PDA

View Full Version : Will Drafting Oden over Durant be the 2nd worst draft decision ever?

JordansBulls
12-18-2012, 05:09 PM
Will Drafting Oden over Durant go down as being the 2nd worst draft decision ever?

#1 would have to be Bowie over MJ

After that would this (Drafting Oden over Durant) be the next biggest one all time?

Sactown
12-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Nope it's the worst ever

LAKobeBryant
12-18-2012, 05:14 PM
no one can predict injury tho

topdog
12-18-2012, 05:17 PM
Darko over Melo/Wade/Bosh for sure is worse.

Greedy22
12-18-2012, 05:17 PM
No, can't predict injuries.

JordansBulls
12-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Nope it's the worst ever

It very well could be once you factor in number of games played between Oden and Bowie (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=1&p1=odengr01&y1=2010&p2=bowiesa01&y2=1995) But it also depends on how high up you think Durant can be as well. If you think Durant can get into the top 5 all time then I can possibly agree with your assessment. If top 10 is his ceiling then certainly no way the biggest mistake.

Hitman21
12-18-2012, 05:18 PM
kwame brown being drafted at all was pretty damn bad

RealLiveBear
12-18-2012, 05:19 PM

At this point Durant > Melo, Bosh
and in time will be better then Wade.

Thats why I would put this at 2 and Darko at 3

Steelers23_06
12-18-2012, 05:31 PM
You can't knock draft decisions. Because the same people knocking oden were the ones behind him. We all thought he would be a great big man especially after his Ohio state run. Even after he lost his first season everyone expected him to win ROY and still be amazing. I don't think you can ever knock a team for injuries. You can't tell if a players body can with stand the nba. Maybe you can knock talent evaluation but even that is hard. Some players just step up to another level they weren't at before the big leagues and some players can't handle the pressure and media. It's a whole other monster in the nba.

Steelers23_06
12-18-2012, 05:32 PM

:confused: please don't tell me u think Durant was drafted the same year?

Faneik
12-18-2012, 05:32 PM

durant & melo are both better than wade.

Raps08-09 Champ
12-18-2012, 05:35 PM
I apologize on the Blazers behalf for not being psychic.

The Bard
12-18-2012, 05:35 PM
Oden was a beast in Ohio state, I would draft him agian over Durant and I love Durant.

TheSource
12-18-2012, 05:41 PM
He would've had a nice career if it weren't for his injuries.

Il Mago50
12-18-2012, 05:43 PM
Oden will still be a star once he comes back, mark my words. (Dec 18th, 2012)

Baller1
12-18-2012, 05:49 PM
It's up there for sure, considering how little Oden has played.

sep11ie
12-18-2012, 05:52 PM
JB has to fill his hunger for starting these threads or he gets angry, and you wouldn't like JB when he's angry...

YoungOne
12-18-2012, 05:56 PM
I have the feeling this is discussed every month in a new thread..
could be wrong though..

rocket
12-18-2012, 06:00 PM

:laugh:

NYYCowboys
12-18-2012, 06:08 PM
Oden was a guy you basically had to take at #1 that year. He was a franchise center, which is a rare commodity nowadays. Can't really blame the Blazers for taking him.

No one would have been shocked at the time though if the Pistons took Melo 2nd. In fact at the time a lot of people questioned why they didn't. Melo was fresh off a national championship at Cuse, and Darko, while still highly regarded, was still a bit of an unknown.

For that reason Darko over Melo/Wade/Bosh was worse.

RealLiveBear
12-18-2012, 06:15 PM
:confused: please don't tell me u think Durant was drafted the same year?

No, Read before you post... Comparing the Durant draft to the Darko draft as was discussed before my post

topdog
12-18-2012, 06:59 PM

We're talking about the decision though not how players line up in order. There were potential "red flags" with Oden, but he was a top 2 pick regardless and another Portland player named Brandon Roy had had red flags and was emerging as a star.

Darko on the other hand was simply in the running for a top 5 pick and was selected in front of 3 guys who are perennial all-stars while he has faded into obscurity after a Kwame-ish career.

Btw, Durant is better than Wade. Don't kid yourself.

