yes I know that I am just wishful thinking that the HEAT can actually get Cousins.

Yeah, you're right. There could always be a multi-team trade.

Hellcrooner
12-25-2012, 01:44 PM
no one on their right mind.

Dade County
12-25-2012, 01:47 PM
This might mean noting, but I do think that NBA = Entertainment... Sooo this is going to come out of left field ( you have been warned )

I am in film in video down here in south Florida and I was at a production studio that I usually rent equipment from, and I seen some of of Rick Ross new music video footage, from like 3 days ago and he was wearing a DeMarcus Cousins jersey.

Of course this can mean noting, but I think NBA is entertainment, and all these guys travel in the same circle, so we will see. I am beating, when this video is released Cousins will be traded to the HEAT ( but once again, thats me talking like a fan of my team, so whatever.)

and yes plenty of artist where nba/football jerseys in there video and that doesn't mean those players will be traded, so just save the bait post people.

imbetterthanyou
12-25-2012, 02:12 PM
This might mean noting, but I do think that NBA = Entertainment... Sooo this is going to come out of left field ( you have been warned )

I am in film in video down here in south Florida and I was at a production studio that I usually rent equipment from, and I seen some of of Rick Ross new music video footage, from like 3 days ago and he was wearing a DeMarcus Cousins jersey.

Of course this can mean noting, but I think NBA is entertainment, and all these guys travel in the same circle, so we will see. I am beating, when this video is released Cousins will be traded to the HEAT ( but once again, thats me talking like a fan of my team, so whatever.)

and yes plenty of artist where nba/football jerseys in there video and that doesn't mean those players will be traded, so just save the bait post people.

Rick Ross has said in interviews that he's a Heat and Kings fan...so there goes your conspiracy theory.

b-ballistic
12-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Detroit easy............just trade Monroe for Cousins and Tyreke

R. Johnson#3
12-25-2012, 09:04 PM
I'd love to see Toronto take a stab at getting him for Bargnani. It would be like trading nothing for a headache but with the chance that headache gets cured.

sventhedog
12-25-2012, 09:05 PM
portland! we all know we miss the jailblazers.

--23--
12-25-2012, 09:06 PM
I could see Boston wanting him since they need a big to help out KG.

TheTreys
12-25-2012, 11:57 PM
Lemme see...a team that would want his attitude? Definetly Boston

ee
12-26-2012, 01:06 AM
He should be cheap, no one would give any good assets for him.... But I'm sure the kings would want more...

Manimal
12-26-2012, 03:45 AM
Anybody not understanding why OKC need Varejao, should go and see some stats to how OKC does offensively with Perkins on the floor. Without Perkins they are an elite team and with him they are league average.