PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: Dec. 21st

JasonJohnHorn
12-22-2012, 09:53 AM
The Warriors hosted the Bobcats last night and came away with a win behind David Lee’s triple-double performance. Brandon Jennings nearly had a triple-double himself, and Larry Sanders nearly had a 20/20 game as the Bucks beat the Celtics in OT, despite a big night from Paul Pierce. The Pacers beat the Cavs while Detroit trounced the Wizards and emptied their bench to finish off the game. Washington’s bench scored a meagre 11 points. CP3 and Blake Griffen both came away with double-double as the Clippers beat the Kings. The Clippers now own the longest winning steak in the NBA. Memphis improved their record last night at the expense of the Dallas Mavericks. Hinrich flirted with a triple-double as the bulls beat the Knicks. Deng and Melo scored a game high 29 points. Philly downed the Hawks as they try to climb their way back to .500 while the Spurs put away the Hornets. And finally the Raptors continued their winnings ways and extended their current winning streak to 5 games at the expense of the Orlando Magic. The bench came in handy for Toronto scoring 50 of the team’s 93 points.

As for my pick, I'll employ the word of the immortal presidenet Lincoln: Let it be Lee.

Chavacano
12-22-2012, 12:36 PM
David Lee's.

DreamShaker
12-22-2012, 12:36 PM
I like these threads, Mr. JJH. I have to go with Lee as well. A trip-doub from a big guy is always a tough thing to do.

InRoseWeTrust
12-22-2012, 12:40 PM
I Like that Sanders line. 20 boards is so impressive.

SteBO
12-22-2012, 12:44 PM
David Lee.......

hugepatsfan
12-22-2012, 12:45 PM
Sanders because he had the dunk of the year included.

tredigs
12-22-2012, 12:52 PM
I have a way different definition of line of the night then the OP, and I have to have fg/fga in there at the minimum for efficiency.

Steph Curry for the line of the night: 27/3/8, 2 blks, 8/13 from three.

Then Cp3, then Lee. Lee had no defensive stats and didn't play well on that end.

JasonJohnHorn
12-22-2012, 01:57 PM
I have a way different definition of line of the night then the OP, and I have to have fg/fga in there at the minimum for efficiency.

Steph Curry for the line of the night: 27/3/8, 2 blks, 8/13 from three.

Then Cp3, then Lee. Lee had no defensive stats and didn't play well on that end.

I almost voted for CP3 myself, and Larry Sanders has a case as well.

The reason I almost voted for CP3 was because Lee didnt' get any blocks or steals, while CP3 got 5 steals, which is crazy high.

Curry, I didn't put him up because even combined his assists and reboudns were half of what his teammate got, even if he shot at a higher percentage.

Sanders was deserving as well, when you add up his reboudns and assists he got more than Lee, plus some defensive stats, but he scored less.

It's hard sometimes to decide. I likley should include turnovers, fouls and FGM/FGA, but that's a lot of work. It already takes me nearly an hour sometimes gong through all the stat lines in a given night when a lot of teams play.

I Rock Shaqs
12-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Laryryry