John Walls Era
12-18-2012, 07:16 PM
You can predict injuries if they saw that one of his legs are longer than his other leg. Thats an injury waiting to happen.

tripleplay2007
12-18-2012, 07:31 PM
I think so, I really hope Oden's able to come back and be successful in the league even if he just comes off the bench.

Alayla
12-18-2012, 10:20 PM
No It was a very GOOD decision it just didnt turn out well people need to stop blaming Portland for drafting him and Oden for getting hurt the same thing could have very easily happened to Durant

Alayla
12-18-2012, 10:21 PM
You can predict injuries if they saw that one of his legs are longer than his other leg. Thats an injury waiting to happen.

technically speaking that's the case for every human being. its just not normally noticeable.

Swashcuff
12-18-2012, 10:24 PM
No It was a very GOOD decision it just didnt turn out well people need to stop blaming Portland for drafting him and Oden for getting hurt the same thing could have very easily happened to Durant

This right here gentlefolks

tredigs
12-18-2012, 10:30 PM
To douchebag Monday night quarterbacks? Sure. But this was not some leap of faith pick. Virtually everybody in NBA circles agreed Oden was the pick there.

Quinnsanity
12-18-2012, 10:47 PM
Let's see how their careers turn out before making these proclamations, Oden can come back and god forbid, something could happen to Durant.

c.c.
12-18-2012, 11:12 PM
Blazers don't know to treat injured players

JordansBulls
12-19-2012, 06:44 PM
So is Oden expected to be back in the NBA?

carruthers32
12-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Nope it's the worst ever

True! At least Bowie put up a double double couple of years LOL

Minimal
12-19-2012, 07:37 PM
A bad decision? Hell no, its was a good decision, they drafted a great player with big potential, unfortunately you don't know how players career will fair, you can't predict an injury. What if you draft a player and he accidently gets hit by a car and dies, does it make a bad decision to draft him?

greg_ory_2005
12-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Yeah in hindsight it was a poor choice. But all 30 teams would have taken Oden 1st overall. It's just too bad he hasn't been able to stay healthy.

Darko, on the other hand, just straight up sucks.

mrblisterdundee
12-20-2012, 12:24 AM
The Blazers' second worst draft pick was Rick Robey. The Blazers had Moses Malone from the dispersal draft and traded him - before he ever played a game - for a first-round pick next year, which turned into Robey in 1978. It might not be a direct draft of one player over another, but it was still a draft decision.
It's debatable whether picking Greg Oden over Kevin Durant is worse than taking Martell Webster. Portland had third and its choice of Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Andrew Bynum, Danny Granger and more. Instead it traded down to the sixth and took Webster.
Which of the two is worst depends on who's worse - Oden or Webster - and who's more successful in the end - Durant or Paul.

Deception
12-20-2012, 12:27 AM

False. Durant > Melo/Wade/Bosh

topdog
12-20-2012, 12:55 AM
False. Durant > Melo/Wade/Bosh

Just because Durant is the 2nd best player in the NBA, does not mean choosing Oden over him is the 2nd worst draft decision. Depending upon how you think, here are my two arguments:

1. Oden was a concensus top 2 pick. There were two major talents in that draft, a drop-off to Horford and then random okay prospects. Portland made the proper decision to draft the franchise center to pair with Roy and Aldridge. Darko's draft had 3 highly regarded players and future all-stars drafted after him including concensus #2 Carmelo Anthony.

2. Houston made the second worst mistake by not taking Jordan #1 overall. He is the GOAT so passing on him is an automatic fail.

310Casper
12-20-2012, 02:21 AM
Blazers don't know to treat injured players

Says the rockets fan.

Yao? Tracy?

Wolfman01
12-20-2012, 02:57 AM
I really liked Durant game when I was still watching NCAA basketball couple years ago. I knew for sure that he was going to be something great. On the other hand Oden was playing good basketball to be honest. Oden is a great post player, rebounder, and defensively he plays good defense. Due to multiple injuries to Oden knees he hasn't really ever had a chance to prove anything. Overall yes I believe that Oden over Durant was a huge mistake indeed but during that time the Blazers didn't need a small foward.

