PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love: "I want to end my career with the Timberwolves."

PurpleJesus
12-12-2012, 03:38 PM
I know this won't get as much attention as the story the other day, because now the bigger markets can't drool at the idea of getting him, but...

http://www.startribune.com/video/183203011.html#/183203011/video/1/hpmfv

He talks about how he stands by the comments he made, but that the article was portrayed negatively, and that Adrian Wojnarowski omitted the numerous positive things Love said about the team. Love says he is very happy with the offseason moves, and the direction of the team. Said he has talked to Adelman and Kahn about the article, and that they all came to the conclusion to just move on. Ended the interview by saying what he was trying to get across in the Adrian article, was that he wanted to sign the 5 year contract, and wants to be a cornerstone of the franchise and end his career in Minnesota.

NYSpirit1
12-12-2012, 03:42 PM
I know this won't get as much attention as the story the other day, because now the bigger markets can't drool at the idea of getting him, but...

http://www.startribune.com/video/183203011.html#/183203011/video/1/hpmfv

He talks about how he stands by the comments he made, but that the article was portrayed negatively, and that Adrian Wojnarowski omitted the numerous positive things Love said about the team. Love says he is very happy with the offseason moves, and the direction of the team. Said he has talked to Adelman and Kahn about the article, and that they all came to the conclusion to just move on. Ended the interview by saying what he was trying to get across in the Adrian article, was that he wanted to sign the 5 year contract, and wants to be a cornerstone of the franchise and end his career in Minnesota.

This is really nothing new. Every star has said this. It means nothing. They all leave anyway. Just like Melo wanted to finish his career in Denver, Howard in Orlando, Paul in New Orleans, Bosh in Toronto, Amare & Nash in Phoenix, LeBron in Cleveland, Deron in Utah... it never happens.

DoMeFavors
12-12-2012, 03:43 PM
its very hard to play your entire career with a team very rare, Pierce and Kobe look like they will tho

Sota4Ever
12-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Dirk, Duncan, Wade..

PurpleJesus
12-12-2012, 03:47 PM
This is really nothing new. Every star has said this. It means nothing. They all leave anyway. Just like Melo wanted to finish his career in Denver, Howard in Orlando, Paul in New Orleans, Bosh in Toronto, Amare & Nash in Phoenix, LeBron in Cleveland, Deron in Utah... it never happens.

Its tough to stay your entire career somewhere obviously, but Love wants to be here. He wanted the full 5 year contract, not 4 years. That is why he was upset.

Listen to the interview I posted. He is legitimately upset with how the article was portrayed.

sep11ie
12-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Kevin Love.

Aleksandar
12-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Somewhat good response by Love.

DaSox_05
12-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Kevin Love will be a Chicago Bull either by trade or come free agency.

topdog
12-12-2012, 04:19 PM
As a Wolves fan, I don't necessarily buy it. That's not to say that when he talked about "leverage" in the other article it wasn't about getting a 5 year deal or a change in the FO. I'm just saying that a lot of guys say they'll stay because the alternative is being traded.

Hawkeye15
12-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Unless the Wolves turn into contenders by the time his 4 year deal is up, he may very well leave. The teams who retain their stars are winning teams, or big market teams that at least compete. That is how it goes in today's NBA. Hell, that is how it goes in today's job market. Loyalty will die with our fathers honestly, when it comes to business.

Chronz
12-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Wait so the author of the article was biased? No ****ing way

Sactown
12-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Unless the Wolves turn into contenders by the time his 4 year deal is up, he may very well leave. The teams who retain their stars are winning teams, or big market teams that at least compete. That is how it goes in today's NBA. Hell, that is how it goes in today's job market. Loyalty will die with our fathers honestly, when it comes to business.

Hawk he said he wanted to finish his career with the Timberwolves, he didn't say he wanted to spend his whole career there :p

DeyAce

Highly doubt the Bulls FO can pull off a blockbuster like that

madvillian9

Garpax needs to make this happen. He wants out of Minnesota. They treat him like crap.

ClearSoulForce
12-12-2012, 04:28 PM
I think it says something about players who ditch their teams to join other teams to win. It shows they can't win unless they have a certain team around them. It also says something about the players who stick with their teams from start to finish. Duncan, Kobe, Dirk, Pierce, Wade have all stuck with their teams (Dirk even took a discount) and look they all have rings. Carmelo, Paul, Garnett, LeBron all had to leave their teams to win.

