PDA

View Full Version : what would you trade for anyone on the raptors?

FriedTofuz
12-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Ive been quite distressed w ith the progress of the raptors, and Im just wondering what you would trade for any of the raptor players that you may be intersted in. simply state:

1. the player on the raptors you want to acquire
2. the players you would trade in return
3. and explain what you like about this player for why you'd like to target them?

Also keep in mind, a trade has to help both teams, so lets not be completely ilogical and say " derozan for a bag of chips"

GiantsSwaGG
12-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Landry Fields

heyman321
12-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Derozan for a bag of chips.

kobe4thewinbang
12-15-2012, 04:54 PM
a trade has to help both teamsHave you seen who the Lakers trade for superstars? LOL...

I'd like Calderon, Bargnani & Kleiza. But Lakers don't have anyone other than Gasol.

Ebbs
12-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Although financially it wouldn't make sense Calderon on the Mavs is something I'd like to see.

Phenomenonsense
12-15-2012, 04:57 PM
I'd trade Prince for Calderon and a second round pick?

JOhnnyTHaJet
12-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Can Jose Calderon do laundry?

If so, two bags of cookies and a coke zero.

310Casper
12-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Calderon for anyone not named Gasol, Kobe, Dwight.

You can have nash or meeks in the trade too.

Andrew32
12-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Quincy Acy has potential.

GeekInThePink
12-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Throwing out a random trade (which im not even sure if it matches)

Toronto Gets:
Luc Mbah a Moute
Ekpe Udoh
Beno Udrih
draft pick

Milwuakee Gets:
Andrea Bargnani
Jose Calderon
Quincy Acy

Ebbs
12-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Calderon has put up what 12-12 in 8 starts? The guy is extremely underrated a bunch of teams with at time wild or lost offenses could use him.

:Lakers, Mavericks, Kings, Pacers, all make sense IMO

Ebbs
12-15-2012, 05:07 PM

Toronto Gets:
Luc Mbah a Moute
Ekpe Udoh
Beno Udrih
draft pick

Milwuakee Gets:
Andrea Bargnani
Jose Calderon
Quincy Acy

Toronto gets spanked in that deal lol

unleashthebeast
12-15-2012, 05:10 PM

You can have nash or meeks in the trade too.

Ummmm, whattttt?!?!

GeekInThePink
12-15-2012, 05:11 PM

What if the pick is a first rounder?

bucketss
12-15-2012, 05:14 PM

Toronto Gets:
Luc Mbah a Moute
Ekpe Udoh
Beno Udrih
draft pick

Milwuakee Gets:
Andrea Bargnani
Jose Calderon
Quincy Acy

mbah is a sf? can he shoot if yes hell ****ing yes.

IndyRealist
12-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Calderon and either Ed Davis or Amir Johnson.

What they would get back in return depends on what they want. A star? Young players? Draft picks? A salary dump?

Pacers trade David West (expiring), DJ Augustin (expiring), and Orlando Johnson (rookie) along with a draft pick for Calderon, Ed Davis, and we take Landry Fields' contract as well. David West has been arguably our best player the last two years, but I don't know that he fits in the long term plans. He'll be retired by the time our core is peaking.

ACanadian
12-15-2012, 05:29 PM
What if the pick is a first rounder?

3 unprotected first rounders and Henderson would be fair

ACanadian
12-15-2012, 05:32 PM

What they would get back in return depends on what they want. A star? Young players? Draft picks? A salary dump?

Pacers trade David West (expiring), DJ Augustin (expiring), and Orlando Johnson (rookie) along with a draft pick for Calderon, Ed Davis, and we take Landry Fields' contract as well. David West has been arguably our best player the last two years, but I don't know that he fits in the long term plans. He'll be retired by the time our core is peaking.

swap in Amir and the Kings second rounder for Ed Davis

bucketss
12-15-2012, 05:38 PM

ed davis is too special to my heart so i would decline ;))

DanG
12-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Toronto in: Dudley, Beasley, Frye
Toronto out: Calderon, Bargnani

Phoenix in: Calderon, Bargnani, Sullinger, Lee
Phoenix out: Dudley, Beasley, Frye, Gortat

Celtics in: Gortat
Celtics out: Sullinger, Lee

Cali4rnia
12-15-2012, 05:41 PM
gasol for kyle lowry & andrea bargnani.