DreamShaker
12-20-2012, 03:16 AM
Gotta be Marvin Williams for me. Sure, hes better than Darko and has been healthy, but they picked him over CP3 and D-Will when THEY NEEDED A PG. And it's not like no one knew how good those guys were gonna be, they were the next two picks. And the Hawks still have nothing close to those guys at PG. And that has remained their biggest hole. And Marvin was an iffy prospect to begin with. Never started in college, tweener, and raw. That pick never made sense.

Deception
12-20-2012, 03:18 AM
Just because Durant is the 2nd best player in the NBA, does not mean choosing Oden over him is the 2nd worst draft decision. Depending upon how you think, here are my two arguments:

1. Oden was a concensus top 2 pick. There were two major talents in that draft, a drop-off to Horford and then random okay prospects. Portland made the proper decision to draft the franchise center to pair with Roy and Aldridge. Darko's draft had 3 highly regarded players and future all-stars drafted after him including concensus #2 Carmelo Anthony.

2. Houston made the second worst mistake by not taking Jordan #1 overall. He is the GOAT so passing on him is an automatic fail.

Draft busts and draft decisions are two separate things, Darko was a bust and a horrible decision, however, who knows if the Pistons would have won their championship in 04 with or without him.

Even though Oden was a top 2 pick, he has yet to live up to his potential and be healthy. Blazers missed on Durant plain and simple. So in reality, the one reason why I don't consider Darko #1 is because Pistons won their championship in 04 and if we were to draft a Melo or a Wade, what would happen to Rip or Tayshaun in their 04 season? The infamous Reggie Miller block may have never happened.

topdog
12-20-2012, 03:37 AM
Draft busts and draft decisions are two separate things, Darko was a bust and a horrible decision, however, who knows if the Pistons would have won their championship in 04 with or without him.

Even though Oden was a top 2 pick, he has yet to live up to his potential and be healthy. Blazers missed on Durant plain and simple. So in reality, the one reason why I don't consider Darko #1 is because Pistons won their championship in 04 and if we were to draft a Melo or a Wade, what would happen to Rip or Tayshaun in their 04 season? The infamous Reggie Miller block may have never happened.

Alternatively, Melo or Wade could have made the Pistons a better offensive team and led them to have fewer close games in the first place. In this realm of hypotheticals, we must also wonder whether a young star on a rookie contract might have better helped Detroit win another championship and allowed them to let someone go rather than giving everyone bloated contracts that eventually sunk the team.

DreamShaker
12-20-2012, 03:53 AM
So is Oden expected to be back in the NBA?

He is aming for next season.

SACNYY
12-20-2012, 04:05 AM
It's bad but there's also Darko as it's already been mentioned.

naps
12-20-2012, 04:53 AM
Oden was the consensus #1 pick that year. Pretty much every team would have taken Oden before Durant. Don't kid yourself here. Now in hindsight, if Oden can never step his foot on NBA floors then yes this could be one of the worst LUCKs ever, but just not the worst pick or anything close to that.

king4day
12-20-2012, 01:02 PM
No. Oden was a need for them. Had the team remained healthy, no one was stopping Roy, Aldridge, and Oden.

Stinkyoutsider
12-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Based on talent alone, I don't taking Oden over Durant at the time was as bad as taking Darko above Carmelo Anthony...

I think we have to factor in the fact that Portland's medical staff was absolutely horrible. I think in a previous thread here on PSD, it was discussed that the Blazers' medical staff had all the paperwork on Oden and didn't train him in a way to where he would be healthy and productive.

Wow, what if this was the same for Brandon Roy too? Could you believe that the Blazers staff messed up on 2 players with the amount of talent they had?

JasonJohnHorn
12-20-2012, 02:00 PM
His career has been grossly stunted by injury.

When he is healthy he is VERY foul prone, but he's a solid defender and great rebounder with weak offensive skills. I think had he been able to reach his potential he would have been not unlike Ben Wallace, but with a better offensive game (maybe like Tyson chandler). I think that people would have seen drafting him first as a mistake in hindsight, but if you change the players names, every GM in the league is going to take Oden over Durant coming out of college.

It's not like when Portland drafted Bowie over Jordan. Bowie had injury problems to, but he got in a healthy rookie season, and just never developed into an All-Star. Jordan is perhaps the GOAT. That's a big difference.