Hopefully Durant never leaves OKC but if Seattle ever gets a team back, he should sign there :D

justinnum1
12-12-2012, 04:31 PM
damage control

Hawkeye15
12-12-2012, 04:32 PM
I think it says something about players who ditch their teams to join other teams to win. It shows they can't win unless they have a certain team around them. It also says something about the players who stick with their teams from start to finish. Duncan, Kobe, Dirk, Pierce, Wade have all stuck with their teams (Dirk even took a discount) and look they all have rings. Carmelo, Paul, Garnett, LeBron all had to leave their teams to win.

Hopefully Durant never leaves OKC but if Seattle ever gets a team back, he should sign there :D

see a common theme? Loyal players are simply on great run teams. Easy to be loyal when the majority of your career you are going deep into the playoffs. Pierce is the only one there that actually had a long down period.

Robbw241
12-12-2012, 04:32 PM
The Kiss of Death for the Wolves. Much the like the "Owner vote of confidence to the Coach"

thrice4
12-12-2012, 04:36 PM
None of the players on that team will spend their entire careers there.

torocan
12-12-2012, 04:42 PM
damage control

Was just thinking exactly that.

Give Love a competitive play off team and he'll likely play out his career in Minnesota. Without that, don't be surprised if he bolts. Just ask other teams that lost stars how well mediocre/poor results worked for them...

mightybosstone
12-12-2012, 04:45 PM

It also says something about those teams who drafted those great players and how poorly their front office built around their stars. Can you honestly fault KG for not winning in Minnesota with such awful supporting casts or Lebron in Cleveland or Paul in New Orleans? Look at the guys you mentioned having stuck around and look at the talent they've been surrounded with. Each one of those guys has played with at least one other Hall of Famer in his career.

JordansBulls
12-12-2012, 04:47 PM

You think so?

Cal827
12-12-2012, 04:48 PM
You think so?

Not with that deal that you posted in the other thread though :facepalm::facepalm:

THE MTL
12-12-2012, 04:48 PM
I do remember Kevin Love wanting the 5yr extension as opposed to the 3yr. Wolves are ******** for choosing the lesser option. Kevin Love has since then increased his value exponentially and now once the 3 yrs are up, the second extension is going to be HUGE as opposed to the cost savings the Wolves would have had if they had a 4th, 5th yr added on the current contract.

tbone2171
12-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Garpax needs to make this happen. He wants out of Minnesota. They treat him like crap.

Insightful

topdog
12-12-2012, 04:56 PM
It also says something about those teams who drafted those great players and how poorly their front office built around their stars. Can you honestly fault KG for not winning in Minnesota with such awful supporting casts or Lebron in Cleveland or Paul in New Orleans? Look at the guys you mentioned having stuck around and look at the talent they've been surrounded with. Each one of those guys has played with at least one other Hall of Famer in his career.

Players need to shoulder part of the blame. Garnett's contract took up a 3rd of the salary cap. It's much more difficult to bring in high quality players when there are limits on the money you can offer. Additionally, he and others have had too much input on the roster and which players should be added.

Of course, the FO's are responsible for all moves in the end, but players want everything their way - the money, the rings and their buddies.

Two-3
12-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Its tough to stay your entire career somewhere obviously, but Love wants to be here. He wanted the full 5 year contract, not 4 years. That is why he was upset.

Listen to the interview I posted. He is legitimately upset with how the article was portrayed.

Says a Minnesota fan :laugh2:

PurpleJesus
12-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Says a Minnesota fan :laugh2:

I dont get it. Kevin Love was the one that said it...is he the fan you are speaking of?

mightybosstone
12-12-2012, 05:05 PM
There certainly seems to be a lot of love going around PSD the last couple of days, but it all seems to be of the Kevin persuasion.

Mitch Kramer
12-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Highly doubt the Bulls FO can pull off a blockbuster like that

Yea, no chance unfortunately. :facepalm:

Mitch Kramer
12-12-2012, 05:09 PM

When was the last time Garpax made ANYTHING happen that improved the team? And don't say drafted D-Rose...

AddiX
12-12-2012, 05:10 PM
If you actually read the full article you'll see love said he stands by everything NE said to woj.

Amd than goes om to say I would love to end mu career in Minnesota.

He just needs to shut his mouth at this point. Work on leading a team to a winning season.

