PDA

View Full Version : how about that Jose Calderon guy!

eternal slumber
12-20-2012, 12:00 AM
Raptors has been on a roll lately even without Bargs and Lowry but Jose has been playing insane these past few games.

a triple double against the Rockets and a couple of 17 assist games.

only player in the league with three 17 assist game this season.

greg_ory_2005
12-20-2012, 12:06 AM
Crooner dupe?

TO Rapz
12-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Mvp.

king4day
12-20-2012, 12:11 AM
Should help his value . Toronto better sell high if this keeps up. Maybe that could be enough to sell LA on a Gasol for Bargnani/Calderon deal.

FOBolous
12-20-2012, 12:14 AM
calderon has always been good

JLynn943
12-20-2012, 12:15 AM
He needs to start somewhere

CB29
12-20-2012, 12:20 AM
Raps fans have seen this before though... His offense is exceptional but his defense will eventually hurt us in the end.

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-20-2012, 12:26 AM
he's definitly a good player and a great floor general who can knock down his shots...dont understand why the raps wanna trade him...between him and lowry they are very solid at the PG spot...i guess he's one of the few pieces they have that has any value...for what its worth i would of loved him on the knicks before we got felton, kidd, and prigioni but the 10 million a year contract turned me off and the knicks couldnt of fit that under the salary cap anyway

eternal slumber
12-20-2012, 12:26 AM
He needs to start somewhere

just what i though. he's too good a player just to be playing back-up.

Mile High Champ
12-20-2012, 12:27 AM
Should help his value . Toronto better sell high if this keeps up. Maybe that could be enough to sell LA on a Gasol for Bargnani/Calderon deal.

Raps have no interest in Gasol so I don't see that happening.

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-20-2012, 12:28 AM

that is a great trade for both sides...lakers would improve vastly from that deal...nash/calderon = best offensive point guard duo in the league...maybe the worst defensively though hahaha...and u know how dantoni jizzes his pants over 3 point shooters, bargnani would fit in well in the system

shep33
12-20-2012, 12:28 AM

I think it's mutual with the Lakers FO

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-20-2012, 12:29 AM

i dont see why not...i dont think the raps are in any position to stick their nose up at a player like gasol right now

Vampirate
12-20-2012, 12:30 AM
I put the raptors success more on Bargs being out and Davis being in than Calderon's play.

ACanadian
12-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Calderon and Bargs for LeBron

dtmagnet
12-20-2012, 12:37 AM
i dont see why not...i dont think the raps are in any position to stick their nose up at a player like gasol right now

How does a massive contract like Gasol help a rebuilding club?

Johann
12-20-2012, 12:38 AM

At his salary? Sure they do.

They're a young team, and can't take on that salary. It's as simple as that.
We'd rather take expiring contracts + picks.

shep33
12-20-2012, 12:39 AM

What's funny is that Colangelo would reject that trade. Instead he'd tell Riley to **** off and ask him for Anthony and Pittman instead.

tripleplay2007

:clap:

KNICKSTAPE 914
lol @ rebuilding as if that isnt a full time job for the raps...they could use some1 like gasol to actually make them somewhat respectable

tripleplay2007
12-20-2012, 12:40 AM
lol @ rebuilding as if that isnt a full time job for the raps...they could use some1 like gasol to actually make them somewhat respectable

So OKC can keep there top 3 protected pick! :D

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-20-2012, 12:42 AM
i just dont understand what this rebuilding talk is about...as if the raps are EVER going to be a contender...might as well try to field a decent team

Johann

Like what he's doing with the Lakers this season? :rimshot:

LakersMaster24
Easily one of the most underrated players in the NBA. He gets no attention. As a starter Calderon plays like a Top 10 PG.

As a starter he is a 15 11 and 5 guy. Insane.

ACanadian
12-20-2012, 12:47 AM
:clap:

:bow:

heyman321
12-20-2012, 12:50 AM
Calderon for Harden.

shep33
12-20-2012, 12:52 AM

Gasol with no arms is better than Bargs

Hellcrooner
12-20-2012, 12:53 AM
Raptors with Jose Starting 6-5
Raptors with Lowry Starting 2-14.

Explains a lot of things.

IndyRealist
12-20-2012, 12:54 AM
I put the raptors success more on Bargs being out and Davis being in than Calderon's play.