Durant may prove to be the second best player of his generation, but likely won't even be a top ten player all time, so it's not as big a difference as the one between Bowie and Jordan (but in Portland's defence they did already have Clyde Drexler, and many people have said that Jordan's skil set wasn't on full display in the system he played in college).

The second worst pick of all time? No... I think Bowie over Jordan is the worst and Darko over Wade, Bosh and Melo is number two.

And Kwame over Gasol is pretty bad as well.

JordansBulls
12-23-2012, 04:12 PM
He is aming for next season.

Well that is good he is attempting to make a comeback, what are your takes on it? You think he will ever be able to play a full season?

iFYouSeekAmy
12-23-2012, 04:26 PM
this thread gets created every year. In hindsight, yes, you could say it was a poor choice and drafting Durant would've been the better decision. At the same time, Oden was a beast in college, and most teams would have picked him over Durant. Oden didn't have a bad season as a pro either. Injuries derailed his career and no one really thought it'd be this bad. If it wasn't for injuries, who knows, maybe Oden would be a top center today. You can't label Oden as a bust since he actually put up decent numbers. At the draft, I doubt any team would foresee Oden be at the position he's in today.

JoeDirt05
12-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Yeah in hindsight it was a poor choice. But all 30 teams would have taken Oden 1st overall. It's just too bad he hasn't been able to stay healthy.

Darko, on the other hand, just straight up sucks.

This is correct and Seattle even tried to trade with Portland so they could get oden

I Rock Shaqs
12-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Yo no homo but Greg Oden is sexy.

blazerman
12-24-2012, 12:57 AM

By the time he comes back!

Oden went to the SSI office to get a disabled parking permit and his case worker took one look at him and cut him an SSI check with 10yrs back pay :D

JordansBulls
12-25-2012, 11:21 AM
By the time he comes back!

Oden went to the SSI office to get a disabled parking permit and his case worker took one look at him and cut him an SSI check with 10yrs back pay :D

What team is he planning on going to?

Bos_Sports4Life
12-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Si green over Bill Russell

Si green-

* 0 all star games
* 0 rings
* 0 top 10 finnishes in the MVP voting

Bill Russell-

* 12x all star
* 11 Rings
* 12 top 10 finnishes (every yr of his career) including 5 MVP's

49erGiantLaker
12-25-2012, 03:53 PM
No. Because no one can predict the future.

TheNumber37
12-25-2012, 04:01 PM

Pistons beat the Super Lakers in 5 that year and continued to be one if the top teams in the league years after. can't say they'd do anything different.

Melo means less Prince
Bosh means they don't trade for Wallace
Wade didn't have the shooting game and off ball movement that Rip had, which was crucial to their offense.

Aust
12-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Yeah, it definitely seems like it.

Rivera
12-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Sam bowie somewhat had nba career oden has played 82 games total

Drafting either at the time seemed right xase you cant teach size and both bigs had real potential but never reached 100% health in the pros and that was there downfall

Imo

Drafting oden over durant > drafting bowie over mj

Not because durant > mj (not even close) cause of what i said above

Fresno
12-25-2012, 08:28 PM
Sam bowie somewhat had nba career oden has played 82 games total

Drafting either at the time seemed right xase you cant teach size and both bigs had real potential but never reached 100% health in the pros and that was there downfall
The difference is Sam Bowie came back from all of his injuries and was retired on his own terms by the time he was 33. Greg Oden is still only 24 years, there is a lot of time for him to keep trying to get back out there and put together a healthy season.

Bowie missed 2 entire seasons in college due to the same injury that ruined his NBA career.

At the time it was a huge gamble by Portland.

In the Bowie documentary it was even pointed out that the Bulls were praying Portland didn't take Jordan because their medical staff knew he was damaged goods and wouldn't draft him.

Fresno
12-25-2012, 08:31 PM
Pistons beat the Super Lakers in 5 that year and continued to be one if the top teams in the league years after. can't say they'd do anything different.

Melo means less Prince
Bosh means they don't trade for Wallace
Wade didn't have the shooting game and off ball movement that Rip had, which was crucial to their offense.

That is no argument.

He'd have been the ultimate 6th Man doing everything that Dumars later hoped Rodney Stuckey would provide to keep Billups & Hamilton fresh.

