PDA

View Full Version : who gets moved at the deadline?

FriedTofuz
12-16-2012, 06:06 PM
anyone?

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-16-2012, 06:10 PM
If the Celtics are barely hovering over .500 by the trade deadline, I'd say either one of Boston's big 3 of Rondo, Pierce or KG.

strahan92osi72
12-16-2012, 06:12 PM
If the Celtics are barely hovering over .500 by the trade deadline, I'd say either one of Boston's big 3 of Rondo, Pierce or KG.

No way would the Celtics ever trade Rondo, he's their franchise player going forward.

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-16-2012, 06:15 PM
No way would the Celtics ever trade Rondo, he's their franchise player going forward.

He's their best player and what keeps them going, but I don't think Ainge or Doc feel he's a FRANCHISE PLAYER.

Pierce can get traded as he was very close to being traded at last yr's deadline.

FriedTofuz
12-16-2012, 06:15 PM
i think gasol is most likely on his way out the door

strahan92osi72
12-16-2012, 06:17 PM
He's their best player and what keeps them going, but I don't think Ainge or Doc feel he's a FRANCHISE PLAYER.

Pierce can get traded as he was very close to being traded at last yr's deadline.

The only way they would trade Rondo is if they can get a big time player back. I actually think a Rondo for Westbrook swap could make some sense for both sides.

Sly Guy
12-16-2012, 06:53 PM
calderon will be moved. He's too valuable to anyone needing rental PG services not to be.

bigsams50
12-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Calderon, Jennings, and Milsap i think are the top candidates

CaptainClutch
12-16-2012, 06:59 PM
For anyone that watched the Nets last year, when healthy, Marshon Brooks is definitely someone GMs should covet. What can the Nets get for him? They need a starting 4

JasonJohnHorn
12-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Who knows... I've been hearing so many rumours... Anderson-V on the block? Larry Sanders? Boston, I don't see them moving anybody. PP will retire a Celtic and I think Garnett will as well. OCK has too good of a record to make a drastic move like Westbrook for Rondo. Bargs. Calderon. Anybody on the Bucks. Josh Smith. Anybody on the Magic. Who knows, maybe Dwight ends up on Brooklyn.

JasonJohnHorn
12-16-2012, 07:02 PM
For anyone that watched the Nets last year, when healthy, Marshon Brooks is definitely someone GMs should covet. What can the Nets get for him? They need a starting 4

They have humphries? Why do they need a starting 4?

Blitzbolt
12-16-2012, 07:05 PM
The question is which big(contender) team will make a move.

black1605
12-16-2012, 07:05 PM
Diop.

Big expiring deal.

Stunner
12-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Gasol , Smith , Henderson , Jennings , Milsap , Boozer , Rip , Brooks

CaptainClutch
12-16-2012, 07:11 PM
They have humphries? Why do they need a starting 4?

Humphries just got demoted to playing off the bench. Reggie Evans in now in the starting role. We need someone who can be an offensive threat, set screens, and grab rebounds.

tripleplay2007
12-16-2012, 07:16 PM
The only way they would trade Rondo is if they can get a big time player back. I actually think a Rondo for Westbrook swap could make some sense for both sides.

I'd love this. I could see it helping both teams out as well. The Celtics needs more offensive fire power and the Thunder could use a better distributer. KD, K-Mart, and Ibaka's numbers would go up drastically.

I could also see a Pau Gasol - Paul Pierce swap. Would help out both squads, the Celtics need help in the paint and Pierce could give the Lakers more presence outside and he has a similar contract to Gasol.

Jarvo
12-16-2012, 07:50 PM

The Celtics would regret doing that trade while Thunder will be champs at season end.

strahan92osi72
12-16-2012, 07:56 PM
I'd love this. I could see it helping both teams out as well. The Celtics needs more offensive fire power and the Thunder could use a better distributer. KD, K-Mart, and Ibaka's numbers would go up drastically.

I could also see a Pau Gasol - Paul Pierce swap. Would help out both squads, the Celtics need help in the paint and Pierce could give the Lakers more presence outside and he has a similar contract to Gasol.

Agree with your whole post.

strahan92osi72
12-16-2012, 07:59 PM
The Celtics would regret doing that trade while Thunder will be champs at season end.

