PDA

View Full Version : New York Knicks remix of "Clique"

xnick5757
12-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Iman Shumpert - Knicks Anthem (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcxpcAZqMo8&feature=youtu.be)

its pretty good actually

bucketss
12-08-2012, 02:16 PM
i was gonna talk smack but that was actually pretty dope lol.

Jesse2272
12-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Hes got a lot of good stuff online

Kid got skills

Cant wait till hes back on the court

Jint.
12-08-2012, 02:21 PM
dope.

lvlheaded
12-08-2012, 02:27 PM
I was gonna say Knicks forum, but that was really good

BBallfan8
12-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Love this team, shumpert is going to take them to the next level

rocket
12-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Should change the thread tittle...

Ill21
12-08-2012, 02:41 PM
This is amazing but yeah it should be in the Knicks forum

rocket
12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
This is amazing but yeah it should be in the Knicks forum

Actually not really, the thread tittle should just be changed

theSPECIALKID
12-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Love this team, shumpert is going to take them to the next level

Let's take it easy...

FOXHOUND
12-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Can't wait to see that high top flying around the court lol.

Shump mode

Chronz
12-08-2012, 03:47 PM
That was surprisingly awesome. Sounds legit

Jesse2272
12-08-2012, 03:56 PM
That was surprisingly awesome. Sounds legit

Im starting to like your high horse :cool:

Evolution23
12-08-2012, 04:02 PM
annoying song

StarvingKnick22
12-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Awesome! haha

Jesse2272
12-08-2012, 04:30 PM
awesome song

fixed :D

Sactown
12-08-2012, 04:41 PM
He should retire as a basketball and be a rapper, because he's a scrub in the NBA

sep11ie
12-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Forum de la Knicks

Sactown
12-08-2012, 04:53 PM
I bet Gram would of done a better job... Knicks should of hired him.

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 04:57 PM
I didn't know he was gonna spit it like that.

Jesse2272
12-08-2012, 04:57 PM
He should retire as a basketball and be a rapper, because he's a scrub in the NBA

facts bro

rhetoric is the norm be different

Sactown
12-08-2012, 05:01 PM
facts bro

rhetoric is the norm be different

He posted a per under the league average at 10.8, posted negative offensive WS and shoots the ball a surprising amount of times for being so poor at shooting, especially the 3 ball... It is a fact that he isn't a very good NBA, and appears to be a pretty good rapper. I was simply giving him career advice..

Facts bro.

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 05:05 PM
He posted a per under the league average at 10.8, posted negative offensive WS and shoots the ball a surprising amount of times for being so poor at shooting, especially the 3 ball... It is a fact that he isn't a very good NBA, and appears to be a pretty good rapper. I was simply giving him career advice..

Facts bro.

Shumpert was already gaining the reputation of an elite on-ball defender by the time he went down.

Sactown
12-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Shumpert was already gaining the reputation of an elite on-ball defender by the time he went down.

He is very good defensively, to bad he's actually taking away wins while on the offensive end. It's probably comforting for other teams coaches to watch Shump chuck up shots that hardly go in.

Jesse2272
12-08-2012, 05:07 PM

Facts bro.

Lets reign this in under Woody not Mike D, throw that out the window, wouldn't you do the same, he is not an offensive player throw those stats out, were does his true value lie, school me, im here to learn

focus on what he is and not what hes not...

really bro

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 05:09 PM
He is very good defensively, to bad he's actually taking away wins while on the offensive end. It's probably comforting for other teams coaches to watch Shump chuck up shots that hardly go in.

He's not a bad player at all. I don't know where you're getting that from. I haven't looked at the numbers but overall he had a very promising rookie campaign. We were shattered when he went down.

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 05:10 PM
Lets rain this in under Woody not Mike D, throw that out the window, wouldn't you do the same, he is not an offensive player throw those stats out, were does his true value lie, school me, im here to learn

focus on what he is and not what hes not...
Its scary to think of the damage Shump can do on a defensive minded team.. :drool:

Sactown
12-08-2012, 05:10 PM
Lets rain this in under Woody not Mike D, throw that out the window, wouldn't you do the same, he is not an offensive player throw those stats out, were does his true value lie, school me, im here to learn

I'd throw his offensive stats out the window if he didn't shoot the ball over 9 times a game and turn it over 2 times a game... He turns the ball over more than he steals it, and as great of a defender as he is, he shouldn't be averaging near 4 fouls a game..