Wade would have fit perfectly into what Larry Brown wanted out of his players and in that environment.

pd1dish
12-25-2012, 08:46 PM

very true. however, thats why we are using a thing called hindsight. no one knew Michael Jordan was going to be the greatest player to play tthe game, just like no one knew Greg Oden would be injury ridden his entire career. the Greg Oden pick is more bad luck than anything, but it doesnt take away from the fact that its still the second biggest mistake of a pick behind the Bowie pick.

Fresno
12-25-2012, 08:56 PM
this thread gets created every year. In hindsight, yes, you could say it was a poor choice and drafting Durant would've been the better decision. At the same time, Oden was a beast in college, and most teams would have picked him over Durant. Oden didn't have a bad season as a pro either. Injuries derailed his career and no one really thought it'd be this bad. If it wasn't for injuries, who knows, maybe Oden would be a top center today. You can't label Oden as a bust since he actually put up decent numbers. At the draft, I doubt any team would foresee Oden be at the position he's in today.

Well said.

Its not like Oden has 1 injury that he dealt with like Sam Bowie. He's just unlucky. But its not like that cant change for even 1-2 seasons for him to lure a team into giving him a longterm deal.

A guy like Andrew Bynum for example has documented bad knees that need blood treatment in the offseason to limit the arthritis that is setting in. They will keep getting worse as he gets older by nature. Oden discloated his left kneecap(same injury Blake Griffin had) missed the rest of 2009-2010, had surgery to fix cartilage damage on his left femur that had been there for years and missed 2010-2011, and then had a setback in recovery of that last surgery that caused them to go back and do it again and hasn't played since until he is 100%.

If he is spending his time in quiet working himself into shape, training hard to get his weight down then I dont see why he can't live up to his potential.

Not 1 surgery he had is the type to affect how you move athletically as a Center, and he is still a tremendously gifted rebounder & shot blocker. The only thing he lacks right now is the basketball IQ you get from experience on the court and thats why he picked up a lot of fouls.

sventhedog
12-25-2012, 09:28 PM
not if oden comes back and win the NBDL title. lol.

JordansBulls
01-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Si green over Bill Russell

Si green-

* 0 all star games
* 0 rings
* 0 top 10 finnishes in the MVP voting

Bill Russell-

* 12x all star
* 11 Rings
* 12 top 10 finnishes (every yr of his career) including 5 MVP's

I would say it is more St Louis's fault here because he was traded by them to Boston.

Traded by the St. Louis Hawks to the Boston Celtics for Cliff Hagan and Ed Macauley.

Tymathee
01-01-2013, 09:45 PM
I have to agree. Taking Darko was pretty bad, the Pistons needed more scoring and had several choices yet took someone no one knew anything over a local college product (local meaning cbb)

I was one of the people saying the Blazers were dumb, it was a bad pick. They felt (again) they needed a big man when they really didn't and could've just adjusted. Mychael Thompson before the Bowie pick said he'd move to center so Jordan can play the 3 and Drexler the 2 and Kiki would go to the 4.

Oden was a great defender, lots of blocks, good rebounder but no post moves and was slow, i could see it coming while Durant was 6'9, long, great shot, fearless in the moment and had range from everywhere on the court, played good D and got more rebounds per game than Oden while playing the 3 (11.1 vs 9.6).

Unless the talent is close, always go talent over need.

This could've been Portlands line up

Blake, Roy, Webster, Durant, Aldridge

hard as heck to stop scoring

JordansBulls
01-06-2013, 05:44 PM
I have to agree. Taking Darko was pretty bad, the Pistons needed more scoring and had several choices yet took someone no one knew anything over a local college product (local meaning cbb)

I was one of the people saying the Blazers were dumb, it was a bad pick. They felt (again) they needed a big man when they really didn't and could've just adjusted. Mychael Thompson before the Bowie pick said he'd move to center so Jordan can play the 3 and Drexler the 2 and Kiki would go to the 4.

Oden was a great defender, lots of blocks, good rebounder but no post moves and was slow, i could see it coming while Durant was 6'9, long, great shot, fearless in the moment and had range from everywhere on the court, played good D and got more rebounds per game than Oden while playing the 3 (11.1 vs 9.6).

