PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bynum is partying at the Philadelphia Penthouse Club

ThunderousDemon
12-12-2012, 09:05 PM
http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/12/12/andrew-bynum-was-at-the-philadelphia-penthouse-club-hanging-out-with-a-cocktail-waitress/

Andrew Bynum continues to live an awesome life despite his nagging knee injuries. Crossing Broad has discovered this picture of the injured Sixers big man hanging out with a cocktail waitress at the Penthouse Club in Philadelphia (date undisclosed).

Based on the Instagram comment section, they think she and Bynum were possibly going “shot for shot.” In case you aren’t familiar, the Penthouse Club has been nominated for ”Best Overall Cub in the Northeast by Exotic Dancer Magazine.” Almost as big of an honor as hosting Andrew Bynum and his hair.

llullz

JNoel
12-12-2012, 09:07 PM
:laugh:

First Dave and Busters and now this?

ThunderousDemon
12-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Edit: Nevermind, he's probably there right now.

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Poor Sixers. :laugh2:

Swashcuff
12-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Question how is this even news? Does an injured player not allowed to have a personal life? Seriously. I mean I understand the bowling issue and wasn't happy about it could have possibly caused more harm to him physically but Dave and Busters and Clubbing? C'mon

nickdymez
12-12-2012, 09:12 PM
I miss good old drew!

B'sCeltsPatsSox
12-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Question how is this even news? Does an injured player not allowed to have a personal life? Seriously. I mean I understand the bowling issue and wasn't happy about it could have possibly caused more harm to him physically but Dave and Busters and Clubbing? C'mon

Nah. Once game's and practices are over all professional athletes must be place in a box in the corner of a dark storage closet.

JasonJohnHorn
WTF?!?!? Seriously? This guy let somebody take his picture with a fan?

Seriously... this is news? So he goes to a bar and takes a pic with a fan. What's the BFD? Is he supposed to turn into a monk because he's not cleared to play basketball?

I feel bad for this guy, he can't do anything without people calling his dedication and maturity into question.

I honestly don't see this as an issue. It's not like he came away from the bar with a criminal charge... something that HAS happened to a great number of athletes.

ThunderousDemon
Nah. Once game's and practices are over all professional athletes must be place in a box in the corner of a dark storage closet.

:laugh2:

PurpleJesus
12-12-2012, 09:15 PM
what's wrong with a young adult partying?

JNoel
12-12-2012, 09:15 PM

That's not the point. He should be taking it easy instead of getting piss-*** drunk while his team is waiting for his knees to recover.

thekmp211
12-12-2012, 09:19 PM
he should obviously be chained to his cartilage regrowing machine.

Sly Guy
12-12-2012, 09:19 PM
'date undisclosed'.....lol. Not saying it wasn't recent, but when the caption on the only shred of evidence that this is bynum slacking off during injury again does not lend much to the credibility of the source.

Theyhateme459
12-12-2012, 09:22 PM
I can not believe someone actually wrote this article like it was news... GTFO... I guess because he is a athlete and hurt he should just sit in his house all day doing nothing and being depressed.

LAKobeBryant
12-12-2012, 09:25 PM
predict the next place Bynum is going be spotted at?

haha i know the last tho philly.....practice facilities

missionh1llpart
12-12-2012, 09:29 PM

Philadelphia 12-9
Denver 11-11
LA Lakers 9-13
Orlando 8-12

I wouldn't say "Poor Sixers," especially if I'm a Laker fan. Maybe Philadelphia is better off without him.

SeoulBeatz
12-12-2012, 09:43 PM
That's not the point. He should be taking it easy instead of getting piss-*** drunk while his team is waiting for his knees to recover.

lol it's a non-story.

25 year old multi-millionaires can have a social life.

And the Laker fans bashing Bynum, he may be a clown, but the biggest joke in the NBA is your team right now. I think the insults should wait until you guys get over .500... no?

C-Wick925
12-12-2012, 09:43 PM

Didnt look "Piss *** drunk" to me.... What is he supposed to do while he is injured?

