PDA

View Full Version : Why Do You D Kobe Bryant?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

MetroMan
12-19-2012, 04:15 AM
It seems that no matter what Kobe achieves everyone seems to discredit him. His always getting so much hate.

Why do you dislike this man?

Guppyfighter
12-19-2012, 04:18 AM
I like Kobe. But he isn't playing defense.

HYFR
12-19-2012, 04:21 AM
Cuz there's plenty of dudes on psd that can outplay him:rolleyes:

amos1er
12-19-2012, 04:22 AM
It seems that no matter what Kobe achieves everyone seems to discredit him. His always getting so much hate.

IMO it's because he plays for the Lakers. If the best player since Jordan played for a small market team, people would like them better. People in society these days are just haters for some reason, meaning they just don't like winners for the most part, especially when they play for the team that has won the most titles in the past 30 years.

Guppyfighter
12-19-2012, 05:09 AM
IMO it's because he plays for the Lakers. If the best player since Jordan played for a small market team, people would like them better. People in society these days are just haters for some reason, meaning they just don't like winners for the most part, especially when they play for the team that has won the most titles in the past 30 years.

lol He is not the second best player. People don't dislike Kobe. Kobe is well liked and for good reason. But you guys say some stupid outrageous ******** we have to argue against and when we do you say more stupid ******** like "Haters."

raiderposting
12-19-2012, 05:14 AM
Because Gasol was MVP of the two finals he won without shaq. Kobe was always number 2. He may go down in the 20-25 range in the all time best for me, but thats being nice. He's an inefficient chucker who has always been overrated on D.

-Andrew32

STL Don
12-19-2012, 05:16 AM
Because outside of LA land, most fans hate on Kobe due to the ego he possess along with all he's accomplished. He's arguably a top 10 player all-time and most non-Laker fans have a real hard time either understanding or simply accepting that fact.

Hellcrooner
12-19-2012, 05:21 AM
paying money so a rape acussation dissapears on thin air instead of going all the way to prove you are inocent does not make you a likeable character.

nor does running your teammate ( that is better than you and has gotten you 3 rings) out of town whilst threatening the FO with going to crosstown rivals if they dont deal said teamate fast.+

nor does going like trade me to the bulls but you cant get deng back in the trade or ill use my no trade option, so, you have to trade me but m ake it for trahs.

amos1er
12-19-2012, 05:44 AM
lol He is not the second best player.

Who is then? Most experts agree that Kobe is the best since Jordan.

People don't dislike Kobe. Kobe is well liked and for good reason.

Glad you can appreciate, but there are a decent amount of poster one here who say some pretty outrageous ****. I don't want to name names, but they know who they are. I have even heard some foolish statements like...Lebron is in the top ten because he won a ring this year and has one of the highers PER of all time, and Kobe is only top 15 even though he has 5 rings, but he should be only credited for one because Shaq won 3 of those and Gasol won one. Tell me thats not foolish...

But you guys say some stupid outrageous ******** we have to argue against and when we do you say more stupid ******** like "Haters."

Name one outrageous thing that has been said in regards to Kobe. If you are not a hater, then you shouldn't be offended, but there are a lot of haters out there and they should be called out. Again, I have not directly called you a hater, nor have I ever seen anyone else, if you know your not a hater, than you have nothing to worry about.

amos1er
12-19-2012, 05:46 AM
Because Gasol was MVP of the two finals he won without shaq. Kobe was always number 2. He may go down in the 20-25 range in the all time best for me, but thats being nice. He's an inefficient chucker who has always been overrated on D.

-Andrew32

That Andrew is a rascal isn't he. :laugh2:

amos1er
12-19-2012, 05:46 AM
paying money so a rape acussation dissapears on thin air instead of going all the way to prove you are inocent does not make you a likeable character.

nor does running your teammate ( that is better than you and has gotten you 3 rings) out of town whilst threatening the FO with going to crosstown rivals if they dont deal said teamate fast.+

nor does going like trade me to the bulls but you cant get deng back in the trade or ill use my no trade option, so, you have to trade me but m ake it for trahs.

I hope your being sarcastic...

Guppyfighter
12-19-2012, 05:48 AM
Who is then? Most experts agree that Kobe is the best since Jordan.

Glad you can appreciate, but there are a decent amount of poster one here who say some pretty outrageous ****. I don't want to name names, but they know who they are. I have even heard some foolish statements like...Lebron is in the top ten because he won a ring this year and has one of the highers PER of all time, and Kobe is only top 15 even though he has 5 rings, but he should be only credited for one because Shaq won 3 of those and Gasol won one. Tell me thats not foolish...

Name one outrageous thing that has been said in regards to Kobe. If you are not a hater, then you shouldn't be offended, but there are a lot of haters out there and they should be called out. Again, I have not directly called you a hater, nor have I ever seen anyone else, if you know your not a hater, than you have nothing to worry about.

I thought you meant second best in general. I misinterpreted your comment.

Still, some stiff competition in there, including Duncan.

Duncan = Donkey
12-19-2012, 05:51 AM
i do because he is not a good person and doesn't know what no means

amos1er
12-19-2012, 05:56 AM
I thought you meant second best in general. I misinterpreted your comment.

Still, some stiff competition in there, including Duncan.

No, I have Kobe ranked at either 7 or 8 on the All Time list. I agree that Duncan is the most debatable.

amos1er
12-19-2012, 05:56 AM

:facepalm:

Guppyfighter
12-19-2012, 05:57 AM

I am not sure you realize how vicious groupies are. They try to seduce players all the time and get them in trouble so they can get some money.

Happened to Janikoski, Big Ben, Kobe, and countless no name players. I am sure there are some legitimate cases, but without actual evidence I'd be hard pressed to say these guys are actually doing this.

amos1er
12-19-2012, 06:09 AM
I am not sure you realize how vicious groupies are. They try to seduce players all the time and get them in trouble so they can get some money.

Happened to Janikoski, Big Ben, Kobe, and countless no name players. I am sure there are some legitimate cases, but without actual evidence I'd be hard pressed to say these guys are actually doing this.

You forgot about Mike Tyson. :D

But seriously, groupies are known to knock on hotel room doors of famous people all the time. Most guys are not going to say no to free sex with a decent looking chick, myself included. Kobe's only mistake was not using a rubber.

LoveMeOrHateMe
12-19-2012, 06:29 AM

ROY 2 MVP Braun
12-19-2012, 06:37 AM
Im not a lakers fan but am a kobe fan everything he's done in his career and for the game is just off the charts and we as fans of the game are truely blessed to get to witness him playing for the time he does just as we were lucky to see jordan because we will most likely not see players of their caliber ever again!

TheGsw
12-19-2012, 07:04 AM
As a Warrior fan I respect the dude. His hard work, killer instinct and passion for the game is just amazing. He's the closest thing to Jordan and he'll probably be the only player EVER closest to Jordan. And who cares if he's cocky, IMO you have the right to act cocky if you can back it up, simple as that. Hate on Kobe as much as you want, but he's done some big things for this league and I guarantee you're all going to miss him when he retires. Nothing but respect for KB24.

Heediot
12-19-2012, 07:21 AM
He's too self-centered. I just get that vibe. Even if he praises his teammates, character is revealed in adversity and to me during those times he's all about himself and sometimes throws teammates under the bus.

Another thing is when the game is close, you'd be hard pressed to see him pass the ball and he'll take an inefficient shot.

Also his supporters are too biased towards his flaws. The cognitive dissonance in justifying him makes you dislike him even more. The selective memory of his supporters blind them from seeing reality.

I would take his heart and will power over anyone's right now though.

HowFit
12-19-2012, 07:48 AM
Again, more drama about La. Sound like a bunch of girls creating these threads....

bucketss
12-19-2012, 09:11 AM
i might do it because his fans are so damn annoying,they discredit anyone that might be any kind of a challenge to their hero. wade/jordan/lebron i even saw one laker fan hating on magic smh. and after all that they have the audacity to call you a hater.

jericho
12-19-2012, 09:13 AM

Pretty much this

jericho
12-19-2012, 09:29 AM
What kobe fans don't get is that some of us don't like him for the person he is and for the stuff he has done that doesn't mean we don't respect his game

Some of you guys are just to trigger happy in using the word hater instead of using rational thinking

MTL_123
12-19-2012, 10:13 AM
I dont hate him i just hate some of his stupid fans

Swashcuff
12-19-2012, 10:24 AM
People are ***holes quite honestly they'll hate anybody for anything no matter how stupid it may be. Imagine there are dudes that hate KD because he's too good of a person. There is no changing people like that they are forever lost.

ManRam
12-19-2012, 10:25 AM
I used to love Kobe.

Then I met his fans.

I don't like that I don't like Kobe because of his fans, but that's life.

And admittedly, like everyone else who "hates" someone, it's also because he's very good.

I do think I've recouped to the point that I can thoroughly enjoy him play though, which is good. It would be a shame for anyone to not enjoy a star like Kobe, LeBron etc. just because they don't like them. You'd be robbed of enjoying talent unlike really anything you might ever see again. That would be robbery.

Lastly, he gets as much "hate" as most accomplished and outspoken stars in the league.

mightybosstone
12-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Oh look.... I see there's another unnecessary Kobe thread in the general NBA forum. :horse::horse::horse:

Shawn2timer
12-19-2012, 10:53 AM
My favorite player of all time. And I'm a Knicks fan

Faneik
12-19-2012, 10:54 AM

I don't dislike Kobe. I respect his skills and competitive nature.

He gets lots of hate because of the Kobe fan-boys that get too emotional, and will attack you if you don't put Kobe on the same pedestal as they do.

Shawn2timer
12-19-2012, 11:09 AM
I don't dislike Kobe. I respect his skills and competitive nature.

He gets lots of hate because of the Kobe fan-boys that get too emotional, and will attack you if you don't put Kobe on the same pedestal as they do.

Dude who's that chick in your sig

Shawn2timer
12-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Kobe doing what he is right now at his age, with his mileage, in our freakishly athletic league today is incomparable to what any other great player did before him

dh144498
12-19-2012, 11:13 AM
Dude who's that chick in your sig

victoria's secret models. Gisele and Alessandra (however you spell it).

Faneik
12-19-2012, 11:14 AM
victoria's secret models. Gisele and Alessandra (however you spell it).

It's the same girl on both photos. Her name is Izabel Goulart.

JasonJohnHorn
12-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Um... I just don't like his approach to the game. There is no denying his talent, but he is a selfish player who is all about his own personal glory. He is arrogant as well. And the bottom line is, as talented as he is, he is just an inferior version of Jordan. There is nothing that he does as well as Jordan did.

I like a guy like Stockton, or Duncan. Guys who play team ball.

There is a reason why Kobe leads his team in FGs attemtped every game. He doesn't understand how to share.

dh144498
12-19-2012, 11:18 AM
It's the same girl on both photos. Her name is Izabel Goulart.

oh. lol. for some reason they look different to me and they looked like those 2 girls i mentioned. :o

Money_23
12-19-2012, 11:19 AM
the more popular you are the more haters you will get. Fact of life.

TheMoneyTeam
12-19-2012, 11:19 AM
lol He is not the second best player. People don't dislike Kobe. Kobe is well liked and for good reason. But you guys say some stupid outrageous ******** we have to argue against and when we do you say more stupid ******** like "Haters."

He's arguably the best whether we all want to admit it or not. And why do you choose to go out of your way to argue with "you guys"?

TheMoneyTeam
12-19-2012, 11:22 AM

-Andrew32

Wow.

Money_23
12-19-2012, 11:25 AM

-Andrew32

:laugh2:

TheIlladelph16
12-19-2012, 11:27 AM
I truly don't dislike Kobe at all... He is a Top 10 player of all time who I ultimately respect. He has individually accomplished more than most players in the history of the game, and has the team success to go along with it. His legacy has been set in this league, and for me personally winning more rings at this point in his career won't elevate him any higher unless he has a historic playoff run.

My main issue with Kobe has more to do with Lakers fans who elevate him to a top 5 player status because of rings. They fail to acknowledge the fact that Shaq was a superior player for 3 championships and continue to rip him down in order to build Kobe up. He was the driving force behind 2 of his rings for sure, but those fans also fail to acknowledge they had a match-up nightmare of a roster that teams heavily struggled to defend not to mention the greatest coach of all-time through all of these. While he obviously has an agenda and takes things to a bias extreme, Andrew32 (23?) has some valid points when he talks about Kobe which are simply dismissed by some Lakers fans.

