PDA

View Full Version : Report: Brandon Jennings may be on the trade block

Fresno
12-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Ric Bucher:

Neither Tyreke Evans, nor Brandon Jennings, were given extensions this fall -- so which one is more likely to be dealt before the February trade deadline or play somewhere else next season? Put your money on Jennings. Several teams are already quietly assessing him to decide what he should be worth to them and the Bucks are aware of that.

Now, I have no one from the Bucks saying that they're ready and willing to move Jennings, but a source indicated he's more inclined to make his way elsewhere than Evans is.
http://sulia.com/ricbucher/

What do you think it would take to get Jennings from Milwaukee?

Jennings averages this season
16.9 PPG on 38%
6 APG
2.5 SPG
The Bucks have won 4 of their last 5 games despite Jennings shooting 32% from the field & 28% from 3.

Bucks tried to give him the same deal Steph Curry & Jrue Holiday got at $44 Million, but Jennings wants more.

Sly Guy
12-16-2012, 12:11 PM
I'm never impressed by players of his mold. Undersized, shoot first guys with low FG%'s are not my type of player.

Will 2 BE
12-16-2012, 12:18 PM
With Utah in need of a point gaurd and Jefferson and Milsap both about to be free agents, it would not surprise me if one of the is traded to the Bucks for Jennings and mabey a another bench player

yaswaggin
12-16-2012, 12:21 PM
BJ is the most overrated pg in the nba

He's not even shooting 40 percent for his career :puke:

Noones gonna give him mote then 44 mil, that's what jrue got and he's way better then BJ

yaswaggin
12-16-2012, 12:23 PM
With Utah in need of a point gaurd and Jefferson and Milsap both about to be free agents, it would not surprise me if one of the is traded to the Bucks for Jennings and mabey a another bench player

They will trade milsap, keep al because milsap is blocking derrick favors

Actually if I was Utah I would trade big al too, see what kanter can do

NYKnicks4511
12-16-2012, 12:26 PM
Felton for BJ straight up ;P

NewjackNY
12-16-2012, 12:26 PM
I would trade Amare for him, but then again I would trade Amare for a bag of peanuts right now.

NewjackNY
12-16-2012, 12:27 PM

That would be nice.

Marques24kobe
12-16-2012, 12:29 PM
Lakers need to call and see if they want Gasol. Jennings would be a great 6th man for the Lakers.

Daze9900
12-16-2012, 12:38 PM
That would be nice.

Hell no.

Fresno
12-16-2012, 12:38 PM

Utah has Mo Williams.

He's been having a good season at 13/7 and hit the gamewinner a few nights ago.

29$JerZ
12-16-2012, 12:40 PM
I can actually see the Lakers going for him if Nash has any setbacks with his return.
I'm not sure what his market it, he's a solid PG but isn't the most efficient guard to give a huge contract too. He'll probably be another overpaid PG with decent production.

yaswaggin
12-16-2012, 12:47 PM
He's a really inefficient chucker who plays good defense

GiantsSwaGG
12-16-2012, 01:00 PM
He's a pg in a woman's body.

FriedTofuz
12-16-2012, 01:01 PM
lakers dont have the pieces to get jennings nor the money.

JasonJohnHorn
12-16-2012, 01:08 PM
I would look to move him too. He is a very talented player, but he's not at the same level as elite PGs, plus he's a score-first guy and I want a PG who passes first. He reminds me of Marbury and Francis (though not as good as either), and perhaps Agent Zero as well. Scores first, low FG%, not a very impressive assist-to-turnover ratio... He's good... he's just not elite, and as his career progresses, it will be like the guys I mentioned. A mroe efficient scorer will come around, he'll get less shots, less minutes and then he will struggle to get an NBA job, like Marbury and Arenas.

Bucks would do well to move him, even if all they can get is a first rounder. He's not going to be worth the money they will end up having to pay him.

And that said, I'd also try to move Ellis if I was the Bucks.

They have some nice bigs that aren't getting many minutes with the club right now, like Gooden, Dalembert and Przybilla.... I think thye cuold cme up with a nice package to offer another team and get some good pieces back.

Stunner
12-16-2012, 03:33 PM
I'll trade Gasol for Jennings and two of their PF maybe Larry Sanders and Gooden

DitchDat
12-16-2012, 03:56 PM
the bucks should try to sign AI and have him run wild with Ellis and Jennings. It would be such a sight.

shep33
12-16-2012, 04:09 PM
If they traded for Gasol, we'd have to take Drew Gooden's contract off them, as well as either Erysan or Dalembert.