ThunderousDemon
12-12-2012, 09:44 PM
lol it's a non-story.

And the Laker fans bashing Bynum, he may be a clown, but the biggest joke in the NBA is your team right now. I think the insults should wait until you guys get over .500... no?

Who's bashing Bynum?

SMH!
12-12-2012, 09:46 PM
This man cant go anywhere without making news, I mean he was at Dave and Busters and people went crazy, let this man live

Auseranami
12-12-2012, 09:49 PM
The penthouse penthouse? I heard you can pee on the floor there.

EmbodyingCake
12-12-2012, 09:52 PM
Andrew Bynum, how dare you leave the confines of your 4x4 room on those achy knees young man!

JNoel
12-12-2012, 09:53 PM
lol it's a non-story.

I'm not saying he can't have a social life or drink, but there comes a point where an injured player who the team needs has to show that he is progressing towards coming back ASAP, otherwise he looks careless which isn't a surprise at all.

Didnt look "Piss *** drunk" to me.... What is he supposed to do while he is injured?
Rehab, show progression towards returning, especially because its his contract year and he has yet to prove anything to Philly fans.

GiantsSwaGG
12-12-2012, 09:54 PM
So instead of rehabbing your knee to help you team win, you rather party. He's the kind of guy I would love to build my team around!

leafswin2011
12-12-2012, 09:57 PM
I'm not saying he can't have a social life or drink, but there comes a point where an injured player who the team needs has to show that he is progressing towards coming back ASAP, otherwise he looks careless which isn't a surprise at all.

Rehab, show progression towards returning, especially because its his contract year and he has yet to prove anything to Philly fans.

maybe he was there to see his `massage therapist`.

rocket
So Andrew Bynum is not allowed to have a life?

MrfadeawayJB
what a boss!

sucks to be philly btw

rocket
12-12-2012, 09:58 PM
So instead of rehabbing your knee to help you team win, you rather party. He's the kind of guy I would love to build my team around!

So you expect him to rehab his knee 24/7?

leafswin2011
12-12-2012, 09:58 PM

im sure he does other stuff besides going to strip clubs and dave n busters.I just dont think it would make very interesting news if we heard every time he was taking a shyt.

SeoulBeatz
12-12-2012, 09:59 PM

Doug Collins said Andrew's been active in every practice, he's been working with the training staff and studying film to see how he fits into the offense, and he's been getting along with the team seamlessly.

There have been no reports of him not showing up or being lackadaisical in any way.

He had a freak injury bowling, and all of sudden everything he does is "irresponsible" and "careless". What's he supposed to do, lock himself in his closet until his knee heels?

No, he's allowed to go out and have fun. It's not like he's skipping games when he goes on his "reckless adventures". He's at EVERY game on the sideline, he's been an active participant in practice, and he's been a good teammate.

GiantsSwaGG
12-12-2012, 10:00 PM
So you expect him to rehab his knee 24/7?

Yeah, wouldn't you do that if you wanted to get back on the court and help your team win?

B'sCeltsPatsSox
12-12-2012, 10:01 PM

So he has to be rehabbing 24/7? He more than likely is rehabbing. Only reason why we don't see any pictures of it is because people would find it boring.

leafswin2011
wheres all the SHE SHOULD BE WORKING AND NOT TAKING PICTURES WITH STARS comments.

GiantsSwaGG
im sure he does other stuff besides going to strip clubs and dave n busters.I just dont think it would make very interesting news if we heard every time he was taking a shyt.

The thing is he's not taking a shyt, he's out partying and going to strip clubs when he should be in the gym trying to get back on the court. Their were questions about his commitment to basketball and this doesn't help!

leafswin2011
12-12-2012, 10:02 PM
damn unprofessional strippers these days

Jaydes
12-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Can't wait for the idiots to post a pick of Bynum getting a Jim's steak then going to Rita's ... Tag line ... Bynum eats unhealthy and then the stupid response will be "llullz"

leafswin2011
12-12-2012, 10:03 PM
The thing is he's not taking a shyt, he's out partying and going to strip clubs when he should be in the gym trying to get back on the court. Their were questions about his commitment to basketball and this doesn't help!

thats my point about him taking a shyt.they arent going to write stories everytime this guy is rehabbing his knee.