Unless the talent is close, always go talent over need.

This could've been Portlands line up

Blake, Roy, Webster, Durant, Aldridge

hard as heck to stop scoring

But how long would that had lasted considering Roy's injury?

DumDum
02-05-2013, 02:38 AM
yes

GREATNESS ONE
02-05-2013, 02:47 AM
llullz Blazers that sucks....

rockbottom2010
02-05-2013, 02:50 AM
portland drafted sam bowie is because the year before they drafted clyde the glyde drexler...so it didn't make sense for the trail blazers to draft two player in the same position back to back....greg oden is the same boat as sam bowie....what about the 1998 draft when the clippers drafted michael olowokandi...that was probably the.. worst pick in nba history

Tmath
02-05-2013, 03:03 AM
There must of been red flags when Oden took the physical. Blazers took the gamble and it backfired, big time.

Same goes for drafting Roy, there were red flags when he took his physical, yet they still drafted him.

That was two years in a row they messed up. The warning signs were there, but they gambled and paid the price, twice.

tmacsc2
02-05-2013, 03:38 AM
Double post.

tmacsc2
02-05-2013, 03:39 AM
The dude had past knee problems and concerns with his knee.... My dad who barely watches basketball knew to nOt draft oden cause of his knees.

KingstonHawke
02-05-2013, 04:12 AM
You can't knock draft decisions. Because the same people knocking oden were the ones behind him. We all thought he would be a great big man especially after his Ohio state run. Even after he lost his first season everyone expected him to win ROY and still be amazing. I don't think you can ever knock a team for injuries. You can't tell if a players body can with stand the nba. Maybe you can knock talent evaluation but even that is hard. Some players just step up to another level they weren't at before the big leagues and some players can't handle the pressure and media. It's a whole other monster in the nba.

Don't say stuff you don't know. I thought Oden would be an average to above average big man. But Durant was the best college player I had ever seen in my life (mind you I'm 26). Durant in basketball, and Calvin Johnson in football are by far what I consider the two best prospects all time. I thought Durant was a better prospect than Lebron would've been because his jumper. Even when he couldn't bench the bar at the combine, I laughed and said, the ball doesn't way as much as the bar does. As long as he can bench that 30 times a game he'll be legendary. The only draft decision that might be worse is Darko.

Auseranami
02-05-2013, 04:14 AM
It's not like he was a scrub. When he was healthy he played well. This isn't even a top 5 draft blunder to me. If he didn't catch the tmac injury curse who knows how good he could've been.

DumDum
02-05-2013, 05:17 AM
It's not like he was a scrub. When he was healthy he played well. This isn't even a top 5 draft blunder to me. If he didn't catch the tmac injury curse who knows how good he could've been.

tmac made a name for himself and won two scoring titles

GoferKing_
02-05-2013, 05:36 AM
I predicted Oden's injuries.xP

Alayla
02-05-2013, 02:40 PM

This people sure know how to overreact in hindsight.

icon1914
02-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Well... We can say no one can predict injuries, but even healthy I don't believe Oden would have ever been the player Durant is... I don't think i was the worse, or even second worse, NBA draft choice... but even without the injuries, I would have drafted Durant over Oden.

And Oden had surgery twice before even getting to college... One leg was longer than the other... there may not have been red flags... but they were signs...

rangersfan
02-05-2013, 03:00 PM
Was the OP's mother's decision not to have an abortion the worst decision ever?

alexander_37
02-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Not even close Oden was a once in a decade prospect. He could have been a bigger presence than Dwight Howard.

Deezy3
02-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Thabeet at #2 is the worst ever.

Nats_vcu-Okc35
02-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Oof I've read some that I would consider worse for sure, even without the injury caveat. I was most aware of Kwame, an entire rule on eligibility was changed because of that pick (at least in my mind). Darko, thabeet, and olawakandi are all worse to me as well, as far as fairly recent drafts go.

todu82
02-05-2013, 04:21 PM
It was a mistake no doubt. Still I think the Pistons not picking one of Melo/Wade or Bosh is a bigger one in favour of Milicic.

rocket
02-05-2013, 04:28 PM

People have been saying this every time he was supposed to come back...

Rammix
02-05-2013, 05:26 PM

you think wade is better than durant?