I equate Lakers fans to Radiohead fans. While I acknowledge Radiohead is one of the greatest bands of this generation, their hard-core fans are pretentious d-bags who talk down to everyone else because "you just don't get it" if you don't enjoy the music.

TheMoneyTeam
12-19-2012, 11:30 AM
Um... I just don't like his approach to the game. There is no denying his talent, but he is a selfish player who is all about his own personal glory. He is arrogant as well. And the bottom line is, as talented as he is, he is just an inferior version of Jordan. There is nothing that he does as well as Jordan did.

I like a guy like Stockton, or Duncan. Guys who play team ball.

There is a reason why Kobe leads his team in FGs attemtped every game. He doesn't understand how to share.

The only correlation I see between people disliking Bryant and his selfishness is the Lakers. We need to put aside his team colors and evaluate what he brings/brought to the game. He transcended the game which is why he is involved in so much rhetoric. Jordan is renowned as a scum of a human being who has no regard for anyone but himself yet people continue to worship him and get killed at shopping malls over his ugly shoes. And it's fine to like good players like Stockton and Duncan but what you and everyone else fails to do is mention the fact that both Jordan's and Bryant's position call for one thing and one thing only, attack at will. It's borderline funny to bring up two players who play entirely different roles in reference to Bryant and Jordan. There's no denying, though, that no matter how you slice it Jordan played against inferior competition.

Seguin
12-19-2012, 11:32 AM
Lakers fans crying about nothing? You dont say. What a surprise

sep11ie
12-19-2012, 11:34 AM
I've never D'd him.

3RDASYSTEM
12-19-2012, 11:35 AM

BINGO

just like i said if a 'backuptype' player was on a small market and mirrorimage of JORDAN(so called GOAT) he would get laughed at and look at as a MELOtype or worse, good-great scorer who cant get out of first rd(see 05-07),so who would care right? so why would i just all of a sudden boost him up because of 5rings? he still was a backup and still started on allstar teams before his regular season LAKER squad, when and how does a 'franchise' player get away with that

now imagine if his whole career was like that, do you see the perception diff.? or are we all just some 'haters'

thats the thing with this KOBE guy, hes closest thing to JORDAN according to LAKERfiens but was a backupguard to JONES and BYRON ...yea i get it thats the making of the 2nd best player since JORDAN....dont forget the 5rings to make it even more foggy

nobody hates KOBE, its the fiens who spew it so its the perception that people hate him for not agreeing with the fiens

but to those who actually play bball and take it serious, its comedy as hell over the yrs to watch him stick his tongue out to pump fisting to walking to talking to playing just like the oldman3peat JORDAN, he got that down pat...but it doesnt make him closest to JORDAN ,just makes him a gimmick mirror image who got away with it playing in bigmarket and the league needed a MJ gimmick since he did make the league like 90pct of its profit $$$ in the 90's alone....nobody could have gotten away with this in any other market except LA/maybe BEANTOWN....

for the last time go find me a top 5-10 player ever who was a backup player starting on allstar teams but not for its regular season squad, and was a 'franchise' player

what franchise player rides the pine? what developing player rides the pine? what kind of champion says no to a bottom feeder but yes to a stacked squad? very easy ?'s to answer, especially if you actually play the game, on any level

this how KOBE fiens sum his career up

96-99 = he was too young and HARRIS was too stupid to play him so he lost his job, but last i checked dont you compete in training camp for starting position/rotation spot? He was also player of yr and a lottery pick so its not like he wasnt nba ready, or should he have gone to DUKE to 'develop'?

2000-04 = he was playing 2nd fiddle to SHAQ and in 2003 he finally reached SHAQ's level, after 7yrs in.....another ? to all you fiens, why wasnt he 2nd fiddle to SHAQ from 96-99?

05-10 = hes the best player by far in league, he won 2 scoring titles and 2rings in this span, but couldnt get past 1st rd preGASOL, postSHAQ from -5-07

10-12 = Doing what he did since 96............score(shoot), and getting even more props for it, congrats

he always needed a no1(SHAQ/GASOL) and now NASH/HOWARD, because last i checked he was a sidekick(according to him) and got tired of it and wanted to force himself into ALPHA position instead of being himself, he wanted to be JORDAN....im not knocking him for needing/wanting a no.1 option, its just that he proved to me he was a sidekick in that PHX series up 3-1...he pulled a TMAC and got a pass for it

If KOBE would have manned up and went to so called small market on draft day then it would have been 05-07 for 17yrs yrs instead of 3yrs and we all know how thats working out for MELO right,up til this yr

KOBE dissed SMUSH/BROWN for being scrubs while players like AI/BRON took those calilber type players to FINALS,only to lose but still impressive

to me KOBE will always be the backupguard turned starter who did a youtube rant vid dissing his mates/GM and told PHIL he was tired of being a sidekick

He went from SUPERSTAR sidekick to SUPERSTARalltime status yrs later, what a wonderful world we live in

KOBE is respected by us for his hardworkethic from being a backupguard, hes also mad overrated by his fiens

torocan
12-19-2012, 11:36 AM
Kobe sells the 3rd most jerseys in the NBA. He has more than enough fans and doesn't need defending.

And just because Kobe is a historically great player does not mean he is above reproach and criticism.

Whether it's slacking on Defense, whining to officials, or going all hero ball and freezing out his team mates in specific games, it is perfectly within the rights of fans to criticize specific things he does on the courts.

It's perfectly consistent to respect Kobe's game while being unhappy with specific aspects.

As for personal dislike of Kobe, that's every fan's right. It's doubtful many (if any) posters personally know Kobe, so they can only make judgements of him personally based upon impressions from the media and his in-game demeanor.

Maybe those judgements of his personal character aren't always fair (in BOTH directions), but fans have the right to see the players (and ANY public personality) as they see fit.

So stop asking why. Fan boys and haters just go with the territory.

JiffyMix88
12-19-2012, 11:36 AM

-Andrew32

this is y and people give him more credit than he deserves when it was clearly Pau and Shaq that got him rings

dh144498
12-19-2012, 11:39 AM
BINGO

just like i said if a 'backuptype' player was on a small market and mirrorimage of JORDAN(so called GOAT) he would get laughed at and look at as a MELOtype or worse, good-great scorer who cant get out of first rd(see 05-07),so who would care right? so why would i just all of a sudden boost him up because of 5rings? he still was a backup and still started on allstar teams before his regular season LAKER squad, when and how does a 'franchise' player get away with that

now imagine if his whole career was like that, do you see the perception diff.? or are we all just some 'haters'

thats the thing with this KOBE guy, hes closest thing to JORDAN according to LAKERfiens but was a backupguard to JONES and BYRON ...yea i get it thats the making of the 2nd best player since JORDAN....dont forget the 5rings to make it even more foggy

nobody hates KOBE, its the fiens who spew it so its the perception that people hate him for not agreeing with the fiens

but to those who actually play bball and take it serious, its comedy as hell over the yrs to watch him stick his tongue out to pump fisting to walking to talking to playing just like the oldman3peat JORDAN, he got that down pat...but it doesnt make him closest to JORDAN ,just makes him a gimmick mirror image who got away with it playing in bigmarket and the league needed a MJ gimmick since he did make the league like 90pct of its profit $$$ in the 90's alone....nobody could have gotten away with this in any other market except LA/maybe BEANTOWN....

for the last time go find me a top 5-10 player ever who was a backup player starting on allstar teams but not for its regular season squad, and was a 'franchise' player

what franchise player rides the pine? what developing player rides the pine? what kind of champion says no to a bottom feeder but yes to a stacked squad? very easy ?'s to answer, especially is you actually play the game, on any level

this how KOBE fiens sum his career up

96-99 = he was too young and HARRIS was too stupid to play him so he lost his job, but last i checked dont you compete in training camp for starting position/rotation spot? He was also player of yr and a lottery pick so its not like he wasnt nba ready, or should he have gone to DUKE to 'develop'?

2000-04 = he was playing 2nd fiddle to SHAQ and in 2003 he finally reached SHAQ's level, after 7yrs in.....another ? to all you fiens, why wasnt he 2nd fiddle to SHAQ from 96-99?

05-10 = hes the best player by far in league, he won 2 scoring titles and 2rings in this span, but couldnt get past 1st rd preGASOL, postSHAQ from -5-07

10-12 = Doing what he did since 96............score(shoot), and getting even more props for it, congrats

he always needed a no1(SHAQ/GASOL) and now NASH/HOWARD, because last i checked he was a sidekick(according to him) and got tired of it and wanted to force himself into ALPHA position instead of being himself, he wanted to be JORDAN....im not knocking him for needing/wanting a no.1 option, its just that he proved to me he was a sidekick in that PHX series up 3-1...he pulled a TMAC and got a pass for it

If KOBE would have manned up and went to so called small market on draft day then it would have been 05-07 for 17yrs yrs instead of 3yrs and we all know how thats working out for MELO right,up til this yr

KOBE dissed SMUSH/BROWN for being scrubs while players like AI/BRON took those calilber type players to FINALS,only to lose but still impressive

to me KOBE will always be the backupguard turned starter who did a youtube rant vid dissing his mates/GM and told PHIL he was tired of being a sidekick

He went from SUPERSTAR sidekick to SUPERSTARalltime status yrs later, what a wonderful world we live in

KOBE is respected by us for his hardworkethic from being a backupguard, hes also mad overrated by his fiens

you look like you are on a mental breakdown. take it easy on the coffee.

3RDASYSTEM
12-19-2012, 11:46 AM
I know right

a mental breakdown of what actually happened

what a wonderful world we live in

its funny that all his fiens think im making up he was a 'backupguard'

its truly amazing

i'll try and take it easy on the green tea, coffee is for women where im from

i can tell none of you guys play ball on here to think a backup player turned starter is such a big deal

dh144498
12-19-2012, 11:51 AM
a backupguard is the 3rd greatest guard of all time and 2nd greatest shooting guard of all time. :worthy:
So if he wasn't a backupguard and played as a starter guard then he would no doubt be the greatest guard ever. :worthy: thank you for propping him up even more.

MintBerryCrunch
12-19-2012, 12:16 PM

Do you honestly think Kobe raped her? Anybody would have sex with Kobe Bryant.. He's Kobe Bryant. I would. No homo.

Chronz
12-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Thought this was a thread exposing Kobe's lack of D throughout the years, nope, just another vague apologist thread

What does it mean when you D someone?

MintBerryCrunch
12-19-2012, 12:23 PM
Thought this was a thread exposing Kobe's lack of D throughout the years, nope, just another vague apologist thread

What does it mean when you D someone?

You know what it means ;)

Edit : no homo..

Chronz
12-19-2012, 12:26 PM
You know what it means ;)

Edit : no homo..

That cant be what he means

JiffyMix88
12-19-2012, 12:32 PM
That cant be what he means

no it can cause I'm positive most of these Kobe/Laker PSD posters would take his D any day or time of the year if given the opportunity

JasonJohnHorn
12-19-2012, 12:44 PM
There's no denying, though, that no matter how you slice it Jordan played against inferior competition.

Inferior competition? Guys like Ewing and Robinson and Hakeem would eat this league alive... and these are the guys he was competing against. Malone. Stockton. Barkley. Magic. These are some of the best players to ever play the game, and these are the guys he had to beat to win those titles. I am far from a Jordan fan, trust me, I'm a Bad Boy from the Thomas/Dumars days and hated watchign Jordna win those titles, but the guys he played against were amazing. You put Stockton and Malone and Barkley and Ewing in this league, and they would have their way with just about anybody playing today outside of prime Garnett and Duncan.

Kobe is the one whose played against inferior talent. The Nets in the finals? the 76ers? Iverson was the only scorer on tha team... it's a mircale considering their roster that they were even able to average 80 points a game. The Pacers were a little better... but the Magic? They only had one All-Star on the team when they met up with LAL, and when the Lakers beat the Celtics the Celtics were without their starting center. Granted, the Lakers did face some stiff competition in the western conference playoffs.

That said, if Jordan had played on the same roster Kobe did, Jordan would have won from 99-04, EVERY season. And once Pau was on the team, he would have won it ever season, from 09-12. There is no way Jordan loses in the finals with Shaq and Payton playing alongside him. Where Kobe came away with 5 rings, Jordan would have come away with no less than 9.

That said, you throw Kobe on Jordan's Bulls in place of Jordan, and those teams don't win anywhere near 6 rings.

and this has nothing to do with what jerey Kobe is wearing, I loved Kareem and Magic and West, and I like Pau and Nash and hope to see them win this year. This is about who Kobe is as a person/player.

and yeah... I dislike Jordan as much.