GiantsSwaGG
12-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Im waiting for a pick of a 300lbs bbw sitting on Bynum's lap while he's making it rain

leafswin2011
12-12-2012, 10:04 PM

where does it say he was `partying`cant a guy just go for a few beers and see some titties.

leafswin2011
12-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Im waiting for a pick of a 300lbs bbw sitting on Bynum's lap while he's making it rain

LMAO word ta big bird yo

GiantsSwaGG
thats my point about him taking a shyt.they arent going to write stories everytime this guy is rehabbing his knee.

maybe because he's rarely rehabbing it. I mean even amare has stories about his rehab, why hasn't bynum?

SeoulBeatz

read my last post.

The guy is limited in what he can do in the gym because his knees are still healing. He's at every practice, Doug Collins said he's been in the film room and they've been working together to see how he can fit within the flow of the offense.

He's at every game on the sidelines, he's at every practice, he's been getting along with his teammates just fine. It's not like he's skipping games to go out, he's having fun during his free time.

leafswin2011
12-12-2012, 10:06 PM
because sheep wanna hear stories about him `partying`at strip clubs

Nabeshin
12-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Hey, I lived in Philly and it is a fun place to party. But this guy needs to mature a bit. I think the 15-17m he is making a year would make him more of a mature man but athletes are well stupid in this country.

SMH!
12-12-2012, 10:07 PM
maybe because he's rarely rehabbing it. I mean even amare has stories about his rehab, why hasn't bynum?

ive read a couple reports about Bynums rehab, why dont you go search it? Is this man not allowed to live, or does he have to sleep in the gym?

GiantsSwaGG
12-12-2012, 10:08 PM
ive read a couple reports about Bynums rehab, why dont you go search it? Is this man not allowed to live, or does he have to sleep in the gym?

Motivated players did it

ironman9518
12-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Yeah, wouldn't you do that if you wanted to get back on the court and help your team win?

It is literally impossible to rehab 24/7. Everyone needs to lay off Bynum. A big man with knee problems taking his time is fine with me. We are 12-9 and playing decent basketball, why rush back? He is doing everything right people just choose to bash him over everything. Next we'll be hearing about Bynum being an immature dude for choosing coca cola over water

GiantsSwaGG
12-12-2012, 10:10 PM
It is literally impossible to rehab 24/7. Everyone needs to lay off Bynum. A big man with knee problems taking his time is fine with me. We are 12-9 and playing decent basketball, why rush back? He is doing everything right people just choose to bash him over everything. Next we'll be making hearing about Bynum being an immature dude for choosing coca cola over water

Caffeine isn't good for you so he should

SeoulBeatz
12-12-2012, 10:11 PM

Lol the guy's just talking out of his ***. There have been numerous reports of Bynum's rehab and videos on Sixers.com with Doug talking about how active Bynum's been in practice.

SMH!
Motivated players did it

name me some players who slept in the gym 24/7 while rehabbing for months. I'll wait

JNoel
Well if he's doing a good job rehabbing, then there's no problem. I guess I just need to stop believing all this media bait about him haha.

GiantsSwaGG
12-12-2012, 10:12 PM
name me some players who slept in the gym 24/7 while rehabbing for months. I'll wait

Barbosa

SMH!
12-12-2012, 10:12 PM
Lol the guy's just talking out of his ***. There have been numerous reports of Bynum's rehab and videos on Sixers.com with Doug talking about how active Bynum's been in practice.

Yea your post a couple pages back should of just ended this thread, but for some reason it went unnoticed :shrug:

Swashcuff
12-12-2012, 10:13 PM

Because you don't want to her about that. You're not interesting in the interviews where the coaching staff has spoken about Bynum in practice. Bynum's case isn't one of which he needs to do exercise of his knees to get back on the floor but rather him healing.

godolphins

This is news for people who don't have social lives. They're making something out of nothing.

leafswin2011
he had no where else to sleep

Swashcuff
12-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Motivated players did it

Name these motivated players, now compare their situation and injuries to Andrew's.