This.

At best they break even with Calderon for Lowry. Where they really make up ground is having Bargnani in a suit. I just can't see why fans still defend him.

Johann
12-20-2012, 12:57 AM
Gasol with no arms is better than Bargs

Gasol has knee problems.

Blitzbolt
12-20-2012, 12:57 AM
Calderon's contract is just to big.

shep33
12-20-2012, 12:59 AM
Gasol has knee problems.

Gasol with knee problems and no arms is better than Bargs :p

Hellcrooner
12-20-2012, 12:59 AM
Calderon's contract is just to big.

yes, a gigantic EXPIRING contract.

Really not sure why Raptors Gm Cellphone hasnt burned already.

Johann
12-20-2012, 01:02 AM
yes, a gigantic EXPIRING contract.

Really not sure why Raptors Gm Cellphone hasnt burned already.

Because it's a Blackberry (http://you-only-had-to-listen.tumblr.com/post/13844265787/new-favorite-gif)

shep33
12-20-2012, 01:05 AM

Jokes aside, it's pretty obvious that you guys are way better without Bargs and Ed Davis should've been starting a while back.

Just trade Bargs for anything, I can't even imagine to understand what kind of value he has. 30+ Mill including this year on his contract, he's always injured, he doesn't defend, he averages about the league average in rebounds for like SG's, and he's not a very efficient offensive player. Just get rid of him, Davis, Jonas, and Amir is a nice young and solid rotation of bigs.

Johann
12-20-2012, 01:09 AM
Jokes aside, it's pretty obvious that you guys are way better without Bargs and Ed Davis should've been starting a while back.

Just trade Bargs for anything, I can't even imagine to understand what kind of value he has. 30+ Mill including this year on his contract, he's always injured, he doesn't defend, he averages about the league average in rebounds for like SG's, and he's not a very efficient offensive player. Just get rid of him, Davis, Jonas, and Amir is a nice young and solid rotation of bigs.

Well... Colangelo has to find a taker for him. He's still a serviceable player with some size, and can score. If we can send him for a pick, that would be fine by me, and likely most of the Raps fans (minus Nick O)

We think that there is a slight possibility that BC has a mancrush, and might be sleeping with Bargnani on the side; which could be the reason why he got all the playing time.

But I am glad that other big-men are getting some deserved playing time.

Tmath
12-20-2012, 01:09 AM

It has nothing to do with Lowry vs Calderon

The raptors have played bad teams the last 4 games and they play better without Bargnani.

Lets see how the team does with Lowry back & no Bargnani.

shep33
12-20-2012, 01:14 AM
Well... Colangelo has to find a taker for him. He's still a serviceable player with some size, and can score. If we can send him for a pick, that would be fine by me, and likely most of the Raps fans (minus Nick O)

We think that there is a slight possibility that BC has a mancrush, and might be sleeping with Bargnani on the side; which could be the reason why he got all the playing time.

Haha, yeah I've heard that theory by some Raps fans on PSD. Lol, possibly true.

But your right, if you can get a pick, that'd be awesome. I just don't believe in Bargs... the dude has clearly shown that he isn't a franchise player. I think he could be okay as like a 3rd or 4th option offensively, but not a primary option for any team in the NBA right now.

I like Deroan, Lowry, Calderon, Davis, Jonas, Ross, Amir, and Anderson for you guys. I mean that's a nice group of young players (although Calderon is 31).

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-20-2012, 01:17 AM
I would kill for this guy. Sucks for him, he's just rotting on that team.

Johann
12-20-2012, 01:20 AM
Haha, yeah I've heard that theory by some Raps fans on PSD. Lol, possibly true.

But your right, if you can get a pick, that'd be awesome. I just don't believe in Bargs... the dude has clearly shown that he isn't a franchise player. I think he could be okay as like a 3rd or 4th option offensively, but not a primary option for any team in the NBA right now.

I like Deroan, Lowry, Calderon, Davis, Jonas, Ross, Amir, and Anderson for you guys. I mean that's a nice group of young players (although Calderon is 31).

Anderson is also 30. He's playing a great role right now as a leader.

But yeah, we have a relatively young group. And right now, Calderon is leading it. If he gets traded, he gets traded, but he's doing his job now, and he's doing it right. All he wants to do is win.