That said, as I mentioned, I like guys who share the ball and don't need all the glory. I'd take a Stockton and Duncan pairing above just about any other potential pairing of stars in the history of the game. I like guys like Rondo and Calderon and Nash and CP3, guys who share the ball and look to set up their teammates and make them better. While guys like Kobe and McGrady just don't wash with me. I don't like how they dominate the ball.

Chronz
12-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Inferior competition?
Maybe he means relative to the team MJ has around him? Nah, maybe hes talking about how rampant expansion diluted the 90's talent base. George Karl has talked about this very theory before. Its not so ridiculous.

Heediot
12-19-2012, 12:57 PM
People are ***holes quite honestly they'll hate anybody for anything no matter how stupid it may be. Imagine there are dudes that hate KD because he's too good of a person. There is no changing people like that they are forever lost.

I never go out of my way to diss anyone. The question was asked so I answered how I personally felt. There are instinctive and subjective factors involved in liking or disliking someone. Judging one's inner world/personality sometimes can't be quantified through numbers. You cannot expect to come to this thread without bad comments considering the OP's question.

MintBerryCrunch
12-19-2012, 12:58 PM
no it can cause I'm positive most of these Kobe/Laker PSD posters would take his D any day or time of the year if given the opportunity

Guys worth $400 Million. Anyone would for a certain price. Let's be real

Hellcrooner
12-19-2012, 01:03 PM
Dude, i dislike kobe but the " he was a back up" **** is absolutely stupid.

he entered the league from H.S none other top 10 ever players did so until lebron and lebrone ntered into a franchise that was ****, so yes he started, but kobe entered a team that had winning as an objective..

JasonJohnHorn
12-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Dude, i dislike kobe but the " he was a back up" **** is absolutely stupid.

he entered the league from H.S none other top 10 ever players did so until lebron and lebrone ntered into a franchise that was ****, so yes he started, but kobe entered a team that had winning as an objective..

I agree with you that the "he was a back up" arguement is GREATLY flawed... lots of great players needed a few years to develop.

That said, there were several guys who came straight from highschool who were able to play at high level immediately. Amare for one, he won ROY. LBJ as you mentioned, Dwight had a solid rookie year. Garnett was a starter by the end of his first season. And Moses Malone averaged almost 20/15 coming straight out of highschool. When Kobe came into the league, he was NOT NBA ready. Amare, and Moses and LBJ would have all been starting on that Lakers roster with the level they played at as rookies if they were in Kobe's place.

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-19-2012, 01:53 PM
dumbest title ever...why do we D kobe bryant? lol because if you dont D him he's going to score 150

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-19-2012, 01:55 PM
when a knicks fan makes a thread asking people why they dont like Melo...all the nets, heat, lakers, sixers, and just about every other teams trolls (even the lowly timberwolves trolls such as hawkeye and a couple others) come out of the woodworks to troll

Chronz
12-19-2012, 01:59 PM
I agree with you that the "he was a back up" arguement is GREATLY flawed... lots of great players needed a few years to develop.

That said, there were several guys who came straight from highschool who were able to play at high level immediately. Amare for one, he won ROY. LBJ as you mentioned, Dwight had a solid rookie year. Garnett was a starter by the end of his first season. And Moses Malone averaged almost 20/15 coming straight out of highschool. When Kobe came into the league, he was NOT NBA ready. Amare, and Moses and LBJ would have all been starting on that Lakers roster with the level they played at as rookies if they were in Kobe's place.

What makes you think Kobe wasn't NBA ready? I personally have teen Kobe above LeBron at the same stage of his career.

JasonJohnHorn
12-19-2012, 02:07 PM
Maybe he means relative to the team MJ has around him? Nah, maybe hes talking about how rampant expansion diluted the 90's talent base. George Karl has talked about this very theory before. Its not so ridiculous.

I agree that the league on a whole was diluted. I mean, you look at team rankings in the 80s, losing teams generally won more games. You could be last in your division and still come away with 42 wins (though more likely in the 20s or 30s). 83/84 for example, the worst team in the league won 26 games, and I'd be willing to bet that there will be 6 teams with worse records than that this season alone. The six season leading up the the first expansion draft of Jordan's era, only one team failed to crack twenty win (the Clippers, they failed to do it twice). You look at that compared to today? The NBA will have as many teams fail to crack 20 wins in one season as the entire league for six seasons leading up to the Charlotte/Miami expansion season.

But the first year Jordan won it all, no team won less than 20 games that year. And while the really bad teams were a lot worse than the good teams say, five years previous, the good team were still really good teams.

The Pistons that Jordna played... three finals apperances in a row. The Lakers they had to beat had Magic Johnson and a great cast featuring AC Green, Vlade and Worthy among other. That Portland team Jordan had to beat in 92 would have easily won the NBA championship last season. And the Suns? That was an amazing roster with SO many all-stars. Not to mention the Knicks teams that Jordan had to go through like eveyr season in the post season. And the Pacers, and Magic with shaq, and Stockton and Malone. Yes. I agree, in the regular season, teams had a softer schedule than did teams in the 80's before the rapid expansion. But the teams in the playoffs, the teams Jordan had to beat, they were AMAZING teams.

That said... the other side of the argument still stands. Kobe himself has played in a watered down league. The first year Kobe won it all, there were three teams in the league that failed to win 20 games, and two of them were in his division. The following season there were another 3 teams that failed to win 20 games or more. The third year they won they played the NEts in the finals, one of the worst rosters to ever make the NBA finals (they were swept 4-0).

So anybody that says Jordan played against inferior talent, needs to first contexualize what they are saying, because while the league was watered down a little, the playoff teams were still very good and Jordan had to beat some of the most impressive rosters the league has ever seen in what I see as the goldenage of the league. Yes, the Hornets and T-Wolves and Clippers and Kings were AWFUL, but they werent the teams Jordan beat to win it. Yes, there was more parity in the league in the 80's. But that said, there was more parity in the 90's than there is today. So to suggest that Jordan played inferior players while inversely implying that Kobe played against a higher level of talent is just wrong. Teams have been setting record lows for wins these past few seasons, and the east until 2008 (save for the Detroit Pistons) had no real contenders for a long time. The Heat had a small window with Shaq/Wade. But look at the East today. With a healthy Rose in Chi-town there are three or four teams that could contend where as from 99-08, there was never really more than one team who had the true potential to win it all in the east, and in most seasons there wasn't even one team.

Jordan won against better players than Kobe won against. The best teams Kobe played against were the Spurs and the Celtics and he lost to both. There are a great many teams Jordan never lost against.

Faneik
12-19-2012, 02:10 PM
What makes you think Kobe wasn't NBA ready? I personally have teen Kobe above LeBron at the same stage of his career.

Maybe i'm not interpreting well what you're saying.

Are you saying that when both players became pro, Kobe was a better player than Lebron?

Hoffdollas60
12-19-2012, 02:10 PM

-Andrew32

Suck dick u Hating ***** *** motha ****ing dick suckin fagget ****

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-19-2012, 02:15 PM
It's because he ticked some people off when he left HS and go straight to the NBA when everyone was saying that he wasn't ready.

Also, when he got to the NBA, he was being compared to Michael (WHILE Michael was still in the league in his last 2 yrs with the Bulls in 96-97 and 97-98), and people thought it was sacrilegious and downright wrong and from that point on, have kept that hatred and disdain for him close to their hearts. Occurrences that happened later on like the rape case, losing in 2 finals, Shaq leaving, Phil leaving etc. just gave those same people more fuel and ammunition, but their initial disdain emanated from the MJ comparisons that they thought was sacrilegious.

That basically sums it up.

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-19-2012, 02:17 PM
Oh, and the fact that he was a backup singer to Eddie Jones, a backup guard turned starter via the LA Media Hype and that he was going to be the same player that he was his first 3 yrs in the league since that is the gold standard. Not SHAQ/AI/BRON/MJ/MAGIC ever had to start off the bench in their careers.

Chronz
12-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Maybe i'm not interpreting well what you're saying.

Are you saying that when both players became pro, Kobe was a better player than Lebron?
Yes as teens at the same age

sep11ie
12-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Suck dick u Hating ***** *** motha ****ing dick suckin fagget ****

Guess who's not gonna make it to 18 posts...

KB-Pau-DH2012
What kobe fans don't get is that some of us don't like him for the person he is and for the stuff he has done that doesn't mean we don't respect his game

Some of you guys are just to trigger happy in using the word hater instead of using rational thinking

Actually, many don't respect his game. They try to discredit him by calling him an inefficient chucker and team cancer, someone who stunts others' growth, bash his PER, Win Shares, TS%, say his defense was "ALWAYS" overrated, and that he is OVERRATED in general. That's 85% of PSD's view on Kobe's game outside of Lakers fans.

benzni
I respect Kobe. He has done a lot through his Career and I could never hate on him

Minimal
12-19-2012, 02:23 PM
Thats why people hate Kobe, because of his fans stupid statements.

JasonJohnHorn
12-19-2012, 02:23 PM

If Kobe was a 35 year old vet playing at the level he played at when he was 18 and 19, he wouldn't have even made an NBA roster. LAL picked him up because of his potential, and they were right to do so. But LBJ was FAR superior in his firrst two NBA season than was Kobe. If LBJ was playing at the level he played at at 18 and 19 as a 35 year old vet, he would have been on most NBA rosters.

Neither shot the ball well in their first seasons, but LBJ shot at a much higher FG% hsi second season than did Kobe (though Kobe shot a lot of 3s which likely brought his average down a little). Kobe would have been given more shots obviously if he was on a team as bad as the Cavs, but would he have been able to rebound the ball as well? And get as many assists. LBJ also committed less fouls while getting more steals.

Neither played at their max potential while teens, but LBJ was clearly a better all-around player when he entered the league than was Kobe, even if Kobe had a better 3pt shot initially.

BigEric
12-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Because his on court demeanor is ****. He always gives the refs a snarl when something doesn't go his way. I don't like losing either but with him its gotten to the point where it shines negative light on him.. he's generally just not a good teammate. As much **** as lebron gets, watch his on court demeanor and see how he handles things with his teammates. (Aside from the whole decision thingy)

Kobes just generally a love him or hate him dude. Obviously he's a good BASKETBALL player but what he portrays, I dislike. Rape ain't cool either breh.

The world needs Kobe though, can't have a league full of good guys.

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 02:27 PM
Because his on court demeanor is ****. He always gives the refs a snarl when something doesn't go his way. I don't like losing either but with him its gotten to the point where it shines negative light on him.. he's generally just not a good teammate. As much **** as lebron gets, watch his on court demeanor and see how he handles things with his teammates. (Aside from the whole decision thingy)

Kobes just generally a love him or hate him dude. Obviously he's a good BASKETBALL player but what he portrays, I dislike. Rape ain't cool either breh.

The world needs Kobe though, can't have a league full of good guys.

Kobe raped someone??? :confused:

Chronz
Actually, many don't respect his game. They try to discredit him by calling him an inefficient chucker and team cancer, someone who stunts others' growth, bash his PER, Win Shares, TS%, say his defense was "ALWAYS" overrated, and that he is OVERRATED in general. That's 85% of PSD's view on Kobe's game outside of Lakers fans.

Link....

KB-Pau-DH2012

He's been raping the league for 17 yrs, so yes.

swag2011
12-19-2012, 02:28 PM
they hate kobe because kobe overachieved in a sense..

they didn't think he would win anything, yet he's won 5 rings, 2fmvps and 1 mvp award.
they hate kobe because they didn't think he would be good, especially not this good for this long.
they want him to fall off and decline and be like tmac, ai, etc. Yet he's still going strong 17 years in.
kobe has sh*tted on their favorite team/player at least a few times in his career
because he's scored 81 points, 62 in 3 quarters, 24 total 50 point games, set tons of records.

and guess what, he's still not finished yet LOL. If kobe wins a 6th, the hate will be at an all time high and i'll be sitting back ready to enjoy it

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-19-2012, 02:28 PM
they hate kobe because kobe overachieved in a sense..

they didn't think he would win anything, yet he's won 5 rings, 2fmvps and 1 mvp award.
they hate kobe because they didn't think he would be good, especially not this good for this long.
they want him to fall off and decline and be like tmac, ai, etc. Yet he's still going strong 17 years in.
kobe has sh*tted on their favorite team/player at least a few times in his career
because he's scored 81 points, 62 in 3 quarters, 24 total 50 point games, set tons of records.

and guess what, he's still not finished yet LOL. If kobe wins a 6th, the hate will be at an all time high and i'll be sitting back ready to enjoy it

:worthy:

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-19-2012, 02:32 PM
Link....