Honestly, rather just keep Gasol. Teams have to be weary about paying Jennings big money.

thrice4
12-16-2012, 04:26 PM
I'll trade Gasol for Jennings and two of their PF maybe Larry Sanders and Gooden

Sanders is one player that won't be moved.

strahan92osi72
12-16-2012, 04:28 PM
That would be nice.

You guys are kidding right?

shep33
12-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Sanders is one player that won't be moved.

I agree. Sanders has overtaken Ersan, who is having a horrid season right now. Ersan just signed a pretty big sized deal too.

thrice4
12-16-2012, 04:38 PM
Sanders has been pretty good for us and I would think the bucks would be open to trading anyone else.

SirSkyHook
12-16-2012, 04:42 PM

and watch how quick he turns your franchice around for the worst, not becuase he's bad, but becuase Feltons is the truth!

ROY 2 MVP Braun
12-16-2012, 04:43 PM
Sanders has been pretty good for us and I would think the bucks would be open to trading anyone else.

x2 i think that the only people who arent touchable for the bucks right now are sanders n maybe henson and lamb along with luc richard

AddiX
12-16-2012, 04:45 PM
I wonder what Evans is going to cost, so much talent and stupidity in that kid. You don't get the feeling he has any desire to clean up his game and make it more NBA style either.

To bad too. At least Jennings has become a solid pg and has worked on his game.

CrasH-X
12-16-2012, 04:46 PM
I've always liked the idea of BJ on the Raps .. I known Lowry is there now, but dude can't stay on the court .

BJ and DDR grew up together, and would likely love to play with each other and may compliment each other well .
Plus isn't he quoted saying he loves T. ?

Get rid of Jose, and maybe they'd like BARGS for another piece or two .. Worst case scenario is the Raps having an exciting team to watch with finally a marketable player, or duo .

c.c.
12-16-2012, 04:49 PM

Straight up bulls***

ROY 2 MVP Braun
12-16-2012, 04:51 PM
im not positive but i think brandon may be a RFA if so the bucks may keep him and just over pay! also ellis has like 11.2 opt in for next season which he wont get on the market so he'll probaly take

brewboy288
12-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Yeah Sanders wont be moved. Id say him and Henson are about the only guys on the roster who are safe right now. But with looking like were going to make the playoffs, id say who ever we get in return would have to have a really bright future, or would have to help us win now. Id like to see us resign him. Everybody is saying hes going to cost to much, but we wont go anywhere else with the money, so we may as well give it to somebody with potential.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
12-16-2012, 05:05 PM
Yeah Sanders wont be moved. Id say him and Henson are about the only guys on the roster who are safe right now. But with looking like were going to make the playoffs, id say who ever we get in return would have to have a really bright future, or would have to help us win now. Id like to see us resign him. Everybody is saying hes going to cost to much, but we wont go anywhere else with the money, so we may as well give it to somebody with potential.

AMEN..

only way i see us not matching n letting him walk is if herb kohl is looking to sell n doesnt want to have alot of salary on the team! We do have alot of expirings, i dont think we would have gave ersan that deal if we were selling tho

strahan92osi72
12-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Straight up bulls***

Yeah, for the Knicks.

h2r09
12-16-2012, 05:24 PM
this guy is the most overrated playeri n the league.

Him and monta ellis on the same team must be torture for bucks fans. besides the wizards they are the least enjoyable team to watch.

strahan92osi72
12-16-2012, 05:35 PM
this guy is the most overrated playeri n the league.

Him and monta ellis on the same team must be torture for bucks fans. besides the wizards they are the least enjoyable team to watch.

This.:clap:

JasonJohnHorn
12-16-2012, 06:58 PM

I don't think there is a player on the Bucks roster who the front office isn't willing to trade for the right pieces.

CaptainClutch
12-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Would the Nets hop in and try to swing a 3 team deal that would land them a starting 4?

MarShon Brooks, Brandon Jennings, and some other team. Could definitely put a good package together

waveycrockett
12-16-2012, 07:06 PM
Jennings for Deron Williams. Get it done

CaptainClutch
12-16-2012, 07:12 PM
Jennings for Deron Williams. Get it done

nahhh man.

seikou8
12-16-2012, 07:15 PM
I would trade Amare for him, but then again I would trade Amare for a bag of peanuts right now.

this is why your not a gm

PlezPlayDKnicks
12-16-2012, 07:24 PM
this is why your not a gm

People think the playoffs are played like the regular season. TEAMS won't allow Melo to go off every game and we need a second go to scorer.

