PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: Dec. 15th

JasonJohnHorn
12-16-2012, 11:17 AM
Memphis ended its losing streak with a win over Utah. Two of the greatest power forwards of their generation went head-to-head last night as the Celtics and the Spurs faced off. The Spurs came away with the sin there. The Knicks played without MVP candidate Carmelo Anthony last night and barely managed to squeak by the Cavs who were lead by Kyrie Irving’s 41 points. The T-Wolves were without Kevin Love last night, but managed to win in overtime against Dallas. The Clippers put the Bucks away last night, and the Heat got revenged against Washington with a win over the Wizards. The Pacers got a win over the Pistons in Detroit, while the Nets fell to the Bulls in Chi-town. The Magic pulled out a win in Charlotte over the Bobcats despite a big night from Kemba Walker, and finally the Warriors came away with a win over the Hawks lead by David Lee who recorded another double-double and Stephen Curry who got a near triple-double in the game. I apologize… I kept the list short today, though there were a few guys deserving mention for having 20/10 games, none of them outscored or out rebounds Z-Bo and Z-Bo also added some nice defensive stats.

black1605
12-16-2012, 12:20 PM
As much as I'd like to be a homer and vote Kemba, it's Kyrie.

But what a promising game from Kemba. 11/20 from the field, only two turnovers.