PDA

View Full Version : Offtopic: Shooting in CT

RonE Coleman
12-14-2012, 02:21 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/14/school-shooting-connecticut/1769367/

Not basketball related but this is truly disgusting and should be talked about. Heart goes out to the victims and the familes :(

kobe4thewinbang
12-14-2012, 02:25 PM
:facepalm:

People have always been crazy, but shooting little kids now? FFS...

RonE Coleman
12-14-2012, 02:28 PM
:facepalm:

People have always been crazy, but shooting little kids now? FFS...

So nuts, people are disgusting

kobe4thewinbang
12-14-2012, 02:30 PM
Another fine example of the world killing itself over the next 20 years (at most)

http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/1718139/

Seriously, what the heck is wrong with people?

kingjaymes23
12-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Little inocent kids that did absolutely nothing. Why in the world can we not go back to the Roman system of stoning people? I would pay really good money to be able to throw a rock (or better yet a punch) at these no good gun mens. You want to get a gun because you think it makes you more of a man? You just went and shot defensless little children, how much of a man are you? The gunmen should be reffered to as gunpussies

LongIslandIcedZ
12-14-2012, 02:39 PM
I hope this doesnt keep happening because of all of that end of the world crap.

This is absolutely pathetic. These are 5 year old kids. So innocent.

Jint.
Merry Christmas huh.. I hate this world.

kobe4thewinbang
Little inocent kids that did absolutely nothing. Why in the world can we not go back to the Roman system of stoning people? I would pay really good money to be able to throw a rock (or better yet a punch) at these no good gun mens. You want to get a gun because you think it makes you more of a man? You just went and shot defensless little children, how much of a man are you? The gunmen should be reffered to as gunpussiesHere, here!

But seriously, what the heck is the motive?

Little kids? Of all things... little kids? "Let's go kill some little kids. Yeah!"

:mad:

chitownkid773
12-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Merry Christmas huh.. I hate this world.

i hear ya brother

kobe4thewinbang
12-14-2012, 02:40 PM
I hope this doesnt keep happening because of all of that end of the world crap.

This is absolutely pathetic. These are 5 year old kids. So innocent.The epitome of innocence. What could've influenced this? Grown men massacring children now?

chitownkid773
12-14-2012, 02:42 PM
truly sickening this makes me sad. Dont even know what to think

kingjaymes23
12-14-2012, 02:42 PM
I almost just broke down thinking about those parents....and Im a grown man almost breaking down thinking about that.

They probably had Christmas gifts they already bought for these kids and were looking forward to seeing their kids faces light up on Christmas morning. These families are going to be scarred forever because of this. I really hope something is done about this. The report is the gunmen had 4 weapons and a bullet proof vest. This was planned. Who the **** plans to kill little kids? ******* cowards

kobe4thewinbang
12-14-2012, 02:44 PM
I almost just broke down thinking about those parents....and Im a grown man almost breaking down thinking about that.

They probably had Christmas gifts they already bought for these kids and were looking forward to seeing their kids faces light up on Christmas morning. These families are going to be scarred forever because of this. I really hope something is done about this. The report is the gunmen had 4 weapons and a bullet proof vest. This was planned. Who the **** plans to kill little kids? ******* cowardsI can't even pull myself to think about those things. Terrible for the parents.:confused:

chitownkid773
12-14-2012, 02:46 PM

They probably had Christmas gifts they already bought for these kids and were looking forward to seeing their kids faces light up on Christmas morning. These families are going to be scarred forever because of this. I really hope something is done about this. The report is the gunmen had 4 weapons and a bullet proof vest. This was planned. Who the **** plans to kill little kids? ******* cowards

he probably killed himself or was shot. ****ing ***** cowards if youre ****ed up in the head kill yourself not the innocent

kobe4thewinbang
12-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Watch the other culprit at large off himself too when SWAT has 50 guns on him. Damn cowards. Take the needle like a man, or fire at a SWAT team who CAN defend themselves. You had no problem shooting earlier at all of those children.

JdKing7
12-14-2012, 02:52 PM
This is terrible. How can anyone take the lives of anyone let alone kids barely old enough to tie their own shoes. This world needs to change. People cannot have as easy access into our schools. Stricter policies need to be set and I hope that this becomes the final straw and people make changes to prevent something like this from happening again. Gun laws need to also be changed to prevent them from being so easy to obtain even tho its very hard to do because of the black market. Something needs to be changed and I really hope after this people make an attempt to do so.

JdKing7
12-14-2012, 02:52 PM
Double post my b.

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-14-2012, 02:53 PM
this country.... sigh

kdspurman
12-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Disgusting. 18 kids?? What the hell is wrong with people. Absolutely horrific

Not to mention the 7-8 adults are mothers/fathers/brothers/sisters etc...

Cherish life, hug your kids, and don't take anything for granted.

Chill_Will_24
12-14-2012, 02:56 PM
This is the type of thing that makes me believe the world WILL end next Friday. It HAS to. People are getting to be too much.

I am not ashamed to admit this brought tears to my eyes. There are no words to describe how i feel right now.

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Disgusting. 18 kids?? What the hell is wrong with people. Absolutely horrific

Not to mention the 7-8 adults are mothers/fathers/brothers/sisters etc...

Cherish life, hug your kids, and don't take anything for granted.
:cheers:

Jint.
12-14-2012, 02:59 PM
I have a 3 yr old daughter.. I couldnt even imagine getting that phone call.. My prayers go out to these families..

kingjaymes23
12-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Seriously, why do you have to go and kill other people when you are upset with your life? Unreal

Baller1
12-14-2012, 03:00 PM
This will get moved to another forum, but it really is disgusting. It's bad enough when adults and teenagers are being killed by cowards like this... But 5 year old children? An elementary school? This world truly is ****ed.

nickdymez
12-14-2012, 03:03 PM
I have 3 little girls and I seriously want to get them out of school right now and just take them to lunch and tell them i love them. This is probably the most horrific thing i've heard of. Little kids?

Beltrans Mole
12-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Just sad, sad stuff. Really no words for actions like this. Thoughts and prayers go out to the victims in the community. Losing faith in humanity.

RonE Coleman
12-14-2012, 03:06 PM
So disgusting...If I had children I certainly would not send them to school with all the things going on now in this world. Homeschool or something

Badluck33
12-14-2012, 03:07 PM
what the **** is wrong with ****ing people today? I mean Jesus ****ing christ are you ****ing serious?

Oldmantrash
12-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Just makes me sick that someone could do this to little innocent kids.

It's devestating

i want to run to my 7 year old sons school and give him a big hug.

so sad.

kswissdaf
12-14-2012, 03:12 PM
I just cant anymore, i dont even know what to say

bucketss
12-14-2012, 03:14 PM
The day of reckoning is upon us.

nickdymez
12-14-2012, 03:17 PM
The day of reckoning is upon us.

Whats this mean?

B'sCeltsPatsSox