PlezPlayDKnicks
12-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Jennings for Felton . As a Knicks fan ur a homer if u don't think Jennings isn't the better player. With Melo and other Vets he wouldn't be chucking all game as a first option. AND he'd be tutored by Jkidd. Felton is no savior . We are playing well as a group.

Raps08-09 Champ
12-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Jennings and filler for Eric Gordon.

Jarvo
12-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Let him go to the Magic, Or Nuggets idk who they'll give up but if the nuggets he can come off the bench.

seikou8
12-16-2012, 07:40 PM
People think the playoffs are played like the regular season. TEAMS won't allow Melo to go off every game and we need a second go to scorer.

yup playoffs aND regular season is like night and day i think amare can come back and play well i die laughing if amare comes like his phx days then we are truly contenders.

PlezPlayDKnicks
12-16-2012, 08:27 PM
yup playoffs aND regular season is like night and day i think amare can come back and play well i die laughing if amare comes like his phx days then we are truly contenders.

I think we may never see that Amare full time again. But if we can get it in spurts and he's not hopeless on defense. WE have a huge addition to our team

AI4MVP
12-16-2012, 10:58 PM
I think he'd do great in NYC.

mrblisterdundee
12-16-2012, 11:52 PM
I don't know why the Bucks would want to trade Brandon Jennings. He's their future, not Monta Ellis.

Fresno
12-17-2012, 12:22 AM
I don't know why the Bucks would want to trade Brandon Jennings. He's their future, not Monta Ellis.
Bucks dont have any future.

Jennings numbers are the same after 4 seasons in the league and he wants to be paid as if his numbers are improving, which is always a bad sign.

Its really only 2 ways the Bucks can go.

Pay Jennnings the money as the franchise player, complain about his shooting %'s due to poor shot selection, and continue building around a core that wont guarantee even an 8th seed.

Trade Jennings to try to collect some sort of value.

Giannis94
12-17-2012, 12:33 AM
I was a Bucks fan until 09 or so. We had free season tickets, first row upperdeck, mid court. One Problem; We couldn't give the tickets away, and the tickets were FREE. Being a Bucks fan sucks, or it did. If I was the GM of the Bucks I would try and get a scoring SF.

Evolution23
12-17-2012, 01:07 AM
He's a pg in a woman's body.

lol

Anji
12-17-2012, 06:14 AM
Who would want to scrap their current point guard for Jennings???

Sacramento
Orlando
Maybe Houston

That's pretty much it. If they want Evans or Lin, that's probably the best the Bucks can do in a trade.

kblo247
12-17-2012, 06:38 AM
Who would want to scrap their current point guard for Jennings???

Sacramento
Orlando
Maybe Houston

That's pretty much it. If they want Evans or Lin, that's probably the best the Bucks can do in a trade.

Daren Collison? I think Cuban would reach for it if he could

Losoway
12-17-2012, 07:10 AM
are u guys crazy ? brandon jennings is a beast .

SINCESTARBURY25
12-17-2012, 08:37 AM
Jennings is one of my fav players. DO IT NY!

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Like I mentioned in the other players on the trade block thread. Jennings thrown in the trade block articles is a rehash of a old quote of him testing the RFA waters for a larger market. But Bucks have tons of capspace and can match all offers.

Anji
12-17-2012, 09:06 AM
Daren Collison? I think Cuban would reach for it if he could
Him too, but is any of those trades worth giving up on Brandon Jennings Mid season??? I don't think so, not for the Bucks.

Munkeysuit
12-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Jennings is similar to Iverson, sure he can score in bunches but at the end of the day, do you really want your PG to be scoring all the points? he needs to develop a more well rounded game in order to make any impact, it's just too bad he's on a team that doesn't really know what to do with him either! so like it's a lose lose!

nycericanguy
12-17-2012, 10:40 AM
Jennings for Felton . As a Knicks fan ur a homer if u don't think Jennings isn't the better player. With Melo and other Vets he wouldn't be chucking all game as a first option. AND he'd be tutored by Jkidd. Felton is no savior . We are playing well as a group.