BcEuAbRsS
12-12-2012, 05:14 PM
"They're all on the same page, everybody ... When they break from the huddle, everybody's in. You can tell everybody has the utmost respect for each other and they're all in it to win it. In that regard, I envy that. I salivate for that. I like that a lot."

-Kevin Love after a loss to the Bulls last season.

Wisdom Listens
12-12-2012, 05:15 PM

Never?

BcEuAbRsS
12-12-2012, 05:15 PM
When was the last time Garpax made ANYTHING happen that improved the team? And don't say drafted D-Rose...

Your right... two seasons with the best record in the NBA... turrible job Garpax...

And please, don't give me the playoff crap. They lost to a better team and back to back East Champs...

Mitch Kramer
12-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Your right... two seasons with the best record in the NBA... turrible job Garpax...

And please, don't give me the playoff crap. They lost to a better team and back to back East Champs...

Sorry but im not really interested in regular season titles. Dont give u the playoff crap? What does that mean? Do you disagree that winning in the playoffs is more important than winning in the regular season?

Yes, they lost to the better team in the Heat. As a fan i would like the FO to attempt to get better or at least on par with them for the next playoff series.

BcEuAbRsS
12-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Sorry but im not really interested in regular season titles. Dont give u the playoff crap? What does that mean? Do you disagree that winning in the playoffs is more important than winning in the regular season?

Yes, they lost to the better team in the Heat. As a fan i would like the FO to attempt to get better or at least on par with them for the next playoff series.

Obviously winning in the playoffs is more important. But the logic of what has Garpax ever done to improve the team is moronic. Has he failed to win a ring? Yea, but that doesn't mean he didn't put together a damn good team and hire the perfect coach.

There's your answer. Tom Thibodeau

Sota4Ever
12-12-2012, 05:24 PM
"They're all on the same page, everybody ... When they break from the huddle, everybody's in. You can tell everybody has the utmost respect for each other and they're all in it to win it. In that regard, I envy that. I salivate for that. I like that a lot."

We had Beasley, Darko, Wes Johnson, and Anthony Randolph. Hell Love would have probably been envious of this years wizards.

topdog
12-12-2012, 05:25 PM

So...?

There were guys on the Wolves team who Love is quoted as saying that they "had the last day of the season circled as the start of their vacation."

Mitch Kramer
12-12-2012, 05:26 PM
We had Beasley, Darko, Wes Johnson, and Anthony Randolph. Hell Love would have probably been envious of this years wizards.

:laugh:

BcEuAbRsS
12-12-2012, 05:26 PM

Probably true... him and Rose have been friends for awhile now... "if" he leaves I feel like its to the Bulls...

BcEuAbRsS
12-12-2012, 05:28 PM
So...?

There were guys on the Wolves team who Love is quoted as saying that they "had the last day of the season circled as the start of their vacation."

That organization doesn't treat Love like a star. Can you refute that?

Mitch Kramer
12-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Obviously winning in the playoffs is more important. But the logic of what has Garpax ever done to improve the team is moronic. Has he failed to win a ring? Yea, but that doesn't mean he didn't put together a damn good team and hire the perfect coach.

There's your answer. Tom Thibodeau

Thibs is a great coach no doubt. Rides his starters a bit much though imo. Needs to manage minutes better before he can be considered elite.

And still isnt enough to get the Bulls over the hump, they need a 2nd star to compete with the elite teams in the league. So back on topic, Bulls get love ill praise the front office all day. They've just failed multiple times in the past when big names come up. Mayo comes to mind, also would have liked to see them make more of a run at Harden (not sure if they even had the chance.)

topdog
12-12-2012, 05:32 PM
That organization doesn't treat Love like a star. Can you refute that?

Can you prove that? Do that first and then I'll make a counter argument.

I don't know what this post has to do with the previous one either. There are all kinds of pre-game quotes from star players about the opposing teams. Does that mean that they are any more likely to sign or be traded there than anywhere else? Nope.

BcEuAbRsS
12-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Thibs is a great coach no doubt. Rides his starters a bit much though imo. Needs to manage minutes better before he can be considered elite.

And still isnt enough to get the Bulls over the hump, they need a 2nd star to compete with the elite teams in the league. So back on topic, Bulls get love ill praise the front office all day. They've just failed multiple times in the past when big names come up. Mayo comes to mind, also would have liked to see them make more of a run at Harden (not sure if they even had the chance.)

