PDA

View Full Version : Yahoosports: LeBron James hasnít been whistled for a foul for 2 weeks

Pages : [1] 2

JordansBulls
12-21-2012, 05:07 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lebron-james-hasn-t-whistled-foul-two-weeks-160100036--nba.html

On Dec. 8, in a Miami Heat win over the New Orleans Hornets, LeBron James registered two personal fouls. That doesnít exactly place him in Amir Johnson-territory, as the Toronto Raptors big man averages a healthy 6.2 fouls per 36 minutes of play, but it did give the 2011-12 NBA MVP 32 whistles after 18 games.
James has played 23 games now, for his 17-6 Miami Heat, and heís still only registered 32 fouls on the year. Itís been five games, LeBron has played over 186 minutes over the course of his teamís 4-1 run, and he hasnít been hit with a single foul throughout the entirety of that span. Not a tap or a tweet or a flop or a flail. Impressive stuff, LeBron. So much so that our friends at The Basketball Jones have marveled at this streak in each of their most recent podcasts. So much so that on Saturday night, in a game against the notoriously slap-happy Utah Jazz, LeBron might take in some sarcastic applause from Heat fans should he be whistled for his first foul in two weeks.

Impressive!

Sactown
12-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Good for him!

spreadeagle
12-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Not surprising, the NBA's star fouling system is one of the things I dislike about the NBA...probably because my team has no stars lol

spreadeagle
12-21-2012, 05:10 PM
I would not say impressive, I would say they dont call him for fouls he commits

Zefflin
12-21-2012, 05:11 PM

Zefflin
12-21-2012, 05:12 PM
That's why I don't watch that team. Miami Cheat in its simplest form. That says impressive I say that's ridiculous. Replace the refs and monkeys in the whitehouse!

LakersMaster24
12-21-2012, 05:15 PM
:pity:

If anyone believes that Lebron actually didn't commit a single foul in the past 2 weeks, is high on something.

kjoke
12-21-2012, 05:16 PM
I mean impressive stuff from Lebron. I don't understand why people would say he deserves a foul, when they haven't seen any of the previous games. I don't remeber any play in that 5 game span where it was a blantant call.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 05:16 PM
That's why I don't watch that team. Miami Cheat in its simplest form. That says impressive I say that's ridiculous. Replace the refs and monkeys in the whitehouse!

LMAO! says the laker fan.

nickdymez
12-21-2012, 05:18 PM
Watch Heat fans come in and praise Lebron on being perfect again. :facepalm:

Zefflin
12-21-2012, 05:19 PM
LMAO! says the laker fan.

No Andrew32 is a laker fan. I'm actually an NBA fan and a basketball player. Big difference. Lakers have been my favorite team since 2000, now you can stop stalking me.

And yes Lakermaster, I am.

LakersMaster24
12-21-2012, 05:21 PM
No Andrew32 is a laker fan. I'm actually an NBA fan and a basketball player. Big difference. Lakers have been my favorite team since 2000, now you can stop stalking me.

Huh?

bucketss
12-21-2012, 05:24 PM

you smoking that cali kush?? put it down for a sec no team has had as much league assistance than the fakers!

LakersMaster24
12-21-2012, 05:25 PM
you smoking that cali kush?? put it down for a sec no team has had as much league assistance than the fakers!

Why you so mad though?

nickdymez
12-21-2012, 05:26 PM

Prove that :rolleyes:

Lakers + Giants
12-21-2012, 05:27 PM
Huh?

Dupe acc

bucketss
12-21-2012, 05:28 PM
Why you so mad though?

i have a meeting in 30 minutes just trying to loosen up *nickdymes voice* wait i don't how he sounds like anyways im stoned actually im not just bored... ok im out later.

sep11ie
12-21-2012, 05:29 PM
It's not cause he doesn't foul, it's cause the league doesn't let the refs call them.

colinskik
This article has the exact opposite reaction to that stat that I had.

No fouls = the refs aren't calling fouls on him.

There's no way he hasn't fouled guys. Absolutely impossible, I say.

heyman321
Not surprising, he is the perfect player with no flaws at all.

naps
Reason why he's one of the smartest players, if not the smartest, in game's history. Very very impressive stuff. Anyone complains please post a clip to support your crying. Otherwise, enjoy the LeBron James show while it lasts.

colinskik
12-21-2012, 05:31 PM
Reason why he's one of the smartest players, if not the smartest, in game's history. Very very impressive stuff. Anyone complains please post a clip to support your crying. Otherwise, enjoy the LeBron James show while it lasts.
You must be kidding. Yes, LeBron is good, but if you've ever played basketball at any level you know that fouls happen ... some just don't get called. Mull that over for a minute.

Zefflin
12-21-2012, 05:32 PM
put it down for a sec no team has had as much league assistance than the fakers!

Dude the refs really dislike our team. David Stern put Kobe down years ago behind the ol' shed. And it's strangely obviously opposite for the Heat...but no matter, a basketball fan and nba fan i will continue to be, Even if lebron wins 8 in a row, although I will have already quit watching nba if he wins another 5...haha

naps
12-21-2012, 05:33 PM
You must be kidding. Yes, LeBron is good, but if you've ever played basketball at any level you know that fouls happen ... some just don't get called. Mull that over for a minute.

You must be kidding if you think LeBron has been getting passes for 5 games in row for fouls. He's just way ahead of others when it comes to playing smart. He's a man on kids school.

NYYCowboys
12-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Lol how are people treating this as an accomplishment???

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-21-2012, 05:34 PM

So stern illegally vetoing the lakers trade was to help us?

NYMetropolitans
12-21-2012, 05:35 PM
You must be kidding if you think LeBron has been getting passes for 5 games in row for fouls. He's just way ahead of others when it comes to playing smart. He's a man on kids school.

Ok I'll accept that he's the best player in the world, but come on what are you his publicist?

Rivera
12-21-2012, 05:35 PM
The nba is rigged!

lebron never committs fouls. Give me a break

bucketss
12-21-2012, 05:36 PM
So stern illegally vetoing the lakers trade was to help us?

what makes it illegal he owned the hornets and decided not to let the lakers rape another small market team.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-21-2012, 05:36 PM
As for the thread. WOW JUST WOW. I don't care what anyone says it's almost impossible to go through 2 weeks of play without fouling someone. Why is he babied so much?

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-21-2012, 05:38 PM
what makes it illegal he owned the hornets and decided not to let the lakers rape another small market team.

SOOOO... This helps the lakers right? Don't be blind man.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 05:38 PM
Dude the refs really dislike our team. David Stern put Kobe down years ago behind the ol' shed. And it's strangely obviously opposite for the Heat...but no matter, a basketball fan and nba fan i will continue to be, Even if lebron wins 8 in a row, although I will have already quit watching nba if he wins another 5...haha

so lebron needs to win 5 more chips to make all the trolls go away lol what a beast

amos1er
12-21-2012, 05:39 PM

Like clockwork...lol. :laugh2:

bucketss
12-21-2012, 05:42 PM
SOOOO... This helps the lakers right? Don't be blind man.

he only did it because he got pressured by all the other gms including dan gilbert im happy the league won't take this crap from la and all the other big market teams. even stars are getting traded nowadays if they don't sign the extension. but you have to be blind if you don't think stern hasn't helped LA does 2002 ring a bell? portland series? how about 22 freethrows in the 4th quarter against the celtics? who btw didn't even shoot that much the whole game!

Hawkeye15
12-21-2012, 05:45 PM
surprising to say the least.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Like clockwork...lol. :laugh2:

Those quotes from andrew in your sig are hilarious.

amos1er
12-21-2012, 05:46 PM

I love how the Lebron fans will deny that he gets league assistance. It's just ignorance at it's finest. I started a thread a while back about how Free throw disparities INCREASE in favor of Lebron's teams in the playoffs. Of course all the Lebronites were in denial and called me a troll for posting actual facts instead of blindly worshiping him like they do and like David Stern has manipulated them to do.

In 2008-2009 = The free throw disparity between the Cavs and their opponents in the playoffs increased over 300% in the Cavs Favor compared to the regular season

In 2009-2010 = The free throw disparity between the Cavs and their opponents in the playoffs increased over 67% in the Cavs Favor compared to the regular season

In 2010-2011 = The free throw disparity between the Heat and their opponents in the playoffs increased 340% in the Heat's Favor compared to the regular season

How much more obvious can you get???

colinskik
12-21-2012, 05:46 PM
No, I'm not kidding. That's exactly what I think is going on, and I'm fairly certain I'm not wrong. Have you played basketball, ever? Because fouls happen... a lot.

dalton749
12-21-2012, 05:47 PM
lol watching lebron defend derozan would be hilarious. they guy cant get an obvious whistle off a d leaguer.
lebron could ***** slap him across the face for touching the ball and nobody would see anything

*Silver&Black*
12-21-2012, 05:47 PM
So either:

1. He has played crappy defense.

2. The refs are not calling fouls on him.

3. Or he is magically better than everyone else when it comes to body contact while still playing great defense.

I'm going to take my chances on one of the first 2.

BigEric
12-21-2012, 05:48 PM
Interesting is the word id use.