310Casper
12-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Ummmm, whattttt?!?!

Nash is nearing 40 and already out the 1st half of his 1st season with the lakers. I dont like his 3 year contract.

ACanadian
12-15-2012, 05:48 PM
gasol for kyle lowry & andrea bargnani.

:laugh:

NoahH
12-15-2012, 05:54 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c6vjvjd

murphturph
12-15-2012, 06:07 PM
THE FUTURE OF THE RAPTORS
C:Valinciunas
PF:Ed Davis
SF:
Sg: Derozan
PG: Lowry
6th man: TRoss

Trade Calderon and Bargnani package for a ligit sf: Beasley,Dudley,Granger(If pacers are going a diff direction) deng, Gay(My dream) or try and salarary dump as many players as possible to get a nice wing peace in free agency ...

Wesley mathews and filler for barg? dunno but the key is a SF who can shoot the three and denfend

dee279
12-15-2012, 06:34 PM
I would trade Bosh back to Toronto for Bargnani and Kyle Lowry. Then i would give Bargnani and Haslem the Dragon Ball Z fusion earrings so they can combine to become the most well rounded big in the league. Championship once again for The Heat :)

ROY 2 MVP Braun
12-15-2012, 06:38 PM

Toronto Gets:
Luc Mbah a Moute
Ekpe Udoh
Beno Udrih
draft pick

Milwuakee Gets:
Andrea Bargnani
Jose Calderon
Quincy Acy

In no way would Toronto get spanked in that deal first of all...Second of all the bucks would not do this EVER!!!! Udoh is hell of a pf and albeit his defensive stats are by no means sexy his advanced defensive stats are! Also luc richard was once just a great defender, one of the best in the league according to durant and lebron! This year since he's been back from injury he's shown he's worked on his offensive game alot and is hitting jumpers and driving to the hoop very well! Also Beno is an expiring that the bucks need if they want to resign Jennings/Ellis and in the future Udoh and Sanders! Udrih is also not a bad back up pg prob just a little worse the JC so there would be no point in it, also we already have alot of pf/c's and a better prospect than bargani, in John Henson! Much less we wouldnt be adding any picks!

Only player the bucks would even consider is Dorozan for ellis trade! I think Ellis may be the better player but if the bucks want to keep Brandon they might want to grab one of his close LA friends....

ACanadian
12-15-2012, 06:45 PM
:bla:
In no way would Toronto get spanked in that deal first of all...Second of all the bucks would not do this EVER!!!! Udoh is hell of a pf and albeit his defensive stats are by no means sexy his advanced defensive stats are! Also luc richard was once just a great defender, one of the best in the league according to durant and lebron! This year since he's been back from injury he's shown he's worked on his offensive game alot and is hitting jumpers and driving to the hoop very well! Also Beno is an expiring that the bucks need if they want to resign Jennings/Ellis and in the future Udoh and Sanders! Udrih is also not a bad back up pg prob just a little worse the JC so there would be no point in it, also we already have alot of pf/c's and a better prospect than bargani, in John Henson! Much less we wouldnt be adding any picks!

Only player the bucks would even consider is Dorozan for ellis trade! I think Ellis may be the better player but if the bucks want to keep Brandon they might want to grab one of his close LA friends....

ROY 2 MVP Braun
12-15-2012, 06:47 PM
:bla:

ha alright keep dreaming about trading JC n Bargs for an all-star lmao its never gonna happen!

FriedTofuz
12-15-2012, 07:58 PM
calderon + landry fields can go to the lakers of MWP + Jordan Hill + devin Ebanks
or block buster:

Calderon + bargnani + kleiza For
Gasol, Devin Ebanks + jordan hill

kobe4thewinbang
12-16-2012, 06:45 AM

You can have nash or meeks in the trade too.:speechless:

Cali4rnia
12-18-2012, 10:24 PM
:laugh:

lol i know they trying to dump Jose lol we dont want him :))