I doubt it. OKC wanted a 2 guard in return and the Bulls had nobody to offer.

BcEuAbRsS
12-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Can you prove that? Do that first and then I'll make a counter argument.

I don't know what this post has to do with the previous one either. There are all kinds of pre-game quotes from star players about the opposing teams. Does that mean that they are any more likely to sign or be traded there than anywhere else? Nope.

“I don’t know who labels people stars, but even [T'wolves owner] Glen Taylor said: I don’t think Kevin Love is a star, because he hasn’t led us to the playoffs,” Love told Yahoo! Sports. “I mean, it’s not like I had much support out there. That’s a tough pill to swallow.”

“You walk into the locker room every year, and it’s completely turned over,” Love says. “There’s new guys everywhere. And then it happens again and again. You start to wonder: Is there really a plan here? Is there really any kind of a … plan?”

History is looking to repeat itself and that’s the last thing the Wolves need. Before it was Stephan Marbury and Kevin Garnett with the organization (correctly) favoring Garnett over Marbury in terms of who the leader of the team is. This time around it seems Ricky Rubio is in Garnett’s shoes and it’s Love stuck in Marbury’s.
“It was a projection over a sure thing,” Love says. “There’s no question there was an agenda here. A different agenda.”

DaSox_05
12-12-2012, 05:49 PM
You think so?

I hope so. GarPax knows that Derrick and Love and train together in the offseason together. So I am sure Rose has said he wants Love on the team.

Thanks for posting this, I was about to.

BcEuAbRsS
12-12-2012, 05:51 PM
I hope so. GarPax knows that Derrick and Love and train together in the offseason together. So I am sure Rose has said he wants Love on the team.

Thanks for posting this, I was about to.

:hi5:

TheNumber37
12-12-2012, 05:55 PM
loves best fit oKC IMO.

BcEuAbRsS
12-12-2012, 06:03 PM
loves best fit oKC IMO.

Anybody is a good fit in OKC... I just don't think they could afford the chap...

Twinsfan24
12-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Unless we get Rose your not getting Love. Simply as that. Go ahead dream away he will be in MN till his contract runs out.

topdog
12-12-2012, 06:14 PM
“I don’t know who labels people stars, but even [T'wolves owner] Glen Taylor said: I don’t think Kevin Love is a star, because he hasn’t led us to the playoffs,” Love told Yahoo! Sports. “I mean, it’s not like I had much support out there. That’s a tough pill to swallow.”

“You walk into the locker room every year, and it’s completely turned over,” Love says. “There’s new guys everywhere. And then it happens again and again. You start to wonder: Is there really a plan here? Is there really any kind of a … plan?”

History is looking to repeat itself and that’s the last thing the Wolves need. Before it was Stephan Marbury and Kevin Garnett with the organization (correctly) favoring Garnett over Marbury in terms of who the leader of the team is. This time around it seems Ricky Rubio is in Garnett’s shoes and it’s Love stuck in Marbury’s.
“It was a projection over a sure thing,” Love says. “There’s no question there was an agenda here. A different agenda.”

That does not prove that the organization doesn't treat Love as a star. That's simply Love's opinion. They traded away Al Jefferson for him and have consulted him generally about personnel moves. Not to mention the campaigns they've launched in an attempt to get him ROY, into the all-star game and MIP.

The turnover is just silly. Love and eveyone else has to realize that this was a re-building team on a 4 year plan. Beasley, Randolph and Darko all had potential that was worth a tap but didn't turn out so you move on. A core was established (Love-Rubio-Pek) and so this off-season they brought in veterans to fit them and win as was the plan all along i.e. 1. clear cap 2. gather young talent 3. establish a core 4. make the playoffs

Love is a top 10 player, but I dare say Rubio is a franchise changer. He is a star in a different sense - in the sense that he makes the Wolves' games national "must watch" t.v. He is the type of player who simply wants to win above all else - trophies, stats, ect. He makes the most of a roster offensively and is a defensive magician. Rubio is the right choice. If
the Wolves are indeed saving the 5 year for Rubio, they once again will be choosing the unselfish defensive player.

oballers
12-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Wonder if it would make sense to ship Dwight & Pau to Minny for Love, Pekovic +.