This has turned into a Kobe vs Lebron thing, hasn't it? I haven't read much of it but I could tell how big of a joke this is going to turn into. "Kobes more babied" " uh uh, lebrons more babied!"

I feel like the parent driving with his two kids in the backseat that won't shut up and stop whining , everytime I read something Kobe/Lebron related and compared.

jer3miah
12-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Well.... Adam Morrison has gone the whole year without fouling someone, but he has a legitiment reason for not getting one. Lebron's reason is....uh, he has money?

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-21-2012, 05:51 PM
he only did it because he got pressured by all the other gms including dan gilbert im happy the league won't take this crap from la and all the other big market teams. even stars are getting traded nowadays if they don't sign the extension. but you have to be blind if you don't think stern hasn't helped LA does 2002 ring a bell? portland series? how about 22 freethrows in the 4th quarter against the celtics? who btw didn't even shoot that much the whole game!

So if it was rigged for us,that means the whole league is rigged and the winners are predetermined.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 05:52 PM
I love how the Lebron fans will deny that he gets league assistance. It's just ignorance at it's finest. I started a thread a while back about how Free throw disparities INCREASE in favor of Lebron's teams in the playoffs. Of course all the Lebronites were in denial and called me a troll for posting actual facts instead of blindly worshiping him like they do and like David Stern has manipulated them to do.

In 2008-2009 = The free throw disparity between the Cavs and their opponents in the playoffs increased over 300% in the Cavs Favor compared to the regular season

In 2009-2010 = The free throw disparity between the Cavs and their opponents in the playoffs increased over 67% in the Cavs Favor compared to the regular season

In 2010-2011 = The free throw disparity between the Heat and their opponents in the playoffs increased 340% in the Heat's Favor compared to the regular season

ofcourse the refs assist lebron now can you admit the fakers have been assisted now? nope because you're the guy that argues 2002 the most obvious rig job in the league history wasn't rigged.

kjoke
12-21-2012, 05:52 PM
So the NBA is conspiring so that Lebron doesn't get called once for a foul in the last five games? I feel as if him not getting called is more luck, position, and getting away with one or too ticky-tack fouls, then the league making sure he doesn't even get one foul.

Yanks All Day
12-21-2012, 05:53 PM
I'm sure the refs have "missed" 2 or 3 calls in 5 games, but if you watch LeBron play, he really doesn't play the kind of defense that's conducive to high foul totals. He doesn't meet people at the rim, doesn't slap at the ball on defense, has excellent footwork to go with his speed, and 99% of offensive players simply don't drive it into his body. While I'm not saying he didn't commit a foul over 5 games, it's really not surprising to me that his foul totals are low. Also, look who he has played in that time: Atlanta, Golden State, Washington, Minnesota, and Dallas. There's no one on the court that he even really had to play defense on. I'm not completely shocked that he hasn't been whistled for a foul in 5 games.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-21-2012, 05:56 PM
ofcourse the refs assist lebron now can you admit the fakers have been assisted now? nope because you're the guy that argues 2002 the most obvious rig job in the league history wasn't rigged.

So stern rigged it for us to get a ring, but everyone else wins on thier own?

amos1er
12-21-2012, 05:56 PM

Well, I can express my thoughts for some of you who clearly did not watch that series.

For one, during the whole series, the Kings shot 204 FTs and the Lakers shot 185 FTs.

In the controversial game 6, the Lakers shot 15 more FTs than the Kings did for the whole game. What is often mentioned by people who did actually watch the whole series is that game 6 was the reversal of game 5, which the Kings got the beneficial calls that sealed the win for them.

Also, to point out, the largest FT discrepancy came in game 3, where the Kings shot 20 more FTs than the Lakers did. In game 2, the Kings shot 13 more FTs than the Lakers did.

Up until game 6, it was believed by many players that the Kings were getting lots of help. Mobley mentioned this on the Best Damn Sports Show between games 5 and 6.

In the end, the Kings had a 10+ FT advantage in 3 of the 7 games. The Lakers only had 1 game where they shot more than a double digit against the Kings. Kind of odd when one team has a near prime Shaq and a prime Kobe, no?

Watch the whole series and then let's talk. Until then, it's useless to debate.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-21-2012, 05:58 PM
well, i can express my thoughts for some of you who clearly did not watch that series.

For one, during the whole series, the kings shot 204 fts and the lakers shot 185 fts.

In the controversial game 6, the lakers shot 15 more fts than the kings did for the whole game. What is often mentioned by people who did actually watch the whole series is that game 6 was the reversal of game 5, which the kings got the beneficial calls that sealed the win for them.

Also, to point out, the largest ft discrepancy came in game 3, where the kings shot 20 more fts than the lakers did. In game 2, the kings shot 13 more fts than the lakers did.

Up until game 6, it was believed by many players that the kings were getting lots of help. Mobley mentioned this on the best damn sports show between games 5 and 6.

In the end, the kings had a 10+ ft advantage in 3 of the 7 games. The lakers only had 1 game where they shot more than a double digit against the kings. Kind of odd when one team has a near prime shaq and a prime kobe, no?

this

amos1er
12-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Can't wait to see the Lebronites come in the droves to defend him on this one. Just like they did in game 2 of the finals last years where he clearly fouled KD at the end of the game when the Heat were only up by one. Whats really ****ed up is that they were on the road too. Only Lebron can get preferential treatment on the road, on a game deciding play like that.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 06:01 PM
Well, I can express my thoughts for some of you who clearly did not watch that series.

For one, during the whole series, the Kings shot 204 FTs and the Lakers shot 185 FTs.

In the controversial game 6, the Lakers shot 15 more FTs than the Kings did for the whole game. What is often mentioned by people who did actually watch the whole series is that game 6 was the reversal of game 5, which the Kings got the beneficial calls that sealed the win for them.

Also, to point out, the largest FT discrepancy came in game 3, where the Kings shot 20 more FTs than the Lakers did. In game 2, the Kings shot 13 more FTs than the Lakers did.

Up until game 6, it was believed by many players that the Kings were getting lots of help. Mobley mentioned this on the Best Damn Sports Show between games 5 and 6.

In the end, the Kings had a 10+ FT advantage in 3 of the 7 games. The Lakers only had 1 game where they shot more than a double digit against the Kings. Kind of odd when one team has a near prime Shaq and a prime Kobe, no?

omg hes doing it:facepalm:

tripleplay2007
12-21-2012, 06:02 PM
I haven't watched LeBron play much this year but this is extremely hard to believe. Everyone knows how a players game is completely transformed when he gets his fouls the wrong number at the wrong time. Is the NBA just making it easier for LeBron to do his thing or is he really just that damn good?

Please answer non Heat fans...

rockbottom2010
12-21-2012, 06:02 PM
already a candidate for DPOY

Teeboy1487
12-21-2012, 06:04 PM
This is so ridiculous. Considering the minutes Lebron plays, I find it hard to believe he has not committed 1 foul in the last 5 games.

blahblahyoutoo
12-21-2012, 06:04 PM

how is it that the heat are cheating if the refs are the ones that aren't calling the fouls?

amos1er
12-21-2012, 06:06 PM
omg hes doing it:facepalm:

Yup I am. Using those darn things called facts again. I know it's not the blind worship of Lebron that your used to, but hey, I have to throw something of substance out there otherwise this thread would turn into a Lebron love fest and someone would end up saying something foolish like "Lebron is the perfect athlete in every way...even Jordan doesn't hold a candle to him."

nickdymez
12-21-2012, 06:07 PM
I love the NBA, but if lebron wins dpoy, i wont watch

The goods
12-21-2012, 06:08 PM

This says it all

amos1er
12-21-2012, 06:08 PM
how is it that the heat are cheating if the refs are the ones that aren't calling the fouls?

I think that between the countless flopping of the "big 3" and the unparalleled amount of preferential treatment they get from the refs, the name "Cheat" is well earned.

nickdymez
12-21-2012, 06:09 PM

Then don't watch...

Beat yall to it

Kashmir13579
12-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Lebron gets babied by the refs, i've always said it.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Yup I am. Using those darn things called facts again. I know it's not the blind worship of Lebron that your used to, but hey, I have to throw something of substance out there otherwise this thread would turn into a Lebron love fest and someone would end up saying something foolish like "Lebron is the perfect athlete in every way...even Jordan doesn't hold a candle to him."

yep lakers are the perfect organization only they earned everything! while others like lebron are getting league asisstance gtfo your biased as hell. 2010 was rigged and 2002 was rigged. anyone can obviously see this

bucketss
12-21-2012, 06:13 PM

thank you. please lebron win dpoy and you made another troll quit watching the nba lol.

Slug3
12-21-2012, 06:13 PM

Praise Lebron!

mngopher35
12-21-2012, 06:15 PM
Wow gotta love the bashing, this is what people who don't like lebron resort to? Look I'm not gonna say Lebron committed 0 fouls over the past 5 games, but I highly doubt the league decided mid season to start not calling him for fouls. He doesn't foul a lot, thats just his style. Over the course of a career it probably isn't that big of an anomaly for him to not get called over one five game stretch. Sure they probably missed a couple, but they always do for stars. If you want to bash him for this why don't you provide clear examples of fouls over the stretch, and if its a high number of them then you can make a point...