Apparently you have no idea of what you're talking about and you're just talking out the side of your neck.

leafswin2011
12-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Barbosa

wife kicked him out

GiantsSwaGG
12-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Name these motivated players, now compare their situation and injuries to Andrew's.

Apparently you have no idea of what you're talking about and you're just talking out the side of your neck.

I just gave you one, you mad brah?

And I don't mean literally sleep in the gym but put most of your time in the gym.

GiantsSwaGG
12-12-2012, 10:23 PM
wife kicked him out

How when he owns the house?

ironman9518
12-12-2012, 10:30 PM
How when he owns the house?

:facepalm:

Dankster
12-12-2012, 10:33 PM
I don't see anything wrong with this. He can't be rehabbing his knee at 2 am at a physical therapists office. Sometimes athletes are treated too much like robots and fans sometimes forget that they're human and need time to "unwind" like everyone else.

I hear mixed things about his work ethic off the court, but things like this I don't believe deter him from becoming a great basketball player. The guy is having harmless fun.

Swashcuff
12-12-2012, 10:35 PM
I just gave you one, you mad brah?

And I don't mean literally sleep in the gym but put most of your time in the gym.

Apparently you don't understand Math or the English language? No wonder its been so hard for you to grasp anything in relation to Bynum. :pity:

You said players I asked you to name them you said you name one. I said players with Andrew's injury problems you name Leandro.

FYI Bynum is putting more time in the gym than you think. You CLEARLY don't know this so why on earth are you acting as if you do? Why don't you ask a question to be made wise instead of talking **** like you know something?

SeoulBeatz
12-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Apparently you don't understand Math or the English language? No wonder its been so hard for you to grasp anything in relation to Bynum. :pity:

You said players I asked you to name them you said you name one. I said players with Andrew's injury problems you name Leandro.

FYI Bynum is putting more time in the gym than you think. You CLEARLY don't know this so why on earth are you acting as if you do? Why don't you ask a question to be made wise instead of talking **** like you know something?

easy answer: troll

KniCks4LiFe
12-12-2012, 11:27 PM
http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/12/12/andrew-bynum-was-at-the-philadelphia-penthouse-club-hanging-out-with-a-cocktail-waitress/

llullz

this fool is killing me. :laugh:

GiantsSwaGG
12-13-2012, 12:05 AM

It's my opinion *****. If you don't like it hope off my di** *****. Pull your skirt down.

GiantsSwaGG
12-13-2012, 12:06 AM

AKAYaReal
12-13-2012, 12:12 AM
You would think someone took a pic of him skydiving. This is not a big deal at all.

Next headline will be something of the lines of Bynum was seen at the supermarket lifting groceries to put in his trunk smh

2-ONE-5
12-13-2012, 12:18 AM
alcohol helps take the pain away, maybe he if he gets drunk before games he can come backs sooner

The Flash
12-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Good for him, what is he supposed to become a Jehovah's Witness now?

sep11ie
12-13-2012, 12:27 AM
I like Drew more and more every day.

NYKNYGNYY
12-13-2012, 12:31 AM
Mods can u make a thread regardinthe dumb thing Andrew bynum does so there's not a New one all the time ? Thanks

Monta is beast
12-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Ya you guys are just trying to make it seem like everything he does is bad.

ldawg
12-13-2012, 07:24 AM
What is the big deal? Live your own life and stop trying to live others. What he should just mope around the house when he is not at the gym?

R. Johnson#3
12-13-2012, 08:07 AM
If I was getting paid millions of dollars to do nothing you're damn right I'd be at the strip club.

JDMVP
12-13-2012, 08:12 AM
We should ask the waitress how Drew's game has been. Im sure Bynum dunked on her.

Badluck33
12-13-2012, 08:21 AM
Like I said 2 weeks ago and got flamed for it.

He is a BUM!

And some GM will give him $!