We have a nice core of Ed Davis/Valanciunas/(Derozan/Ross)/(Lowry) for the future.

shep33
12-20-2012, 01:25 AM
Anderson is also 30. He's playing a great role right now as a leader.

But yeah, we have a relatively young group. And right now, Calderon is leading it. If he gets traded, he gets traded, but he's doing his job now, and he's doing it right. All he wants to do is win.

We have a nice core of Ed Davis/Valanciunas/(Derozan/Ross)/(Lowry) for the future.

Yeah I agree, you guys should be fine going forward. Hopefully you can move Bargs in the process. Maybe add a SF

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-20-2012, 01:26 AM
Steve Blake + Jordan Hill for Jose Calderon.

Do it Mitch/Jimbaco/SexyChaz!!!

heyman321
12-20-2012, 01:29 AM
Steve Blake + Jordan Hill for Jose Calderon.

Do it Mitch/Jimbaco/SexyChaz!!!

Oh god, that would be the worst trade ever, and Colangelo would accept it.

Wolfman01
12-20-2012, 02:41 AM
Calderon is a underrated player and he isn't flashy with his assist but he does play great basketball. Teams that need a true point guard will love Calderon on their team.

John Walls Era
12-20-2012, 03:16 AM
Crooner Dupe, pretending to be from the phillipines. Nice try...

Alayla
12-20-2012, 06:42 AM
he has been up there with Andre miller in the criminally underrated pile for awile.

FriedTofuz
12-20-2012, 07:59 AM

calderon starting in games against teams under .500
DUde I can ask why you're so biased though, Like I do like calderon as a player, but just because hes from spain, you seem to love all spain players? Why man? its kind of annoying, I dont think its fair when people just support and love particular players just because theyre from your country :(

FriedTofuz
12-20-2012, 08:03 AM

thats what I was thinking LOL
started loling in real life too wow,

GrumpyOldMan
12-20-2012, 08:05 AM
If we are going to move Bargs and/or Caleron, we need to get a 3. We can go forward with Davis and Amir, but not having a proficient SF has hurt us all season.

FriedTofuz
12-20-2012, 08:09 AM
you know what Ive noticed with these threads? only raptor fans contribute, or laker fans who want to oversell garbage for calderon. we dont need jordan hill. so nothanks.

ACanadian
12-20-2012, 11:22 AM
how about that Amare guy eh?

Raps18-19 Champ
12-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Crooner dupe?

This.

JasonJohnHorn
12-20-2012, 11:33 AM
Calderon is a grossly underrated player and is capable of so much more, but he's been stuck with $#!T rosters his entire career. Imagine if he had guys as talented as JJ, Amare and Marion around him? He could be putting up numbers like Nash. But instead he has DeRozen, Bargs and Ed Davis. :-(

Calderon is one of my favorite PGs since Stockton retired. I know he is awful on defence, and I'm not saying he's the best, just my favorite. His game reminds me so much of Nash. He really is a great, unique talent. High assists, low turnovers (17 assists, 2 turnovers last night) and such a great shooter...

Man... if onyl he'd gotten to play around some talented players.... he'd have been in at least one All-Star game. If he was in NY during 'Antoni's tenure, I think 'Antoni might still have a job in NY.

bucketss
12-20-2012, 11:40 AM
Calderon is a grossly underrated player and is capable of so much more, but he's been stuck with $#!T rosters his entire career. Imagine if he had guys as talented as JJ, Amare and Marion around him? He could be putting up numbers like Nash. But instead he has DeRozen, Bargs and Ed Davis. :-(

Calderon is one of my favorite PGs since Stockton retired. I know he is awful on defence, and I'm not saying he's the best, just my favorite. His game reminds me so much of Nash. He really is a great, unique talent. High assists, low turnovers (17 assists, 2 turnovers last night) and such a great shooter...