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-21-2012, 06:15 PM
yep lakers are the perfect organization only they earned everything! while others like lebron are getting league asisstance gtfo your biased as hell. 2010 was rigged and 2002 was rigged. anyone can obviously see this

Yeah the league only rigs it when they want to lakers to win :facepalm:

SwatTeam
12-21-2012, 06:16 PM
The record for not fouling out in a game is 1,212 consecutive games by Moses Malone. Second, is Wilt Chamberlain at 1,045 consecutive games. Its happened before with other bruising type superstars. Lebron has a long ways to go regardless if he wants that record.

Why is everyone here got their panties in a twist? Oh right, stupid juvenile Lebron haters and Lebron lovers must engage in their quarrell. Carry-on simpletons. Watch out for that fiscal-cliff!

KnickaBocka.44
12-21-2012, 06:19 PM
The record for not fouling out in a game is 1,212 consecutive games by Moses Malone. Second, is Wilt Chamberlain at 1,045 consecutive games. Its happened before with other bruising type superstars. Lebron has a long ways to go regardless if he wants that record.

Why is everyone here got their panties in a twist? Oh right, stupid juvenile Lebron haters and Lebron lovers must engage in their quarrell. Carry-on simpletons. Watch out for that fiscal-cliff!

Not fouling out is one thing, not being called for a single foul is another.

heyman321
12-21-2012, 06:21 PM

It's not that he hasn't "fouled out", that's piss easy to do if you're not a dumb player. It's that he hasn't been called for a foul, period, in 5 games, which is not unreasonable because he's a very smart player.

THE MTL
12-21-2012, 06:25 PM
This isnt impressive. It shows how much the refs favor him. To not be called for a single foul call in 2 weeks is insane. Especially considering that Lebron plays very physical.

Wrench
12-21-2012, 06:27 PM
Still cant believe the hate for Lebron is so high. Its pretty sad really.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-21-2012, 06:32 PM

:violin:

SwatTeam
12-21-2012, 06:33 PM
It's not that he hasn't "fouled out", that's piss easy to do if you're not a dumb player. It's that he hasn't been called for a foul, period, in 5 games, which is not unreasonable because he's a very smart player.

Who cares! 5 games is nothing. He hasn't really had to guard another elite caliber player in that span of games. I bet that streak stops on Christmas day vs. Durant - if it doesn't stop tomorrow vs Utah.

I also want to know what the streak is for not getting whistled for a foul? What's the relationship between his streak and the next closest player? The article is vague. There is also no other NBA sources or record out there showing that this stuff is even monitored as a record. I'd like to know if what Lebron is doing is actually ridiculous or is there another player out there who has gone longer than 5 games. Until I get those facts this means nothing to me.

Much ado about nothing. Just the same people talking about how great Lebron is or how much they hate him and will stop watching games. If you notice its always the same clowns with monumental declarations of incredulity. You aren't going to stop watching the games if you are commenting on them in an NBA forum. You have to be some sort of huge NBA fan to even be on an NBA forum. Stupid people amaze me.

greg_ory_2005
12-21-2012, 06:33 PM
It's Lebron. He's perfect.

Kings Faithful
12-21-2012, 06:38 PM
This isnt impressive. It shows how much the refs favor him. To not be called for a single foul call in 2 weeks is insane. Especially considering that Lebron plays very physical.

This.... You can't play as physical as he does without occasionally committing fouls. Its impossible.

SwatTeam
12-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Wow gotta love the bashing, this is what people who don't like lebron resort to? Look I'm not gonna say Lebron committed 0 fouls over the past 5 games, but I highly doubt the league decided mid season to start not calling him for fouls. He doesn't foul a lot, thats just his style. Over the course of a career it probably isn't that big of an anomaly for him to not get called over one five game stretch. Sure they probably missed a couple, but they always do for stars. If you want to bash him for this why don't you provide clear examples of fouls over the stretch, and if its a high number of them then you can make a point...

That would defy logic and contend with the agenda of the Lebron Haters Party. Thank God for the Lebron Apologists Party and their attempts to balance the rhetoric, but even they can be a little much. I must say though, I have never seen such a divided PSD when it comes to the Lebron Apologists and Lebron Haters Party. Ban these @$$holes out of office!

SA5195
12-21-2012, 06:43 PM
Refs are freaking goofs

DaBUU
12-21-2012, 06:44 PM
I was watching the game last night, and Lebron smacked the Mav's defender in the face, forgot who it was, and they called the foul on the defender. It was a laugh out loud moment.

Kenny
12-21-2012, 06:49 PM
You people realize Durant averages only 1.8 fouls a game and even with Lebron's 5 game stretch he is at only 1.4. That crazy Durant and 1 last night if it was another player probable would of been a charge and his 4th foul havign to sit the rest of the quater.

Durant, Lebron, wade etc.. get more calls then other stars/superstars.

Twins Fanatic
12-21-2012, 06:55 PM
That's pretty hard to believe, honestly; but Ill say its pretty impressive just because of the amount of ******** fouls that are called in the game today.

Nick O
12-21-2012, 07:01 PM
I don't have a link but i just heard on PTI that Lebron James has not been called for a foul in 2 weeks now.... how does that even happen? :confused: :p

stawka
12-21-2012, 07:02 PM
Lets be serious for a second. Why would NBA refs intentionally not call a single foul on him? The NBA isn't a "one foul and you're out" league, so to believe the NBA refs would INTENTIONALLY not call a single foul on him is plain stupid. They have no reasoning or motive to even do that

lakersfan01
12-21-2012, 07:05 PM
Stop Lebron hating, he's by far the best player in the world.

krazylegz
12-21-2012, 07:05 PM
weird huh??

AddiX
12-21-2012, 07:06 PM
You can watch any game amd call 2-3 charges on him on his bull charge lower the shoulder move, the guy is the biggest athletic kan in the world, and tje refs allow him to that move?

It's unstoppable, and completely illegal.

On top of that, they even call the defense for the foul in most cases!

BigBlueCrew
12-21-2012, 07:08 PM
Lets be serious for a second. Why would NBA refs intentionally not call a single foul on him? The NBA isn't a "one foul and you're out" league, so to believe the NBA refs would INTENTIONALLY not call a single foul on him is plain stupid. They have no reasoning or motive to even do that

you need to watch the NBA longer.

This isnt JUST about Lebron. What do you think happened? David Stern called Lebron's name in the 2003 draft and star calls just happening then? Please. This has gone on way before Lebron and it will go on way after.

J Shuttles
12-21-2012, 07:08 PM
Refs are freaking goofs

this

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-21-2012, 07:10 PM
Good defense

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-21-2012, 07:12 PM
I was watching the game last night, and Lebron smacked the Mav's defender in the face, forgot who it was, and they called the foul on the defender. It was a laugh out loud moment.

The defender's name was crowder.
And I know you have a very pathetic memory, so let me explain exactly what happened.
Crowder put his palm on lebrons face, that's when the whistle blew than lebron made his move to the basket where he hit the guy in the face AFTER THE WHISTLE.

bulls fans sigh

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-21-2012, 07:12 PM
Good defense.

Blitzbolt
12-21-2012, 07:15 PM
Best Defender is NBA so he deserves it.

DoMeFavors
12-21-2012, 07:16 PM
why would he need to foul? nobody is getting past him on a drive

NYMetropolitans
12-21-2012, 07:16 PM

Let him and the rest of the LeBron fans cry over his MVP awards and Larry O'Brien trophy.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-21-2012, 07:17 PM
Stop Lebron hating, he's by far the best player in the world.

Thanks capt. obv.

stawka
12-21-2012, 07:18 PM
you need to watch the NBA longer.

This isnt JUST about Lebron. What do you think happened? David Stern called Lebron's name in the 2003 draft and star calls just happening then? Please. This has gone on way before Lebron and it will go on way after.

What has that got to do with anything? If they call a single foul on him, he doesn't get pulled out of the game, he doesn't get fined, doesn't get suspended... hell, he isn't even in foul trouble so it doesn't affect him at all. Star treatment is one thing, but calling a single foul on someone doesn't affect a damn thing!

If you believe the refs won't call a single foul on him is star treatment, than something is up with you

BALLER R
12-21-2012, 07:19 PM
The only way he goes that long without a foul is if he didn't play defense at all. But even the greatest defenders will get those fouls called on them. Either for playing too aggressive or you made the slightest mistake. Break down every play and you will see lebron fouls people. Better question is ask yourself are the fouls that get called on the opponent the same things that could be called on Lebron. The answer is yes but he's lebron so refs don't call those.

LakersA's49ers
12-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Lebron is a great defender....but everyone commits fouls in the NBA, whether theyre called for it or not

John Walls Era
12-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Stfu jb

Zefflin
12-21-2012, 07:38 PM
David will probably switch the 2 step rule this year to a 3 step rule, because certain players are allowed to take 3 steps (crab dribble) and use their hands to fend off the defenders hands way more then other players...

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 07:39 PM
Good defense

PFs are averaging 25 points and 13 rebounds on over 50% from the field per 48 when LeBron has been at PF.