I'm not a big Felton fan, but what exactly does Jennings do better? I mean you can say he scores more, but he shoots 39%! They are both averaging around 16ppg, but Felton is doing it on the best team in the east so far and playing on both ends.

And Felton is def better on defense. Jennings might have higher upside, but right now

Felton > BJ

NYKnickFanatic
12-17-2012, 10:56 AM
You guys are kidding right?

I hope so, or they must be mentally challenged.

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-17-2012, 11:08 AM
he really is an idiot for not taking the 44 mil...hes def not better then Curry or Holliday, in fact i would take both of them over him in a heartbeat

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-17-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm never impressed by players of his mold. Undersized, shoot first guys with low FG%'s are not my type of player.

agreed

yaswaggin
12-17-2012, 11:13 AM

agreed

Knicks are way better off with Felton then Brandon chucker Jennings

ZHawk1123
12-17-2012, 11:23 AM
Would the Bucks do Jason Collins and a second rounder for Jennings?

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-17-2012, 11:27 AM
Knicks are way better off with Felton then Brandon chucker Jennings

oh no question about it

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-17-2012, 11:27 AM
Would the Bucks do Jason Collins and a second rounder for Jennings?

LMFAO jason collins? jason collins and a 2nd rounder? Jennings isnt the best player in the league by any stretch of imagination but hes not the worst either like jason collins is LMFAO and a 2nd rounder to throw some salt in the wound? hahaha good one

Kaspa
12-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Say what you want about this kid, but he could be a perfect fit with the Lakers.

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-17-2012, 11:33 AM
are u guys crazy ? brandon jennings is a beast .

yeah u seem like the type of guy that would think that

envymamba24
12-17-2012, 11:33 AM
That would be nice.

Wtf? Why on earth would you want to give up Felton? He's making Tyson Chandler look like a decent offensive weapon and is the main cog to that offensive machine. What I'll never understand about Knicks fans, if they don't have a big name in every spot, they're never pleased, and they have a top 3 record and offense in basketball. Felton is making things happen in NY, period.

envymamba24
12-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Edit: at least some NY fans have their heads on their shoulders in this forum

JiffyMix88
12-17-2012, 11:38 AM
let the knicks get him :pray:

btw i'm not a knicks fan

Mr.ATLHawks
12-17-2012, 11:41 AM
I think Jennings is suffering from that god awful offense and lack of weapons. I think Jennings around some talent would flourish. I would give Teague(expiring)/Devin Harris(expiring) up for him. Especially since he will play solid defense and push the tempo.

I mean this is the same kid that went out to set an assist record at a McDonald's All American Game. He cant be that much of a ball hog.

strahan92osi72
12-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Edit: at least some NY fans have their heads on their shoulders in this forum

Most of us do, but I understand what you're saying. Jennings has always been the what if with many Knick fans, because they took Jordan Hill instead. But what about all the other teams that passed on him? Jennings obviously has talent, but there are so many holes in his game. Not that anyone would ever mistake Felton for CP3, but Felton has put up solid numbers his whole career. Plus, he thrives in NY and he actually wants to play here, which is why I hated to lose him in the first place, as much as I wanted Melo, especially for Billups who obviously hated it here. Felton went to Denver and Portland and was noticeably unhappy, then he comes here again and now he's ballin. Him and NY are a perfect fit whereas who knows how Jennings would fare here.

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-17-2012, 11:46 AM
any knick fan that still wants this guy after watching him shoot in the 30 percent range for the last 4 years is on dope

TheNumber37
12-17-2012, 11:55 AM

that would be a stupid trade...
jennings, Felton. Kidd. prigioni, Jr, shumpert.
trading our potential 6th man for Jennings... wow.

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-17-2012, 11:56 AM
that would be a stupid trade...
jennings, Felton. Kidd. prigioni, Jr, shumpert.
trading our potential 6th man for Jennings... wow.

yeah, as much as amares stock is down he's still a better player and worth more than brandon jennings...maybe we cant actually trade amare cause of his contract but why dump him off for jennings when we already have three solid point guards and a lack of big men due to injury

strahan92osi72
12-17-2012, 11:58 AM
yeah, as much as amares stock is down he's still a better player and worth more than brandon jennings...maybe we cant actually trade amare cause of his contract but why dump him off for jennings when we already have three solid point guards and a lack of big men due to injury

If anything trade Amare for Varejao. A frontline of Melo, Varejao, and Chandler.:drool:

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-17-2012, 12:03 PM
thats not a realistic expectation...cleveland wants multiple young players back for varejao, their asking price is way too high and i guarantee they dont want amare...although he would be a nice pairing with Kyrie if both of them could stay healthy which is a big IF lol

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-17-2012, 12:04 PM
amare hates cleveland though haha...remember when he was in his last year in phoenix and they were trying to trade him to cleveland to play with lebron? hahah he wanted no part of that

ZHawk1123
12-17-2012, 12:05 PM
LMFAO jason collins? jason collins and a 2nd rounder? Jennings isnt the best player in the league by any stretch of imagination but hes not the worst either like jason collins is LMFAO and a 2nd rounder to throw some salt in the wound? hahaha good one

hahaha this guy! ^

:facepalm:

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-17-2012, 12:06 PM
hahaha this guy! ^

:facepalm:

what? you were being serious? did you really think jason collins had some type of value? LOL! face palm yourself if you did

ZHawk1123
12-17-2012, 12:17 PM
what? you were being serious? did you really think jason collins had some type of value? LOL! face palm yourself if you did

I was being sarcastic and implying that I wouldn't give up much for Jennings... :rolleyes:

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-17-2012, 12:40 PM
i would hope so...but for some reason i doubt it

PlezPlayDKnicks
12-17-2012, 01:14 PM
I'm not a big Felton fan, but what exactly does Jennings do better? I mean you can say he scores more, but he shoots 39%! They are both averaging around 16ppg, but Felton is doing it on the best team in the east so far and playing on both ends.

And Felton is def better on defense. Jennings might have higher upside, but right now

Felton > BJ

If you plugged Jennings into our system he would flourish. Teams actually gameplan for Jennings. They only have 2 scorers so he has to chuck ill advised shots. Felton does the same when he's the second option on our team. Jennings has more talent and definitely can be a better player next to Kidd IMO. Now Felton does fight over screens and tries to play defense but thats about it. He doesnt stop any pg from getting what they want. Every above avg pg has had a good or great game versus us.

Plug Jennings into the right situation and he could flourish, and he's a better scoring threat by far.

Becks2307
12-17-2012, 01:15 PM
If you plugged Jennings into our system he would flourish. Teams actually gameplan for Jennings. They only have 2 scorers so he has to chuck ill advised shots. Felton does the same when he's the second option on our team. Jennings has more talent and definitely can be a better player next to Kidd IMO. Now Felton does fight over screens and tries to play defense but thats about it. He doesnt stop any pg from getting what they want. Every above avg pg has had a good or great game versus us.

Plug Jennings into the right situation and he could flourish, and he's a better scoring threat by far.

But why deal with growing pains and potential failure when we are 18-5?

Gritz
12-17-2012, 01:38 PM
He's a Ramon Sessions clone

Stinkyoutsider
12-17-2012, 01:44 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Jennings was moved for picks and a player to a lottery team? I'm not sure if any playoff team is in a position to trade away assets to get Jennings as a possible rental, as most playoff teams just don't have the $ to give him unless they want to go over the luxury.

I'm really not sure about this guy's value though? I don't think he's a star at this point but he's still a good player. If he's going to ask for more than what Curry is getting, they're might not be too many teams willing to pay. Especially with the number of good point guards in the league these days.

nycericanguy
12-17-2012, 01:45 PM

maybe he would flourish, but why tinker with something that is already working?

Its definitely not a guarantee, I could turn it around and say BJ is a guy that needs the ball and plays called for him to be effective, that having BJ, JR & Melo all on the same team could spell disaster. That BJ isn't good enough or big enough to guard PG's effectively. That he isn't experienced enough or ready to lead a team with championship aspirations.

So all that being said, I'd gladly take Felton over BJ, and this is coming from one of Felton's harshest critics.

Lakers4life08
12-17-2012, 02:54 PM
he is cocky and his shot selection is garbage....no good team will want him

ZHawk1123
12-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Yeah I'd never want him on the Celtics... Not even as a backup...

I liked him a lot more in HS

yaswaggin
12-17-2012, 03:38 PM

Felton > BJ

Look at jrue who teams gameplan for too yet he shoots a way better FG %

Why? Because he has a high basketball iq including shot selection

And BJ wanted more money then steph and jrue

thrice4
12-17-2012, 04:30 PM

What a dumb comparison.