Bringing Love home and Pau to Rubio may be the answer. You can also make the focal point Howard in Minny and have Kobe and Love be a doubleheaded inside outside threat.

tmacsc2
12-12-2012, 06:26 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......I was hoping when seattle got a team back him and KD would pair together......PIPE DREAMS!!!

Dade County
12-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Don't do it Love... the white KG lol

I feel that Love should leave when his contract is up, resigning with the Wolves will do no good if he has championship aspiration.

DaSox_05
12-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Unless we get Rose your not getting Love. Simply as that. Go ahead dream away he will be in MN till his contract runs out.

There is no way in hell Bulls are trading Rose. So you would rather not trade Love and get no players and just let him walk?

Hawkeye15
12-12-2012, 07:06 PM
There is no way in hell Bulls are trading Rose. So you would rather not trade Love and get no players and just let him walk?

Love is not going anywhere for 3 years. If we are still hearing this crap during the 2014-15' season, then by all means, I would suggest our front office trade him.

Chronz
12-12-2012, 07:10 PM

Wait what

What is Love talking about here? Rubio?

If so thats pretty alarming

Hawkeye15
12-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Wait what

What is Love talking about here? Rubio?

If so thats pretty alarming

agreed. I know he said today he would be happy if Rubio got a 5 year deal, but I don't like that specific statement at all.

BcEuAbRsS
12-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Yea that was Love talking about Rubio. He treated Yahoo's Woj to dinner so he could spill his feelings to him.

"I have a very, very good memory, and I always remember the people who have done right by me, and the people who have done wrong by me," he says. "It will be embedded in my brain, and something I won't forget about. There's no telling what will happen. I would love to compete for a championship in Minnesota, but …"

That's another alarming quote. I'd obviously love him for the Bulls, so I hope he leaves. But as an objective fan of basketball I think he's done in Minny. He's not really even hiding his feelings anymore.

Hawkeye15
12-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Yea that was Love talking about Rubio. He treated Yahoo's Woj to dinner so he could spill his feelings to him.

"I have a very, very good memory, and I always remember the people who have done right by me, and the people who have done wrong by me," he says. "It will be embedded in my brain, and something I won't forget about. There's no telling what will happen. I would love to compete for a championship in Minnesota, but …"

That's another alarming quote. I'd obviously love him for the Bulls, so I hope he leaves. But as an objective fan of basketball I think he's done in Minny. He's not really even hiding his feelings anymore.

he is locked up for 3 years. As I said, if he is still whining during the 2014-15' season, trade him. Until then, you can drool over him all you want to be on the Bulls.

Chronz
12-12-2012, 10:18 PM
agreed. I know he said today he would be happy if Rubio got a 5 year deal, but I don't like that specific statement at all.

I dont have a problem with the statement.

Chronz
12-12-2012, 10:19 PM

What motives do you think hes talkin about?

Hawkeye15
12-13-2012, 01:13 AM
I dont have a problem with the statement.

I do to some degree. A player can't be jealous, or come off as such.

Duncan = Donkey
12-13-2012, 01:33 AM
no one wants to end their career in minnesota.....ur not fooling me kevin

BcEuAbRsS
12-13-2012, 01:57 PM
They have him locked up for 2 more years. I don't see him resigning and if your organization is dumb enough to simply let him walk then I feel bad for Minny fans. Players also mostly dictate where they're traded to.

Chronz
12-13-2012, 02:19 PM
I do to some degree. A player can't be jealous, or come off as such.
I can see why that would be appropriate but Im a fan of candor in athletes.

Hawkeye15
12-13-2012, 03:34 PM
I can see why that would be appropriate but Im a fan of candor in athletes.

well, then it wouldn't bother you. I prefer athletes to talk to management first, or give subtle hints, not air out their dirty laundry to a yahoo reporter who annually writes negative pieces on the team that player plays for.

But that's me...

mjt20mik
12-13-2012, 03:36 PM
Come to Toronto please!

SteveNash
12-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Minnesota should trade Love right now. We saw last season how toxic a player can be to a team. Teammates can only put up with his BS for so long. The writing is on the wall, Love is a disloyal thug who is as good as gone. Trade him to some other team willing to deal with the headache.

Sadds The Gr8
12-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Minnesota should trade Love right now. We saw last season how toxic a player can be to a team. Teammates can only put up with his BS for so long. The writing is on the wall, Love is a disloyal thug who is as good as gone. Trade him to some other team willing to deal with the headache.

lolwut?

BcEuAbRsS
12-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Triple O.G.