Maybe the answer is, extremely lax defense. Maybe that helps explain why the Heat defense has been such kaka. They have an interior player who is seemingly more concerned with avoiding fouls than playing tough D inside.

asandhu23
12-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Good old David Stern.

Blitzbolt
12-21-2012, 07:44 PM
It's respect and Lebron deserves it as a defender I don't mind him getting calls on D but fouls on offense that's another story.

John Walls Era
12-21-2012, 07:46 PM
PFs are averaging 25 points and 13 rebounds on over 50% from the field per 48 when LeBron has been at PF.

Maybe the answer is, extremely lax defense. Maybe that helps explain why the Heat defense has been such kaka. They have an interior player who is seemingly more concerned with avoiding fouls than playing tough D inside.

Thats not even bad for a Per 48 stat. %s dont correspond to fatigue in per 48. 25 and 13 isn't even that good for per 48.

envymamba24
12-21-2012, 07:47 PM

Your joking right dude?

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-21-2012, 07:48 PM

Lol is that bad defense to you?

RonE Coleman
12-21-2012, 07:50 PM
Absolutely pathetic

rocket
12-21-2012, 07:54 PM
There is clearly a thread about this already.

envymamba24
12-21-2012, 07:55 PM

Lol at the term rape. They certainly received a better reward in that trade then what they actually got for Paul. Your a bonified hater.

justinnum1
12-21-2012, 07:57 PM
:dance:

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 08:02 PM
Thats not even bad for a Per 48 stat. %s dont correspond to fatigue in per 48. 25 and 13 isn't even that good for per 48.

It's certainly not bad, and PFs have a PER of 18.6 when LeBron is at PF. How would that constitute good defense, exactly?

Here are the Heat's NBA rank in defending PFs,

PTS, 25th
FG%, 24th
REB, 25th,
AST, 2nd
TO, 26th
FTA, 9th

The Heat are on of the worst teams in th NBA at defending PFs, and who primarily plays PF for them? The AST number is funny, I guess PFs realize they can just easily score rather than having to pass. So is that FTA. Despite getting killed across the board PFs are getting to the line at just a good level? Foul calls not being called much?

bucketss
12-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Lol at the term rape. They certainly received a better reward in that trade then what they actually got for Paul. Your a bonified hater.

so kevin martin pau gasol and bunch of other role players is better than 1st round picks and a young star in gordon??? gordons been injured and looks like he doesn't want to be there now but AT that time you would take ****ing gasol/martin and ****?? they didn't even give up bynum

koreancabbage
12-21-2012, 08:03 PM
blame the Commissioner and the refs (as usual)

can't fault a player cuz its out of his control.

Sactown
12-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Actually the team that's highest percent of points that come from free throws are:

OKC
LAL
BOBCATS
T-Wolves
Chicago

2 out of the top 5 are small Market teams. want to know where Miami is on this list???

21st..

So for everyone complaining about star treatment, it isn't as bad as everyone things, as EVEN THE KINGS have a high % of their points come from the free throw line.

source http://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/percent-of-points-from-free-throws

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 08:04 PM
There is clearly a thread about this already.

Aye

AIverson
12-21-2012, 08:05 PM
Good old David Stern.

This^

envymamba24
12-21-2012, 08:07 PM
so kevin martin pau gasol and bunch of other role players is better than 1st round picks and a young star in gordon??? gordons been injured and looks like he doesn't want to be there now but AT that time you would take ****ing gasol/martin and ****?? they didn't even give up bynum

To answer your question, yea I would take Martin (at least 20 a game when he's first or second option) and Pau (2 time NBA champion when he's first or second option) over an injured Gordon. Thanks for proving my point though.

Jint.
12-21-2012, 08:08 PM
does that include flops ??

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 08:09 PM
Here are the Heat's NBA rank in defending PFs, as of 12/18 per 82games.com.

PTS, 25th
FG%, 24th
REB, 25th
AST, 2nd
TO, 26th
FTA, 9th

Isn't it odd that a team that gets slaughtered by opposing PFs is 9th in the NBA in FTA from PFs, and that their primary PF hasn't had a foul in 5 games, and just 32 in 23 games total?

There's so much stench of fish you would think you were at a fish market.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 08:10 PM
To answer your question, yea I would take Martin (at least 20 a game when he's first or second option) and Pau (2 time NBA champion when he's first or second option) over an injured Gordon. Thanks for proving my point though.

no one knew if he was injured at that time wtf and isn't gasol injured now? lol hes been playing like **** too. you obviously overvalue your teams trash. you know gasol isn't worth ishh when toronto doesn't want to give up bargnani for him.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 08:12 PM
why would a rebuilding team want aging expensive players over young guys that were on their rookie contract still and draft picks. smh especially since that draft pick Minnesotas unprotected 1st.

justinnum1
12-21-2012, 08:13 PM

PTS, 25th
FG%, 24th
REB, 25th
AST, 2nd
TO, 26th
FTA, 9th

Isn't it odd that a team that gets slaughtered by opposing PFs is 9th in the NBA in FTA from PFs, and that their primary PF hasn't had a foul in 5 games, and just 32 in 23 games total?

UD plays 20 min a game, he guards PF.
Battier plays 20 min a game he guards PF.

U sound mad.

Sactown
Miami isn't even in the top 5 in fouls per possession... there is no conspiracy...

Cubby
For how aggressive he is as a player, there's no way in hell he hasn't committed a foul over that span. Sorry.

envymamba24
12-21-2012, 08:16 PM
no one knew if he was injured at that time wtf and isn't gasol injured now? lol hes been playing like **** too. you obviously overvalue your teams trash. you know gasol isn't worth ishh when toronto doesn't want to give up bargnani for him.

Where do you get your sources from? LA wanted nothin to do with barg, they wanted Calderon. And did u not watch the Olympics? Pau proved full well (against USA) that he can run show when he is first option. Get your facts straight. I'm taking two all star caliber players in a trade before I take a couple "maybe's".

It's all about comfort zone. If the ball is run through Pau as a first option as a CENTER (in the post) he's extremely affective. Go take your "ish" somewhere else you overdramatic "bucket"head

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 08:20 PM
UD plays 20 min a game, he guards PF.
Battier plays 20 min a game he guards PF.

U sound mad.

Who plays center when Bosh or Anthony aren't in, for those extra 8 mins or so? Haslem has logged a higher percentage of the Heat's minutes at C than at PF so far this season.

LeBron has played 53% of the Heat's total minutes at PF. When he's at PF opposing PFs average 25 and 13 on 50% with a 18.6 PER per 48 minutes.

You sound delusional.

envymamba24
12-21-2012, 08:20 PM
Buckets. You wanna talk about Pau's value, go to the laker thread.

As for the topic, lebron is the best defender in the league right now (coming from an LA fan) but 5 games is a little much

ATX
12-21-2012, 08:21 PM
OMG it's another NBA conspiracy.

Jesus Christ

Give it a rest haters.

Calm the F down, and enjoy his game.

envymamba24
12-21-2012, 08:24 PM

Jesus Christ

Give it a rest haters.

Right. Why can't people just appreciate the freakish athletes and talents that come into the NBA? The Durants, lebrons, Kobe's, Paul's. just give it a rest. Enjoy it. They're doing things that some of out ancestors would never even dream of seeing

bucketss
12-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Where do you get your sources from? LA wanted nothin to do with barg, they wanted Calderon. And did u not watch the Olympics? Pau proved full well (against USA) that he can run show when he is first option. Get your facts straight. I'm taking two all star caliber players in a trade before I take a couple "maybe's".

It's all about comfort zone. If the ball is run through Pau as a first option as a CENTER (in the post) he's extremely affective. Go take your "ish" somewhere else you overdramatic "bucket"head

you still don't get that teams like the hornets after losing the BEST pg in the league would want to rebuild. i have no clue how you convinced yourself how two overpaid aging players would be better for them over a young star plus unprotected firsts. smh you're talking about gordons injury as if that was an issue at that time. your bias is so damn hilarious.

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 08:27 PM

Jesus Christ

Give it a rest haters.

Because a legendary talent like LeBron does need the legendary assistance he gets from the refs on top of it. It's utter crap, and heavily tilts the competitive balance. That makes it a bit harder to enjoy his game. Well, unless you're a Heat fan, I suppose.

envymamba24
12-21-2012, 08:28 PM
you still don't get that teams like the hornets after losing the BEST pg in the league would want to rebuild. i have no clue how you convinced yourself how two overpaid aging players would be better for them over a young star plus unprotected firsts. smh you're talking about gordons injury as if that was an issue at that time. your bias is so damn hilarious.

And your lack of evaluating players is cute ;)

I'm not saying I would turn down picks if they were handed to me. But to say that the team wouldn't vastly improve from the first trade is dumb too. The veto was BS. And I'm speaking from a BASKETBALL fan. Just because I'm a laker fan doesn't mean I don't have a level head..

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 08:28 PM
9 pages full of tears, I love it. :cry::cry::cry::mad:

Of course everybody *****ing talks like theyve actually watched the games but really hasnt seen ****. Its easy to say omg its because the refs love Lebron and the Cheat blah blah blah.

Funny how nobody brings up ft numbers for stars this year. I wonder why?