Losoway
12-17-2012, 04:41 PM
ill take jennings over felton for my knicks any day of the week .

shep33
12-17-2012, 04:42 PM
I have no clue how to judge this kid's value. He's had 1 season where he's shot over 40% from the field, just 1. His highest apg average is 6.0 and in his career he only averages 5.5.

Is this because he's just not a great player, or his team's talent? Having Monta on the team alongside him was strange, but after Monta the talent level dips. Sanders is probably their 3rd best player, and Ersan is having a really bad year.

NYKnickFanatic
12-17-2012, 04:49 PM
ill take jennings over felton for my knicks any day of the week .

1. You're an idiot, if you are serious.

2. I thought you were a Nets fan...

Gritz
12-17-2012, 05:07 PM
What a dumb comparison.

What a dumb comment, go choke yourself out

Losoway
12-17-2012, 05:08 PM
1. You're an idiot, if you are serious.

2. i love u loso ...

jennings is faster . gets to the basket easier he does everything better then felton. is this really up for debate right now ??? your a hundred percent right im a idiot for even responding you to troll

King41
12-17-2012, 05:53 PM
lakers dont have the pieces to get jennings nor the money.

LOOOOOL
lakers can get what ever they want .... stop crying

Boozah
12-17-2012, 05:58 PM
Felton > Jennings

DeRaptor95
12-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Jennings for Tyreke is a really hot rumor and would help both teams

Mayweather&NYK
12-17-2012, 06:15 PM

Felton > BJ

I would LOVE to have brandon Jennings on the Knicks... but the way we are playing ... you DO NOT mess with this roster

yaswaggin
12-17-2012, 07:44 PM
Jennings will be a backup pg in 2 years

BULLSFAN0810
12-17-2012, 11:50 PM

im sorry knick fan youre dumb... you need all the weapons you can get. there is a reason why you guys havent won in years. this is the best knicks team in years and you already trying to run a guy outta town ....stfu sit down.

AddiX
12-17-2012, 11:58 PM
Jennings for Tyreke is a really hot rumor and would help both teams

Tyreke and ellis in the same back court.

Chuck City!:D

Not a coach in the world that could make that work.

dalton749
12-18-2012, 12:14 AM
if lowry doesnt pan out i could something involving him/ jennings would re-sign and get to play along side derozan

ZHawk1123
12-18-2012, 09:39 AM
if lowry doesnt pan out i could something involving him/ jennings would re-sign and get to play along side derozan

Lowry is 10x the basketball player that Brandon Jennings will ever be.

kobe4thewinbang
12-18-2012, 10:02 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cabox46

ROY 2 MVP Braun
12-19-2012, 08:17 PM
the bucks told jennings that they'll most likely match any offer he recieves

brewboy288
12-19-2012, 08:28 PM
They need to sign him, and Sanders. Jennings and Sanders will give them the base they have not in a long time. Neither is injury prone, neither is a cancer in the locker room. Jennings may have said a few things, but he plays a team game and doesnt destroy the team. They can go from there. Harris, Henson and Lamb will most likely be the next pieces. The prospects, or guys we can send in a trade to get bigger starting pieces. Id be upset if we traded him. Unless its a steal on our part.

GiantsSwaGG
12-19-2012, 08:43 PM

:facepalm: you lack basketball knowledge

mrblisterdundee
12-20-2012, 01:32 AM
Sacramento trades Tyreke Evans ($5.25 million, 1 year), Jason Thompson ($5.25 million, 5 years) and Isiah Thomas ($762,000, 2 years) to Milwaukee for Brandon Jennings ($3.2 million, 1 year), Tobias Harris ($1.5 million, 3 years), Ekpe Udoh ($3.5 million, 2 years) and Doron Lamb ($650,000, 3 years).
Sacramento trades from positions where it has overlaps, with Marcus Thornton and Jennings forming the new back court. DeMarcus Cousins and Thomas Robinson form the new front court. Either James Johnson or Tobias Harris can start at small forward, while the other is a legit threat off the bench.
Milwaukee gets rid of Jennings for a fairly sweet package of young talent. Ellis and Evans become the new back court. Samuel Dalambert or Joel Pryzbilla start at center. Larry Sanders and Thompson compete for time at power forward. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute should move to small forward, as that's where Milwaukee could maximize his defensive potential. Thomas and Thompson would also make great options off the bench.

Ollie Tabooger
12-20-2012, 02:04 AM
^^^ That is absolutely terrible for us. We'd be giving up three of like four people on our team worth keeping for an inefficient, low IQ combo guard, a decent PF and an undersized guard.

