PDA

View Full Version : What Players do you see getting dealt during this season?

Hellcrooner
12-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Pretty Explicit question:

My Guess.

Lakers: Pau Gasol, Jordan Hill, C Duhon.
Suns: Marcin Gortat.
Kings: Jimmer Fredette.
Jazz: Jefferson.
Blazers: Freeland, Claver
Nuggets: Chandler, Miller.
Wolves. D Williams, Pekovic, Barea.
Hornets: Eric Gordon
Hawks: J Smith
Wizards: Ariza, Okafor.
Bucks: Monta Ellis.
Raptors: Jose Calderon, Kleiza, Bargnani.

THE GIPPER
12-08-2012, 12:49 PM
It'll be interesting to see what the Nuggets do, if anything at all.

Time to trade quantity for quality if you ask me.

Dade County
12-08-2012, 12:54 PM
HEAT
4 out of these 6 players will be gone by the trade deadline ( This is just because I would like a athletic center and a veteran pg that can take advantage of playing along side Wade & Lbj).

James Jones
UD
Mike Miller
chalmers
Dexter Pittman
Joel Anthony

And this has nothing to do with the HEAT not dominating everyone this early into the season, I know the NBA = Entertainment and everything is mostly scripted/controlled.

ManRam
12-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Hopefully everyone not on a rookie contract for the Magic

RonE Coleman
12-08-2012, 01:02 PM
One of Big Al or Millsap

Yankeefan213
12-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Don't think the Knicks will move anyone unless we get hit hard by injuries.

Hawkeye15
12-08-2012, 01:15 PM
I can virtually guarantee Derrick Williams will be moved. I would guess either Ridnour or Barea as well.

DoMeFavors
12-08-2012, 01:18 PM
I cant see Celtics keeping this core together for the next 3 years I see a couple people traded maybe Courtney Lee and some others. I see Prince finally traded from Pistons, I see Kings make major moves at deadline.

sep11ie
12-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Tyreke Evans
Sammy D
Pau Gasol
Derrick Williams
Paul Milsap
The Toronto Raptors

StarvingKnick22
12-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Don't think the Knicks will move anyone unless we get hit hard by injuries.

On the radio they said they will not hesitate to do something with Amare if he comes and ruins us.

StarvingKnick22
12-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Your list isn't that good. Pretty good.

Hawkeye15
12-08-2012, 01:40 PM
On the radio they said they will not hesitate to do something with Amare if he comes and ruins us.

good luck trading that deal though.

Hellcrooner
12-08-2012, 03:33 PM
good luck trading that deal though.

they may be abet to , if Clowntonio manages to brainwash Kutchap.

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-08-2012, 03:36 PM
I cant see Celtics keeping this core together for the next 3 years I see a couple people traded maybe Courtney Lee and some others. I see Prince finally traded from Pistons, I see Kings make major moves at deadline.

So Courtney Lee, who just signed with Boston in a S&T this past summer, is all of a sudden part of the Celtics core and the Celtics will be ready to trade him?

That makes zero sense.

If anything, I can see Paul Pierce getting traded from Boston as he's the least effective of their big 3. It's time for Boston to get younger and possibly give a guy like the young Jeff Green the reigns at that starting small forward spot and getting rid of Pierce for a serviceable big man + 1 or 2 bench players.

Maybe Pierce + 2nd rd pick to the Jazz for big Al Jefferson + Jeremy Evans + future 1st round pick ??

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-08-2012, 03:37 PM
they may be abet to , if Clowntonio manages to brainwash Kutchap.

Yes, Kupchak has always shown to answer to the head coaches and never the Busses. :rolleyes:

Ebbs
12-08-2012, 05:27 PM
I doubt Pek gets moved.

Who the hell wants Eric Gordon on that contract given his situation/?

SportsFanatic10
12-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Yes, Kupchak has always shown to answer to the head coaches and never the Busses. :rolleyes:

well the lakers are stuck with d'antoni for now so it could happen.

Sota4Ever
12-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Hopefully everyone not on a rookie contract for the Magic

Can you talk with the wolves and magic management about this. Get us Redick.

ManRam
12-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Can you talk with the wolves and magic management about this. Get us Redick.

Yeah...I'll shoot Kahn a text right now.

king4day
12-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Hopefully the Suns do trade Gortat. I'd much rather get something for him and let O'Neal start.