LeBron actually did get away with 1 foul last night on a push off but that is the only one that Ive really noticed over this streak.

Now let the :cry: and :mad: continue! And remember guys, keep posting about all of the fouls hes committed without evidence, you are really proving your point

justinnum1
12-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Who plays center when Bosh or Anthony aren't in, for those extra 8 mins or so? Haslem has logged a higher percentage of the Heat's minutes at C than at PF so far this season.

LeBron has played 53% of the Heat's total minutes at PF. When he's at PF opposing PFs average 25 and 13 on 50% with a 18.6 PER per 48 minutes.

You sound delusional.

Show me the stats you are using that say lebron is guarding opposing PF's for 26min a game.

Everyone crying about lebron not getting called for fouls can **** a ****.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 08:33 PM
And your lack of evaluating players is cute ;)

I'm not saying I would turn down picks if they were handed to me. But to say that the team wouldn't vastly improve from the first trade is dumb too. The veto was BS. And I'm speaking from a BASKETBALL fan. Just because I'm a laker fan doesn't mean I don't have a level head..

kobe retires, dwight demands a trade. the hornets offer anthony davis and a unprotected pick. you would rather take a three team trade where LA lands jose calderon and al jefferson?? thats basically what the hornets were facing.

The Bard
12-21-2012, 08:34 PM
This is why I hate the NBA now.

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Show me the stats you are using that say lebron is guarding opposing PF's for 26min a game.

Everyone crying about lebron not getting called for fouls can **** a ****.

http://www.82games.com/1213/12MIA9.HTM#bypos

It's season stats, as of 12/18. LeBron averages 1.6 PFs PER 48! That's utterly ridiculous lol, nobody with a rational head can possibly think an interior player, who has an extremely physical offensive game on top of it, can avoid fouls that well.

LeBron has been called for 6 offensive fouls in 23 games. 6, for a guy who bulldozes his way into the paint. Carmelo Anthony also has an extremely physical offensive game. Know how many offensive fouls he has? 16, in 21 games.

The guy doesn't even average 2 fouls per 48 playing PF, and somehow rarely gets any offensive fouls despite playing a very physical offensive game. Keep thinking that this is normal, or fair balance.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 08:37 PM

PTS, 25th
FG%, 24th
REB, 25th
AST, 2nd
TO, 26th
FTA, 9th

you must be a huge lil wayne fan:laugh:

knicksfan42
I remember an article from 2006-08 that talked about LeBron not getting calls for a bunch of games.

envymamba24
kobe retires, dwight demands a trade. the hornets offer anthony davis and a unprotected pick. you would rather take a three team trade where LA lands jose calderon and al jefferson?? thats basically what the hornets were facing.

Pure speculation. I'm no longer playing this game. I don't do "ESPN" caliber speculations.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 08:39 PM
btw durant is only averaging .2 more fpg. but offcourse no one cares. as a matter of fact if it was durant who did this, this thread wouldn't even exist.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Pure speculation. I'm no longer playing this game. I don't do "ESPN" caliber speculations.

good decision bow out. save some face.

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 08:40 PM
you must be a huge lil wayne fan:laugh:

Lol naaaaaaaaah

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 08:43 PM
btw durant is only averaging .2 more fpg. but offcourse no one cares. as a matter of fact if it was durant who did this, this thread wouldn't even exist.

Actually no, that's far more believable. Durant has shot a jumper on 77% of his FGs, and doesn't have a physical game at all on either end. He also has someone like Westbrook who breaks down the defense and sets him up a good amount, limiting how much he has to slash on his own.

It's far more believable that Durant would have a very low foul rate, rather than LeBron. Durant also averages 3.2 fouls per 48 when he's at PF, as opposed to LeBron's 1.6 ;)

envymamba24
12-21-2012, 08:44 PM
good decision bow out. save some face.

Lmao you just compared a two time champ, international all star to al Jefferson. Your an absolute idiot. And I don't name call often. I tried to be mature and adult about this, but your an arrogant ****

ne3xchamps
12-21-2012, 08:47 PM
what a dumb story and thread. All it says he hasn't been called on a foul, doesn't mean he hasn't committed one. Its impossible to go that long without a foul.
NBA forum keeps getting better by the day.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Lmao you just compared a two time champ, international all star to al Jefferson. Your an absolute idiot. And I don't name call often. I tried to be mature and adult about this, but your an arrogant ****

lol okay what does the two time champ thing have to do with anything? if that meant something now than why are you guys trying to trade a two time champ and international allstar for bargnani and jose calderon:facepalm:

justinnum1
12-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Lots of peeps mad in here. :laugh:

:dance2:

why so mad?

envymamba24
12-21-2012, 08:53 PM
lol okay what does the two time champ thing have to do with anything? if that meant something now than why are you guys trying to trade a two time champ and international allstar for bargnani and jose calderon:facepalm:

System.

Do me a favor. Scroll to the top of your screen and tell me what the topic of this thread is. Later kid.

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 08:54 PM
All it says he hasn't been called on a foul, doesn't mean he hasn't committed one.

... and that's kind of the point, isn't it?

:facepalm:

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 08:54 PM

why so mad?

I have a guess.......LeBron lol anything Lebron related is guaranteed to be a 10 page thread of people complaining without backing anything up

bucketss
12-21-2012, 08:56 PM
System.

Do me a favor. Scroll to the top of your screen and tell me what the topic of this thread is. Later kid.

you're the one who quoted me GTFOH

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 08:56 PM

why so mad?

I'd be more mad if I was second in the conference despite all the ref help and not being riddled with injuries like that team the Heat are looking up at, combined with a couple of 20 point losses to that team.

;)

popo85
12-21-2012, 08:57 PM
This buckets guy is a major troll

bucketss
12-21-2012, 08:58 PM
I'd be more mad if I was second in the conference despite all the ref help and not being riddled with injuries like that team the Heat are looking up at, combined with a couple of 20 point losses to that team.

;)

they are behind them because knicks have played more games lol.

Bruno
12-21-2012, 08:59 PM
impressive. has he committed fouls without being called? who cares. you play the game of the game and get away with what you can get away with, all the greats do it.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 08:59 PM
This buckets guy is a major troll

i wonder why only laker fans are disagreeing? :rolleyes:

popo85
12-21-2012, 09:01 PM

I could care less about the fouls the fact you keep posting rigged/fakers is trolling no wonder the NBA page a joke

amos1er
12-21-2012, 09:03 PM

PTS, 25th
FG%, 24th
REB, 25th
AST, 2nd
TO, 26th
FTA, 9th

:clap:

Great find. Couldn't have done better myself. These numbers should be announced on ESPN immediately. But of course they won't because Stern would have their heads and is most likely launching a DPOY campaign for Lebron and these findings could be devastating. Seriously, if this doesn't prove something fishy is going on, or at least warrant further investigation, I don't know what will.

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 09:03 PM
they are behind them because knicks have played more games lol.

Is that why? Pretty sure those 20 point blowouts are the reason, common sense.

stawka
12-21-2012, 09:07 PM
impressive. has he committed fouls without being called? who cares. you play the game of the game and get away with what you can get away with, all the greats do it.

Seriously! This guy has to be the most reasonable and non-biased laker fan in the history of PSD

Jenceman
12-21-2012, 09:11 PM
That Foxhound dude just destroyed the thread. And everyone who was arguing for the non-calls just ignored him :laugh2:

Of course.

amos1er
12-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Seriously! This guy has to be the most reasonable and non-biased laker fan in the history of PSD

How come you never hear about Kobe getting away with this type of BS, like not being called for a foul in 5 games, Crab Dribble controversy, disparity of FT's going up in his favor by 300% in the playoffs, flopping, not getting called for an obvious foul against Durant in game 2 of the finals, game 2 against Boston...etc.

The only knock on Kobe, is the 2002 WCF and I already explained how that is an overblown controversy aimed by haters at the Lakers. Yes we got a gift in game 6, (in order to extend the series) but throughout the entire series, got ****ed even harder

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 09:12 PM

I'm pretty sure people aren't blaming LeBron for the lack of calls called on him, even if he is taking advantage of it. He should take advantage of it. I'm pretty sure people are complaining about the refs, their boss and the obvious bias.

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 09:13 PM

Because its not fair :cry: Its a conspiracy. Stern has told the refs that they cant call a foul on LeBron no matter what he does. The thread is 11 pages long and still nobody has posted an example of LeBron fouling but since hes LeBron he must be getting preferential treatment.

Honestly anyone who has actually watched the games would know that LeBron has not been playing physicl D, biting for pumpfakes, or reaching.

Could the refs have missed a couple fouls on Lebron? Sure, and i actually know they missed one on a push off last night. It happens and it doesnt mean the NBA is rigged for LeBron to dominate like everyone seems to think for some reason.

dee279
12-21-2012, 09:14 PM

Man Lebron is SOOOOOO PERFECT!!!! :D

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 09:14 PM
That Foxhound dude just destroyed the thread. And everyone who was arguing for the non-calls just ignored him :laugh2:

Of course.