Anji
12-20-2012, 02:08 AM
The Bucks might as well keep BJ, they aren't going to get much for him.

Ellis needs to go, I know who is in the market for him either.

brewboy288
12-20-2012, 03:09 AM
The Bucks might as well keep BJ, they aren't going to get much for him.

Ellis needs to go, I know who is in the market for him either.

This. Ellis wants money, and wants to be a star. Jennings is okay with helping build a team. Trade Ellis for a good player and some picks, sign Jennings and Sanders, you've got yourself some good pieces to move toward the next step in rebuilding that the Bucks haven't been able to get to.

shep33
12-20-2012, 03:29 AM
To me, I think the Bucks need t start over. I don't think BJ is the guy they should be building around. Tank and get Noel, Shabazz, etc.

Trade Ersan and Monta while they still have some nice value.

brewboy288
12-20-2012, 04:21 AM
I think they should start over, but with Jennings and Sanders as a base. I just think Jennings has to much potential to give up.

Anji
12-20-2012, 08:36 AM
This. Ellis wants money, and wants to be a star. Jennings is okay with helping build a team. Trade Ellis for a good player and some picks, sign Jennings and Sanders, you've got yourself some good pieces to move toward the next step in rebuilding that the Bucks haven't been able to get to.

I left out didn't, but after last I'll say it again, I don't know WHO WANTS Monta Ellis.

I my honest opinion, I don't see a fit for him on any playoff team this year.

Maybe Dantoni likes him. LOL

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-20-2012, 08:59 AM
I left out didn't, but after last I'll say it again, I don't know WHO WANTS Monta Ellis.

I my honest opinion, I don't see a fit for him on any playoff team this year.

Maybe Dantoni likes him. LOL

Nets still want Ersan. Also back before Nets traded for Joe Johnson they wanted Ellis from the bucks right after we just landed him. Magic had rumors of Ellis when they still had Howard. Since he's friends with Howard. But with him with Lakers they don't have anything of value in return.

Yeah we could ask for Gasol. But we would want to keep Ellis to have our own little big 3 of Ellis,Jennings,Gasol. But doubt we part with picks or young assets for Gasol. Maybe one or two nice expiring's and one stinker contract. Ya figure Gasol is owed $19M and believe has a trade kicker which jumps to like $22M. Nets don't have much to offer either for Ersan. Only thing I would consider from Nets is Marshon Brooks. But i'm sure Skiles would bury him on the bench.

GiantsSwaGG
12-20-2012, 09:12 AM
https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/2430914/lightbox/chuckers%20black%20ad%20copy.jpg?1288637088

kobe4thewinbang
12-20-2012, 04:46 PM
https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/2430914/lightbox/chuckers%20black%20ad%20copy.jpg?1288637088:clap:

TheTreys
12-20-2012, 05:20 PM
Brandon Jennings for Jameer Nelson, and J.J. Redick?

mrblisterdundee
12-20-2012, 11:14 PM
^^^ That is absolutely terrible for us. We'd be giving up three of like four people on our team worth keeping for an inefficient, low IQ combo guard, a decent PF and an undersized guard.

It's funny watching fans of both teams completely overvalue their players.

flclfanman
12-21-2012, 12:15 AM
Brandon Jennings is a chucker. He not efficient enough to justify taking so many shot per game. The Bucks need a facilitator to get Ellis and Ilyasova more shots.

JordansBulls
12-21-2012, 05:26 PM

Why the hell would you do that?

*Silver&Black*
12-21-2012, 06:00 PM
Brandon Jennings would be a good 6th man on a great team. He could fill the Jamal Crawford/Lou Williams role.

THE MTL
12-21-2012, 06:36 PM
The Bucks should re-access near the trade deadline and figure out if the gonna make the playoffs. Its going to be tough to evaluate them, because I feel they will always be hovering around 7-9th place, but if the playoffs dont look good by the deadline then trade Jennings because i doubt he'll stay..

Daaaarryyl
12-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Why the hell would you do that?

There are a lot of fans (probably teenagers) that value the AND1 flash type player and have yet to grasp that "team" and team chemistry are very important.

It's not a generational thing though, it's an age thing where these concepts do not process until later on after you've seen a good amount of basketball. There were people who used to say that Jerry Stackhouse was better than Reggie Miller because of his "OMG" DUNKS back in the day..