Man... if onyl he'd gotten to play around some talented players.... he'd have been in at least one All-Star game. If he was in NY during 'Antoni's tenure, I think 'Antoni might still have a job in NY.

just stop it:facepalm:

dalton749
12-20-2012, 11:42 AM
just stop it:facepalm:

if calderon had solid options around him he could probably average 25 assists per game. hes doing all of this right now with derozan as first option when the guy is a third option on any decent team

eternal slumber
12-20-2012, 11:46 AM

hindi ko kilala kung sino yung Crooner na binabanggit ko pero nakakasiguro akong hindi ako dupe account nung tao na yun at hindi ako nagpapanggap na kung sino man, ok po?

you want me to translate this in english for you to believe i am really from the Philippines?

bucketss
12-20-2012, 11:50 AM
if calderon had solid options around him he could probably average 25 assists per game. Hes doing all of this right now with derozan as first option when the guy is a third option on any decent team

25?!!?

bucketss
12-20-2012, 11:51 AM
i don't know if anyone noticed but calderon has played with a guy named chris bosh, he always does this he plays well when he wants to unseat another pg whos ahead of him. once he does that he goes back to his old self.

Tmath
12-20-2012, 11:53 AM
hindi ko kilala kung sino yung Crooner na binabanggit ko pero nakakasiguro akong hindi ako dupe account nung tao na yun at hindi ako nagpapanggap na kung sino man, ok po?

you want me to translate this in english for you to believe i am really from the Philippines?

Anyone can use google translate.

bucketss
12-20-2012, 11:59 AM

i don't think he used google translate crooner translates to kruner on there lol he would probably slipped up if he used it.

eternal slumber
12-20-2012, 12:00 PM

haha, nice. it's not my problem if you think i am that Crooner guy or not.

anyway, if anyone would be able to go here, just PM me, i'll hook some of you with some nice "Pinay" beauties.

sep11ie
12-20-2012, 12:00 PM
LeBron and Wade for Calderon?

bucketss
12-20-2012, 12:03 PM
haha, nice. it's not my problem if you think i am that Crooner guy or not.

anyway, if anyone would be able to go here, just PM me, i'll hook some of you with some nice "Pinay" beauties.

are you a pimp or something?

Eagles4Lyfe
12-20-2012, 12:26 PM
I've never seen so many Raptor related threads in my life in the NBA forum, there is like 2 every week since the season started.

Jose is good, and a really solid back up, it sucks cause I'd love to extend him for like 3 or 4 years but knowing our coach and how awful his rotations are, I rather let him go and trade him for good value to a team at the deadline that needs a PG badly

eternal slumber
12-20-2012, 12:34 PM
are you a pimp or something?

just have a ton of lovely lady friends. =)

benzni
12-20-2012, 12:36 PM

I think Lebron and Bosh is more like it. I heard bosh wanted to play for Canada

cheesypacker
12-20-2012, 12:37 PM
I had him as a back up. I did good!

FriedTofuz
12-20-2012, 12:49 PM
where is raptors 06-07 champs, we need him to translate, also, Putaginamo !

Tysons_Beard
12-20-2012, 12:57 PM
i always thought one of my friends looked like josť

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/599499_4642199099885_1035572950_n.jpg

Stinkyoutsider
12-20-2012, 01:22 PM
And Calderon still doesn't start over Lowry? That just tells you just how deep their point guards are. If the Raptors management are serious about contending this year, they won't move him unless they get knocked off their feet by an offer for him...

I don't think the Raptors would want Gasol now because I think Raptors management is bent on building through the draft like OKC. I bet you if they could find a taker for Andrea though, they would pull the trigger.

I think every team could use Calderon. A good leader who can facilitate and control the team and get other players involved. Defensive ability is a little suspect but that would be acceptable with what he's contributing on the offensive end and through team leadership.

bucketss
12-20-2012, 01:26 PM

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/599499_4642199099885_1035572950_n.jpg

smack his face with a bat than he would look identical to calderon lol.

JasonJohnHorn
12-20-2012, 01:52 PM
i don't know if anyone noticed but calderon has played with a guy named chris bosh, he always does this he plays well when he wants to unseat another pg whos ahead of him. once he does that he goes back to his old self.

A guy named Chris Bosh? Yes... he had Chris Bosh for a couple of season. The year they made it into the playoffs, their second option was Anthony Parker who wouldn't have even been a first option coming off the bench for most teams! and whose post-Calderon career saw his FG% drop 5%
Parker shot. 397 as a rookie, then .421 in what was essentially his second season (technically his third, but he got 2 games in his second season). The guy was a scrub and played a total of 55 games in three season! Then Toronto throws him in with Calderon and he suddenly starts shooting .470 from the floor and is a starter.... Cleveland signs him, and he's a scrub again.