Lol

amos1er
12-21-2012, 09:15 PM

Really, care to back that up with more than a blanket statement? From what I have seen, it's been the same bunch of so-called Heat fans (Lebronites) that have been rallying to his defense and pretty much everyone else putting blatant proof in their face that something fishy is going on.

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 09:15 PM

Those FT numbers

:speechless:

bucketss
12-21-2012, 09:17 PM
:clap:

Great find. Couldn't have done better myself. These numbers should be announced on ESPN immediately. But of course they won't because Stern would have their heads and is most likely launching a DPOY campaign for Lebron and these findings could be devastating. Seriously, if this doesn't prove something fishy is going on, or at least warrant further investigation, I don't know what will.

its well known the nba protects their stars lol its well known lebron get much more favors from the refs why the hell are you acting surprised? you're acting like your just stumbled on something so new and amazing.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Really, care to back that up with more than a blanket statement? From what I have seen, it's been the same bunch of so-called Heat fans (Lebronites) that have been rallying to his defense and pretty much everyone else putting blatant proof in their face that something fishy is going on.

you're high i agreed with you ... smh. im arguing something completely different keep up wit your mini me lookin *** lol.

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 09:21 PM
Lakers fans complaining about officiating and a superstar getting calls........The world really must be ending

amos1er
12-21-2012, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=LBJackpot;24819859]Because its not fair :cry: Its a conspiracy. Stern has told the refs that they cant call a foul on LeBron no matter what he does. The thread is 11 pages long and still nobody has posted an example of LeBron fouling but since hes LeBron he must be getting preferential treatment.

Honestly anyone who has actually watched the games would know that LeBron has not been playing physicl D, biting for pumpfakes, or reaching.

Could the refs have missed a couple fouls on Lebron? Sure, and i actually know they missed one on a push off last night. It happens and it doesnt mean the NBA is rigged for LeBron to dominate like everyone seems to think for some reason.

Defend this hot shot...

Originally Posted by FOXHOUND

PTS, 25th
FG%, 24th
REB, 25th
AST, 2nd
TO, 26th
FTA, 9th

TylerSL
12-21-2012, 09:22 PM
lol @ all the crying in this thread :laugh2:

amos1er
12-21-2012, 09:24 PM
its well known the nba protects their stars lol its well known lebron get much more favors from the refs why the hell are you acting surprised? you're acting like your just stumbled on something so new and amazing.

Lebron has set a new NBA standard of getting protection from the refs. The record was previously set by Wade back in 2006 in the finals.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Lebron has set a new NBA standard of getting protection from the refs. The record was previously set by Wade back in 2006 in the finals.

hmm both records held by miami heat players lol i wonder why?

amos1er
12-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Those FT numbers

:speechless:

Yup, and it's even funnier that the more proof you provide, the more they will defend him. Objectivity went out the window a long time ago here on PSD when it comes to Lebron worshiping.

amos1er
12-21-2012, 09:28 PM
hmm both records held by miami heat players lol i wonder why?

Maybe because Lebron knew were to go to get even more help than he was already getting. He got more help on the court from Wade and more off the court from Stern.

stawka
12-21-2012, 09:31 PM
LMAOOOOOOOO @ Amos1er trying so hard. Write a letter to Stern bruh HAHAHAHA!!

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 09:33 PM
[QUOTE]

Defend this hot shot...

What is there to defend "hot shot" nothing you have posted has proven LeBron has been fouling and getting away with it. Keep pulling stats out of your *** that dont mean anything.

I have a solution for you.....actually watch LeBron play defense. He never fouls out of frustration, doesnt reach, doesnt go for pumpfakes and rarely contests at the rim. The dude is smart as hell but I guess he doesnt deserve credit for anything. Has to be a conspiracy. LeBron is the only player in the league that gets favorable calls right?

Again keep crying and ignoring the way LeBron plays defense. You might as well not watch the NBA anymore though because the refs are gonna carry LeBron to another championship and another one and another one.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Yup, and it's even funnier that the more proof you provide, the more they will defend him. Objectivity went out the window a long time ago here on PSD when it comes to Lebron worshiping.

why don't you be objective about the 2002 massacre instead of making excuses for the lakers?

amos1er
12-21-2012, 09:34 PM
LMAOOOOOOOO @ Amos1er trying so hard. Write a letter to Stern bruh HAHAHAHA!!

I would if I thought it would do any good. Why would I ask the guy who is most likely rigging it to stop. If anything, I should alert the media...well, the members who are not in Stern's pocket anyways...If there are that many.

amos1er
12-21-2012, 09:38 PM
why don't you be objective about the 2002 massacre instead of making excuses for the lakers?

Excuses??? I have explained the situation to you guys many times, yet no one ever directly attacks the facts I bring up, rather they attack me personally through ad-hominem rebuttals. Anyways, here it is again, this time try to refute the facts directly, instead of just either ignoring or attacking me personally. :rolleyes:

Yes we got a gift in game 6, (in order to extend the series) but throughout the entire series, got ****ed even harder.

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 09:39 PM
QUOTE=amos1er;24820047]Yup, and it's even funnier that the more proof you provide, the more they will defend him. Objectivity went out the window a long time ago here on PSD when it comes to Lebron worshiping.[/QUOTE]

Objectivity hahahahahahahahahahahahaha good one. Youve been so objective claiming that the Heat get so much preferential treatment while ignoring the help your team has always gotten.

The difference is i would never cry about it because i know that the big teams get calls. Its the way it is and you just sound stupid acting like the Heat are the only team that get calls and LeBron is the only player that gets calls.

bucketss
Amo1ser. tell us about what was considered 'the greatest tragedy in sports" did you think about writing to stern than?

nickdymez
I wonder what your referring to???

bucketss
12-21-2012, 09:41 PM
Excuses??? I have explained the situation to you guys many times, yet no one ever directly attacks the facts I bring up, rather they attack me personally through ad-hominem rebuttals. Anyways, here it is again, this time try to refute the facts directly, instead of just either ignoring or attacking me personally. :rolleyes:

why are you quoting that? i told you i don't have a problem admitting the league gives lebron and his team special treatment.

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 09:42 PM
I would if I thought it would do any good. Why would I ask the guy who is most likely rigging it to stop. If anything, I should alert the media...well, the members who are not in Stern's pocket anyways...If there are that many.

STOP WATCHING THE NBA THEN you baby. If its rigged for LeBron and the Heat to win then why would you follow the NBA? Do you also watch WWE?

More-Than-Most
12-21-2012, 09:44 PM
This is concerning because its impossible when you factor in how good of a defender he is....This shows me that the star treatment is not only a part of the game buts its a massive issue and its why I do not follow basketball as much as the other sports because its aggravating watching a guy like James get all the calls while a guy like Holiday get hacked to death and never go to the line.

amos1er
12-21-2012, 09:45 PM
Amo1ser. tell us about what was considered 'the greatest tragedy in sports" did you think about writing to stern than?

Depends on your definition, the 4th quarter of one game in a seven game series where the Kings did shoot more FT's than the Lakers throughout the whole thing and in 3 games had a double digit advantage to only one for the Lakers.

amos1er
12-21-2012, 09:46 PM
STOP WATCHING THE NBA THEN you baby. If its rigged for LeBron and the Heat to win then why would you follow the NBA? Do you also watch WWE?

I'm just educating you Lebronites who are in denial.

LBJackpot
Somebody please post the ft numbers this year for the stars of the league and tell me that LeBron is the one getting more help than anyone else

Raps08-09 Champ

Why?

Lebron is a top 5 defensive player in the league.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Depends on your definition, the 4th quarter of one game in a seven game series where the Kings did shoot more FT's than the Lakers throughout the whole thing and in 3 games had a double digit advantage to only one for the Lakers.

so free throw discrepancy means the lakers were getting screwed? lol mabye they were getting their *** kicked by a better team, show video proof i'll give you video proof of kobe breaking peoples noses than getting freethrows.

SirSkyHook
12-21-2012, 09:50 PM
Its crazy becuase when the season started i watched alot of Heat games to see how they were goona ref him and to see if they were goona call all the flops........ and they did great!!! at first. When he fouled it was called but all of than out of no where he started to get away with crap again, but not as much, and to his credit he's not flopping as much.

LBJackpot
I'm just educating you Lebronites who are in denial.

Answer the question. If its rigged why the hell would you watch? Its embarassing that you care so much about a rigged league.

Please go educate someone else that wants to hear about your conspiracy theories like maybe 2nd or 3rd graders.

justinnum1
Why?

he is a self proclaimed lebron hater. don't mind his nonsense.

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 09:52 PM
Why?

Because its only because the refs purposely dont call fouls on LeBron. Thats the only reason hes a good defender.

GiantsSwaGG
12-21-2012, 09:52 PM
Miami cHeat

jericho
12-21-2012, 09:54 PM
omg im agreeing with laker fans. did the end of the world came already??? im scared now lol

but you guys shouldnt be mad you guys have been on the receiving end of calls for along time now i will never forget the 02 finals i know it was the wcf but back then the championship was decided in the west lol

GiantsSwaGG
12-21-2012, 09:54 PM
This is concerning because its impossible when you factor in how good of a defender he is....This shows me that the star treatment is not only a part of the game buts its a massive issue and its why I do not follow basketball as much as the other sports because its aggravating watching a guy like James get all the calls while a guy like Holiday and Melo get hacked to death and never go to the line.