So no.. I won't throw out his offensive numbers, if he shot the ball half as many times than I might, but the fact is he shoots it a substantial amount of times a game for someone who is bad at that end of the court.

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 05:13 PM
I'd throw his offensive stats out the window if he didn't shoot the ball over 9 times a game and turn it over 2 times a game... He turns the ball over more than he steals it, and as great of a defender as he is, he shouldn't be averaging near 4 fouls a game..

So no.. I won't throw out his offensive numbers, if he shot the ball half as many times than I might, but the fact is he shoots it a substantial amount of times a game for someone who is bad at that end of the court.
You must be unfamiliar with the trainwreck that was the Knicks roster last year. Shump was playing PG during a lot of stretches. Now that we have three solid PGs, he will be out on the wing where he belongs. I wouldn't worry about his stats. It isn't like he's going to be an allstar or something. Bruce Bowen never had a high PER.

meloman1592
12-08-2012, 05:14 PM

lol Sacramento

Jesse2272
12-08-2012, 05:16 PM

under which coach brother, hes not a point guard, when he handles the ball yes you are right, dont dissolve his talent because he was used wrong

Did you ever watch the kid or are we arguing over a stat line?

then I dont blame you

Tysons_Beard
12-08-2012, 05:17 PM
dank

Jesse2272
12-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Its scary to think of the damage Shump can do on a defensive minded team.. :drool:

No doubt

That high top fade is good for at least .09 blocks per

Sactown
12-08-2012, 05:19 PM
under which coach brother, hes not a point guard, when he handles the ball yes you are right, dont dissolve his talent because he was used wrong

Did you ever watch the kid or are we arguing over a stat line?

then I dont blame you

I've watched him, I've seen him take more shots than Melo in a game, he's very good defensively, but he just thinks he's much better than he is on offense... Which takes away from his overall value.. I didn't say he's a bad defender, her reminds me of a smaller Doug Christie, but shoots more lol.

2-ONE-5
12-08-2012, 05:19 PM
dont the knicks have their own thread?

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 05:21 PM
I've watched him, I've seen him take more shots than Melo in a game, he's very good defensively, but he just thinks he's much better than he is on offense... Which takes away from his overall value.. I didn't say he's a bad defender, her reminds me of a smaller Doug Christie, but shoots more lol.

i don't understand, do you think the Shumpert you saw last year will be the Shumpert you see when he returns, or 3 years from now? What are you talking?

Sactown
12-08-2012, 05:22 PM
i don't understand, do you think the Shumpert you saw last year will be the Shumpert you see when he returns, or 3 years from now? What are you talking?

If he doesn't change his shot selection a whole hell of a lot than yes.

Jesse2272
12-08-2012, 05:22 PM

your talking obviously last year during Mike D and I cant argue

dont worry me and you can discuss once he returns bro

under Woody hes a different animal trust this, join the KYK forum when he returns and we will discuss further

by the way hope you kick the blazers *** tomorrow

RonE Coleman
12-08-2012, 05:23 PM

Really man? You do realize he was asked to play out of position for much of the season right? Hes a 2 guard, not a point guard in a Mike D'antoni system.

His shooting could use work but he already plays elite defense and is very explosive. He will get better if he can come back healthy from his ACL tear

Sactown
12-08-2012, 05:24 PM
your talking obviously last year during Mike D and I cant argue

dont worry me and you can discuss once he returns bro

under Woody hes a different animal trust this, join the KYK forum when he returns and we will discuss further

We're probably going to lose, Our guards suck at defense and Lillard is going to probably tear that *** up.

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 05:26 PM
If he doesn't change his shot selection a whole hell of a lot than yes.

You seem to have ignored my previous posts. Shumpert was thrown into a meatgrinder in many ways last year.

Your posts show lack of perspective. If i came in as an outsider and read your posts on Shumpert, all i would gather is that one time you saw him take more shots than 'Melo, and that he had a poor year shooting the ball. Thats not going to cut it and certainly doesn't back up your statement on Shumpmaster being a "scrub".

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 05:28 PM

You need to hand me the peace pipe cause this kid has me wishing for a bomb threat in arco, and the imminent relocation of the Kings to Montreal.

RonE Coleman
12-08-2012, 05:29 PM
You seem to have ignored my previous posts. Shumpert was thrown into a meatgrinder in many ways last year.

Your posts show lack of perspective. If i came in as an outsider and read your posts on Shumpert, all i would gather is that one time you saw him take more shots than 'Melo, and that he had a poor year shooting the ball. Thats not going to cut it and certainly doesn't back up your statement on Shumpmaster being a "scrub".