SLY WILLIAMS
12-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Wolves are starting to win. 11-9 on the season. 6-2 in their last 8 games. KLove hasn't really been 100% all season. If he gets 100% the Wolves may not be a league pushover anymore.

hugepatsfan
12-15-2012, 12:30 PM
This is obviously his way of saying he wants to come to Boston. Obviously.

naps
12-15-2012, 12:35 PM

When was the last time a superstar picked the Bulls in free agency? Right, never!

Wisdom Listens
12-15-2012, 12:42 PM
no one wants to end their career in minnesota.....ur not fooling me kevin

Garnett did.

TrueFan420
12-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Garnett did.

Last time I checked Garnett was playing for the celtics

topdog
12-15-2012, 05:54 PM

The quote had the phrase "wants to." Garnett wasn't trying to go anywhere so far as anyone could tell, but management (as well as fans like myself) felt that it was time to move on and that the team needed to re-build rather than re-tool.

Wisdom Listens
12-15-2012, 06:05 PM

Awesome lack of comprehension on your part.

JordansBulls
12-16-2012, 01:51 AM
loves best fit oKC IMO.

Not really. They already have an outside shooter in Durant. IMO it is clearly Chicago based on need as well.

BALLER R
12-16-2012, 02:11 AM
If they miss the playoffs this year and next year he will ask for a trade. Saying this because of that quote he made in the summer. About the guys he came into the league with and everyone sharing their stories about being in the playoffs and he just felt left out.

smuffins353
12-16-2012, 02:13 AM
I can see him in Houston with Harden

Sota4Ever
12-16-2012, 02:15 AM
Why the hell would he go to Houston?

Oh and the Wolves are a 6th seed right now.

smuffins353
12-16-2012, 02:18 AM

bc $$$ talks. The Rox got enough for another max player then some. I can see them flipping for Boogie Cousins and landing Love @ the trade deadline like a year or 2 from now. Dmoney will work his magic.

Sota4Ever
12-16-2012, 02:25 AM
Everyone will offer Love the max. You think that Love would choose Houston over LA and Chicago. This is also assuming Love will leave Minny. Which with the way the team is looking, isn't likely.

THE MTL
12-16-2012, 02:44 AM
Everyone will offer Love the max. You think that Love would choose Houston over LA and Chicago. This is also assuming Love will leave Minny. Which with the way the team is looking, isn't likely.

Dude even as a non-Minny fan, I dnt think Love is leaving Minny. Minny is a winning team as long as Rubio is there.

Kevin Love has a good team around him in Pek, Kirilenko, Ridnour (great backup PG), Barea/Chase to some extent.

And he has Ricky Rubio to play with. Seriously, Rubio is going to do for the Wolves what Nash did for the Suns and what Kidd did for the Nets.

I know you think I bash your 'so-called' franchise player in Love. Love is great dont get me wrong, but he is more of an Amare/Kenyon Martin (aka PF running mate) for Ricky Rubio (who is your Nash/Kidd)

Sota4Ever
12-16-2012, 03:04 AM
Love just really hates Kahn. Which I can kind of see why, but Kahn has put a great team around him with a great coach as well. He just needs to let it go and join the team 100%. His constant complaining during games and being the last one down the court has been very frustrating, hopefully as he gets older he knocks that off.

Truthfully I agree with you Love is the better player, but Rubio is more important to this team. Rubio just does so much on the court.

smuffins353
12-16-2012, 03:21 AM
Harden & Love are BFF

Cal827
12-16-2012, 04:27 AM
Yup, Kevin Loves when James Hardens

If you know what I mean.

Cal827
12-16-2012, 04:29 AM
Hopefully, Rubio comes back strong. With their play so far, despite the injuries, I can see Minnesota making some noise this year in the playoffs. I think they could possibly take out the Clippers or the Spurs in a 7 game series (or at least make them really competitive).

JordansBulls
12-16-2012, 05:23 PM

Him in Houston would be awesome. A James Harden/Kevin Love duo would put the Rockets as legit contenders.

AI4MVP
12-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Honestly, he is not the most valuable player on the team. When you see the difference both Rubio and Love make when one of them is out, then the other, its obvious who the most valuable player is.

Bulls, if you want him, then here you go:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d7ackgl

DR_1
12-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Lol when it's all said and done Love will be a Bull. I truly think it has a legit chance of happening.