June 2007.

You've been on PSD for over 5 yrs now and you're telling me that you need "a link" to prove what I'm saying?

Hell, I've only be here for a yr and I've seen so much crap here. I can't even imagine what might have gone on when Kobe wasn't winning championships with a sorry team from 04-07.

Chronz
12-19-2012, 02:34 PM
If Kobe was a 35 year old vet playing at the level he played at when he was 18 and 19, he wouldn't have even made an NBA roster. LAL picked him up because of his potential, and they were right to do so.
I have a hard time believing someone who ranked 2nd in 6th man of the year would have a hard time making any team. Can you restart your argument to fit reality plz?

BigEric
Ya know I don't really get you people. Everyone bashes everyone when they talk about the players on their team. Knicks fans talk about Carmelo, gets torched. Lakers fans talk about Kobe, same thing.

Why can't we all take the homer glasses off and realize truth and everyone stops bashing everybody.. Carmelos good. He's always been good. This year he's a top 5 player, hands down. The only players id say that have been clearly better are Lebron and Durant. He's right there with Kobe and Paul. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. Laker fan, Nets fan, Clippers fan, Bucks fan. The knicks lose by 20+ at home to the rockets (who are underrated) without Carmelo.

tripleplay2007

Yes.

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-19-2012, 02:36 PM
These KOBE FIENS and Kobephiles are so delusional!

BigEric
12-19-2012, 02:37 PM

Sexual assault*.

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Sexual assault*.

Really?? How much jail time did he get for that? Usually you go to jail when you rape/sexualy assault a person. Im curious.

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 02:38 PM
I really just don't like watching Kobe because he shoots so many low percentage shots, shoots it way too much, doesn't look to make his teammates better, he's got a bad attitude when the going gets tough (How many other legends do you see consistently bad mouth teammates and pull them aside on the court to chew them out on live television), he's cocky, he screams and falls on purpose to get fouls in the playoffs.

Oh yeh and he raped a girl in Colorado, paid her several million dollars to get off the hook and bought his wife a big diamond ring to put a band aid on there marriage. Kobe's not a good person off the court.

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 02:39 PM
Really?? How much jail time did he get for that? Usually you go to jail when you rape/sexualy assault a person. Im curious.

He paid her several million out of court to drop the charges.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-19-2012, 02:39 PM
I hope your being sarcastic...

He's dead serious lol.

Faneik
12-19-2012, 02:41 PM
Yes as teens at the same age

I disagree with that.

Imo, Lebron's combination of size, speed, strength at that age made him a dominant player in the 1st week of his pro career.

Kobe needed more time to become a force in the league.

Kobe is insanely skilled, but at 18, physically we was a few steps behind Lebron, making him, overall speaking, the lesser player at the same age.

nickdymez
He paid her several million out of court to drop the charges.

Really? So someone was sexually assaulted and probably traumatized for life. Rather than her want justice to be served, your saying she just took money and forgot it happened? Thats crazy. :rolleyes:

BigEric

Hit a gentle spot there didn't I sweetheart? That part of the post was a joke. Relax. We all understand how the hearing went princess.

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Hit a gentle spot there didn't I sweetheart? That part of the post was a joke. Relax. We all understand how the hearing went princess.

Naw, you didnt hit a spot with me. Your just ignorant and I wanted to make sure you understood just how much so...

Chronz
12-19-2012, 02:44 PM
June 2007.

You've been on PSD for over 5 yrs now and you're telling me that you need "a link" to prove what I'm saying?

Hell, I've only be here for a yr and I've seen so much crap here. I can't even imagine what might have gone on when Kobe wasn't winning championships with a sorry team from 04-07.

85% tho?

:eyebrow:

HouRealCoach
12-19-2012, 02:45 PM
Because Kobe's fans... They say he should have 4 or 5 MVP's (Once you ask them what years, they say 06 & nothing else and ignore the fact that the one he got belonged to CP3), They act like FG% means nothing in terms of being a great scorer (which Kobe is, but he's not the greatest like they say), Some think he's close to Jordan (NO ONE is), Every year he hasn't won it all they claim that he had no help, In 06, they act like he had a D-League squad (Even though he had Lamar Odom averaging 15, 9, 5 & Phil Jackson *GOAT*), They give his teammates (Shaq, Pau, Bynum, Malone, Payton, Rice, Ariza, Artest) absolutely NO credit for the team's success...

Always find it funny how Kobe couldn't bring Odom, Phil Jackson & company out of the first round and they say he's GOAT because he made it to the playoffs but LeBron takes Larry Hughes, Pavlovic, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Eric Snow, & Drew Gooden to the NBA Finals and they claim that that's a great supporting cast, One Laker fan actually said Marion, Diaw, Bell, Barbosa, & Tim Thomas was one of the best supporting cast ever LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are delusional when it comes to making Kobe look like Superman.

They said this is his first year having an all star squad on his team, They said Jordan's supporting casts were better than his, They say since Kobe's jumpshot is better than Jordan's, therefore he's a better scorer.. I could go on & on, they make this guy seem like GOD

It's NOT Kobe, It's his fans

BigEric
12-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Naw, you didnt hit a spot with me. Your just ignorant and I wanted to make sure you understood just how much so...

I could be ignorant or I could be MAKING A JOKE. Geez some Laker fans boy... wouldn't of said "breh" if I were stating a legit argument.. the **** I typed above that is my reasoning.

As ignorant as I may be, I also know the difference between "you're" and "your". Can't question that someones ignorant and intellect when you're (see that's how its done) throwing sloppy words all over the place.

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 02:50 PM
I could be ignorant or I could be MAKING A JOKE. Geez some Laker fans boy... wouldn't of said "breh" if I were stating a legit argument.. the **** I typed above that is my reasoning.

As ignorant as I may be, I also know the difference between "you're" and "your". Can't question that someones ignorant and intellect when you're (see that's how its done) throwing sloppy words all over the place.

Ok well you got me. Your grammar and spelling is much better than mine. Your humor too. Your much more suited to type on meaningless sports forums than I am for that fact alone. Sorry, carry on with your "jokes" and proper grammar. You win "breh".

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Really? So someone was sexually assaulted and probably traumatized for life. Rather than her want justice to be served, your saying she just took money and forgot it happened? Thats crazy. :rolleyes:

This is such a ******** comment. How old are you?

Countless lawsuits whether it's rape, food poison,injuries, etc the victims sue the other person/corporations for MONEY/compensation.

Clearly Kobe paid her so she could drop charges, so he won't waste time and money on his lawyers when he know which direction the lawsuit would head.
This is so basic in law, only a child would say something do silly.

People don't dislike Kobe for any ofthe jealousy reason you laker fans assume.
They dislike Kobe for 2 reasons:

A. His ego

B. Kobe slurpers.

END OF DISCUSSION.

Kobe slurpers say the most childish comments with no logic behind it.
Me personally I ignore what the slurpers say because I enjoy watching Kobe.

Anyways, continue your aggressive slurping and when you're done wipe that jizz off of your chin.

BigEric
12-19-2012, 02:51 PM
I agree, Kobe's fans are why I hate Kobe.

Cousins is never gonna grow up.
Carmelos never going to lead his team to a title.
Lebron needed to join Wade/Bosh.
Durants too soft to win a title.
Westbrook shoots too much.
Deron Williams is a system player.

But Kobe, as much as he's done, can do no wrong. By the FANS. I think we all get it. He HAS been a top 5 player for about the past 8 or 9 years. No ones arguing that. Hell he was even the best player for probably a good 2-4 years. He will go down as the second best SG all time and probably a top 10 player all time . This parts probably going to be ignored because ill bring up ONE flaw in the guy.

He isn't a perfect being people, let's stop making him out to be that...

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 02:52 PM

Countless lawsuits whether it's rape, food poison,injuries, etc the victims sue the other person/corporations for MONEY/compensation.

Clearly Kobe paid her so she could drop charges, so he won't waste time and money on his lawyers when he know which direction the lawsuit would head.

A. His ego

B. Kobe slurpers.

END OF DISCUSSION.

Anyways, continue your aggressive slurping and when you're done wipe that jizz off of your chin.

Shut the **** up

BigEric
12-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Ok well you got me. Your grammar and spelling is much better than mine. Your humor too. Your much more suited to type on meaningless sports forums than I am for that fact alone. Sorry, carry on with your "jokes" and proper grammar. You win "breh".

Thank you homie.

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 02:53 PM

A. His ego

B. Kobe slurpers.

END OF DISCUSSION.

Hahaha!!

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Thank you homie.

fa sho. Carry on proffessor. You gonna teach us math next?

Chronz
12-19-2012, 02:54 PM
I disagree with that.

Imo, Lebron's combination of size, speed, strength at that age made him a dominant player in the 1st week of his pro career.

Kobe needed more time to become a force in the league.

Kobe is insanely skilled, but at 18, physically we was a few steps behind Lebron, making him, overall speaking, the lesser player at the same age.

I have a hard time believing Bron was dominant while being so inefficient on both ends. If Kobe needed time it was because of his stacked squad. And Im focusing on Kobe at 19, when he was runner-up for 6th man of the year. He was a go to scorer for the bench and had several games where he saved the starters. And unlike young Bron, Kobe was still a tenacious defender.

Bron definitely had the body but it took awhile for his skills to catch up, particularly in the era of no-handchecking.

BigEric
12-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Shut up

Ooooooooo shi*t, look at "nickdymez" with yet ANOTHER logical discussion point. You're just on fire today my friend.

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-19-2012, 02:57 PM
I have a hard time believing Bron was dominant while being so inefficient on both ends. If Kobe needed time it was because of his stacked squad. And Im focusing on Kobe at 19, when he was runner-up for 6th man of the year. He was a go to scorer for the bench and had several games where he saved the starters. And unlike young Bron, Kobe was still a tenacious defender.

Bron definitely had the body but it took awhile for his skills to catch up, particularly in the era of no-handchecking.

And wasn't lebron a skinny boy out of high school?

nickdymez
Ooooooooo shi*t, look at "nickdymez" with yet ANOTHER logical discussion point. You're just on fire today my friend.

Go back and look, Not only did i say "shut up", I said "Shut the **** up". Even more harsh huh?

tripleplay2007

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2005-03-02-bryant-settles_x.htm

nickdymez

No

smith&wesson
12-19-2012, 02:58 PM
kobe is the ****ing man. i hope he plays 5 more seasons :)

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Shut the **** up

lol :cool:

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-19-2012, 02:59 PM
85% tho?

:eyebrow:

Ok, sorry, 81%

BigEric
12-19-2012, 03:00 PM
Go back and look, Not only did i say "shut up", I said "Shut the **** up". Even more harsh huh?

Damn dude. No wonder he doesn't wanna reply. He's probably in a corner crying or thinking of some way to apologize for arguing with logic. Arguing with logic, that's what ignorance is right?

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-19-2012, 03:00 PM
kobe is the ****ing man. i hope he plays 5 more seasons :)

Me too.
Well 5 is too much.

What he's doing at this age is just amazing to watch.
Whether he's efficient or not, gotta give props to Kobe.

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 03:01 PM
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2005-03-02-bryant-settles_x.htm

The few people in here who keep wanting to beat the idea that Kobe "Raped some chick then paid her off so he wouldnt go to jail" are pretty much slower than the rest of the world. Im sure "IM IN MIA BIA" or whatever his/her corny *** name is, would let Kobe "Rape" him/her if they would get a payoff at the end.

So I challenge any of you to find an article of a "Rape" victim that had sex with 2 guys less than 24 hours after she was "Raped". Im the anus no less.. Hurry up....

Im_in_Mia_bish
No

Hmm compared to how his body type is now, dude was pretty skinny.
Very raw, he improved in his 3rd year though.

nickdymez
lol :cool:

passive aggression?

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Hmm compared to how his body type is now, dude was pretty skinny.
Very raw, he improved in his 3rd year though.

Compared to his body type now, of course. He's damn near 30. He came into the league at 18. But even at 18 he wasnt "skinny". he was 6'6 235.....