ManRam
12-08-2012, 06:47 PM
I think someone was posting in the wrong thread ;)

Also, Crooner, what do you think the Lakers could get for Duhon!?!

king4day
12-08-2012, 07:17 PM

Indeed. Thankfully I have mod powers to move my posts :) (and no one quoted any of them).

lol, please
12-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Monta to the Warriors.

ACanadian
12-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Tyreke Evans
Sammy D
Pau Gasol
Derrick Williams
Paul Milsap
The Toronto Raptors

The entire Raptors roster? Besides Valanciunas, Lowry and DeRozan definitely

Blink
12-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Hopefully Detroit does something.

KnicksorBust
12-08-2012, 07:55 PM
I absolutely love that you felt the need to mention Joel Freeland and Victor Claver. What trade bait list would be complete without them? :)

JasonJohnHorn
12-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Well... considering how LAL management seems to be in love with 'Antoni, I'm going to guess that Gasol and Hill are on the block. 'antoni has already made clear that he's not big on Gasol and has a history of not playing Hill in NY (he's already given him a DNP with LAL).

The Suns should keep Marcin Gortat, but with his comments and lack of a roll in the offence, I can't see them hanging onto him for long, but bigs are hard to come by.

Jimmer Fredette may be moved, but I can't see anybody wanting him. His size limits him and he's a tweener. He could be a good fit in MIA, coming off the bench at PF since LBJ does the ball hanlding, kind of like Eddie House and Nate Robinson.

The Jazz seem interested in moving Milsap and/or Jefferson, but I really like the depth of their front line, the thing is, in free agency they are either going to have to match offers, or lose them for nothing... so...

The Wolves obviosuly may be moving D-Will 2.0.
The Hawks may move JSmoove instead of allowing him to walk for nothing in free agency.

I heard the Bucks had Sanders on the trading block, and I think they may consider trading Jennings to avoid having to overpay him to keep him.

Raptors of course will look to move Calderon and if they are smart Derozen and Bargnani.

I read at the beginning of the season that Anderson-V is on the block? Don't know if that is true.

The Magic may move any number of players. Reddick may be the easiest to move, but I wouldn't imagine anybody on their roster is off limits.

If I was Washinton I would have everybody on my roster on the block.

NOH may as well put Gordon on the block... not that they would get much for him at this point, and they may not even be able to find any takers.

If the Spurs could pry Gasol away from the Lakers without having to give up any of their core I would look into that... maybe Splitter and Blair and something else? Gasol + Duncan + Parker + Manu + Pop... forgetaboutit

I could see GSW looking to move Bogut considering how good they are playing without him...

Denver has any number of trade pieces considering how deep they are.

And Portland... I might be willing to part with LMA if I were them and was able to get a better rebounder out of the deal... I like LMA and all, but Batum and Lillard can score points, and it looks like they need some strogn rebounders.

shep33
12-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Guys that I'd say have above 50% chance of getting traded:

Josh Smith
Monta Ellis
Millsap/Jefferson, one of them
Derrick Williams needs to pack his bag, there is no way he's lasting past the deadline
Bargs/Calderon, one of them at least
Jordan Hill's value is pretty solid right now, so I expect us to deal him for backcourt help

shep33
12-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Yeah Washington needs to trade their franchise. Start over. Such a weird mix of injury prone players

PacersForLife
12-08-2012, 08:13 PM
I hope we can find a way to trade D.J. Augustin for something decent.

eternal slumber
12-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Morey will definitely make a trade. trade deadline hasn't passed by with him doing nothing.

Blitzbolt
12-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Spurs is the number 1 team to look for all they need is an average big man to be the Best in the West.

dalton749
12-08-2012, 09:17 PM
everything in the raptors oganization could be traded for a few boxes of twinkies

RLundi
12-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Every single soul on the Orlando Magic.

jmoney85
12-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Hump or marshon brooks, for a piece to help us get over the top

kobe4thewinbang
12-08-2012, 09:59 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Collison gets shipped out of Dallas to a different team who wants to give him a chance.

Hellcrooner
12-08-2012, 11:08 PM

filler on a gasol trade

kobe4thewinbang
12-09-2012, 01:10 AM
filler on a gasol tradeYeah, especially since D'antoni is so high on Blake. :facepalm:

topdog
12-09-2012, 03:45 AM
I hope we can find a way to trade D.J. Augustin for something decent.

Like a couple cases of Twinkies, right? :p

I have a feeling that Larry Bird's departure is going to mean bad things for my favorite East team.

c.c.
12-09-2012, 03:45 AM
Anybody want Jeremy Lin, lol