PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Cavaliers

chi-townlove1
12-11-2012, 09:26 PM
For starters, lets try looking at a team that isn't located in L.A. or N.Y. For anyone watching this Cavs Lakers game, I want to focus on Cleveland, not L.A.

Minus the fact the they are playing an incredible game, does anyone recognize the incredible difference that Kyrie makes on this team. Yes, it is still early in the game, but there is an obvious noticeable difference. Him and Anderson are a great tag team, and I think this team has an extremely bright future. While I don't believe Dion Waiters was worth the pick, hell maybe he will prove me wrong. But, after another below average season they will most likely get a top 10 pick. Kyrie is already making himself a threat in many different aspects of the game and makes everyone around him better. Reminds me of a younger Deron Williams. After this season, I bet it will be fair enough to put him in the top 5 PG discussion. I truly hope this team continues to evolve for the sake of entertainment and the city itself. What do you guys think about the future for this young team, and possible playoff chances maybe next year or the year after?

nickdymez
12-11-2012, 09:30 PM
lol. The Lakers are terrible right now.

justinnum1
12-11-2012, 09:30 PM

yes. they are

chi-townlove1
12-11-2012, 09:31 PM

lol man... dont start, I really dont want this turning into a lakers hate thread. There are enough of those around PSD now

nickdymez
12-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Im the biggest Lakers homer on this board. If i start the hate, its ok....

Hoopsadvocate
12-11-2012, 09:33 PM
1. Game thread

2. No Kyre doesn't make as much of an impact as u think because their record is horrible.

That's why Andy v is being overrated of course he's getting that many points and rebounds on a scrub team put him on any contender and its cut down dramatically

End thread

Swashcuff
12-11-2012, 09:37 PM
For starters, lets try looking at a team that isn't located in L.A. or N.Y. For anyone watching this Cavs Lakers game, I want to focus on Cleveland, not L.A.

yes. they are

^ This basically sums up PSD's NBA forum.

chi-townlove1
12-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Im the biggest Lakers homer on this board. If i start the hate, its ok....

Lol glad you accept that.

1. Game thread

2. No Kyre doesn't make as much of an impact as u think because their record is horrible.

That's why Andy v is being overrated of course he's getting that many points and rebounds on a scrub team put him on any contender and its cut down dramatically

End thread

Smart ***, this isnt game thread, because Im not focusing on a single game. Im focusing on the organization as a whole, and Kyrie as a player. You are 100% delusional if you think Irving doesn't make that much of an impact. 2-10 without him. after starting 500 with him and ironically smacking the almighty lakers in his first game back. I'm pretty damn sure your just ignorant and unwilling to accept him as a playmaker and difference maker.

Swashcuff
1. Game thread

End thread

Anyone who thinks a TEAM's W/L record in the only measure of a player's impact clearly doesn't know much about team sports.

nickdymez
I just dont want Kyrie ever talking **** to Kobe again.. Kobe is killin right now

chi-townlove1
12-11-2012, 09:43 PM
I just dont want Kyrie ever talking **** to Kobe again.. Kobe is killin right now

lolz. 5 turnovers and a -12 +/-... sure hes scoring, but isnt that most expected.

tripleplay2007
12-11-2012, 09:46 PM

It don't matter if he's killing it, his team sucks. No chemistry at all!

lolz. 5 turnovers and a -12 +/-... sure hes scoring, but isnt that most expected.

Hahahah :clap:

justinnum1
12-11-2012, 09:47 PM
kobe homers dont care how the team does, as long as kobe scores 30 they are happy

nickdymez
12-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Looks like us Kobe Homer's were right huh...

nickdymez
12-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Lakers were down 17, Kobe started "chucking". 2 point game now...

chi-townlove1
12-11-2012, 10:23 PM
How's it look. Kyrie turning it up. Again.

stawka
12-11-2012, 10:35 PM
It's all LeBron's fault... And Cleveland had HCA today so it's doesn't count, even if LeBron was still there, because he travelled and he didn't take the last shot

Arch Stanton
12-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Kyrie looked good in his return. He just needs to stay healthy.

HowFit
12-11-2012, 10:54 PM
kobe homers dont care how the team does, as long as kobe scores 30 they are happy

It does look that way...

Hoopsadvocate
12-11-2012, 11:02 PM
1. Game thread

End thread

Anyone who thinks a TEAM's W/L record in the only measure of a player's impact clearly doesn't know much about team sports.

Anyone who thinks my post said its the ONLY measure has severe learning reading disabilities.

It's not but it is very important if you re impact is so great as a player and u have another guy who "should be" an all star why is ur record so horrible. Oh yes that's right ur most likely a good statistical player and not an impact full one because impact means wins

Arch Stanton
12-11-2012, 11:25 PM
Anyone who thinks my post said its the ONLY measure has severe learning reading disabilities.

It's not but it is very important if you re impact is so great as a player and u have another guy who "should be" an all star why is ur record so horrible. Oh yes that's right ur most likely a good statistical player and not an impact full one because impact means wins

You do realize that Kyrie has been out for 10 + games and they're playing with a lot of D-Leaguers.

clevelandspride
12-12-2012, 04:06 PM
1. Game thread

End thread

ur nuts kyrie is a player AV IS A HUSTLE PLAYER TEAMS WOULD LOVE

LongIslandIcedZ
12-12-2012, 04:16 PM
^ This basically sums up PSD's NBA forum.

If only something could happen to those guys that sum up the NBA forum. Perhaps getting rid of them temporarily, to make this place better, but I digress.

Cavs look like they have a bright future. Kyrie will be a monster, health permitting of course. Andy looks good, and I cant stand Waiters, but maybe he can end up being a quality player.