So yeah... Calderon had ONE talented player in Bosh, and then guys like Bargs and DeRozen. He's been in the top ten for assist since lik 07 and has one of the best assist-to-turnover ratios in the game.

And you think that Bosh is the reason he looked good? Or that having Bosh consittutes having offensive options? Nash had Amare, Marion and JJ and got 11.5 assists. Calderon had Bargs, DeRozen and Barbosa and manage 10+ per 36 minutes. None of those guys are as good as any of Nash's three options in JJ, Amare and Marion. And Calderon has continued to be just as effective as passer since Bosh left. And Calderon's per36 minutes stats are relatively consistent since 07, despite the fact that Toronto is always bringing in PGs they want to replace him (Ford, Jack, Lowry).

Calderon is a grossly underappreciated player who would do extremely well if he was running a team like NY, LAL, LAC, MIA, BK, or OKC. Yes, he is bad on defence, but he is a master at running the offense, and if he actually had any legit first options on his roster he'd be even better.

And you mention Bosh? Bosh is a third option on a championship team. On Toronto he's a frist option. That's got to tell you something.

Sly Guy
12-20-2012, 02:37 PM
caldy is quite capable of this, which is why he's survived 3 point guard replacements. His trade value should always be this high, it's just he's underrated by everyone except raptor fans. He's even "better" than he used to be defensively too.

sep11ie
12-20-2012, 02:38 PM
I think Lebron and Bosh is more like it. I heard bosh wanted to play for Canada

I dunno, I'd have to photoshop a picture of Bosh in a Raptor uni to see how he'd look.

heyman321
12-20-2012, 02:44 PM

Ha he kinda does! except for the Jew hair.

smith&wesson
12-20-2012, 02:59 PM
i like tobleron... but i also think he is trying to raise his trade value which he is doing a good job of. but we have had him for 8 seasons. which he performed like this more often in the past.

smith&wesson
12-20-2012, 03:01 PM

i respectfully decline. jose is the spanish stockton :p

sep11ie
12-20-2012, 03:05 PM
i respectfully decline. jose is the spanish stockton :p

What if they throw in Miami Beach?

heyman321
12-20-2012, 03:09 PM
i like tobleron... but i also think he is trying to raise his trade value which he is doing a good job of. but we have had him for 8 seasons. which he performed like this more often in the past.

He did perform like this in the past. That year when TJ Ford was out, and he averaged like 10/10, he was up for allstar bench that year.

RaiderKid318
12-20-2012, 03:13 PM
They will sell very high on him lol

smith&wesson
12-20-2012, 03:17 PM
He did perform like this in the past. That year when TJ Ford was out, and he averaged like 10/10, he was up for allstar bench that year.

never consistantly.

What if they throw in Miami Beach?

throw in the cheerleaders you got your self a deal partner. or just ray allen will sufice lol

Hellcrooner
12-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Raptors: want to trade him.
Knicks: no use .
Celtics: No use.
sixers: No use they are going young.
Nets: No use.
Heat: Could definetly use him and probably as starter.
Magic: no use, rebuilding.
Bobcats: no use going young.
Hawks: Yes they would need him to start.
Wizards: no Use.
Pistons: No use, going young.
Bucks: No use unless they finally trade Jennings.
Cavs: No use.
Pacers: Yes they could probably use him as starter.
Bulls. Definetly could use him while rose is oout and then as sixth man.
Lakers: could use him as starter if nash goes on having problems or sixth man.
Clippers: No use.
Warriors: No Use.
Kings: Yep could use him as starter .
Suns: No use , going young.
spurs: could use as sixth man.
mavs: COuld use as starter, collison is not cutting it.
Hornets: No use, going young.
grizzlies: could use as sixth man.
Blazers: No use, Going young.
Wolves: n ouse, Logjam at Pg.
Nuggets: no use.
Jazz: Could definetly use as starter they are shopping Mo.
Thunder: COuld use as sixth man, or start him move Westb to sg and Km to harden role.

Even if he is good thats not much of a market, basically because many teams in wich he is good to start are rebuilidng and using young prospects they wouldnt want to hinder.