This has 'bad contract' written all over it.

sixer04fan
12-13-2012, 09:31 AM
Haha. It's funny when the trolls on this site show their true colors, getting off on non-stories like this. You know who you are

ZHawk1123
12-13-2012, 10:02 AM
I'm not a Bynum fan at all... But damn, let the man live his life...

c.c.
12-13-2012, 10:19 AM
So

ackar
12-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Ah the Altruistic nature of the sports fan. /s
To paraphrase Eazy E "I never met a sports fan that did nothing wrong"
In the end Bynum is an entertainer like Maximus said "Are you not entertained?"

Six-8-TheWizard
12-13-2012, 02:38 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/12/andrew-bynum-spotting-rocking-slippers-no-socks-at-philly-bar-photos/

Funny side note to this. All the while this was going on he was wearing sweats and was barefoot with slippers on :laugh2:

DreamShaker
12-13-2012, 04:01 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/12/andrew-bynum-spotting-rocking-slippers-no-socks-at-philly-bar-photos/

Funny side note to this. All the while this was going on he was wearing sweats and was barefoot with slippers on :laugh2:

Lol. Bynum is like the Snoop Dogg of the NBA. I strongly suspect, at some point, he was sippin on gin and juice. But seriously, this should not make anyone call into question his commitement to the game of basketball.

Burkey3472
12-13-2012, 04:32 PM
The guy is allowed to have a social life, this is a non story.

Captain Moroni
12-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Not newsworthy.

bluefire7002
12-13-2012, 04:55 PM

Lmao... thats How i should start rolling in to the clubs :laugh2:

Swashcuff
12-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Like I said 2 weeks ago and got flamed for it.

He is a BUM!

And some GM will give him $!

This has 'bad contract' written all over it.

Yet another IDIOTIC post :clap:

ILLUSIONIST^248
12-13-2012, 06:47 PM
Philadelphia 12-9
Denver 11-11
LA Lakers 9-13
Orlando 8-12

I wouldn't say "Poor Sixers," especially if I'm a Laker fan. Maybe Philadelphia is better off without him.

lol. upset much?

2-ONE-5
12-13-2012, 10:28 PM
^could ask u the same thing?

its funny the Sixers are the only one of the group with a winning record and Bynum hasnt even played a game yet. pretty surprising

Iggz53
12-14-2012, 12:56 AM
What a tool. How dare he get physically injured and then try and enjoy something in life. The unbelievable nerve.

Il Mago50
12-14-2012, 01:07 AM
Bigger question is how she almost won something for her looks, she is nooooooooothing special

sixer04fan
12-14-2012, 01:54 AM
What a tool. How dare he get physically injured and then try and enjoy something in life. The unbelievable nerve.

Seriously. 100% agree. Especially at 25 years old, it's unbelievable that he'd even imagine a having a social life and going out with friends every once in a while.

And the pictures!? Oh my god they were so horrendous. It's visual proof of how terrible a person he is. You know, the one of him standing there with a girl, smiling. A girl?! Seriously? Obviously he's up to know good if a girl's involved. And how dare he smiles! He's injured right now. He has no business smiling in a picture. And that other picture of him, sitting down in a chair. It's all so appalling!

kobe4thewinbang
12-14-2012, 11:50 AM
BREAKING NEWS - Andrew Bynum ejected from Dave & Buster's for flagrant foul.

KNICKSTAPE 914
12-14-2012, 12:08 PM
i dont understand what the problem with this is? stop being uppity d-bags

D-Leethal
12-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Who has less heart? Andrew Bynum or Dwight Howard?

Snakeyestx
12-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Keep milking that pay day scrub... it might be your last one.

He's trying sooooo hard to rehab. :facepalm:

Take a page out of Derek Rose's book!

2-ONE-5
12-14-2012, 01:00 PM

um Rose' rehab requires rehab while Bynums reqquires most rest...

sixer04fan
12-14-2012, 01:13 PM

WTF are you talking about? Do you have any idea what Bynum's injury actually is? Or what the healing process for that injury entails? He's doing everything the team is asking him to do.