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-19-2012, 03:03 PM
The few people in here who keep wanting to beat the idea that Kobe "Raped some chick then paid her off so he wouldnt go to jail" are pretty much slower than the rest of the world. Im sure "IM IN MIA BIA" or whatever his/her corny *** name is, would let Kobe "Rape" him/her if they would get a payoff at the end.

umm.. I'm not the one slurping, are you sure that assumption was indirectly aimed towards yourself?

LAWYERED. :cool:

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 03:03 PM

So I challenge any of you to find an article of a "Rape" victim that had sex with 2 guys less than 24 hours after she was "Raped". Im the anus no less.. Hurry up....

And your obviously a ****** bias Lakers fan. How does that Kobe dick taste boy?

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 03:05 PM
umm.. I'm not the one slurping, are you sure that assumption was indirectly aimed towards yourself?

LAWYERED. :cool:

As everyone can see, I win again.. Carry on with your day.....

Chronz
12-19-2012, 03:05 PM

He was prepared physically, moreso than any other athlete Ive seen come out of HS, 6"8 225 isnt skinny, its prototypical, but he wasn't as good as his per game averages tend to suggest. They couldn't find a position for him at first.

Perhaps its unfair to look at Kobe in Y2 vs Y1 for Bron but Im focusing on teen years, its a close comparison regardless.

dh144498
12-19-2012, 03:06 PM

PSD, where talking about rape as a joke is perfectly normal. :laugh2:
grow up.

tripleplay2007
And regardless of rape or not he still cheated on his wife and he has 2 little girls. My dad cheated on my mom and it ruined their marriage, they got divorced and me and pops have never had a tight relationship, I just can't respect a cheater either. That's high school shiz.

Chronz

I know it happens but why do clearly innocent people pay off their accusers? Isnt the best way to clear your name by actually winning the trial?

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 03:07 PM

As everyone can see, I win again.. Carry on with your day.....

I haven't heard you win **** man lol, you just say some stupid stuff maybe if Kobe wouldn't have actually paid her you would win but he did pretty much admitting he did it dumb *** boy.

dh144498
And regardless of rape or not he still cheated on his wife and he has 2 little girls. My dad cheated on my mom and it ruined their marriage, they got divorced and me and pops have never had a tight relationship, I just can't respect a cheater either. That's high school shiz.

so you don't respect Magic and Jordan as well right?

Vinny642
I think anyone can score 30 points on 30 shot attempts and 10 FTAs a game

smith&wesson

A. His ego

B. Kobe slurpers.

END OF DISCUSSION.

why even bring up his personal life ? your a basketball fan. he is a basketball player. enjoy what he does. not who he is off the court.

did you judge magic when he was going around banging every one with out a jimmy like a sailor and got hiv while he had a wife at the same time ?

dh144498
12-19-2012, 03:08 PM

34 points on 25 shot attempts*

smith&wesson
12-19-2012, 03:09 PM

ya cuz thats what kobe has averaged over his 17 seasons or how ever many it is. :rolleyes:

tripleplay2007
nickdymez it's obvious Kobe's your favorite player and your going to get upset about anyone talking down on him. It'd be different if this were a "Kobe appreciation thread" but it's a why do you disrespect Kobe thread, it's a sports forum and non bias NBA fans are going to have way different views then a homer like you get over it.

nickdymez
I know it happens but why do clearly innocent people pay off their accusers? Isnt the best way to clear your name by actually winning the trial?

Yea for normal people like me and you. For superstar athletes its a little different. The defense was ripping her story apart. Can you honestly think of anyone you know personally that would just take money for being raped? Thats prostitution isnt it? She got money in civil court I believe.

So I dont think Kobe was trying to clear his name, he was trying to get this over with and behind him. At least that makes sense to me...

BigEric
12-19-2012, 03:10 PM
PSD, where talking about rape as a joke is perfectly normal. :laugh2:
grow up.

Man... we've a bunch of tightasses on PSD. Holy crap.. because I said "rape is cool" or "I hope people are raped everyday" sorry princess number 2.

I should edit the initial post and clarify.. "no one likes the whole sex scandal hearing/ non existing verdict" would that be better?

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 03:10 PM
so you don't respect Magic and Jordan as well right?

I do respect the two, I made a list of about 20 reasons why I don't really care for Kobe and that was just another that I added to the list. Bias Lakers fan.

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 03:11 PM
Yea for normal people like me and you. For superstar athletes its a little different. The defense was ripping her story apart. Can you honestly think of anyone you know personally that would just take money for being raped? Thats prostitution isnt it? She got money in civil court I believe.

So I dont think Kobe was trying to clear his name, he was trying to get this over with and behind him. At least that makes sense to me...

Homer :eyebrow:

Vinny642
12-19-2012, 03:11 PM
ya cuz thats what kobe has averaged over his 17 seasons or how ever many it is. :rolleyes:

Im talking purely on this season ;)

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 03:12 PM

lmao.. Adults dont cheat? You hate Kobe because his personal life reminds you of your dad?? Thats to bad. I guess you hate, I dont know, 85% of athletes, because they pretty much all cheat.

BigEric
Jingle Pringles.

dh144498
I do respect the two, I made a list of about 20 reasons why I don't really care for Kobe and that was just another that I added to the list. Bias Lakers fan.

you said you don't respect people who cheat on their wives. Magic contracted HIV from having 3 or 4 somes/cheating, Michael cheated on hife gf/wife, not to mention getting his father murdered because of his bad gambling habits. I guess that is not as bad as just cheating on your wife. :laugh2:

Bias Kobe hater.

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Man... we've a bunch of tightasses on PSD. Holy crap.. because I said "rape is cool" or "I hope people are raped everyday" sorry princess number 2.

I should edit the initial post and clarify.. "no one likes the whole sex scandal hearing/ non existing verdict" would that be better?

Your only saying its a joke because people are calling you on it "breh".

Vinny642
People saying Nash is gonna boost Kobe's game is crazy, Kobe is and always will be a ballhog, Nash won't hold the ball enough to be a key contributing factor... and plus his embarrassing defense won't help either.

dh144498

cause running around calling everyone a rapist is supposed to be an ideal joke? I must've left my memo at home.

tripleplay2007
lmao.. Adults dont cheat? You hate Kobe because his personal life reminds you of your dad?? Thats to bad. I guess you hate, I dont know, 85% of athletes, because they pretty much all cheat.

Nothing in his personal life reminds me of my dad other then that. That's just another of many reasons to dislike him.

How old are you 13?

Faneik
12-19-2012, 03:14 PM

So we're talking both players 2nd season?...ok...

"I have a hard time believing Bron was dominant while being so inefficient on both ends."
Lebron's numbers in his 2nd season: 27.2 pts, 7.4 rbs, 7.2 asts, 2.2 stls - excuse me sir, but this is being dominant.

Let's talk %'s:
Lebron's 2nd season: 47.2FG , 35.1 3PT
Kobe's 2nd season: 42.8FG, 34.1 3PT
You say Lebron was inefficient. What about Kobe?

No matter how you spin this, Lebron was dominant as soon as he came to the NBA. Kobe at the same age, was the better shooter, hands down. Everything else, I give it to Lebron.

Mamba Sting
12-19-2012, 03:15 PM
you wanna know why they hate on kobe? JEALOUSY. pure jealousy. is there anything more the man can do to solidify his legend? maybe a ring or two, but it doesnt matter. he is already a LEGEND. he has 5 shiny reasons WHY he is one of the greatest ever! he puts up great stats and wins with two differently made teams, but he stil sucks by advanced stat standards!

who cares what anybody here thinks tho? kobe sure as hell doesnt. he has all the money in the world, probably getting laid by his beautiful wife, while making money doing what he loves. keep on hating on kobe, its not like he cares. he has 5 shiny reasons and over 100 million green reasons why he doesnt care what the kobe haters say.

BigEric
12-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Your only saying its a joke because people are calling you on it "breh".

Oh for the love of sweet baby Kobe... its YOU'RE. YOU'RE. YOU'RE.

You know, "youre= you are".

Ill give an example- A. You're an amazing chef Big Eric.
B. Is Melissa going in my car or yours?

And frankly, I don't care what people are calling me out on. Everyones sooo sensitive to everything these days smdh. OBVIOUSLY I don't think rapes ok but god ... lighten up people. I say a word and get crusified.

fresh prince
12-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Hahahahahahhaaha this thread is awesome!!

http://www.helloloser.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Mj-thriller-popcorn-o.gif

Faneik
12-19-2012, 03:20 PM

draftexpress has him, in 2003, at 6'8'' 245lbs.

Enzo
12-19-2012, 03:22 PM
While Kobe is a phenomenal athlete I can't respect the man at all. His ego is out of control and the man paid off a woman to avoid going to trial over rape. When a famous person pays off a person who is accusing them of rape it's basically an admission of guilt with the benefit of avoiding jail time. Good athlete, bad person.

fresh prince
12-19-2012, 03:23 PM
lmao.. Adults dont cheat? You hate Kobe because his personal life reminds you of your dad??

Comedic gold right there.. Not sure if thats what you were going for but well done! Coffee on my monitor type ****

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Lol, it's funny because everyone who isn't a Lakers fan is pretty much dissing him and saying he's an awful person but all you Lakers fans are riding his dick. If he were a good player and a good person maybe the entire league would have respect for him.

BigEric
12-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Let's just be clear-

Sorry to any victims of rape or anyone effected by a rape case. It is a pressing issue in this country and is probably the most disgusting crime out there. I did not intend to offend anyone and I phrased my initial post in an inappropriate matter. My apologies.

dh144498
12-19-2012, 03:36 PM
Lol, it's funny because everyone who isn't a Lakers fan is pretty much dissing him and saying he's an awful person but all you Lakers fans are riding his dick. If he were a good player and a good person maybe the entire league would have respect for him.

you are in the league?
the entire league does respect him.
it's just the extreme nitpicking casual fans on forums who rip this poor man apart.
Sadly that's what happens to popular and famous people around the world, the more popular you are the more haters you will get. Just life.

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Kobe has the audacity to act like he's even in the same league as MJ too which is stupid.

Jordan is way better then Kobe he shot over .50% 6 times in his career while Kobe's failed to ever shoot over 47%.

Check out a comparison on career averages.

Jordan - 30.1 PPG - .497 FG% - 6.2 RPG - 2.35 SPG - .8 BPG - 2.7 TOPG
Bryant - 25.5 PPG - .454 FG% - 5.3 RPG - 1.50 SPG - .5 BPG - 2.9 TOPG

Every single important stat MJ is better then Kobe. This is without bringing rings into the conversation.

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 03:43 PM
you are in the league?
it's just the extreme nitpicking casual fans on forums who rip this poor man apart.
Sadly that's what happens to popular and famous people around the world, the more popular you are the more haters you will get. Just life.

Your a Lakers fan and you like Dwight Howard so I figure you really aren't too bright not a **** will be given to your opinion.

BigEric
12-19-2012, 03:44 PM
you are in the league?

I have a lot of respect for the game. I don't like when players play for contact then complain the call didn't go their way/didn't get called then they act like an *** to refs. The whole Smush Parker thing wasn't cool either, now of us know Kobe. Its the little things that he does that shines negative light, to me personally. He is an amazing player, like I've said multiple times. His fame nor success puts me in the "hater" category.

phi2134
12-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Colorado

dh144498
12-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Kobe has the audacity to act like he's even in the same league as MJ too which is stupid.

Jordan is way better then Kobe he shot over .50% 6 times in his career while Kobe's failed to ever shoot over 47%.

Every single important stat MJ is better then Kobe. This is without bringing rings into the conversation.

pretty sure Kobe has specifically mentioned on multiple occasions he does not want to be compared to MJ. It's just the media talking about it. But of course, morons like you will always belittle the the poor by making up delusional stories that never happened.

dh144498
12-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Your a Lakers fan and you like Dwight Howard so I figure you really aren't too bright not a **** will be given to your opinion.

suddenly I like Dwight Howard because you said so, and that's supposed to correlate with how bright I am. Says the guy who made some moronic claims earlier in this thread. :laugh2:

dh144498
12-19-2012, 03:49 PM
I have a lot of respect for the game. I don't like when players play for contact then complain the call didn't go their way/didn't get called then they act like an *** to refs. The whole Smush Parker thing wasn't cool either, now of us know Kobe. Its the little things that he does that shines negative light, to me personally. He is an amazing player, like I've said multiple times. His fame nor success puts me in the "hater" category.

that's cool and I'm fine with it, but keep your criteria consistent with every player. Because Kobe is the not only player who did all those things you said you don't like about him.