From that options my fav destinatiosn for him woudl be:

1 Lakers obviously.
2 Mavs.
3 Jazz.
4 Hawks
5 Grizz
6 Thunder
7 Heat.
8 Spurs-
9 Bulls.

GodsSon
12-20-2012, 03:56 PM
He's deserving of at least a lottery pick. The only problem with that is that we've have to take back a terrible contract to get that done.

Hellcrooner
12-20-2012, 04:00 PM
He's deserving of at least a lottery pick. The only problem with that is that we've have to take back a terrible contract to get that done.

no one is going to get you a lottery pick for an expiring contract. not to mention he is 31 .

spreadeagle
12-20-2012, 04:32 PM
Raptors: want to trade him.
Knicks: no use .
Celtics: No use.
Nets: No use.
Heat: Could definetly use him and probably as starter.
Magic: no use, rebuilding.
Bobcats: no use going young.
Hawks: Yes they would need him to start.
Wizards: no Use.
Pistons: No use, going young.
Bucks: No use unless they finally trade Jennings.
Cavs: No use.
Pacers: Yes they could probably use him as starter.
Bulls. Definetly could use him while rose is oout and then as sixth man.
Lakers: could use him as starter if nash goes on having problems or sixth man.
Clippers: No use.
Warriors: No Use.
Kings: Yep could use him as starter .
Suns: No use , going young.
spurs: could use as sixth man.
mavs: COuld use as starter, collison is not cutting it.
Hornets: No use, going young.
grizzlies: could use as sixth man.
Blazers: No use, Going young.
Wolves: n ouse, Logjam at Pg.
Nuggets: no use.
Jazz: Could definetly use as starter they are shopping Mo.
Thunder: COuld use as sixth man, or start him move Westb to sg and Km to harden role.

Even if he is good thats not much of a market, basically because many teams in wich he is good to start are rebuilidng and using young prospects they wouldnt want to hinder.

From that options my fav destinatiosn for him woudl be:

1 Lakers obviously.
2 Mavs.
3 Jazz.
4 Hawks
5 Grizz
6 Thunder
7 Heat.
8 Spurs-
9 Bulls.

I would be down for Tyreke Evans for Jose trade.... Or Jimmy Butler Rip Hamilton and a pick from the Bulls...Maybe Collison from Pacers.

Bob_at_york
12-20-2012, 04:53 PM

Why would they have no use and what does going young have to do with interest in Jose? I would think a young team would like a vetern who can pass the ball to its young players and whose contract is expiring. His expiring contract helps with their flexibility.

Hellcrooner
12-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Why would they have no use and what does going young have to do with interest in Jose? I would think a young team would like a vetern who can pass the ball to its young players and whose contract is expiring. His expiring contract helps with their flexibility.

their franchise player is their pg, why would theywant to pay so much salary for a back up that would probably bolt after the season to somwhere where he can start or win a ring?

not to mention, why risk their star young pg to fall for Joses curse :p

Bob_at_york
12-20-2012, 05:07 PM
their franchise player is their pg, why would theywant to pay so much salary for a back up that would probably bolt after the season to somwhere where he can start or win a ring?

not to mention, why risk their star young pg to fall for Joses curse :p

their star PG is hurt right now and their lack of back-up PG is causing them to lose games.

Bullsfan22
12-20-2012, 05:09 PM
wrong thread

dalton749
12-20-2012, 05:12 PM
if there were a way to get josh smith and devon harris for calderon bargs that would be awesome http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

2-ONE-5
12-20-2012, 05:18 PM

i have wanted Calderon in Philly since last year to be the backup. We dont really have a backup PG and Calderon would be a great fit. Expiring deal makes him even more enticing. Of course if Bynum doesnt play it doesnt really matter.

ChongInc.
12-20-2012, 05:36 PM

seems fair on paper, but i dont know how well lebron would fit chemistry wise.

mrblisterdundee
12-20-2012, 11:28 PM
He's always been a guy you can depend on to get lots of assists, a la Steve Nash. It's everything else about him that's fairly weak.

BALLER R
12-20-2012, 11:52 PM
One thing I always liked was Jose seems like a humble dude. He doesn't bad mouth the team, the players or anything. The things we put him through he stays a true professional.