It's almost comical how many people just choose to be ignorant on the subject just so they can talk trash on an anonymous internet forum. I thought people would prefer to sound like they know what they're talking about, but I guess ignorance and trash talking is easier.

benzni
12-14-2012, 01:18 PM
how dare you Andrew.

Why you no take your injury seriouslyz

TylerSL
12-14-2012, 01:28 PM

Philly is better off than the Lakers.....

kobe4thewinbang
12-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Philly is better off than the Lakers.....This is true. :(

Snakeyestx
12-14-2012, 02:53 PM
WTF are you talking about? Do you have any idea what Bynum's injury actually is? Or what the healing process for that injury entails? He's doing everything the team is asking him to do.

It's almost comical how many people just choose to be ignorant on the subject just so they can talk trash on an anonymous internet forum. I thought people would prefer to sound like they know what they're talking about, but I guess ignorance and trash talking is easier.

I love how people stand up for a guy who's milking a payday and not keeping a low profile and aggravating it further doing OTHER sporting activity (or did you forget his little golfing excursion?), then try to lecture me for calling out the guy when he's constantly being reported seen living it up while his team waits for him to be able to play.

The sheer audacity of that must make your head explode brah. :facepalm:

sixer04fan
12-14-2012, 04:19 PM
I love how people stand up for a guy who's milking a payday and not keeping a low profile and aggravating it further doing OTHER sporting activity (or did you forget his little golfing excursion?), then try to lecture me for calling out the guy when he's constantly being reported seen living it up while his team waits for him to be able to play.

The sheer audacity of that must make your head explode brah. :facepalm:

If by golfing you mean bowling... Yes, that was unfortunate. A dumb error on his part. I'm not denying Bynum is a dumb kid that makes stupid decisions sometimes. He didn't know that going bowling would risk more damage, and the team and his doctor never told him that he couldn't. But he still should have been smarter about the situation and should not have bowled.

But specific to this thread - he had pictures taken of him at a club. And that's the whole story. And it's pathetic when people try to extrapolate that into something much bigger. Whenever he goes out anywhere, he's going to have pictures taken of him, and people will always try to make it into some story, or relate it to something completely irrelevant, so that they can judge him. And that's what you're doing right now.

And your empty responses and trash talking in this thread, along with your inability to answer my question in the first place about his injury and recovery, or actually respond to anything I said, make it pretty clear that you actually have no idea what your talking about. Sad. You're just embarrassing yourself.

SirSkyHook
12-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Philadelphia 12-9
Denver 11-11
LA Lakers 9-13
Orlando 8-12

Okay that hurt, but it was a good come back lol :clap:

SirSkyHook
12-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Seriously. 100% agree. Especially at 25 years old, it's unbelievable that he'd even imagine a having a social life and going out with friends every once in a while.

And the pictures!? Oh my god they were so horrendous. It's visual proof of how terrible a person he is. You know, the one of him standing there with a girl, smiling. A girl?! Seriously? Obviously he's up to know good if a girl's involved. And how dare he smiles! He's injured right now. He has no business smiling in a picture. And that other picture of him, sitting down in a chair. It's all so appalling!

lol :clap: well played lol

Swashcuff
12-14-2012, 05:41 PM

Reading through this thread you can tell that those idiots have no idea what Bynum's injury is.

flclfanman
12-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Why is this still an issue? Bynum may be a bonehead, but he has the right to a social life.

Lol @ the people questioning his rehab. You think Philly makes a trade like that and DON'T monitor his rehab? He can't stay in the gym 24/7. And when he's done can't he just relax?

Lakers4life08
12-15-2012, 09:40 AM
bynum is my n*gga,talked to him.....he willl be ready soon on 2-3 weeks time,he will start training with sixers

JordansBulls
12-16-2012, 05:27 PM
Would the Twolves trade Love for Bynum now?

Swashcuff
12-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Would the Twolves trade Love for Bynum now?

Love is better than Bynum and less injury prone why on earth would the T-Wolves do that when they already have their C of the future on board. Horrible suggestion JB and this is coming from a 76ers fan. It seems as though you're just in that annoying thread bumping mood of yours.