THIS.

There was 1 game on National television last year that he went like 3-23 or something terrible and now everyone points to that game.

He played Elite defense as a rookie, you can always work on your offensive game but the Defense is already there.

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 05:31 PM
THIS.

There was 1 game on National television last year that he went like 3-23 or something terrible and now everyone points to that game.

He played Elite defense as a rookie, you can always work on your offensive game but the Defense is already there.

We drafted him for defense. Woody will fit him into the offense the same way Brewer has fit into the offense.

Jesse2272
12-08-2012, 05:35 PM
You need to hand me the peace pipe cause this kid has me wishing for a bomb threat in arco, and the imminent relocation of the Kings to Montreal.

:laugh:

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 05:36 PM
:laugh:
I'm not even playing, and i'm a big fan of Jimmer.

Jesse2272
12-08-2012, 05:36 PM
#3tothehead

slam the mic

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 05:37 PM
#3tothehead

slam the mic

#shumpswag
#knickstape

RonE Coleman
12-08-2012, 05:39 PM
We drafted him for defense. Woody will fit him into the offense the same way Brewer has fit into the offense.

Exactly, hope hes workin on his 3 ball :)

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Exactly, hope hes workin on his 3 ball :)

Damn she's so hot in your sig.. Almost makes Christopher Nolan movies watchable. :drool:

Jesse2272
12-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Damn she's so hot in your sig.. Almost makes Christopher Nolan movies watchable. :drool:

just watched Inception

#MarionCotillard:drool:

Dankster
12-08-2012, 05:53 PM

Knicks weren't really televised much nationally last year, but I'm sure this "he shoots more than Melo" talk is from that game televised nationally on TNT last year where Shump had like 15 shot attempts in the 1st half and the whole TNT cast was dogging him for that. That was an anomaly, and for any knick fan, mind boggling to see. Also was VERY early last season when the team was experimenting with who the primary ball handler should be on the team/PG at the helm.

Look his stats up in game logs, Shumpert has not taken more shots than Melo in a game ever, except possibly that one anomalous performance that was very early in the year.

As the season went along, he became incredibly more judicious with his shot selection and actually began to utilize his speed and athleticism more and drove to the lane more frequently. His basketball IQ leads me to believe he'll continue to improve in efficiency offensively.

The team this year has more veterans on it and we've filled the PG slots up nicely to allow Iman to go back into his more comfortable position as a wing player.

You speak of him like he's a scrub. Dude was 1st team ALL NBA rookie last year and he's going to evolve into a helluva defensive player. He's infinitely better than the majority of the players on your roster at Sactown, including that bust of a pick in Jimmer.

I liken his game to Tony Allen, except Shumpert should be much more competent offensively than Allen (whose rudimentary at best.)

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Knicks weren't really televised much nationally last year, but I'm sure this "he shoots more than Melo" talk is from that game televised nationally on TNT last year where Shump had like 15 shot attempts in the 1st half and the whole TNT cast was dogging him for that. That was an anomaly, and for any knick fan, mind boggling to see. Also was VERY early last season when the team was experimenting with who the primary ball handler should be on the team/PG at the helm.

Look his stats up in game logs, Shumpert has not taken more shots than Melo in a game ever, except possibly that one anomalous performance that was very early in the year.

As the season went along, he became incredibly more judicious with his shot selection and actually began to utilize his speed and athleticism more and drove to the lane more frequently. His basketball IQ leads me to believe he'll continue to improve in efficiency offensively.

The team this year has more veterans on it and we've filled the PG slots up nicely to allow Iman to go back into his more comfortable position as a wing player.

You speak of him like he's a scrub. Dude was 1st team ALL NBA rookie last year and he's going to evolve into a helluva defensive player. He's infinitely better than the majority of the players on your roster at Sactown, including that bust of a pick in Jimmer.

I liken his game to Tony Allen, except Shumpert should be much more competent offensively than Allen (whose rudimentary at best.)
LOL. You did him dirty at the end. Well done, mate.

MTL_123
12-08-2012, 06:18 PM
wow that was dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RonE Coleman
12-08-2012, 07:14 PM

Hahah so hot!:speechless:

You didnt like Inception im guessing?

$GangGr33n$
12-08-2012, 07:43 PM
that boy needs to get back on the court already!

Knick_Fever
12-08-2012, 07:45 PM

Facts bro.