CavsYanksDuke
12-19-2012, 03:50 PM
tbh, I just wish he'd gone to Duke one year. That's the only problem I have with him. Obviously he's not a perfect person, but who is?

BigEric
12-19-2012, 03:54 PM
that's cool and I'm fine with it, but keep your criteria consistent with every player. Because Kobe is the not only player who did all those things you said you don't like about him.

Oh believe me I do. I understand that almost every player does it at some point too. Its some more than others though, mostly Wade and Kobe for me. There's a certain arrogance with those two that rubs me the wrong way.

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 04:00 PM
suddenly I like Dwight Howard because you said so, and that's supposed to correlate with how bright I am. Says the guy who made some moronic claims earlier in this thread. :laugh2:

Hahahahaha like what? Just because I made some claims about how I don't like Kobe I'm a moron. Get of his dick bruhh! You obviously wouldn't be so upset about people criticizing him if you didn't want to marry him. I'm pretty sure if you could trade places with the girl in Colorado you would in a heart beat and you'd never press charges.

Money_23
12-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Hahahahaha like what? Just because I made some claims about how I don't like Kobe I'm a moron. Get of his dick bruhh! You obviously wouldn't be so upset about people criticizing him if you didn't want to marry him. I'm pretty sure if you could trade places with the girl in Colorado you would in a heart beat and you'd never press charges.

you are looking really childish right now...

JesusWears24
12-19-2012, 04:08 PM
People are so tired of watching Kobe light up the NBA. Hes been doing it for 17 years and people are tired of it. Its mainly the fans of bottom feeders. They are jealous. They are jealous that there best players will never compare to Kobe. The funny thing is that even when Kobe is gone, there team is still gonna ****in suck.

Chronz
12-19-2012, 04:10 PM

But why not finish the job if they were winning? Why pay any money at all when winning the trial clears your name outright?

Chronz
12-19-2012, 04:12 PM
So we're talking both players 2nd season?...ok...

"I have a hard time believing Bron was dominant while being so inefficient on both ends."
Lebron's numbers in his 2nd season: 27.2 pts, 7.4 rbs, 7.2 asts, 2.2 stls - excuse me sir, but this is being dominant.

Let's talk %'s:
Lebron's 2nd season: 47.2FG , 35.1 3PT
Kobe's 2nd season: 42.8FG, 34.1 3PT
You say Lebron was inefficient. What about Kobe?

No matter how you spin this, Lebron was dominant as soon as he came to the NBA. Kobe at the same age, was the better shooter, hands down. Everything else, I give it to Lebron.
I think you misunderstood my post, Im only talking about their teenage years. I find teenage Kobe to be a superior basketball player. Teen Bron was inefficient.

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 04:13 PM
you are looking really childish right now...

Bias Kobe Lakers fan. You love Kobe too, just looked at your posts lol.

Hawkeye15
12-19-2012, 04:14 PM

statements like that are part of the reason I don't like him. Some of what you say is truth, everyone has experienced the Lakers beating up on their team, and nobody likes the king of the mountain. But its much more. Laker fans are unreal at times, they protect Kobe like he is their child, ignoring any fault he may possibly have. Media and many basketball people call him things that have been proven a lie (most clutch anyone), and when shown the evidence, simply throw it aside.

And then there is Kobe's personality. Yuck.

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-19-2012, 04:15 PM

You should probably sort our your own family issues before you start commenting and bashing on someone else's family issue.

_KB24_
12-19-2012, 04:17 PM
It's because of his ugly tattoo. Yuck.

JesusWears24
12-19-2012, 04:17 PM
statements like that are part of the reason I don't like him. Some of what you say is truth, everyone has experienced the Lakers beating up on their team, and nobody likes the king of the mountain. But its much more. Laker fans are unreal at times, they protect Kobe like he is their child, ignoring any fault he may possibly have. Media and many basketball people call him things that have been proven a lie (most clutch anyone), and when shown the evidence, simply throw it aside.

And then there is Kobe's personality. Yuck.

Statements like what? He is the best player since Jordan and that is a FACT! You my friend are the typical Kobe hater. Its fine though. You obviously dont understand basketball.

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 04:20 PM
Oh for the love of sweet baby Kobe... its YOU'RE. YOU'RE. YOU'RE.

You know, "youre= you are".

Ill give an example- A. You're an amazing chef Big Eric.
B. Is Melissa going in my car or yours?

And frankly, I don't care what people are calling me out on. Everyones sooo sensitive to everything these days smdh. OBVIOUSLY I don't think rapes ok but god ... lighten up people. I say a word and get crusified.

Your right breh. I'll try and do better next time I post on these forums. Sometimes i will admit that I am two much and can get carried away. There're needs to be someone like you to police idiots like me.

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 04:21 PM
You should probably sort our your own family issues before you start commenting and bashing on someone else's family issue.

My family issues are fine now man, I think it's funny that your feelings are hurt enough to try and attack me for a low point in my life. Bet you feel pretty cool behind your keyboard. Hope you like the way Kobe's dick taste.

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 04:22 PM
My family issues are fine now man, I think it's funny that your feelings are hurt enough to try and attack me for a low point in my life. Bet you feel pretty cool behind your keyboard. Hope you like the way Kobe's dick taste.

Why do you keep on making gay references in regards to Kobe?

Hawkeye15
12-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Statements like what? He is the best player since Jordan and that is a FACT! You my friend are the typical Kobe hater. Its fine though. You obviously dont understand basketball.

that is a fact to Laker fans.

I understand the game just fine, thanks.

Hawkeye15
12-19-2012, 04:23 PM
see what I meant about Laker fans protecting this man like he is their kid? My god, the OP asked a question. Its an opinion, you can blast away anyone that doesn't find him to be a superhero, many of us don't.

Chronz
12-19-2012, 04:25 PM

Exemplifies why some hate Laker fans

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-19-2012, 04:25 PM

But he's 100 percent right. Sooooo...

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 04:26 PM
that is a fact to Laker fans.

I understand the game just fine, thanks.

And most rational fans around the world.

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 04:27 PM
Exemplifies why some hate Laker fans

I dont understand. You guys hate lakers fans for saying something thats arguably the truth? He's not saying Devin Ebanks is the greatest player since jordan, he's saying Kobe. Regardless of what advanced stats tell you, he arguably is.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-19-2012, 04:27 PM
He's been raping the league for 17 yrs, so yes.

:clap:

BigEric
12-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Your right breh. I'll try and do better next time I post on these forums. Sometimes i will admit that I am two much and can get carried away. There're needs to be someone like you to police idiots like me.

Thanks playbunny.

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 04:29 PM
Thanks playbunny.

:confused:

Greedy22
These threads never end well.

ILLUSIONIST^248
Sexual assault*.

He boned a **** that wanted money. That's it. Women are scandelous creatures.

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 04:31 PM

Dont bother, none of these guys in here understand that. :facepalm:

Lakers + Giants
12-19-2012, 04:37 PM
You see how DMF Wavey and Jmoney cause so much hate for the nets. Same thing for the lakers. There are truly some stupid *** laker "fans". Kobe does no wrong in their eyes. We can't be blinded because we're homers. Kobe wins us a lot of games but also loses us games. Simple as that.

BigEric
12-19-2012, 04:40 PM
I dont understand. You guys hate lakers fans for saying something thats arguably the truth? He's not saying Devin Ebanks is the greatest player since jordan, he's saying Kobe. Regardless of what advanced stats tell you, he arguably is.

Dude... we dislike Kobe fans because they're always the first to judge another players flaws and last to admit that their player has any. Its ridiculous. We GET IT. KOBES A GOOD PLAYER. But come on. You REALLY need to defend any AND every flaw in the dude?! Its dumb.

Why is it so wrong to dislike a player for the person he appears to be? Ok, maybe all athletes cheat on their wives/gfs, who knows. The fact that his was this big, throws a red flag at me.

Also, when I see him play he has a cocky demeanor that turns me off as a neutral fan. Kobe isn't the only one, no, but he (along with Wade) make the biggest deals to refs. And its flat out annoying. Play to the game, not the whistle. Don't show up teammates either.. man someone up, but don't show someone up.

Kobe IS a top 10/top 15 player, all time. No questioning that. But stop acting like he's the example of perfect.

My favorite player, Cam Newton, he's pretty good and I defend A LOT that people bash him for. But, I don't defend things that I know are simply wrong. If Cams mopin around on the sidelines, I'm not defending it. He needs to grow up at times, and honestly, he is. He throws too high and his footworks not there yet. I don't act like he's perfect, that's the point I'm getting at. Why does everything need to be an endless argument until the blind Lakers fans get what they want/ the others just stop trying to get their point across.

BigEric
12-19-2012, 04:42 PM
You see how DMF Wavey and Jmoney cause so much hate for the nets. Same thing for the lakers. There are truly some stupid *** laker "fans". Kobe does no wrong in their eyes. We can't be blinded because we're homers. Kobe wins us a lot of games but also loses us games. Simple as that.

Thank you!

And I don't hate all Lakers but honestly, does it seem that the majority or minority side with ignorant/wrong?

BigEric
12-19-2012, 04:42 PM

Thank you judge joe brown.

Lakers + Giants
12-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Thank you!

And I don't hate all Lakers but honestly, does it seem that the majority or minority side with ignorant/wrong?

Honestly, majority.

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Dude... we dislike Kobe fans because they're always the first to judge another players flaws and last to admit that their player has any. Its ridiculous. We GET IT. KOBES A GOOD PLAYER. But come on. You REALLY need to defend any AND every flaw in the dude?! Its dumb.

Why is it so wrong to dislike a player for the person he appears to be? Ok, maybe all athletes cheat on their wives/gfs, who knows. The fact that his was this big, throws a red flag at me.

Also, when I see him play he has a cocky demeanor that turns me off as a neutral fan. Kobe isn't the only one, no, but he (along with Wade) make the biggest deals to refs. And its flat out annoying. Play to the game, not the whistle. Don't show up teammates either.. man someone up, but don't show someone up.

Kobe IS a top 10/top 15 player, all time. No questioning that. But stop acting like he's the example of perfect.

My favorite player, Cam Newton, he's pretty good and I defend A LOT that people bash him for. But, I don't defend things that I know are simply wrong. If Cams mopin around on the sidelines, I'm not defending it. He needs to grow up at times, and honestly, he is. He throws too high and his footworks not there yet. I don't act like he's perfect, that's the point I'm getting at. Why does everything need to be an endless argument until the blind Lakers fans get what they want/ the others just stop trying to get their point across.

You sir deserve a clap pyramid.

:clap::clap:
:clap::clap::clap:
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Enzo
12-19-2012, 04:44 PM
Dont bother, none of these guys in here understand that. :facepalm:

People understand that happens, but when you settle out of court and pay the woman off you look like you're hiding something. If there was all of this evidence showing what a lying slutbag this woman was then why not prove your innocence? Because you don't want to go through the process? Please, if my good name is on the line and there's a pile of evidence proving that I'm innocent of rape and that this woman is an outright liar, then I'm going to court and I'm trashing that woman that accused me in the public eye. I'm not paying that whore millions of dollars under the table and releasing a statement like this:

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.
I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado. "

Stunner
12-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Make him go left and let him shoot a weird shot that might still go in because its Kobe. It's no secret Kobe hates shooting when he goes left but he's that good that he plays like he has no weaknesses at all.

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-19-2012, 04:49 PM

We're not, but seeing as how you've gone through such a thing, surely you would show some sensitivity and maturity in the issue of "cheating on someone".

I'm glad your issues are resolved.

BigEric
12-19-2012, 04:49 PM
Honestly, majority.

Thank you. Hearing this makes me feel ok saying that Kobe is the second best SG all time and will go down as a top 10/15 all time. I'm saying this as a KINGS fan. A fan of a team who's been stuck in the gutter for a good six or seven years because of bad decisions by the owners/FO. I remember the 02 series and I still disike the Lakers. But as an unbias fan, I can say without being a 12 year old, that Kobe is simply great. But not perfect. Am I rght or wrong?

Hawkeye15
12-19-2012, 04:50 PM

as far as this site goes (helping morph my opinion on Kobe), this is spot on. Outside that, its his on court demeanor, him throwing teammates under the bus, his arrogant attitude everywhere I look, and a slew of other incidents that have formed my opinion that this guy is just a royal douchebag. Does it mean he isn't a top 10ish player ever? No, it doesn't. But when I have to sit here and read a fan telling me its a FACT that Kobe is the best since Jordan, when I watched Duncan and now LeBron, both of which will end up higher all most likely, it irks me. Take off the homer glasses. There are some great Laker posters here. We all get defensive, but my god, its ok to admit when your guy has a weak moment...