Fixed

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 09:56 PM
Last year the Heat had an increase in FTA disparity of 340% from the regular season, did everyone ignore that? How is that possible, when playoff teams are way better? It can be easy to pad a stat like that in the regular season, especially when a team like the Bobcats were in their division.

LeBron went from 5.7 FTA to 10.2 FTA
Wade went from 5.8 FTA to 7.2 FTA

I don't find either of these stats surprising. One, the top players in the league tend to raise their game in the playoffs. Two, stars get more calls in the playoffs. This is very normal, and I don't find these to be the "rigging" stats.

But, that is a combined increase of 48%. How can their FTA increase of 48% account for the total FTA disparity increase of 340%?

The answer is simple, it can not.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 09:56 PM
omg im agreeing with laker fans. did the end of the world came already??? im scared now lol

but you guys shouldnt be mad you guys have been on the receiving end of calls for along time now i will never forget the 02 finals i know it was the wcf but back then the championship was decided in the west lol

according to amo1ser the refs were trying to rig for sac and the lakers won despite that lol.

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 09:58 PM
"Watch the whole series and then let's talk. Until then, it's useless to debate."

Please delete every post you have made in this thread Amosler unless you have watched every Heat game LeBron hasn't fouled in. Until then, its useless to debate.

amos1er
12-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Answer the question. If its rigged why the hell would you watch? Its embarassing that you care so much about a rigged league.

Please go educate someone else that wants to hear about your conspiracy theories like maybe 2nd or 3rd graders.

There is a small part of me that hopes the better team will still win despite added assistance from the refs. In the end I guess I am a sucker because I want the better man to win.

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Last year the Heat had an increase in FTA disparity of 340% from the regular season, did everyone ignore that? How is that possible, when playoff teams are way better? It can be easy to pad a stat like that in the regular season, especially when a team like the Bobcats were in their division.

LeBron went from 5.7 FTA to 10.2 FTA
Wade went from 5.8 FTA to 7.2 FTA

I don't find either of these stats surprising. One, the top players in the league tend to raise their game in the playoffs. Two, stars get more calls in the playoffs. This is very normal, and I don't find these to be the "rigging" stats.

But, that is a combined increase of 48%. How can their FTA increase of 48% account for the total FTA disparity increase of 340%?

The answer is simple, it can not.

So this had nothing to do with LeBron turning on a switch and going beastmode? Going to the post or driving all the time?

amos1er
12-21-2012, 10:04 PM

As I said before...know the facts before you regurgitate the same nonsense you hear others spew that you really don't know anything about.

FOXHOUND
12-21-2012, 10:05 PM
So this had nothing to do with LeBron turning on a switch and going beastmode? Going to the post or driving all the time?

It does, which I mentioned. I mentioned that I didn't find LeBron's or Wade's individual increase in FTA surprising. I forgot to mention a couple of points, one being that LeBron had a legendary run. The other point is that Bosh missed close to two entire series in the playoffs.

So LeBron and Wade have a personal increase of 48%, which in part was likely aided by Bosh missing so many games and them getting more shots as a result. But where is the other 292% coming from, especially since a big FT guy for them in Bosh missed so many games?

amos1er
12-21-2012, 10:06 PM

lol this comment says it all. LMAO beastmode...why don't you just jerk off to a picture of him already. Then you can go into beastmode too. hahahahahahahaha

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 10:08 PM
Has it been that long since the Lakers were good? Lakers fans are the last people that should be crying "conspiracy." i know you probably didnt think the league was rigged when the Lakers were winning.

"My team is completely underperforming this year, must be rigged!!!"

You guys crack me up man

bucketss
12-21-2012, 10:08 PM
There is a small part of me that hopes the better team will still win despite added assistance from the refs. In the end I guess I am a sucker because I want the better man to win.

yep. expect when the lakers make it! the series will totally be fair! except of course if they lose.

BirdIsTheWord
12-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Why do people think this is LeBron's or the Heat's fault?

Raps08-09 Champ
12-21-2012, 10:13 PM
Does anyone have any video of a play where Lebron should've been charged a foul but didn't get one over the last 2 weeks?

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 10:15 PM
lol this comment says it all. LMAO beastmode...why don't you just jerk off to a picture of him already. Then you can go into beastmode too. hahahahahahahaha

I was wondering when you were gonna realize you've looked like an idiot throughout this whole thread and resort to being immature. Took longer than I thought so congrats for that.

And im not sure why you have a problem with "beastmode.". I think just about every other person on this board that doesnt try to hate on Lebron any chance possible would agree that "beastmode" perfectly fits the mode LeBron was in last playoffs.

The way you see the game though you probably think Wade carried LeBron to a championship.

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 10:16 PM
Does anyone have any video of a play where Lebron should've been charged a foul but didn't get one over the last 2 weeks?

15 pages in and...................NOPE. Just a lotta this :cry:

bucketss
12-21-2012, 10:17 PM
I was wondering when you were gonna realize you've looked like an idiot throughout this whole thread and resort to being immature. Took longer than I thought so congrats for that.

And im not sure why you have a problem with "beastmode.". I think just about every other person on this board that doesnt try to hate on Lebron any chance possible would agree that "beastmode" perfectly fits the mode LeBron was in last playoffs.

The way you see the game though you probably think Wade carried LeBron to a championship.

no he also hates wade.. since hes the 2nd most assisted by refs player ever according to him loll.

justinnum1
12-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Why do people think this is LeBron's or the Heat's fault?

It's always his fault. When kobe raped that girl, lebron's fault. When amare punched the fire extinguisher, lebron's fault.

People just like to cry about lebron.

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 10:22 PM
It does, which I mentioned. I mentioned that I didn't find LeBron's or Wade's individual increase in FTA surprising. I forgot to mention a couple of points, one being that LeBron had a legendary run. The other point is that Bosh missed close to two entire series in the playoffs.

So LeBron and Wade have a personal increase of 48%, which in part was likely aided by Bosh missing so many games and them getting more shots as a result. But where is the other 292% coming from, especially since a big FT guy for them in Bosh missed so many games?

Honestly, idk. Im not gonna try to pull a bunch of random reasons out my *** to explain all the percentages. All i know is playoff basketball is a different animal and teams were trying to be physical with the Heat to try to send a message. I think that the amount of close games could also contribute but idk.

TylerSL
12-21-2012, 10:22 PM
It's always his fault. When kobe raped that girl, lebron's fault. When amare punched the fire extinguisher, lebron's fault.

People just like to cry about lebron.

If the world ends today, Lebron's fault

stawka
12-21-2012, 10:25 PM
So JB makes a controversial thread about LeBron and then logs in with his dupe account (Amos1er) and trolls away, or is that his love child?

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 10:26 PM
no he also hates wade.. since hes the 2nd most assisted by refs player ever according to him loll.

Wheres Kobe on his list? Probably like 1,000 because according to him the Lakers have never had ay help at all.

Heat winning = league rigged

Might as well get used to it i guess

Redskins10
12-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Not surprisingly, I only see Kobe stans complaining about this.. And if the article was about Kobe, Heat fans would flood the thread with hatred.

This Heat/Lakers rivalry is rather annoying.. Especially considering that the rivalry is almost non-existent everywhere besides message boards.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 10:32 PM
So JB makes a controversial thread about LeBron and then logs in with his dupe account (Amos1er) and trolls away, or is that his love child?

i don't think so. JB HATES kobe as well and Amos1er is a huge kobe fan lol. but he knows exactly what was going to happen since kobe/laker/heat/lebron fans are all going to be attracted to this thread.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 10:34 PM
Not surprisingly, I only see Kobe stans complaining about this.. And if the article was about Kobe, Heat fans would flood the thread with hatred.

This Heat/Lakers rivalry is rather annoying.. Especially considering that the rivalry is almost non-existent everywhere besides message boards.

theres a paranoia among kobe fans they are scared to death lebron is going to catch kobe so they do anything and everything to make lebron look lesser.

ThunderousDemon
12-21-2012, 10:42 PM
:)

Teeboy1487
12-21-2012, 10:46 PM
I could care less about Lebron "catching" Kobe. If Lebron ends up higher than Kobe on the all time list (which he will most likely do), I would not care. I'm a Lakers fan and I'm a Kobe fan. I just enjoy watching him play and he's my favorite player of alltime.

This thread is about why Lebron is not being called for fouls for two freakin weeks of basketball. It's not Lebron's fault by any means, but the league should not "assist" him. He's the best player in the world. It's hard enough trying to stop that monster. I just hate the star calls even when Kobe gets them.