Ive been around basketball for a long time and have come across some pretty terrible, irrational, and incredibly absurd statements. But you calling Shumpert a scrub is by far the WORST I've ever heard. You, sir are a product of total delusion and have completely lost touch with reality.

You do know the he's widely considered to be one of the best defenders in the NBA right? Even Lebron James agrees.

FACTS bro

Knick_Fever
12-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Did anyone catch the part when Shump said "When I get back its Murder"?

Lol, I love it!

seikou8
12-08-2012, 08:49 PM

:clap: how dare he talk about my favorite player like that

Kashmir13579
12-08-2012, 08:57 PM
PER of 10.8, he said... :laugh2:

RLundi
12-08-2012, 09:17 PM
I thought it was gonna be crap but its not bad :laugh2:

IDunknown
12-08-2012, 09:46 PM
THIS.

That was against the Grizzlies on TNT.

Fnom11
12-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Let me know when he raps longer than 35 seconds.

D-Leethal
12-08-2012, 10:34 PM
the knicks suck dick, dick, dick

Why all these Sac fans so salty? Enjoy your team while its still there.

D-Leethal
12-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Let me know when he raps longer than 35 seconds.

lol, when all the haters can say is this, you know its pretty damn good.

GrandDaddyPurp
12-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Why all these Sac fans so salty? Enjoy your team while its still there.

I don't live in Sac..

I didn't realize you couldn't be a fan of a team once they move. Oh well..

popo85
12-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Cool cat

Jesse2272
12-09-2012, 01:00 AM
I don't live in Sac..

Im sorry I couldnt understand you with Shumps **** in your mouth

xxplayerxx23
12-09-2012, 01:05 AM
Not bad,

Jesse2272
12-09-2012, 09:20 AM
nobody does it like Shumps high top fade

GrandDaddyPurp
12-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Im sorry I couldnt understand you with Shumps **** in your mouth

Stop letting Melo nut all over your face then maybe you could read my posts.

But then again understanding them is another thing.

GiantsSwaGG
12-09-2012, 05:55 PM
I bet Gram would of done a better job... Knicks should of hired him.

You mean tropicana? :laugh:

GiantsSwaGG
12-09-2012, 05:57 PM

He's better than the whole Kings team

GiantsSwaGG
12-09-2012, 05:59 PM
None of y'all ****ing with Shump on the mic. Step y'all game up

JOhnnyTHaJet
12-09-2012, 06:05 PM
People think this is dope?

I mean it's alright for an NBA basketball player but besides that its nothing special.

Guppyfighter
12-09-2012, 06:12 PM

I mean it's alright for an NBA basketball player but besides that its nothing special.

:clap:

Jesse2272
12-09-2012, 06:25 PM
I don't live in Sac..

I cant understand you are mumbling

GiantsSwaGG
12-09-2012, 07:27 PM

You mad brah?

GiantsSwaGG
12-09-2012, 07:28 PM
I don't live in Sac..

The Sac suck thou....

Suck di*********k

yanksrock
12-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Awesome

blastmasta26
12-09-2012, 11:27 PM
He's a mediocre rapper, but a lot of guys signed to big record deals aren't much better.

Nyc4You
12-09-2012, 11:41 PM

Thats funny, last time i checked the kings were in the sewer sucking rat dick,dick,dick

Evolution23
12-10-2012, 01:21 AM

seriously

Jesse2272
12-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Stop letting Melo nut all over your face then maybe you could read my posts.

But then again understanding them is another thing.

jealousy is a *****

Ill21
12-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Wow, so many Knick haters.

#Knickstape

NYJ - NYY
12-10-2012, 11:09 AM
lotta knick haters in here .... dudes need to stop riding dicks and hop on their own teams...

Jesse2272
12-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Knicks Knicks Knicks Knicks Knicks

BBallfan8
12-10-2012, 09:45 PM
He's actually a pretty good rapper....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD0GrtN46MU

starts at 1:57

BBallfan8
12-10-2012, 09:48 PM
He is going to be a star in NYC... crazy that the Knicks are so good without Shump and Stat. I don't believe the Stat will make the Knicks worse crap, this is the same guy who was an MVP candidate less than two years ago.

Jesse2272
12-10-2012, 09:55 PM
He is going to be a star in NYC... crazy that the Knicks are so good without Shump and Stat. I don't believe the Stat will make the Knicks worse crap, this is the same guy who was an MVP candidate less than two years ago.

I love Shump

Haters die

UPRock
12-10-2012, 10:30 PM
He's dope.

Jesse2272
12-11-2012, 12:08 PM
He's dope.

Yes sir