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Dude... we dislike Kobe fans because they're always the first to judge another players flaws and last to admit that their player has any. Its ridiculous. We GET IT. KOBES A GOOD PLAYER. But come on. You REALLY need to defend any AND every flaw in the dude?! Its dumb.[/quoute]

This is vague and a broad generalization. What flaws? Being a ballhog?

[quoute]Why is it so wrong to dislike a player for the person he appears to be? Ok, maybe all athletes cheat on their wives/gfs, who knows. The fact that his was this big, throws a red flag at me.

Because we aren't judging him on his actions off the court are we? Who cares what he does at home. But that's how I feel. I don't feel that I'm better than anyone or that I can judge someone on their personal life. That's me though.

Every single player makes a "big deal" to refs when fouls are called. MY favorite player (Tim Duncan), does it all the time.

And this is why Kobe fans are quick to defend him, Some of you people underrate the **** outta him. Top 15?

While watching games I get pissed off at ALL the Laker players, but Kobe has done so much for the Lakers over his carrer, we tend to give him a pass. He's been with the team 17 years and went to 7 championships winning 5. He gets a slight pass dont you think?

BigEric
12-19-2012, 04:52 PM

Seriously man, its that simple. I read things like "cuz they're haters" and then get called ignorant for not agreeing?

Faneik
12-19-2012, 04:55 PM
I think you misunderstood my post, Im only talking about their teenage years. I find teenage Kobe to be a superior basketball player. Teen Bron was inefficient.

We were talking about when they entered the league. Then you brought up Kobe's 2nd season, so I brought Lebron's 2nd season.

If you think teen Bron was inefficient, that's alright. But then so was teen Kobe, because if you compare %'s, Lebron's are better.

Teen Kobe was a better shooter, but that's it. Lebron has the better %'s because he didn't force so many difficult shots as Kobe did. Also, defenses gave Lebron time and space to shoot, because that was his (only) weakness.

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 04:57 PM
We were talking about when they entered the league. Then you brought up Kobe's 2nd season, so I brought Lebron's 2nd season.

If you think teen Bron was inefficient, that's alright. But then so was teen Kobe, because if you compare %'s, Lebron's are better.

Teen Kobe was a better shooter, but that's it. Lebron has the better %'s because he didn't force so many difficult shots as Kobe did. Also, defenses gave Lebron time and space to shoot, because that was his (only) weakness.

He wasnt a very good ball handler either.

Greedy22
12-19-2012, 04:58 PM

:clap: You're rational because you're a fellow giants fan :hi5:

KingPosey
12-19-2012, 04:59 PM

You got all the details of that case wrong crooner

BigEric
12-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Because we aren't judging him on his actions off the court are we? Who cares what he does at home. But that's how I feel. I don't feel that I'm better than anyone or that I can judge someone on their personal life. That's me though.

Every single player makes a "big deal" to refs when fouls are called. MY favorite player (Tim Duncan), does it all the time.

And this is why Kobe fans are quick to defend him, Some of you people underrate the **** outta him. Top 15?

While watching games I get pissed off at ALL the Laker players, but Kobe has done so much for the Lakers over his carrer, we tend to give him a pass. He's been with the team 17 years and went to 7 championships winning 5. He gets a slight pass dont you think?

Duncan doesn't do it how Kobe does it. If you're upset at a call, ok, make your case. You know there are times when Kobe take his arm and throws it in the air and makes that annoying *** ticked off face.

I'm saying top 15 ALL TIME. If you're offended by top 15 all time.. idk what to tell you.

Sure, as a basketball player he gets a slight pass to take a bad shot. But I'm not going to defend how he does it and how it makes him look, that's just not me. I don't judge him off court (again the rape thing was a joke) but I certainly don't respect him for it. Why would I defend someone who publically said "sorry I cheated on ya, here's an expensive ring". As a person, idk, maybe I'm wrong but personally I prefer rooting for someone who's a little more respectful as a person, like Durant. Sure, he's not perfect either and ill never act like he is, but the little things he does (on and off the court) make you respect him. To ME, how a person is on/off the court, influences how I view them.

nickdymez
12-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Duncan doesn't do it how Kobe does it. If you're upset at a call, ok, make your cause. You know there are times when Kobe take his arm and throws it in the air and makes that annoying *** ticked off face.

I'm saying top 15 ALL TIME. If you're offended by top 15 all time.. idk what to tell you.

Sure, as a basketball player he gets a slight pass to take a bad shot. But I'm not going to defend how he does it and how it makes him look, that's just not me. I don't judge him off court (again the rape thing was a joke) but I certainly don't respect him for it. Why would I defend someone who publically said "sorry I cheated on ya, here's an expensive ring". As a person, idk, maybe I'm wrong but personally I prefer rooting for someone who's a little more respectful as a person, like Durant. Sure, he's not perfect either and ill never act like he is, but the little things he does (on and off the court) make you respect him. To ME, how a person is on/off the court, influences how I view them.

Fine, like i said, Im not looking to hang out with kobe. The lakers are my favorite team and Kobe has helped lead them to 5 chips. Thats all I care about...

lakers4sho
12-19-2012, 05:04 PM

That's a triangle.

Evolution23
I don't respect rapists and people who don't pass the ball. Also he throws Gasol under the bus every season.

nickdymez

Super.
12-19-2012, 05:05 PM

Because of people like you.

Lakers + Giants
12-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Thank you. Hearing this makes me feel ok saying that Kobe is the second best SG all time and will go down as a top 10/15 all time. I'm saying this as a KINGS fan. A fan of a team who's been stuck in the gutter for a good six or seven years because of bad decisions by the owners/FO. I remember the 02 series and I still disike the Lakers. But as an unbias fan, I can say without being a 12 year old, that Kobe is simply great. But not perfect. Am I rght or wrong?

You are right.

Kobe is FAAAAAAAAAAR from perfect. I appreciate everything he's done for the lakers. I started watching the lakers in 2000 when I was 8, so I don't know what it is like to be a laker fan without seeing Kobe. The truth is though is that there are several flaws in his game and personality. I realize he's not perfect as a baller or as a human being but still I respect his game and passion. I don't respect or defend his flaws though. .

as far as this site goes (helping morph my opinion on Kobe), this is spot on. Outside that, its his on court demeanor, him throwing teammates under the bus, his arrogant attitude everywhere I look, and a slew of other incidents that have formed my opinion that this guy is just a royal douchebag. Does it mean he isn't a top 10ish player ever? No, it doesn't. But when I have to sit here and read a fan telling me its a FACT that Kobe is the best since Jordan, when I watched Duncan and now LeBron, both of which will end up higher all most likely, it irks me. Take off the homer glasses. There are some great Laker posters here. We all get defensive, but my god, its ok to admit when your guy has a weak moment...

I'm not even going to lie, I used to be a huge Lebron hater. To the point where I enjoyed watching him fail as much as I enjoy watching the lakers succeed. Now I realize that there is no need to hate Lebron. He's just simply the better player and has been for about 3-4 years now.

I think the problem that Laker/Kobe fans have is that they're so scared to admit that another player is better than Kobe, so the first emotion they feel is hate, and all that is aimed at the player that is better than Kobe. That's how I used to feel about Lebron so I'm assuming that's why some Laker fans hate Lebron so much.

Now I have no problem admitting that Lebron has been the best player in the NBA for a while, and will end up being ranked ahead of kobe all time. There's no need to hate another player just because they have out performed Kobe, It does not take away anything from Kobe's Spectacular yet flawed career.

Faneik
12-19-2012, 05:06 PM
Another thing,

Kobe was pick #13 in 1996, that's just wrong. He should have been #1.

But this is another indicator, that 18 year old Lebron was a better player then 18 year old Kobe. GM's at the time, saw Kobe as a project, not an instant impact player.

And yet you say, that teen Kobe is a better basketball player than teen Lebron.
A guy that fresh out of HS, averaged 21/6/6/2.

Hawkeye15
12-19-2012, 05:06 PM
Duncan doesn't do it how Kobe does it. If you're upset at a call, ok, make your cause. You know there are times when Kobe take his arm and throws it in the air and makes that annoying *** ticked off face.

you realize you are talking to one of the fans you were complaining about, right? Kobe set the sun and moon according to him, leave it alone, its a waste of key strokes.

Look, it comes down to this. I, and everyone, have their opinions on players. As long as we make them with a rational mind, then what gives you the right to call us haters? I could say the exact same thing for so many Kobe fans when it comes to LeBron. They hate him for no actual reason, they just do. So what, its their choice. But as long as they say, 'I can't stand him, but he is the best player in the league, and a top talent of all time", something that is true, they can hate away, and they shouldn't be called "haters". That term should be for a person who discards all actual basketball play when rating a basketball player, or discredits every possible thing they have done. Someone saying Kobe is a fringe top 25 player ever would be a "hater". Saying he is a top 10-15 player ever and not the best player since Jordan, while providing Duncan as their #1, is far from a hater. Its a different opinion is all.

Lakers + Giants
12-19-2012, 05:08 PM
:clap: You're rational because you're a fellow giants fan :hi5:

:hi5:

Posey GOAT.

:D

Hawkeye15
12-19-2012, 05:10 PM
I'm not even going to lie, I used to be a huge Lebron hater. To the point where I enjoyed watching him fail as much as I enjoy watching the lakers succeed. Now I realize that there is no need to hate Lebron. He's just simply the better player and has been for about 3-4 years now.

I was that way with Duncan growing up. I think a lot of it may have to do with young fans, not having gone through their favorite retiring, and understanding there is always going to be something better that comes along.

I think the problem that Laker/Kobe fans have is that they're so scared to admit that another player is better than Kobe, so the first emotion they feel is hate, and all that is aimed at the player that is better than Kobe. That's how I used to feel about Lebron so I'm assuming that's why some Laker fans hate Lebron so much.

perfectly, and I mean, perfectly put.

Now I have no problem admitting that Lebron has been the best player in the NBA for a while, and will end up being ranked ahead of kobe all time. There's no need to hate another player just because they have out performed Kobe, It does not take away anything from Kobe's Spectacular yet flawed career.

and over time, a large amount of Laker fans will agree with you. But they get caught up in the moment, like a ton of fans do.

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 05:12 PM
That's a triangle.

You just can't see the other sides of it hater ;)

BigEric
12-19-2012, 05:13 PM
I thought this was the thread question, if it wasnt , it sure did turn into "why do people dislike kobe" I give my piece and get shredded lol? I read these threads while doing my schoolwork all the time and its amazing. I'm not going to discredit someone for liking kobe for whatever reason. It seems and I said SEEMS like the people who are defending Kobe to the bone, are the ones who hate Lebrons littl flaws and mock Knicks fans for being happy Carmelos doing what he is for that team.

BigEric
12-19-2012, 05:14 PM
:hi5:

Posey GOAT.

:D

Around here (east coast) Buster Posey is so underrated. The guy could easily be argued to be a top 10 player and around here legit baseball fans don't pay him much mind.

LoveMeOrHateMe
12-19-2012, 05:16 PM
While Kobe is a phenomenal athlete I can't respect the man at all. His ego is out of control and the man paid off a woman to avoid going to trial over rape. When a famous person pays off a person who is accusing them of rape it's basically an admission of guilt with the benefit of avoiding jail time. Good athlete, bad person.

Can u find me on the Internet where it says Kobe paid off the woman to stay quiet? Please ill wait!

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 05:16 PM
And don't get me wrong I think Kobe is one of the all time greats.

I as a person and a basketball fan do not like his style of play and personality on and off the court.

Do I think he's the best SG of the last decade? Yes. I'm just not a fan.

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Around here (east coast) Buster Posey is so underrated. The guy could easily be argued to be a top 10 player and around here legit baseball fans don't pay him much mind.

OT but I have a ton of respect for Posey too, he's so good all around. His games pretty much flawless. Has to be the smartest hitter in the game.

Lakers + Giants
12-19-2012, 05:18 PM
I was that way with Duncan growing up. I think a lot of it may have to do with young fans, not having gone through their favorite retiring, and understanding there is always going to be something better that comes along.

perfectly, and I mean, perfectly put.

and over time, a large amount of Laker fans will agree with you. But they get caught up in the moment, like a ton of fans do.