I just find it hard to believe that a basketball player of Lebron's physical caliber has committed not one foul in two weeks. It raises an eyebrow with me to say the least.

tdg823
12-21-2012, 11:11 PM
amos1er id dead on right. The facts are there to support his arguments, as well as in the original article. This is fact based tangible evidence. None of you has disputed it in a solid, credible way. Lebron is heavily favored. The way the games are called allows the heat to be more aggressive on defense, while making their opponent hesitant due to the whistles. That type of thing doesn't show up in a stat or box score, But evidence of the events that led to such an advantageous ( for the heat) are there for all to see. Lebron's forearm shiver and drop the shoulder moves are the most unstoppable and illegal moves in the league. How else can someone that's VERY inconsistent outside of 18 feet on 3 of 4 nights considered unstopable on offense? You just close off the lane on a player like that and make him shoot. That is what teams succesfully do to lebron until the refs rescue him too many nights.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 11:13 PM
amos1er id dead on right. The facts are there to support his arguments, as well as in the original article. This is fact based tangible evidence. None of you has disputed it in a solid, credible way. Lebron is heavily favored. The way the games are called allows the heat to be more aggressive on defense, while making their opponent hesitant due to the whistles. That type of thing doesn't show up in a stat or box score, But evidence of the events that led to such an advantageous ( for the heat) are there for all to see. Lebron's forearm shiver and drop the shoulder moves are the most unstoppable and illegal moves in the league. How else can someone that's VERY inconsistent outside of 18 feet on 3 of 4 nights considered unstopable on offense? You just close off the lane on a player like that and make him shoot. That is what teams succesfully do to lebron until the refs rescue him too many nights.

why you gotta create another account to agree with yourself lmao

Max.This
12-21-2012, 11:16 PM
Its obvious to everyone except heat fans. Theres no point in even debating because its not like their going to ever accept it. Its like Scientists telling religious people that their gods are fake.

LBJackpot
12-21-2012, 11:17 PM

Wow how surprising another person that thinks LeBron is Blake Griffin. LeBron cant shoot he can only dunk and when he cant dunk the refs just help him. Am I doing it right?

LeBron is just so easy to stop lol. Make him shoot jumpers that simple right?

Max.This
12-21-2012, 11:18 PM
Wow how surprising another person that thinks LeBron is Blake Griffin. LeBron cant shoot he can only dunk and when he cant dunk the refs just help him. Am I doing it right?

LeBron is just so easy to stop lol. Make him shoot jumpers that simple right?

LBJ is a terrible shooter. fans bring up field goal percentages that mask the truth because he takes all of his shots within the foul shot line. The only display of good shooting was his lucky game against Boston game 6 in the playoffs. He shot the Heat out of elimintion

tdg823
12-21-2012, 11:19 PM
And this all started with jordan. When the NBA saw how much money they could make off of him or any superstar of his level, the calls began. Star treatment in the NBA was born. Now they create their superstars, market them and enable their success. Capitalism 101, sports has nothing to do with it. Lebron is a once in a lifetime athletic talent, it's easy to just sick back and enjoy the show. But if you respect the game and don't swallow what the media (who profits from his success) and popular opinion (influenced by the media) tell you. Have your own opinions, judge for yourself. And in this case, LeBron at least in the sample size referenced in the original article, has clearly gotten VERY preferential treatment. To say otherwise simply makes you seem less credible.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 11:20 PM
lebron is a terrible shooter ..lmao why are you guys on this forum smh.

bucketss
12-21-2012, 11:23 PM
And this all started with jordan. When the NBA saw how much money they could make off of him or any superstar of his level, the calls began. Star treatment in the NBA was born. Now they create their superstars, market them and enable their success. Capitalism 101, sports has nothing to do with it. Lebron is a once in a lifetime athletic talent, it's easy to just sick back and enjoy the show. But if you respect the game and don't swallow what the media (who profits from his success) and popular opinion (influenced by the media) tell you. Have your own opinions, judge for yourself. And in this case, LeBron at least in the sample size referenced in the original article, has clearly gotten VERY preferential treatment. To say otherwise simply makes you seem less credible.

lmao are you trying to convince us or yourself? amo1ser get back on your main account im not done with you;)

justinnum1
12-21-2012, 11:25 PM
lol

bucketss
12-21-2012, 11:28 PM
LBJ is a terrible shooter. fans bring up field goal percentages that mask the truth because he takes all of his shots within the foul shot line. The only display of good shooting was his lucky game against Boston game 6 in the playoffs. He shot the Heat out of elimintion

you do know theres something called hoop data.com that shows shot selection that pretty much prove you wrong right? by your logic melo is a terrible shooter aswell since he attempts almost the same amount of shots at the rim.

More-Than-Most
12-21-2012, 11:31 PM
Fixed

Lol Yes Melo gets hit a ton but it was more towards the point of a star against a young guy....In my opinion a foul is a foul and stars/Rookies/Young players should all get treated the same and if they did basketball would be a much much better league.

StrandedCub
12-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Lol what the hell is going on in here? You people in the NBA forum are wild :laugh:

More-Than-Most
12-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Also its not just Lebron but in general....I do not care if Kobe has been in the league 30 years and has been the best player ever...In no universe should a foul be called a foul because of his name or past accomplishments.....First year or 30th year if its a foul call it...If you want to let them play then do that as well.

tdg823
12-21-2012, 11:34 PM
I've read on this site for like 12 years, I just couldn't believe that people would relly try so hard to stick up for lebron on this. I shouldn't be surprised though... I just don't post don't usually have the inclination. Too much time on my hands for the next 2 days though, so here i am in futile arguments...

bucketss
12-21-2012, 11:38 PM
I've read on this site for like 12 years, I just couldn't believe that people would relly try so hard to stick up for lebron on this. I shouldn't be surprised though... I just don't post don't usually have the inclination. Too much time on my hands for the next 2 days though, so here i am in futile arguments...

you're pathetic that you created a dummy account to agree with yourself lol i can't believe lebron has that kind of effect in your life.

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-22-2012, 12:01 AM
are people this stupid?

theres a stat that follows a players shooting % depending on distance from the rim.
0-3 ft, 3-9 ft, 10-15 ft, 16-23ft, and 3's.

and lebron is among the leaders in all of them.

pls shut up with the blind lebron hatred.

bucketss
12-22-2012, 12:02 AM
are people this stupid?

theres a stat that follows a players shooting % depending on distance from the rim.
0-3 ft, 3-9 ft, 10-15 ft, 16-23ft, and 3's.

and lebron is among the leaders in all of them.

pls shut up with the blind lebron hatred.

they got so desperate one of them had to create a dummy account to agree with himself lol.

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-22-2012, 12:05 AM
they got so desperate one of them had to create a dummy account to agree with himself lol.

lol kids have too much free time on their hands.

LBJackpot
12-22-2012, 12:22 AM
Its obvious to everyone except heat fans. Theres no point in even debating because its not like their going to ever accept it. Its like Scientists telling religious people that their gods are fake.

Except scientists use science to back what they say up lol. You think LeBron is a "terrible" shooter because you say so even though stats say otherwise. But sure try to make Heat fans sound crazy because they dont just believe the stupid perception that LeBron cant shoot.

I love what people use to support their argument. "well everyone but Heat fans think LeBron sucks at shooting.". I could care lessmwhat LeBron haters say. Look at the percentages. Midrange/3 ball whatever the **** you want and educate yourself please

bucketss
12-22-2012, 12:27 AM
Except scientists use science to back what they say up lol. You think LeBron is a "terrible" shooter because you say so even though stats say otherwise. But sure try to make Heat fans sound crazy because they dont just believe the stupid perception that LeBron cant shoot.

I love what people use to support their argument. "well everyone but Heat fans think LeBron sucks at shooting.". I could care lessmwhat LeBron haters say. Look at the percentages. Midrange/3 ball whatever the **** you want and educate yourself please

funny thing is they don't even watch heat games they just catch highlights with lebron dunks and they believe damn this guy probably can't shoot. its hilarious how they act like they have a VAST knowledge in basketball lol.

tdg823
12-22-2012, 12:53 AM
Check the stats yourself, lsat three years, below average, at times, high volume three point shooter 33%, 36% before an upswing this year (talk to me about that in a few months). From the mid range area he has shot 45%, 42%, and 37% the last 3 years respectively. NOT impressive for a basketball player to surpass all.... Keep in mind that this includes midrange shots of the just outside the paint variety. I'm sure I can research more specific and further, but this is straight off of nba.com, his player page, quick and easy. If someone wouldlike to go even further back to his days in Cleveland, I'm guessing my prove will be proven further. Keep in mind that people even play off of him respecting his ability to drive, thus giving him better looks with that jumper. which by the way he's just started even trying to shot with some balance and consistent form the last couple of years. To his credit, he has, finally, started to improve his game the last 2 years or so...

tdg823
12-22-2012, 12:54 AM
Notice the lack of sarcasm or snide remarks when I prove a point? That's why tempting as this sh** may be, in the long run, it's for the birds...

tdg823
12-22-2012, 01:01 AM
The #'s on his jumpshot get even worse in the playoffs...35% and 26% on threes last two years respectively.........

tdg823
12-22-2012, 01:02 AM

GottaLoveCubs
12-22-2012, 01:04 AM
No one should really blame Lebron for this. It's the refs. This article just goes to show how much BS the league is now. In every game there are the obvious/intentional calls. That's fair enough that he hasn't committed any of those. (I don't watch heat games, I admit it) But majority of calls in a game are 50/50 calls. And for EVERY 50/50 call to go his way just shows how much the league/refs have favored Lebron.
I was blown away when I read this article. Did anyone else notice this w/o the article pointing it out?