If he goes to Boston he becomes the guy, which is something that Boston needs. They need a young scorer to build the franchise around. You put Rondo with Durant (arguably the best scorer in the league), Martin, Ibaka, etc. you have a big Championship caliber team. I think it's a win win situation for both teams.

Mr.Nate30
12-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Spurs will make a move at the deadline for a big

ROY 2 MVP Braun
12-16-2012, 08:05 PM
Calderon, Jennings, and Milsap i think are the top candidates

i dont think jennings will be moved, he just wanted more money than holiday n curry which the bucks didnt feel was right for him so there going to let him see the market n take the chance of getting him for the same price as them or cheaper, who knows we might over pay to keep him but i think thats the bucks plan is to let him see he's not that valueable and he's a RFA n the bucks have plenty of cap!

I agree marshon is hell of a baller i could see the bucks maybe giving up ersan for him in case ellis walks at seasons end! Also heard the nets are still interested in Ilyasova

Who knows... I've been hearing so many rumours... Anderson-V on the block? Larry Sanders? Boston, I don't see them moving anybody. PP will retire a Celtic and I think Garnett will as well. OCK has too good of a record to make a drastic move like Westbrook for Rondo. Bargs. Calderon. Anybody on the Bucks. Josh Smith. Anybody on the Magic. Who knows, maybe Dwight ends up on Brooklyn.

THERE IS NO WAY THE BUCKS TRADE SANDERS!!!! he's prob one of the only 2 or 3 that are safe on the bucks roster right now! also look at the first reply of mine for jennings.... and not everyone on the bucks is available idk where u get ur info....

2-ONE-5
12-16-2012, 08:11 PM
If he goes to Boston he becomes the guy, which is something that Boston needs. They need a young scorer to build the franchise around. You put Rondo with Durant (arguably the best scorer in the league), Martin, Ibaka, etc. you have a big Championship caliber team. I think it's a win win situation for both teams.

they are already a championship caliber team with Westbrook

strahan92osi72
12-16-2012, 08:13 PM
they are already a championship caliber team with Westbrook

Yeah but they're probably Championship favorites with Rondo instead of Westbrook. Rondo is a better fit for OKC. As talented as Westbrook is, he takes the ball out of Durant's hands too much with his shoot first mentality and his ball handling mistakes.

Jarvo
12-16-2012, 08:18 PM

I've been calling for a Rondo for Westbrook trade since last year and believe the Thunder will win the championship if it goes down, But I don't think the C's have faith in Westbrook to be the man there.

Kyben36
12-16-2012, 08:23 PM
Rip should be gone, boozer might be. Deng could be had but for a price.

FriedTofuz
12-16-2012, 08:33 PM
Rip should be gone, boozer might be. Deng could be had but for a price.

bargnani + terrance ross?..for deng/

netsgiantsyanks
12-16-2012, 08:46 PM
pair brooks+hump for a 4.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
12-16-2012, 08:53 PM

ilyasova? heard the nets still want him

jason17
12-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Every one on the wizards is on the block.

jason17
12-16-2012, 09:02 PM

nene?

scaramantula
12-16-2012, 09:11 PM
im pretty sure bargnani will be on his way out (thats if hes not injured) but honestly i dont think calderon is going to be traded, hes been to valuble especially with lowry being injured for most of the year,

Im thinking Calderon will be a raptor for his entire career

JIDsanity
12-16-2012, 09:14 PM
nene?

Could see a Nene & Webster for Hump & Brooks trade happening.
Hate trading Brooks, but like the Nene-Lopez combo.

jason17
12-17-2012, 12:01 AM
Could see a Nene & Webster for Hump & Brooks trade happening.
Hate trading Brooks, but like the Nene-Lopez combo.

Id do the trade. Been hearig this from some nets fan for some time now .

Losoway
12-17-2012, 07:15 AM
Humphries just got demoted to playing off the bench. Reggie Evans in now in the starting role. We need someone who can be an offensive threat, set screens, and grab rebounds.

they put humphries on the bench because they dont have enough scoring options coming on to the floor when the starters get tired bro.

Cromedome
12-17-2012, 07:17 AM
Gasol for KG.