I don't know what it is like to see my favorite retire, but I will soon. It's going to be difficult to see him go, no doubt about that. I do know that there will be other players that come along that will help alleviate the pain :cry:.

BTW, did you use to feel that way about Duncan because you are a Minny Fan? I'm assuming you felt like that because of KG.

Lakers + Giants
12-19-2012, 05:20 PM

Blame ESPN.

East Coast bias!

BigEric
12-19-2012, 05:20 PM
OT but I have a ton of respect for Posey too, he's so good all around. His games pretty much flawless. Has to be the smartest hitter in the game.

Yeah there aren't many flaws in the guys game. Saved my fantasy baseball season too. I loved seeing him virtually go 3/5 every game in the second half of the season. I personally put him tied with Cabrera in terms of hitting intangables.

Hawkeye15
12-19-2012, 05:22 PM
I don't know what it is like to see my favorite retire, but I will soon. It's going to be difficult to see him go, no doubt about that. I do know that there will be other players that come along that will help alleviate the pain :cry:.

BTW, did you use to feel that way about Duncan because you are a Minny Fan? I'm assuming you felt like that because of KG.

yes. I was young dude. Always hated the Spurs because D-Rob would torch us, then they suck for ONE ****ING YEAR, obviously tanking, and get Duncan, who then goes on to win 4 chips while the player I thought (until later when I started to let the bias go, and my understanding on numbers, and impact got better) was just as good, but without the help. You know, the whole, "KG would have won 4 rings if you just traded him for TD" type fan. Then I realized I was wrong.

Jordan was my favorite player growing up. I am 37. Seen Bird, Magic, MJ, Malone, Payton, Stockton, Barkley, Miller, and other greats come and go. Kobe belongs in the conversation with anyone, but its not as if I haven't seen his talent before. And now we have LeBron, who is a bigger talent then anyone I have seen since Jordan. Time will tell on where he ranks however.

pedrofan45
12-19-2012, 05:23 PM
I respect Kobe a ton, but Laker fans overrate him like crazy. If Lebron was a Laker, I can't even imagine how much we'd have to listen them saying how Lebron will be just as good and Jordan and all that other coc* sucking their fan base does. And there are so many Laker fans it's multiplied by like a million. Going on to PSD NBA forum, almost every forum is associated with Laker stuff it's obnoxious.

I respect Kobe more than anyone, but Laker fans overrate him so much it's almost unbearable. And let's get one thing straight, Kobe may be a lot of Laker fans favorite "Laker" of all time, but he's not the best. Magic Johnson will always be better not matter how much Kobe wins with his star studded teams.

Money_23
12-19-2012, 05:25 PM
well this thread turned out nicely. :)

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 05:28 PM
Can u find me on the Internet where it says Kobe paid off the woman to stay quiet? Please ill wait!

They agreed on a several million dollar settlement in civil court. I posted a link to an article a few pages back look it up. Typical Kobe fan in denial, I can understand you being mad if someone said he sucked as a player but for you to say he didn't pay this woman off is turrrrrible.

Enzo
12-19-2012, 05:32 PM

I won't make you wait that long. :rolleyes: They settled out of court in a civil case and under the terms there's a confidentiality clause that states neither party can reveal any details of the settlement, therefore no $ numbers were ever released to the public. When parties agree to settle a case out of court there's always monetery compensation.

Here's a snippet from one specific article.

"Although no mention of a monetary settlement was made, Bryant agreed to negotiate a monetary settlement, the Los Angeles Times reported Thursday.

According to the Times, civil juries in Colorado can award damages of no more than $366,000 for pain and suffering, and the total amount a plaintiff can win is about $2.5 million.

Experts told the Times the settlement probably exceeded that amount because it included a confidentiality agreement, but that the damage to Bryant's reputation from the criminal charge might have weakened the accuser's leverage."

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/7019659/

Next time you decide to be a wiseass and call somebody out, do your research next time buddy!!!!

fresh prince
12-19-2012, 05:36 PM
People are so tired of watching Kobe light up the NBA. Hes been doing it for 17 years and people are tired of it. Its mainly the fans of bottom feeders. They are jealous. They are jealous that there best players will never compare to Kobe. The funny thing is that even when Kobe is gone, there team is still gonna ****in suck.

Sadly this is probably pretty accurate.. Also Ive always felt there is a hint of racist overtone with the whole Colorado thing.. Consexual slutty sex.... turned rape for $$ yet its still brought up almost 10 years later?

Something doesnt add up.

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 05:39 PM
Sadly this is probably pretty accurate.. Also Ive always felt there is a hint of racist overtone with the whole Colorado thing.. Consexual slutty sex.... turned rape for $$ yet its still brought up almost 10 years later?

Something doesnt add up.

Ummm I'm pretty sure racism is almost dead in the United States bud, have you seen that we have a president who isn't a whitey?

mngopher35
12-19-2012, 05:41 PM
There is a thread asking why people dislike kobe, and when they answer they get bashed by a few laker fans. I think this has a lot to do with the dislike. Most laker fans won't allow anyone to question kobe or his game. That said when you have a team in a huge market there are bound to be a few more fans like that (knicks are another example).

Personally I just dislike the lakers in general and kobe is their best player, pretty simple. Overall his personality just annoys me. His attitude is tricky because he seems like a douche most of the time, but I love his competitiveness. I understand how good he is and will argue on his side when I think people underrate him (because I respect his game), but I will always root against him.

3RDASYSTEM
12-19-2012, 05:47 PM
a backupguard is the 3rd greatest guard of all time and 2nd greatest shooting guard of all time. :worthy:
So if he wasn't a backupguard and played as a starter guard then he would no doubt be the greatest guard ever. :worthy: thank you for propping him up even more.

Now read that again, but stop after the word 'backupguard'

its just like GRUDEN on MNF couple wks back when both teams had the backup QB's in, he said they should just turn the D's loose cuz they have the 'backups' in?

why is a backup player in NFL any diff than a backupguard in NBA?

now the new 'excuse' is that he took a chance on coming out after people said he wasnt ready? well of course he wasnt ready dumbasses he was a backup guard, that doesnt mean im proppin him up, it means im showing you how overrated he was because he won 5rings,the same amount as FISHER/KERR who dont get propped up enough for winning 5rings

its been plenty of players to enter draft and if they were on the bench first few yrs then they are on the hook also for 'developing'

this **** reminds me of the O'NEAL situation in POR when GRANT/SHEED played/started over him then when he got to start he flourished

but aint no way in the hell if O'NEAL won 4rings he would be considered a top 3 center of alltime,let alone a top 10-15player...well unless he played in LA/NYC market, too bad he was in POR/IND market..small market right?

and PAUD12KB stop letting out the big secret to all your fellow fiens that he was a backupguard.....once a sidekick always one right(PIPP&KOBE), once FRANCHISE(BRON/KG) always no matter where ya go right?

only reason it doesnt matter to you guys about being a 'backup' is because you dont play and never took the game serious, just a hobby to you guys on here..its like we looking at it day and night

im speaking from an actual player point of view,like being in a real live NBA circle talking bball players game/debates, not from a fanatical type or any ESPN analyst view...big diff.

They(nba players) call him a wannabe JORDAN, a ****ing wannabe in they words, thats not props at all ..but on psd its the ultimate props

im still trying to figure out why would KOBE the GOAT-top 5alltime call himself a sidekick? maybe he was on to something, i dont know..he said it

Are you claiming the reason he ranks so high to you fiens is because he cloned JORDAN's game(besides the bs 5rings talk)? he doesnt even have his own game to claim, he a wannabemirrorimage...you guys on here are clowns when it comes to speaking on a players actual 'game'

being a scorer yr 1 and in yr 17 is somewhat impressive? longevity of it i get it,but just being a scorer is not that special of a feat if its what your accumstomed to

a scorer/shooter can play in any system, so i dont see the big deal of his game/rank when he was the same player from day1, he just got more minutes(starter)..he still was the same selfish ballhog gunner that SHAQ/SMUSH said he was, SHAQ said it first,SMUSH said it yrs later and now BYNUM is basically saying it

and last i checked SHAQ played with him from 96-04, SMUSH from like 05-07, and BYNUM from like 07-12, so thats 3diff gaps in time and they pretty much all said the same with SHAQ flatout saying he was a selfishballhogger

fresh prince
12-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Ummm I'm pretty sure racism is almost dead in the United States bud, have you seen that we have a president who isn't a whitey?

:laugh2: Racism is far far from dead "bud"...

Your coment only further illustrates why..

Our president is half white. Yet is reffered to soley as a black man.

Any ways back on Topic: Kobe is likely the most polarizing athlete in modern history.

LoveMeOrHateMe
12-19-2012, 05:48 PM

But that's not a stupid comment he is the best player since jordan

fresh prince
12-19-2012, 05:49 PM
There is a thread asking why people dislike kobe, and when they answer they get bashed by a few laker fans. I think this has a lot to do with the dislike. Most laker fans won't allow anyone to question kobe or his game. That said when you have a team in a huge market there are bound to be a few more fans like that (knicks are another example).

Personally I just dislike the lakers in general and kobe is their best player, pretty simple. Overall his personality just annoys me. His attitude is tricky because he seems like a douche most of the time, but I love his competitiveness. I understand how good he is and will argue on his side when I think people underrate him (because I respect his game), but I will always root against him.

Thats a fair and solid response...

Just curious why the dislike for the Lakers?

dh144498
12-19-2012, 05:50 PM

Any ways back on Topic: Kobe is likely the most polarizing athlete in modern history.

Hawkeye15
12-19-2012, 05:51 PM
But that's not a stupid comment he is the best player since jordan

but you state that is as if its a fact, which is where many have a problem with many Laker fans. There is no way you can convince me that Kobe is just flat out better than Duncan, and at this point, LeBron has put up better individual seasons, and only lacks longevity. See, that is my opinion, one of which I have provided evidence for. There is a lot more to evaluating an individual in a team game then just rings.

Hawkeye15
12-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Thats a fair and solid response...

Just curious why the dislike for the Lakers?

Why do people hate the Yankees? The king of the mountain always has people wanting them to fall. On top of that, its in a large market, so media coverage is exhausting for non-Laker fans.

LoveMeOrHateMe
12-19-2012, 05:54 PM

A. His ego

B. Kobe slurpers.

END OF DISCUSSION.

You lebron dick riders are the same way you act like he's the best thing to happen to basketball since ever, u act like he's your god!! Like really??

tripleplay2007
12-19-2012, 05:59 PM

I never said he's a black or white man. His father is a Kenyan from Muslim decent and for the most part people claim their fathers lineage.

Maybe your the racist one since you brought it up and all, maybe if people wouldn't bring up racism it would never be a thought in the first place. Since you say that the jury and court was racist towards Kobe just makes me think that you have a problem or something bud? :facepalm:

fresh prince
12-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Why do people hate the Yankees? The king of the mountain always has people wanting them to fall. On top of that, its in a large market, so media coverage is exhausting for non-Laker fans.

I find the hatred of the Yankees equally strange. I guess it depends on where you live? Im SO cal born in raised but went to school in Oregon and everyone hated the Lakers.. Im a Angels fan but I dont hate the Yankees. I guess its the big market vs. small market big town vs. small town mindset that causes the hatred.

Either way its something worth studying. Does everyone have an underlying haterade gene in them? I personally FIND IT WEIRD TO HATE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE BECAUSE Its SUCCESSFUL. But thats me.

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-19-2012, 06:00 PM
Thank you judge joe brown.

LOL at you taking a womans side that was well known for being a whore.
She took the money offered to her and skidadled.Because thats all she wanted dumbass

LoveMeOrHateMe
12-19-2012, 06:00 PM

Now compare Kobe's stats to Jordan's post Shaq era and you'll see his stats are much closer to Jordan's!

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-19-2012, 06:01 PM
I don't respect rapists and people who don't pass the ball. Also he throws Gasol under the bus every season.

UBER FAIL!:facepalm:

Money_23
12-19-2012, 06:02 PM
I never said he's a black or white man. His father is a Kenyan from Muslim decent and for the most part people claim their fathers lineage.

Maybe your the racist one since you brought it up and all, maybe if people wouldn't bring up racism it would never be a thought in the first place. Since you say that the jury and court was racist towards Kobe just makes me think that you have a problem or something bud? :facepalm:

racism still exists and is actually quite common, depending on which part of the country you are in. My mom, for example, tells me she faces racist actions from co-workers all the time. You just don't see racist remarks or actions being overblown like they used to be several decades ago.